Trouble Maker {Jelsa AU}

By SnowQxeen

CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most... More

A/N || EDITING
Prologue {Trouble Maker}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N : Apology and a thank you (^γƒΌγ‚œ) (^-^)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N another one don't hate me ;)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SEQUEL! :D

Chapter 20

9.8K 348 253
By SnowQxeen

Chapter 20

Elsa

The day of graduation...

I smiled lightly at the mirror. My strapless baby blue high down dress was finally of use.

I haven't talked to Jack since after school on Thursday, which basically drove him crazy. He's been texting me and calling me, so I turned off my phone.

He's tried coming here to talk to me, but I'm either just in my room or out somewhere shopping.

Since it's graduation day I'm probably going to have to talk to him...

My outfit was the dress and some white sandal high heels and even the locket Jack gave me. I'm not planning on not wearing it out in public.

Even when I move to California...

My makeup was done carefully today. My hair was in a French braid twisted bun. I put on the gown and held the cap.

Anna walked in.

"Hey graduation girl. How are you doing?" She asked softly. "Good. Do you think Jack will be mad at me?" I asked.

"If anything, he's mad at himself. When we get to graduation you have to tell him. Everything." She said.

"I know. But I'm scared." I said softly.

"Don't worry. It's just this then off to California you go. Just know this."

I looked her in the eye. "We'll all miss you, okay? Don't forget that. We love you." She said. I smiled while laughing lightly.

"Don't make me cry we're not even there yet." I said and hugged her. She laughed softly.

"Let's go downstairs."

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

At graduation...

When we got there, the big yard in the front of the school had chairs and a big stage. I spotted Mer and Punzie.

"I'll go talk to them for awhile." I told Anna and went to them.

"Oh my gosh! Elsa we thought you died or something!" Punzie joked. I smiled.

"Yeah well here I am." I said. We don't wear the cap and gowns until the actual thing starts and everything.

We started having a normal conversation until someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and was faced with Tooth.

"Elsa. Oh my god. You must be so mad at me. I get it if you don't want to ever see or talk to me anymore. Just please know I'm sorry." She said.

I gave her a small smile and a nod.

"So you're still mad at me right? Can we be friends after this?" She asked. "Actually I'm moving to California for university." I said.

"What? Is that what you wanted to tell Jack?" She asked.

I nodded. "Ugh I'm so sorry! I hope you'll be alright with Jack later."

She hugged me and hurried off somewhere. One of the teachers walked onto the stage.

"Hey hey hey soon to be graduates! Sit your booties in those chairs and we'll get this thing over with!"

We all sat down, girls on one side and boys on the other.

First they'll do this speech thing then they'll call us up for our certificates then another thing then we do the hat thing then it's California.

I put on the cape and gown as did everyone else as they did the speech.

Soon they started calling each of us up in alphabetical order.

"When you all come up, you can say a short speech. Or just say anything else you want."

They called a few people up and then they called me.

"Elsa Arendelle."

I stood up and everyone applauded as I came up the stage.

I got the certificate. "Good job Elsa. I'm proud." The principal said. I smiled and he handed me the microphone.

"Wow." I said and chuckled. "The school year is finally over. We survived all four years of high school. We did it guys. Now we need to survive the rest of our lives. I hope that it'll be easy. We'll all miss each other, definitely. And I wish all of us the best of luck for the future." I said and everyone cheered.

I walked off the stage back to my chair and watched as everyone else came up the stage.

Jack was called up.

He got the certificate and turned to the microphone. "School is finally over. It's been a great year, a lot of drama, but a great year. We'll all miss each other, and we'll remember each other. We all made mistakes, but we somehow fixed them. I made the biggest mistake of my life four days ago. My girlfriend is mad at me and she's stubborn so she'll stay mad at me. I'll make up for it later. Everyone will be missed by everyone, and I guess we'll see each other soon." Jack said and everyone applauded loudly.

We made eye contact as he walked off the stage but I looked looked down. I already felt tears in my eyes.

After everyone got their certificates, all the teachers made speeches.

"All seniors, stand up."

We all stood up.

We did the switch the place on the hat thing as we exchanged smiles. "You are all now, high school graduates!" Everyone threw up their hats and cheered.

I felt the tears rolling down my face as I hugged everyone around me. Everyone took off the gowns and started congratulating each other and the teachers. Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around, wiping my face. "Hey Elsa." Jack said, a small smile on his face. "Oh, Jack. What is it?" I asked. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. You know I still love you, right snowflake?" He said and caressed my cheek.

"I know you do Jack. But I'm moving to California soon for college." I said. He sighed. "I know."

We stayed quiet. I pulled myself into his arms and he rubbed my back in comfort.

"So, this is good bye?" I asked.

He pulled away.

"No, not good bye. We'll see each other again snowflake. I know it."

"Then, what do we say?"

"...See you later?"

"...See you later."

I kissed his lips as hard and as passionate than I ever did before. I'm really moving away. I'm moving away from everything I'm familiar with.

I pulled away.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Elsa."

I ruffled his hair and he smirked lightly.

"See you later, drama queen."

"See you later, trouble maker."

I pulled away from his embrace and we both walked away from each other to our families.

I learned an important lesson this year.

If you love someone, set them free. If it was true love, they'll come back to you.

And I'll always remember what Jack told me all the time.

Just let it go.

And I know that I'll see Jack sometime sooner or later.

He'll come back.

He has to.

And he will.

Jack

I'll come back to Elsa.

I have to.

And I will.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, that's it!

It's over guys! It's finally over!

Thank you everyone who supported me with this book, I love all of you sooooooo much :')

Ugh I'm crying haha 💕

You'll hear from me soon guys, just remember what I told you!

*if you don't remember it was in the last chapter cx*

See you later guys 💕💕💕💕

K bye (^-^)

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
5.7K 223 45
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...
84.7K 3.2K 33
The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of five young impressionable teenagers, all from five vastly different worlds. And all chosen by the Man...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...