Small Bump (being re-written)

By Lauren-Rosee

He held the small of my back as we left the hospital,my small bump now none existant and I didn't even have m... More

Small Bump
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8..
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note
Chapter 23
Concerns.
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

114 3 1
By Lauren-Rosee

It took a while for us to get to where the rest of the lads were! Our journey filled with endless staircases and long corridors which never seemed to end no matter how much you walked down them,my pregnancy wasn't making things any easier either. I looked at all the doors we past,praying to myself that soon I would witness the door with 'one direction' stuck on by a measly piece of tape that was attaching the paper to the door.

"You okay?" Niall asked me as he noticed my breathing more raspy and my speech slowing down as I gasped for air.

I hadn't been used to walking up tonnes if stairs as I always had the baby as an excuse not to push myself to much,although I was quite determined to get to the top,even though my body refused to do anything more.

"No" I admitted,placing my hand firmly on the cold rail at the top of the staircase,hunched over like an old person would if they had just done the same.

"Pregnancy" I sighed,waving my hand slightly as I spoke as if to waft away the pain I was in,trying to give Niall the message that it wasn't that big of a deal.

"I know" he smiled,pushing his arm through mine to ease me from the rail so we could walk further towards their dressing room,he seemed quite eager to get there!

I shook my head lightly and raised my finger to indicate I only needed around a minute to return to a reasonable state to carry on.

"Wait" I smirked with a smile growing on one side of my face,"how would you 'know' what it's like? You've not been pregnant? Niall is there something your not telling us?"

"I'm pregnant" he said with a straight face,"with Liam's child,Niam exists"

I raised my eyebrow at him,forcing myself to stop laughing at what he just said and how he just said it.

He couldn't resist It anymore,he burst into laughter alongside me,both of us laughing untill tears were actually forming in the corners of our eyes.

I moved my my hand to his shoulder so I could actually stand up,taking deep breaths and holding my side as I dropped myself from laughing anymore.

"We'd better go" niall managed to say,looking at his watch to see how long we had actually been there,"not long now"

I gripped Nialls arm firmly as we walked away,a few more corridors and we would be there. The conversation topics were almost non existant but the things we did talk about we're expressed with deep thought.

I reached for the handle of the dressing room,taking a deep breath before I actually pushed it down,but I was prevented by Niall,who seemed quite eager again,but this time to keep me outside just a little longer.

Before I could protest against him he had his hands on my hips,pinching them slightly as he spoke slowly,each word meaningful and full of passion as the words left his lips.

"It should of been me" he said,shuffling closer and closer everytime he spoke,"me who you woke up to every morning,me who would hear you laugh and me who would holds you in your sleep,I just want it to be you and I forever" he smirked,pushing his lips on mine before i had time to react.

This felt so right but it was so wrong. I loved Niall,I did but it could never work,I thought of zayn and how this would eventually kill him and my instinctive reactions took over as I reluctantly pulled away from his lips.

"Niall!" I shouted,pushing him away,he licked his lower lip as he stumbled backwards as if he was satisfied with what happened,"Zayn doesn't appreciate you like I do" he moaned,stepping closer once again.

I raised my hand rapidly,slapping him cold and hard in the face in hope he would snap out of whatever trance he was in. It felt wrong to hit my bestfriend,but what was happening was way out of line.

'I..I'm sorry" he stuttered,holding his now red cheek forcefully as he spoke,"I don't know what came over me"

I grunted in response,looking away from him to shatter the tension between us,focusing on Zayn from now on was my only objective.

I sighed,turning away from him and opening the door quickly,revealing the rest of the boys lounging in the sofa all staring at me.

My cheeks burned up,they must have heard everything.

"What's wrong love?" Louis questioned me as I walked over to Harry,throwing myself down next to him,crossing my arms as I hit the sofa.

"Nothing,it doesn't matter" I said sweetly,looking at Niall who was slowly closing the door behind him,his eyes locked with mine.

I broke the eye contact between me and Niall,now looking above me at Harry as he slipped his hand behind my back.

Zayn looked at both me and Niall repeatedly,as if he suspected something. I scowled at him and shook my head,indicating to stop,nothing happened.

"I've not seen you in ages!" Harry exclaimed,his husky voice making the trek up here completely worthwhile.

"I missed you Hazz" I admitted,leaning into his chest as I basically lay on him,cradling my bump In my hands as I listened to the boys chatting about everything they possibly could.

"Hey Niall,you've got a bit of..um" louis laughed playfully,pointing to the part of skin just beside his lip.

Niall wiped of the pink lipstick that had stained his face away with one single swipe of his hand,his face turning a bright red as he did so.

I curled my lips inwards so they were no longer visible,if any of them saw,it would send everything to collapse above us,everything I had kept strong for years would all just tumble down on us.

"Nialls got a giiiirl" Harry mocked,pressing his hands on both arms as he rested his chin on my head.

"Niall got luckyyyy!" Louis wailed,slapping his thigh as he laughed at his bandmate,who was becoming more irritated by the second.

Whilst all the boys were laughing Harry moved his lips beside my ear,whispering into it.

"Whats wrong?" He asked,his eyes flooding with concern as he looked down at me.

"Nothing,just tired" I lied,trying to keep the fact that I just kissed Niall as invisible as possible.

"Sleep!" He demanded,pushing my head down back onto his chest as it lifted up then down below me,"now"

I giggled slightly,listening to his heart best steadily somewhere below me,and how his chest shook slightly when he laughed.

Eventually I must have actually fell asleep,regardless to the fact I wasn't actually in the least bit tired. Zayn tugged at the blanket that was covering,calling my name as he pulled.

"I've got to go" he sighed as i rubbed my eyes,kissing my forehead passionately,"ill come and find you at the end of the show,love you"

The door closed before I could actually get up to say goodbye,and he was gone. I figured staying here and sleeping wasn't going to be good for my health so I needed to think of something else,something to take my mind off things,and staying here surely wasn't the solution.

....

I walked around the stadium aimlessly,venturing what was actually there but it ended up that nothing that particularly intrigued me,so I finally decided to take I walk to the top of the stadium,to take a look at all the fans that were screaming for my man.

"Hey perrie!" Luke exclaimed as I walked towards where he was sat. He soon stood up and hugged me,pulling me next to him after the embrace to look out the crowd.

"Just look at them!" I sighed,looking down at all the crazy teenage girls who were now screaming and waving because of my presence.

I waved back at them,taking in what luke was saying in the process.

"I hope one day,me and the boys will have fans like this,these fans are amazing!" He mumbled,still looking out.

"You will!" I smiled,"I mean..you Have! These girls love you guys aswell"

"And how would you know" he questioned skeptically,raising an eyebrow at me as if I was lying to him.

"Twitter" I laughed,shaking my head,"they never shut up about you"

"I suppose" he said with a single laugh.

And that's when the conversation ended,I didn't exactly know what to say to Luke to make things any better,so I just sat beside him until the boys would go onstage,my arms around Luke's shoulders as we sat there just soaking up the experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 11.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
384K 9.9K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
46.3K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...