Yummy (A steamy Larry Stylins...

By Pinksugar1Dkisses

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are in One Direction together. They are best friends, just like every other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*AUTHOR'S NOTE* !
Author's Note (again) :)
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

29.6K 330 61
By Pinksugar1Dkisses

Louis's P.O.V

As Harry's kisses continued down my neck I realized how exhausted I was actually feeling.

"Harry". I moaned as he started to bring his kisses lower. He didn't respond

"Haz" He still didnt seem to want to listen to me. So I moved my hands down to where his were and laced my fingers in between his. Then I hesitantly moved his hands away for what they were doing.

" How about we save round two for later baby"? I moaned lowly. I wanted him so bad but It would only be a few seconds before somebody needed us to be somewhere or do something.

" You better make that a promise and keep it". Harry's low voice breathed. I smiled at him pecking him softly on his bottom lip.

" O I will" . I winked. Slowly Harry lifted to get a blanket from nearby . He motioned for me to settle in his lap. I climbed up into it and he wrapped our naked bodies into the blanket. I nestled my head into his neck as he ran his big fingers through my hair. I listened to the beat of his heart as he placed tiny kisses all around my head and neck. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. I never thought Imwould ever be in love this much. I couldn't explain the way I loved him. I turned a bit to place a kiss on his big soft lips. He tightened his grip around me. As I looked into his eyes I realized that I didn't need to say anything at all right then.

I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but I realized there was no possibility to describe that In words. Some just stared Into his eyes and listened to his hear beat against mine. After a few minutes I spoke up.

" Hazza, when did you first realize you loved me."? I whispered wrapping a curl around my finger.

" When I first saw you". He smiled . Did he really think I would believe that?! I mean I know he was trying to romantic and all......

" It was weird..... " He started cutting my thoughts off. " It was on X factor , the first time I got talk to you and to actually see you". He said. Then he went on. "I got butterflies in my stomach from just looking at you, I was wondering why. At first I was so confused. Then ... I the feelings just hit me, it was the way my friends had described liking a girl. " He got a bit tears eyed , seeing. His eyes tear up mine did too , I took a deep breath and squeezed his hand. "Then it just became more from there....... " He paused. " I realized that it was real and I was in love with you soon after X factor ended , but I tried to push away those feelings when I saw you with girlfriends". His voice shook . " I tried to do that too, because deep inside I knew you would never ever feel the same way about me. " He wiped his eyes . " But I never stopped loving you Lou, and I never will stop. " He finished . I looked at him and my heart jumped.

" How about , we screw this whole round two later thing and do it now" ? My voice shook softly. He didn't even wait until I was done talking to make a brand new bright red love it on my neck following it with another and another as I moaned in pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
53.2K 881 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
384K 22.7K 18
Harry Styles is part of a famous boy band called One Direction alongside Liam Payne, Niall Horan, & Zayn Malik. Harry Styles is also part of the One...
10K 323 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...