VOICEMAIL || Noah Centineo A...

By JuliForbes

SEQUEL TO WRONG NUMBER *** --New message from Valerie H.-- "Noah, we're all sick worried about you, just co... More

A B O U T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
third book is available again

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

2.7K 93 19
By JuliForbes

Noah:

I sent her my location last night. and i was feeling a knot in my stomach thinking she’d be here any minute.

But every minute that went by i was losing hope she’d come.

I had been here for 3 days, I didn’t turn my phone off for the first 2 days and just last night i turned it on to find a message from Valerie. I had to answer, and for our texts i thought she’d be here right away, but maybe she wasn’t so sure about us as i was.

It was roughly 10 am, i had been going on for jogs every morning and then stay in the beach all day watching the waves crash in the shore.

Today i don’t feel like going out and jog or do anything.

She is not coming and i’m losing my mind.

There was a knock on the door, and my stomach build up with anticipation. My sad frown and heartache quickly disappeared as i walked to the door ready to face the love of my life after so many years without her.

I opened the door with a smile and it turned into a frown when i saw it wasn’t Valerie, it was Chad.

“Expecting someone else, mate?” He said with a smirk and i groaned opening the door fully and letting him in.

“Well, yeah, actually i was” I say sighing and walking to the bed letting myself fall in it.

“She’s gonna come, maybe she’s just figuring things out first” Chad said calmly as she sat down on the couch in front of my bed.

“Have you spoken to her?” I ask hoping he’d say no, because that’d make me extremely jealous, but then again, she was his girlfriend, maybe they did spoke.

“Not since the wedding” He sighed and looked down “we had just gotten back together, and you ran away, i drove her home and told her she was free to come with you if that’s what she wanted.” He frowned “I can’t compete with you man, she’s clearly crazy about you…” He looked sad, but he looked like he was fine about this whole thing, just sad.

“You are not mad at me?” i asked skeptically, i would , but Chad had become such a mature person with these kind of stuff.

“I am mad, but not for valerie, I’m mad because you didn’t tell me you were having second thoughts about the wedding” He said with a frown and i groaned

“If i told you wou would’ve stopped me” I replied and he chuckled shaking his head

“Or i would’ve helped you” He shrugged and i laughed shaking my head

“I doubt it, the best man is supposed to make sure the groom doesn't run away”  I said matter of factly and he laughed

“And look how much i suck at it” we both laughed and after a few seconds we both got quiet.

“Now what?” He asked crossing his arms around his chest and leaning his back on the couch, i sighed and shrugged, i really didn’t know

“I don’t know, i guess i have to move on with my life…” I said worried and i looked down at the floor “I don’t know what i’ll do if she doesn’t show up, Chad, she’s the reason i did all of this, i don’t see a life without her” I say frustrated and he laughed a little

“Well, you did the first step, that was leaving Tara… if Valerie doesn’t come here, you go to her, and you win her over” he chuckled shrugging “ I mean, you’ve already done it twice, right?” He said shrugging and i frowned thinking about it, he was right. Valerie was single now. Thanks to him, and if i put on enough effort, i could win her over again.

“I guess you’re right… by the way, how was everything… when i left?” I asked mabe chad could fill me in and all that i missed, i am pretty sure it was very dramatic.

He told me all about it, from the very first moment people was expecting me to come and i didnt, till the moment Tara almost grabbed Valerie by the hair and blamed her for all of this. If was mean of her, but she is just hurt, i suppose.

“Tara went to your honeymoon with her best friend” Chad finished and i nodded. AT least those tickets didn’t go to waste, and she was going to be able to relax and mabe move on from what i did to her, I hope.

Chad stuck around for a few hours, we talked and laughed at the fact that i was a terrible boyfriend and we had a few drinks and lunch together. He left in the afternoon and i decided to just go to the beach and relax watching the sky.

I put a towel on the sand and sat down on my swim trunks and just a pair of sunglasses, it was not so hot like last month, since it was the middle of august. but it was warm and breeze.

I layed down on the sand and closed my eyes almost falling asleep on the peaceful environment that i was on. I feel someone beside me and i frowned opening my eyes and turning my head to the person that just sat down, my frown turned into a big smile when i saw Valerie with a big brim, a sundress and a pair of sunglasses. She looked gorgeous and my cheeks were hurting for the big smile in my face.

“When you disappeared for 2 days, i thought you’d be in a crappy motel room” She giggled shaking her head “not some 5 star resort at the hamptons.” she said shaking her head laughing

“Go hard or go home” I said jokingly and she laughed shaking her head . I am so glad i was able to joke around her, with Tara it was never like this, she never laughed at anything i said and it drove me crazy, At some point i just stopped making a fool of myself and stopped the jokes all together.

“This place is beautiful, i had never been to the hamptons until now” She said casually and her gaze was fixed on the sea.

“I thought you were not gonna come” I say dying to know what took her so long. If she wasn’t sure about us i didn’t want to assume things.

“I had to sort things out with the gallery, i couldn’t just leave and not leave someone in charge” she said casually and the frown i had quickly turned into big smile again, she smiled back

“You’re staying tonight?” I said beaming and she smiled shyly shrugging.

“If things go well, maybe…. “ she blushed and looked away from me, biting on her bottom lip. I couldn’t take my eyes off her, she looked so beautiful or i was just seeing her more beautiful now that i knew it was okay to be admiring her this way.

“Remember where our last date was?” i said propping myself up a little, resting my weight in one elbow, she smiled and nodded.

“We were watching the sunset together” She said smiling and leaning down a little so now our faces were on the same level, she rested her head on her elbow too and turned to look at me.

“Watching? i don't remember much watching? i'm pretty sure we did something else “ i said raising an eyebrow flirty and she laughed softly rolling her eyes playfully.

“We were doing some other things as well, you know” she shyly replied and i chuckled looking down at her lips. She giggled biting her lip and looking down at my lips as well. Her breaths fanning over my face as we were getting closer.

“Refresh my memory, maybe? i don’t remember very well.. “ I whisper with our lips almost touching but we had both stopped right before our lips touched. She was expecting me to lean down and kiss her first, and i was being playful wanting her to do it first.

She noticed and rolled her eyes, i chuckled softly and wiggled my eyebrows, she giggled and placed her free hand behind my neck

“you’re so annoying” she said playfully and i gasped pretending to be offended, before i could say anything my lips were brought to hers and we were finally kissing freely after so damn long without being able to do so.

her lips felt heavenly and i can finally feel like all of this was worth it. I was just a step away from happiness and i had been a coward for too long before finally taking that step.

I placed my arm around her waist and placing my palm in her back I pull her small figure closer to me and our chests touch. She hasn't stopped kissing me and our playful movements had taken a sudden turn into deeper kisses and teasing movements , i can feel the anticipation building at my crotch and Valerie knows what’s going in, as we both pull away and she places her hand on my chest.

“Let’s…. wait til tonight” she said catching her breath and i sigh softly “We’re in the middle of a public beach…” she said blushing and we both laugh before she hides her head into my chest and she lies down hugging me, cuddling into me.

“I have missed you so much , I’m so glad you came” I don't waste a second before telling her and she just smiles warmly at me while kissing my cheek softly

“I’m happy i did” She closed her eyes resting her head in my chest and i hugged her as we saw the sky taking tints of pink and red and starting to set on the horizon. for the first time in years, i feel like i’m finally able to breathe and be happy. I can smile and it is real, i don’t have to pretend i’m happy anymore. I truly am now.

__________________________

Heeyyyyo, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3 they finally saw each other, Finally FINALLY!!!! , I love them, I missed them

How are you feeling?

What do you think it's next for Valerie and Noah's relationship ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 540 12
[COMPLETED] Hi guys,this is my first time writing fanfiction so please support me and english is not my first language so ignore my spelling and gram...
11.1K 141 14
Dave Franco Fanfic: "What's going on with you today?" I sighed and crossed my arms to create some space between us. "What do you think? We sleep toge...
16.8K 310 29
Fanfiction of the hit show Dawson's Creek....what will happen when they find out she's pregnant
210K 3.1K 40
Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets into big trouble at school and was sent...