Iron Witch

By bittersweet_wounds

"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't kno... More

Crimson Widow
Blood moon
May 4
The tesseract
Loki
Fire & thunder
A team?
Avengers
Mysterious
ghost
Just freinds
Compromised
Falcon
Two Faced
Winter soldier
Heal
what do you want from me
Secrets
Bucky Barnes
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Not me
Not so fun now
Conflicted
Vibranium
Fears are attached to me
The bartons
The Vision
Scarlet witch
Unified
Recruitment
Ant-Man
P H A S E T H R E E M A I N C A S T
instable
Political
Peaceful
Under pressure
The Black Panther
Your not him
Sparks
Memories
Civil War
gazing
Spectrum
Got to leave you all behind
Is this The real Life?
doing alright
Goodbye's
1K!!!
Reconeccted
Arrivals
Discoveries
The God's
Decimation
Communication
Headache
Broken
New uploads
Retrial
Moving on
Careful
Time Travel
The Team
On the clock
Mistakes
Avengers Assemble
You can rest now..
Nemesis
Avengers : The Secret Invasion
22K
Iron Witch Announcment

The Scepter

10K 184 43
By bittersweet_wounds

Us all, the Seven of us were in the room no agents except Director Fury. Loki had been Placed in a circular Cage, not meant for him but meant for the hulk. Thor was standing Beside flavor, Who was still wearing her armor but her hair was now tied to a fish braid. Captain had sat beside across from me as Natasha was in the middle and Bruce were standing in the back.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass. Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. Do you get how that works? Ant. Boot." Nick had said to Loki as we all watched.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."
Loki said with a mischievous grin.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."
Fury replied.

"Oh, I've heard. The mindless beast, makes a play to be the man. How desperate are you? You call on these lost creatures to defend you? A witch, Who Is a killer? A man Who doesn't belong? My sister, who cannot encase her powers? My brother?
A man encased in metal? And a mere mortal?"
Loki had said taunting us.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you will cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury said scolding Loki.

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A world for all mankind to share, - and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well let me know if real power will want some magazine or something." Fury had said walking away leaving us all here.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce said Sarcastically.

"Loki Is gonna drag this out, So thor? Alvor?
What is his play?" Captain Asked the siblings.

"He has an army called the Chitauri, that none of Asgard nor any world know. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth." Thor said to us.

"So an army, From outer space?" Captain asked.

"So he's building another portal. - That's what he needs Doctor Erik Selvig for." I Said To them both.

"Selvig?" Thor asked.

"He's an astrophysicist," Bruce replied.

"He's a friend, to us on Asgard," Alvor replied.

"Loki Has him under some kind of spell, Mind control. Along with one of ours." Natasha said.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him, He's not
Running an army from here." Captain said.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Bruce said to us.

"I don't care how you Midgardians Speak, but
Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard and is our brother." Alvor said.

"He killed 80 people in two days," Natasha said.

"He's Adopted. " Thor responded.

"I think it's about the mechanics. - Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Bruce asked,
As Tony came inside with Coulson who went the other way.

"It's a stabilizing agent. Means the portal won't collapse on itself as it did at SHIELD. No hard feelings Point Break, you've got a mean swing. Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Tony was saying, being the loud man he is.

"That Man is playing Gallaga! Thought we wouldn't notice but we did." Tony started saying.

"How does Fury even see this thing?" Tony was saying Mocking fury.

"He turns," Maria answered

"That's exhausting. " Tony said.

"The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only the major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube. " Tony was saying.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" I asked Tony.

"Last Night.The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" He replied.

"He got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Bruce was saying.

"Unless Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect. Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet." Tony replied.

"Finally, Someone who speaks English. " Tony said.

"Did that just Happen?" Cap asked.

"Yep, that just happened," I said to him.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. You're working on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." Tony was saying to which I scrunched My eyebrows.

"Thanks," Bruce replied.

"Dr. Banner Is only here to track the cube, I was hoping you Would join him." Fury said to us.

"We should start with that Stick of his, it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon." Captain said.

"I don't know about that but, It is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest Men I know into His personal Flying monkey's." Fury stated.

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Alvor said.

I Do!" Cap said with glee, as Tony rolled his eyes.

"I Uh, I understood that reference." Captain said.

"Well, Science Boyfriends you guys should get on it," I said to them As they both nodded.

__

"Hey! Are you nuts?!" The captain said Walking inside the room angry as Tony playfully poked Bruce.

"You've really got a lid on it What's your secret? Mellow Jazz? Bongo drums? A big Bag of weed?"
Tony asked.

"Is everything a Joke to you?" Cap asked.

"Funny things are," Tony replied.

"You Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense Banner-" Cap said.

"You're tiptoeing, big man. - You need to strut." Tony replied passing me Some of the Blueberries he had.

"And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark. Don't encourage this Luna."

"Encourage wha-" I asked before being cut off.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony said to Cap..

"You think he's hiding something, Tony?" I asked him.

"He is a spy. Captain, Santiago, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets. It's bugging him too, isn't it?" Tony replied.

"Uh, I just wanna finish my work here and..."
Bruce was saying trying to ignore us.

"Doctor?"

"A world for all mankind, Loki's jab at Fury about the cube," Bruce replied.

"I think that was meant for you stark. Even If Barton didn't tell Loki about your tower it was still all over the news." Bruce said.

"The stark tower? That big ugly building in new york." Steve asked.

"It's powered by an arc reactor a self-sustaining energy source. It will run itself for maybe a year?" I asked.

"That's just the prototype, I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now It's what he getting at," Tony said to me.

"So why didn't SHEILD bring him in on the tesseract project? I mean what are they even doing in the energy business anyway?" Bruce was asking.

"I should probably into that once my Description program finishes breaking into all of the sheilds secure files."

"Jarvis has been running it ever since I got to the bridge, I'll soon find out every dirty secret SHEILD has been trying to hide," Tony said giving me some blueberries.

"And you wonder why they didn't want you in the first place." Captain said.

"How does that make sense, an intelligence organization that fears intelligence. Historically not awesome." Tony said.

"Loki's trying to wind us up, This man means to start a war and if we don't focus we won't succeed. We have orders we should follow them."
Captain said.

"Following isn't really my style."

"This doesn't seem funny to you Steve?" I asked him he the walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 506 36
For years you have been a ghost for SHIELD, a person who deals with those outside of the law. Few know exactly who you are, but not the monster insid...
29.2K 566 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
301 11 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
217K 5.6K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...