old love new fate

By zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... More

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29

chapter 30

201 6 1
By zitana128

JANELLE'S POV✨

I was in the living room eating lunch when I heard a knock on my door. Sighing I got up and I unlock my door and when I opened it kyah just barged in and started mumbling in an angry tone.

"What happened kyah?" I asked curiously.

"What happened? What happened?! What happened was this!"

She slammed I folder on my desk that was near my food. I went over to my desk, picked the folder up and opened it. I looked to see something that shocked me.

"What the fuck is this shit?!"

"It's a letter saying if I don't drop the case then they'll......they'll take my license as a teacher."

"What?! That's horri- Wait!.....bitch you better stop worrying and do that damn case!"

"Bitch what you mean?! Why you yelling at me for?!"

"Have you forgot you also a lawyer! You could sue the person who blackmailed you and and on top of that you got jeremy who can track that motherfucka and get him murked!"

"Oh....you right, you right shit I don't know what I was worrying about!"

"Yeah. Anyways how is the case going?"

"Not very good."

"Why? What happened?" I asked filled with curiously.

"Well James's family is really rich."

"So? what's that got to do with the case?"

"His family has a-lot of lawyers and plus I can't find any evidence what happened!"

"You can always talk to kayla to see if she wants to testify about it."

"I don't think she'll want to though. If she tells them it then it'll break her."

I could tell this is hurting kyah. Even though she's never been raped I could tell that she really cares for kayla's well being.

"But if she wants justice...then she'll need to speak up. It'll help make the case a lot easier for you as well."

"Yeah you right. I'll talk to her tonight about this."

"Alright. But how are you feeling?"

"About the situation?" Kyah said curiously.

"No, your pregnancy. How you feeling?"

"I'm Fine been throwing up and complaining about shit, but fine."

"Ard. Call me if anything happens after all I am a doctor after all."

"Okay I'll let you know."

She went the door and opened it and left out the house, closing the door. As i was eating I heard my phone ring. I saw that tatsuo is calling. I picked it up and answered the phone.

Hello?

Janelle I'm gonna be late again tonight, so you don't have to wait on me. He said in a pale tone.

Okay I'll go pick the kids up from school then.

No, I'll get touka to bring them home.

Seriously?! I can't get my own kids from school now?!

Yes. You're still on lock down until I find him.

Okay you need to know that I'm a grown ass woman who can do what she wants!

Well you sure aren't fucking acting like it.

"You son of a-" before I could finish my sentence he hanged up on me. I then called him again and he didn't pick up. I called him five more times but he still didn't answer. Man I hate him ever since ryan came onto me he's been tripping and on my ass everyday and we haven't even had sex either! Ya know what I'm done talking about him. I just am I then played my show "boys over flowers" and continued to eat my lunch.

TATSUO'S POV

I was having a meeting with the guys on how to strike rynello and his allies. Apparently he's now made a deal with an irish don along with an italian don and is planning something big.

Damn! First you kill my brother, ambush me and my friends, and now you wanna plan something big?! He's dead when we find him. I was in my thoughts when somebody snapped their fingers in my ears

"Hey! Hey Tatsuo!" i heard jeremy yell.

"Huh? What is it?" I said snapping out of it.

"We're suppose to be thinking of how to take rynello down." Jeremy said in a calm tone.

Oh right. I said now aware of what we are talking about. I cleared my throat and fixed myself. "Continue jeremy."

"Okay so we all know his original base is in italy but we don't know where his house is." jeremy said.

"But the question is, How do we find him? He's got so many houses and bases around the world. So there's won't be a possibly of finding him." Boris said in a calm tone.

"Yeah. And besides his guards and associates won't be much help either." kyo said.

"Yeah I done punched and kicked the the living shit outta them and they still ain't say shit." Desmond said in a calm and anger tone.

"Yeah. Not many men can survive get tortured. Especially getting a beating from desmond." boris said feeling uneasy.

"Yeah. But on the good part tatsuo did get some info when he killed and tortured those guys who were working with rynello." marco said.

"Yes. He said he that he lives in a neighborhood in this state and he works at a job. I just don't know where." I said.

"Okay but we now need to make a deal. With my in-laws."

"What?!" They all said in unison

I nodded my head. "Come on, you can come and join us now."

We then heard footsteps coming down the stairs we all turned our heads to see ricky, jin, and zhao.
They sat at the table with us and shook hands with all three of them.

"Wait! Are these the Chang brothers?!" jeremy said surprised.

"Yes we are." jin said.

Ah so y'all them korean brothers everyone's talking about." desmond said feeling impressed.

"What?! N-no we're chinese not korean!" jin yelled.

"they not the same? I mean asians do get along so there ain't no problem about it." desmond said.

"Desmond there is a problem with that! It's racists!" Kyo said feeling offensive.

Yeah that shit's really offensive." I said feeling offended too.

"Oh shit.....nevermind then, sorry, and began talking." Desmond said embarrassed.

".......okay let's start our deal." I said forgetting what desmond said.

"Agreed." the three brothers said in unison.

~later on~

After talking about the deal and rynello we then started to talk about women.

"So i never thought that you tatsuo takahashi was the baby father of my sister in-law janelle and the boris is married to jordan." ricky said impressed.

"She never told you?" I said curiously.

"Nope. She said talking about her ex was too horrible for her to talk about." ricky said.

"Oh. So is it really true?" jeremy asked.

"What's true?" Jin said.

"That you guys are into black women?" desmond said curiously.

"Yeah. We all have kids that. Are half black. You all know ricky's married to eva, jin is married to a black woman named angel, and I'm single but I had a one night stand with a black girl." zhao said.

"Oh okay. I see all y'all! Getting y'all chocolate on! Swirling it up!" desmond said hyped up.

"So ricky, can you tell your wife to apologize to tatsuo?" Kyo said.

"For what exactly?" ricky said curiously.

She attacked me for no reason.

Yeah I'm not gonna do that."

And why is that?

Because you started it first. If you wouldn't have never put your hands on janelle then eva wouldn't have attacked you! I know what my wife is about and she is a very overprotective little sister when it comes to janelle."

I scoffed at that. I always knew eva hated me enough to attack me but I still want an apology from the rude bitch.

"You got a problem with my wife?"

"Ugh let's see ugh-oh right, yes! The bitch kicked me twice!"

"Watch what you say about my wife motherfucker. You might end up with a problem."

I chuckled at that. "Or else what?" 

He stood up and so did I. We looked dead into each others eyes. I was about to pull my gun out when I heard Desmond.

"Nigga sit yo ass down! We tryna make peace not war!"

"Yeah besides we already got rynello to worry about we don't need them to be our enemy too." Boris said.

I sat back down and so did he. I then cleared my throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2.6K 29
Yasmin and Kolenka were childhood best friends. One night, Kol disappeared, leaving Yasmin lost and confused. Almost ten years later, Kol appears ou...
46.2K 2.5K 38
Kaito Takashi is an assassin who does business with the Yakuza. However, while doing some dirty work in America, he is caught and arrested. While ser...
161K 9.2K 75
After the death of her boyfriend, Enya Mostafa has been trying to get back to normal. Working along side with her brother Alonzo has helped her a lot...
243K 19.4K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...