Chapter 19

It had been three hours but still I couldn't find any car according to my taste.
Well it's more like according to my bank balance.

Shutting the laptop I stood up to eat something. My empty fridge laughed at me and I sighed. Kissing the water bottle, I downed its content and ordered pizza.

Opening my laptop again, I surfed Netflix but my mind kept drifting to him.

Zaid

He was still the same but something about his tone last night became the reason of my long lost smile.
I couldn't help how erratically my heart beats at his name.
But then again, he was a man.
He had needs.
And I was his wife. A wife is supposed to take care of her husband's needs in every possible way. Whereas he was deprived of those needs for a span of two years and now he was back. To be taken care of. To be sated.
It was pretty obvious that he needed me only to warm his bed.
Not more than that.
It was all vivid from last night's encounter.

No matter how much he tries to act like a gentleman by asking for a kiss, I know there would come a time when he wouldn't ask for it but would do more than just a kiss by hook or crook.

And how  the fu** he entered here?

My gaze fell on the bolt of door. And at that precise moment it rotated leading my heart to miss a beat.

The door opened to reveal the knight of my dreams. Bad dreams, I must add. Clad in three-piece dress suit he looked irresistibly illegal with a thousand mega-watt smile plastered on his well crafted face.

I stayed glued to my bed and stared at him in disbelief.

Of course he had a key. But how did he get one?

I have my ways.

His voice rang somewhere in the pit of my brain.

'You were waiting for me!', he chimed to himself and I rolled my eyes. How disillusioned was this poor soul...

I never wait for serpents.
Or do I?

I waited for Ceasar
For Davis
And him
To have their meals...

And they were sated now.
Bloody sex deprived vixen.
Rot in hell. That's for all I care.

'All okay?', he asked while plunking on the bed adjacent to me.

And he called me ill-manered once when I sat without asking for his permission first..

'You should ask first before taking a seat Ms. White!'

Whose the ill-manered now?
Ohh no he's not ill-manered. My bad.
He's a bloody vicious ill-manered lamb.

'Are you killing me in your mind?', he asked with a funny look on his face.

Oh I'm doing more than just killing. How much I want to pluck out those chocolatey orbs and rip that stupidly beautiful face off of its socket...
Help me God.
Have some mercy on this poor soul or I'll definitely simmer his flesh in gravy and have my stomach full for the rest of my life.

That would do.
That would definitely be a perfect revenge.

Fu**

I'm not a man-eater.
I never was.
But my revenge made me.

Shit
Shut up
SHUT UP

What's wrong with me?

'What is it?', he looked serious now.

I mildly shook my head and gazed at his light stubble. Why was it looking so delicious?

No
Stop it Zaisha
You can't just have sexual fantasies with someone whom you were planning to chop seconds ago.