REALLY (Completed)

Par yyeogi

"If you really love me, tell me. That you can't go out a day without me, that you want me so much, that you o... Plus

Song Tracks (Lyrics)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
ATTENTION
:)
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 - END

CHAPTER 34

34.7K 887 1.1K
Par yyeogi

Warning: This chapter contains matured scenes that is not appropriate for young and innocent readers.

______________
D r. E t h a n

I was inside of the Kim's room, wearing a bright smile. I got teary eyed when I saw mrs. Jung hye hugged her husband so tight, her smile looks so priceless.

"Thank's God you survived..." she kissed her husband who is now completely fine and can speak.

"I missed my daughter and son..." I got confused when he first mentioned them, on that part I really felt how he missed them already.

Mrs. Jung hye nodded and kissed her husband's cheeks again. "Don't worry, don't worry. We will be going back there.." she then looked at someone's picture and I guess it's their daughter "Her birthday will be next month, we will go and see them both okay?" She said as she cried again while wearing a smile.

Mr. Jihoon has been my patient for years and it's been a long ride with them, i've seen all the heartaches and trial they faced as I am them through all of that. They've been telling me how encouraged they are to survive this to make sure to go back and see their daughter and son good and healthy.

It was a pleasure for me to help them, me myself didn't expect this but I have to believe because first and foremost, I put all of my knowledge and efforts there.

"Dr. Ethan..." Mr. jihoon called me and it feels so different to hear him calling me when I am used to see him only lying unconciously and can't speak.

"Yes sir.."

"Thank you.." he genuinely said. "Thank you so much..." then he started getting teary. "You have no idea how big deal this is.."

I bowed down. "It's my job sir, congratulations and welcome back." I smiled to the both of them.

We had a little time together, we've share so many things that Mr. Jihoon missed. We are all excited to see him going outside and see the world again. It's been a while since he saw the skies, I know he's excited too.

We've been talking for an hour until I received a call from my co-doctor so I have to leave them.

"Sorry, I have to pick up the call." I said and bowed to them as they let me.

___________________
L i s a M a n o b a n

"I'll drive you there." I told angel while carrying her bag going outside the mansion.

"You sure daddy?" I choked when angel called me that way so I stopped walking for awhile.

"W-what..." I gave her a confused look. Who told her to call me that?

"Daddy?" Angel said again while tilting her head that made my mouth open.

"Who told you to call me...d..d..d." why am I even stuttering. I checked the whole place, luckily there was no one here.

"No one." She said while her arms at her back looking so decent. She pouted and said "I think I just had to call you that way so I could always remember to not have a crush on you anymore. Dumpling unnie told me that it's an incest thing to do...dumpling mom rather." She rolled her eyes that made me do a fake smile.. "So if you'll going to be my dad, I won't see you as my crush anymore." She said then touched my chest.

"Whatever." I held her hand and lead the way outside, she just cling herself to me until we reached the car. I saw anthony from the afar and he immediately waved to me so I waved back.

I opened the car for her. "Let's go baby girl."

"Stop it, dad. I might think you're hitting on me rather thinking that I am your child, call me daughter instead."

I shook my head then smiled and went to the driver's seat.

Crazy...

I drove her to school, it wasn't that far actually and I assumed that we went on time. Her room will be a 10 minutes walk from the main gate so I accompanied her inside.

"Can we hold hands?" Angel asked. "Don't worry, i'm not doing this for my gay ass"

"Sshh your mouth." I said to her. "You're in a school you should act like an elementary student." I said.

"But everyone knows here that i'm gay and I speak this way."

"For real??"

She nodded so I laughed and shook my head.

I guess chaeyoung is here, maybe I could say hi to her before going home..

Some kids are waving their hands to angel, some are familiar, some aren't. I hope angel could have more friends here in school, i'd rather see her with so many friends than seeing her alone like a lonely child.

We reached her room and she started waving her hands to me as goodbye, I smiled and waved back.

"Fighting." I mouthed and blow her a kiss.

"I will daddy crush!"

Daddy crush, what a silly girl.

________________
J e n n i e K i m

I was waiting for lisa here at the back part of the mansion, all of our personnels are busy doing their each jobs. I was just sitting there while drinking my tea, I was about to spill it from my mouth when someone suddenly touched the top of my head.

"How's your sleep." Lisa asked and kissed my cheeks still her on my back.

"Great." I answered back.

Lisa went in front of me, she was wearing a black cap, black jeans and black leather jacket, she honestly looked like a secret agent, I have to laugh.

"You brought her to school?"

She nodded and put down her cap so I could see her face clearly, she also removed her jacket and that seems so hot for me and I don't even know why, maybe she just have that natural swag in her body but it won't change the fact that she's a corny person.

"There's nothing much to do this day, what's your plan?"

"Sleep."

"That's not even a plan."

"For me it is." I said and put down the cup.

"But you just slept earlier."

"Lisa you know how my routine is yet you act like you're new to this."

Lisa laughed mildly while shaking her head.

"Nini."

Lisa looked at my finger where the ring is, she stared at it for seconds then looked at me.

"I ain't hearing anything from...your.."

I was waiting for her

"From what..."

"Your parents."

I stared at her questioning look then looked away. I shrugged and breathed heavily then started drinking the tea again.

"They're doing fine I guess, they love to work and I understand that." I gulped and put it back again to the table "No I mean...i'm trying to understand that."

Lisa nodded and scratched her nape.

We stayed that way without talking and just watching the workers from the afar. Some are sprinkling water to the plants, some are cutting grasses and some are just standing while watching them.

The atmosphere seemed peace, I really love this kind of concept.

"I wanna do something new with you." Lisa suddenly said then blew her bangs using her mouth.

"What."

"Do you know how to bake?"

"Are you really asking me that when I even brought a whole ass cake into your house." Lisa laughed then held my hand.

"Then let's go to the kitchen."

Seriously, what did suddenly came up into her mind?

"Don't act like a pro." I laughed at her.

______________________

I was tying to her the apron while she is telling me some of her stories again, this side of lisa is really given. She has so many things to say so when she planned on not talking it's really something you have to be scared about.

"Done." I said then went in front of her. "You seem good wearing that as if you really can cook."

"Can you atleast make baking as an exception." Lisa pouted.

"Well, prove it." I said and started putting all the ingredients on the sink.

Lisa was just following my steps, we're gonna make each cake made by ourselves and I honestly don't have any idea if this stupid can even bake. I can sense that she was just following what I am tryna' do. You can't fool me, tall girl.

Lisa then started putting the flour into the bowl after I did, she has completely doing nothing except on watching me doing it first. I was laughing and she saw it, she even glared to me and I wonder why she's being mad when it's so funny looking into her clueless face.

"You put this one." I pointed to her the chocolate powder.

"It wasn't as hard as I am expecting it to be." Lisa said while gently mixing the ingredients altogether.

"Let's see."

__________________

"The fuck is that lisa??" I said when she is now finally done decorating her cake.

"Why? I don't see it bad, it looks cool actually."

My face cringed when she said the 'cool' part because it wasn't cool at all.

I just shrugged and focused on my cake. "Whatever you say."

Lisa came closer to look at mine and when she saw it, her jaw literally dropped.

"Y-you're so....talented nini." She covered her mouth and was about to poke the icing but I immediately slapped the top of her hand.

"Aww."

"Hands off."

She pouted and kissed me twice on my cheek.

"Can I taste it?"

"Laters baby." I smiled teasingly.

"W-why?" Lisa stuttered.

"We haven't tried doing that here in korea."

Lisa widen her eyes then tried to stop herself from smiling like a fool. I guess she knew it already what I am trying to imply.

"I can smell....after baking.." I said to her and pushed her shoulder a bit. "You want me here in the kitchen? You want me to lock the door?" I cornered her legs in between mine.

"You're too active huh.." lisa said.

"Oh c'mon, lisa."

"Gosh nini... stop it.." I said when I grabbed hers.

She then aggressively put me on the sink carrying my like a baby. She put herself in between my parted legs, I removed my apron and also did the same to her. I cupped her cheeks and said..."You like this."

"I did not."

"You put me here."

"You started me."

"You asked me if you can taste it."

"I was talking about your cake."

"Whatever you say, lisa." I kissed her forehead and said. "But you can't fuck a person who has period."

I laughed so hard that made her face flat. She looks devasted in this state, she was very annoyed by that idea. I held my stomach as I laughed more hard then went into my cake still laughing.

"That's not funny jennie." She pouted then turned her back on me. "I hate you."

Her eyebrows are really converging, she was so mad, like very mad.

My gummy is showing because I can't help it. She even kicked the chair beside her looking so frustrated after she knew I have my period.

"Yah." I called her.

She wasn't answering me so I hugged her from her back. "Let's put this cake inside the refrigerator first and after that, we'll go upstairs." I whispered to her ears.

"Nah, i'll just go somewhere maybe." She removed my arms hugging her.

Is she really disappointed or what? My tummy is aching inside, I just can't with this person.

"Why? For what?"

"Just gonna kill my boredom."

"We can kill that boredom inside my room." I said.

"Are we just gonna play rock paper and scissor there, nini?" She raised her eyebrow...

Gosh...lisa is horny.

She then went to her cake then proceeded to the refrigerator.

"You can go with me if you want." Her emotionless face is giving me more reason to laugh.

I also followed what she did and after putting my cake. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside the kitchen. The other maids bowed to us and gave us a confused look, lisa held my hand so she could remove it from hers but I held it more tight.

"Where are you planning to bring me." She asked.

"I don't have my period."

The moment I stated that...lisa stopped from walking so I did.

I looked to her and her lips are starting to stretch upwards. She's smiling like a fool.

"Are you telling me the truth...or is this your another kind of joke again?" She was making sure so I nodded to her.

I wasn't expecting her next actions. She lift me and put me in her shoulder like I am being kidnapped. I shouted her to put me down but she just fuckin' slapped my ass.

"Is this going to be our second.." I said to myself while smiling.

This could be my favorite feeling of being kidnapped.

______________________
P a r k C h a e y o u n g

"You know how much I expect alot from you Ms. Park but what is this. Why you didn't even saw your students fighting while in fact, you are also there inside the room! Why you didn't even felt them?! Tell me, what are you doing that time."

The principal kept on scolding me while I am here can't even look into her eyes directly. I am so devastated right now and I don't know what to say, I can already feel that i'll be losing my job in any time now.

"S-sorry..." from all the sermons, a single sorry is the only thing that I can say.

I was really pre-occupied that time that I didn't noticed my students fighting over on something.

"That's it." The principal said.

So I got alarmed by those stares from her. "W-what do you mean...maam."

"The students were both injured, their parents are worrying and in rage because of your carelessness. What do you expect me to do? Ofcourse you know what I am thinking. You are suspended for 1 month. Learn from your mistakes Ms. Park, you're lucky that the parents didn't want you to be expelled here in school. Suspending you is my decision because it is what written on our handbook and we shall follow that."

I got teary eyed on her statement. I didn't know it would end up this way, I really didn't meant to be like that. I also want to fix myself...this isn't right that it also affected my job.

"But.." my head lifted when the principal talked again. "What are you really doing or thinking that time Ms. Park."

I breathe in then breathe out when that scene came up into my mind authomatically....

F l a s h b a c k

"You know what, it is not really the main reason why I got attached to you. First, I was caught offguard while staring at your beauty." Jisoo said while giving me some drink.

"Stop it, haha." I am getting red I know that and I want her to stop confessing.

"Next is, I love how you handle things. I love how you could be still calm whenever there's a problem or anything and that's cool for me." I took my drink and then stared at her heart shape lips.

We are inside my room and has been here for an hour now actually. Jisoo wanted to go here and I am not stopping her since mom wouldn't think we are something. She might think that she was just a friend of mine.

"How about you, what did you like about me." She asked her the same way.

"Hmm.." I teased her.

"Oh c'mon, there's alot of admirable things in me. Stop acting like you still have to figure it all out." She wearing a cute angry face.

"Hmmm, wait." I said while holding my chin. "Except from your attitude, I also loved how you still looks so fresh even when you're tired."

She stared at me with her weird facial expression. "Only that?" She complained.

"Wait!"

"Faster?"

"Your humor."

"And?"

"Your cute height."

"Wait that's Insulting but okay, what's next"

"Your smile."

"And?"

"This." I placed my two legs in between her and put my hands on her nape so I could pull her closer.

I kissed her warm lips, she was stunned at first but later on kissed me back also. I felt her hands touching my back.

The weather is cold, there was something in me that needs her body temperature. I want to put myself all over her, cover her with my long legs and arms.

Minutes later, I felt her hands on my nape making me more close to her, pinning my lips more.

"Rosé?"

I quickly pushed jisoo after hearing my mom's voice...

"M-mom.." I said while jisoo is looking blankly to somewhere.

E n d O f F l a s h b a c k

"Teacher Park!!" I heard a loud shout after leaving the principal's office, it was angel looking so happy and contented, you wouldn't think that there is something bad happened.

"O-oh, angel." I said then pat her head while smiling. "How's your school?"

"Still the same, how about you teacher? What did you do there?" She asked then pointed the principal's office.

"Hmm.." I looked away then said. "I filed a leave, I won't be attending school for....for 1 month." I said with a sad face.

"What??" She distanced herself after hearing what I said. "What for?" She looks so devastated.

"Teacher needs to breathe some air baby.." I said then squished her cheeks. "Don't be sad."

She pouted and said "I won't be seeing my favorite teacher for month." She glared at me. "Who wouldn't get sad about it."

I sighed then smiled to her. "Are you going to have your lunch?"

She nodded her head slowly and said "Treat me so I wouldn't be mad." She held my wrist and dragged me to the school canteen, this kid is seriously weird.

_____________________
L i s a M a n o b a n

I locked the door while jennie is still on my shoulder looking like my victim. She wasn't moving and just letting me do this to her, I stopped from walking after we reached my favorite place of this mansion.

The place were I used to hide, the room were I used to stay and wait until I feel her prescence. The most memorable one that I shouldn't forget.

"Why did you brought me here." Jennie said after I put her down to the huge table were she used to study and read while i'm pestering her. I smiled on that part.

She started roaming her eyes and then looked at me, still holding both of her legs while i'm in between her.

"Why? Who wouldn't love to go back here. This place means so much to me, I just don't know if you think the same way." I said then looked at the whole place.

"You used to go here at night, when there is no one could catch you nor see you. You are so veteran entering the secret passage anthony let you to know." Jennie stated. "He's really your partner in crime, oppa is really just that stupid not to know about his personnel helping you to all of your foolishness."

"Sneaking inside just to see you isn't a foolish thing for me." I answered then pointed her forehead. "It means way for love."

She put her arms around my shoulder.

"Now.." I whispered to her ear. "Can I sneak these.. into you." I said then placed my two fingers on the top of her legs.

Jennie gave me a deep look.

I felt how her finger was pinned into my shoulders. I kissed the center of her neck when she let me, soft kisses for me are still the best.

I started kissing all of the corner of her neck, she locked her legs to me so I couldn't go anywhere. Jennie kept on caressing my skin, she's feeling something now I know that.

"I bet you're gonna lay yourself down there." I whispered again.

"Would you lay me down or i'll fuckin' make your cat bald."

I laughed and then gently lay jennie down on the top of the table. She looks so good, everytime, nothing's new. She looks like a goddess who wants to get fucked by a demon.

I immediately removed my leather jacket while still staring at her jiggling breast. I can't help myself but to stare at those, can't wait to massage those using my own hands.

Luckily, the lights are turned off. This is my favorite, when the only thing i see is her white skin. There is still a dim light coming from the window from the curtain that is covering it but still, I like this.

"You're making me wait, lisa." I smiled when jennie finally talks.

I bent my body so I could reach her face, I could feel her cunt onto mine. Just the friction of us makes me already feel something.

After I reached her, she was still wearing her blank expression. I looked at her cat eyes and to her pointed nose, why the hell I came up to this point that this girl would be my property, what did I do to my past life to deserve this one. I brushed her falling hair and then kissed her forehead, why do you have to be so pretty jennie.

I started kissing her lips, I felt how jennie moved her head so she could follow my kisses. I held her nape and still were giving each other soft kisses.

And that soft kisses turned into a little bit hard after I put my hand on her breast. I could hear her little moans in her mouth and that's the most beautiful thing that I could ever hear. Jennie's torso were lifting everytime I am kissing her neck. I went down, I couldn't kiss her body properly so that I have decided to finally undress her. Jennie was breathing deep then helped me undress her top. After it was completely removed, I went back to her skin and started giving her small kisses.

"Ugh..." she held my hair, it was getting tighter and tighter.

After i opened my mouth and finally ate her nipple, her body responded again so I played my tongue there. I started in a slow motion of licking until it became faster, even the lifting of her body is quickly as I am. Her tensed motion is turning me on.

I started moving my hands on her, I touched her cunt and I could still feel the sudden vibrations of her body.

"L-lisa.." my girl is turning into red.

I could see her lips getting dry because of her continous breathe. She gulped and looked to me.

"L-lisa.." jennie called me again as I kissed her cunt. Her voice is cracking that I couldn't understand what she is saying anymore.

I slowly removed her jeans, jennie is so damn slim, her body is to die for. Even when i'm touching her skin is addicting, I like everything about this girl. After taking off her jeans, I quickly removed her underwear too.

Jennie's expression is so priceless, be wild only to me jennie. I promise to only show this side of me only to you.

I kissed hers, I promise to make her go crazy with my tongue play.

I started touching her clit using the tip of my tongue and her legs are now moving because of the friction. Jennie kept calling my name, she kept on calling in a way that it looks like she's already pleasing onto me. She wants more than that I know.

I sucked her clit and even pushing my tongue inside. Every single move that I make is equivalent to a move from her hip. I touched her hip bone and sipped her cunt more that made her clench her hand on my back.

"Shit.." she locked me using her both legs.

I stopped licking her clit and looked up to check on her and witnessed how her face changed from blank into a pleasuring one. Jennie also put a gaze on me and whispered...

"Do it now.."

I tilted my head and then nodded to my princess.

I kissed her cunt for the last time, I sucked my two finger first before inserting it to her so it won't be painful.

I saw how her body lifted again for several times. I slowly pushing and pulling it inside her, her mouth is getting dry because of her rapid breathing.

"U-ugh..." when she realized that her moan was too loud, she quickly covered it using her hand.

I kept on thrusting and thrusting it slowly. After getting contented on that, I started giving her rapid thrusts. The cold weather is making it more good, it is being defeated by the heat we are releasing from our body.

"Is this good?" I asked her.

"Make it more faster...please lisa." So I smiled and did what she wants me to do.

Suddenly, I remembered all of the things she did in thailand, she proved to me how real her love is for me. She didn't let mom to destroy us, she believed in herself and didn't gave in that easily.

I will never regret of being stupid back then if having you would be the prize. You are the grandest prize, jennie.

I love you so much...

_______________________
T o b e c o n t i n u e d

I don't want to say anything, I know you guys are mad at me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3K 386 21
"I will never stop loving you because loving you is like a gift." Jennie.This is a jensoo story and a bit of chaelisa.Fluff storry. CHARACTER: Jennie...
5.8K 250 16
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST 😁 9/21/ 2023
455K 11.6K 63
Two years ago, for the sake of their company, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is forced to married her arrogant and possesive wife, Lisa Manoban. For Jennie, li...
129K 6K 49
Sequel to Love Is Not Enough taint•ed love /tänted 'ləv/ (n.) love you have for a person that is so deep and feels like it should last forever, but i...