Why Want Me When You Have Him...

By rexy0705

(y/n) has two boyfriends, their names, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shouto Todoroki. During her and Shouto's anniversa... More

Chapter 1: Anniversary
Chapter 2: Next Day
Chapter 3: Heartbreak
Chapter 4: Heh Heh
Chapter 5: Relationship Fails
Chapter 6: Tainted Minds
Chapter 7: confrontation
Chapter 8: Taking Big Steps Before the Break Up
Chapter 9: Finally-ish
Chapter 10: A Big Fat Oof
Chapter 11: IDFK
Explanation

Chapter 12: My Heart

297 12 0
By rexy0705

When Todoroki walked through the door, he was welcomed with (y/n) flinging herself into his arms. Of course, he caught her, giving her one of his charming smiles.

"What has you so excited?"

"Katsuki came over earlier and I dealt with him all by myself. Now he doesn't have a grudge against me." Her grin widened greatly while her lover kissed her cheek in approval. "How did things go with Momo?"

"She noticed things beforehand so she was fine and open to the idea of keeping in touch."

"I'm so happy to hear that." The handsome hero didn't reply nuzzling deep into his lover's warmth. The ticklish sensation forced a laugh from her lips making him smile as well. "I missed you Todoroki."

"I know. If you didn't you wouldn't let me hold you like this."

When Todoroki finally let her down, the pretty (h/c) haired girl pulled eagerly at his arm, having remembered something.

Of course, he followed while his dual colored eyes shined with a new fondness. Even though she'd been away for so long, her touch was as soft as before, her eyes still shown with love and her smile glittered brightest for him. In short, she still felt like home. Unable to stop himself, he swooped her into his arms and gifted her with a sweet Eskimo kiss.

"What did you want to show me?" He hummed lovingly.

"The bedroom. I did something for you."

"And what was that?"

"If you'd take me there, I could show you." Todoroki abided the order and took her to the bedroom where he was met with a gorgeous sight. The glazed mahogany floor of the room was littered with red rose and white tulip petals forming a path that lead into the bathroom.

He slowly let (y/n) out of his grasp and followed the flowers until he reached their wood and stone bathroom. There were candles lit everywhere some giving off a blue flame as others showed red. 

The tub was also decorated with the same petals from before while the faucet ran. As the water rose, sweet smelling bubbles also started to form.

"I used my portals to bring some things home and I unpacked most of our clothes so we don't have to-" the woman's words were cut short by Shouto's sudden kiss. She, of course, replied to him, whining when he pulled away.

"Thank you."

"I-you're welcome. Now get in before the water gets cold."

"Right." Todoroki chuckled at his girlfriend's shyness and took off his clothes before sinking into the wonderfully scented water. "This is so good, (y/n)."

"Don't thank me yet." Her sultry voice echoed in his ear and he let his gaze wander to her loosely covered form. Apparently, while he was getting undressed she was putting on a black silk dress, accented with golden lace that just barely covered her thighs. To make up for the skimpy outfit she wore a floor-length champagne chiffon robe.

"(Y/n)-"

"Don't. Your satisfaction means so much more to me than a compliment right now." Todoroki nodded and turned back around so that she could start massaging his wet body. Her soft hands pressed against his broad shoulders effectively releasing him of all tension. "It feels good?"

"Mhm, who taught you?"

"Actually I have no idea what I'm doing. Lean over for me." The hero did as told, grunting in pleasure when she pushed against the middle of his back. After a good ten minutes, she cleaned his back and chest even washed his hair before leaving him to finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When he was done, Shouto emptied the tub, dried himself and left the bathroom. "You're just full surprises tonight." (Y/n) who was reading a book looked over to him with a raised brow.

"I am?" The robe that she was wearing fanned out elegantly against the black sheets of the bed while her head was held up by her folded arms as she lay on her stomach. 

"Yes. Now, where did you put my night clothes?"

"The top drawer to the left end of the dresser. Your underwear is below." He made his way to the drawer and pulled out a simple pair of night pants along with some underwear.  Once he was dressed he climbed onto the king-sized bed and atop (y/n) so that his stomach pressed against her back.

A few strands of hair tickled her cheek when he rested his head on her shoulder. 

"What are you reading?"

"A book."

"Called?"

"Intimacy." Sliding the novel from her hands, he skimmed over the current page then set it aside.

"Can I be intimate with you?"

"Wouldn't that be wrong of me, to just have sex with you two days after we got back together?"

"Not if I want it too." Todoroki lifted himself up and she turned around so that her back was against the mattress. Resting against an elbow he used his free hand to trace her thigh and grip her waist with a gentle squeeze. She let out a breathy wince.

"Not there. Actually, why don't we wait a few more months before we do this?"

"What happened there?"

"It's nothing Todoroki." To check if his eyes were deceiving him, he squeezed her waist once more. Her response was the same. (Y/n) shrunk into the pillows while her lover moved away her robe and lifted her dress. His eyes widened when he caught sight of the dark bruises on her body.

His happiness from earlier faded into a void or emotions while he lifted the dress higher and higher to reveal even more marks. "He wasn't as gentle as you."

"Why didn't you come back sooner?"

"Because I thought you were happy."

"But you were hurting."

"I'm sorry." Todoroki sighed and kissed her cleavage.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Not really but if you want to then I understand. I did gain a bit of weight after all."

"Tell me why I'd care about that."

"Because...I don't know." Regret echoed in the young man's heart while he struggled not to cry. Why did he ever let her go? He knew Katsuki would hurt her yet he didn't do anything to stray her from him. "Oh, I found this by the way." Todoroki's thoughts were cut short by (y/n) lifting her hand up to him. At first, he was confused until he saw that she was wearing the engagement ring. "It's so beautiful."

"I don't even know how to ask after this." By now a tear or two had escaped him and he was buried into her neck.

"Then don't because either way, my answer's yes."

~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning Shouto woke up alone. At first, he was worried until the smell of food filled the room. Getting out of bed he followed the smell to the dining room where (y/n) was putting down two plates of breakfast.

"Good morning." She smiled, hugging his waist. He hummed and kissed her forehead.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I decided to take the job my friend offered. So I'll be leaving for work when you do." The multicolor haired man nodded and kissed her cheek this time.

"When do you get home?"

"Just call me when you do and I'll be there." He gave her yet another kiss, this time on her other cheek. "I like this Todo-kun. I like living with you this way."

"Then do you want to do it forever? You and I and maybe a kid or two later on?"

"You sound so corny."

"I know but I need the answer."

"Then it's a yes." With a smile, his lips finally touched hers and he pulled her closer, happy that she was in his arms. For a while, they stayed like that, deep in one another's embrace until (y/n)'s stomach growled. 

"Let's continue this after we eat."

"I agree."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And that's all folks. Thank you so much guys I'm so glad for those who read this and those who are going to read. It was so fun writing for all of you. Please have a wonderful day and I hope you stumble upon many more books that you find entertaining

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...