The Girl He Left Wondering.

By itl211

(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marr... More

Introduction
Characters.
Chapter one.
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter five:
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Not a chapter!!
Chapter Nine
Thanks.
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
OMG
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
NEWS
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Thirteen

30.6K 574 91
By itl211

Luna POV:

I get kiss Mila goodnight. I walk down stairs, and sit at the table. I place my head in hands. "I'm going to call him right now."

I grab my phone, and dial his number. On the third ring he answers. "Hey Luna." I role my eyes. "Why the fuck did you place YOUR son in the same school as my daughter!" I wait for a response. "Because we are moving here and that school is one of the best in town." He answers calmly.

"Liam, take him to another school, it's hurting Mila..she feels as if she's being replaced." I sigh. "No I'm sorry Luna, but Mila will just have to get used him." I get up, and take a deep breath.

"Well, by tomorrow Mila will no longer be attending that school!" I hang up. Maria looks at me with pity. "I came to California to get away from him, but he finds a way to come here too." a tear trickles down my cheek.

"I feel weak..again." I bite my lip. "Come on let's get you to bed." I feel maria's hand on my back as we walk up the stairs.

Liam's POV:

It's been all different since the party. I all of sudden have an urge of having Mila, and Luna in my life.

Though I know that urge is going to have to wait because Luna isn't going to want me back.

But you know even though she is powerful, I have much more power than her, and I plan to have her and Mila back in my life. I take a sip of whiskey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.3K 35
Zanobia, finds it hard to balance love, work and motherhood. Raising three kids on her own isn't easy especially with little money. After being hurt...
116K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
8M 199K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...
5.6K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...