Opposite's Attract || Jikook

Von itsmehyunnieee

Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most... Mehr

Disclaimer(s)
Prolouge
[1] Spilt Coffee
[2] Lab Partners
[3] Closer
[4] Only Exception
[5] Thoughts
[6] Falling
[7] For You
[8] A lil' bit of Vodka and You
[9] Jungmin
[10] Beside You
[11] End
[12] Clinic
[13] Feelings
[14] Family
[15] Official
[16] Together
[17] Unforgettable
[18] Only You
[19] Ruckus
[20] Always
[21] Fathom
[22] Events
[23] Apologies
[24] Help
[25] Timeless
[26] Tension
[27] Almost
[28] Temporary
[29] Mine
[30] Promises
[31] Plans
[32] Ready
[33] Gift
[34] Promise Rings
[35] Vacation
[36] Bets
[37] Future?
[38] D-Day
[40] Frustration
[41] Fine
[42] Time
[43] Secretary
[44] Relax
[45] You
[46] Cheesy thoughts
[47] Practice
[48] Will you marry me?
[49] Forever
Epilogue
BOOK PHASE B

[39] Start

3.4K 190 37
Von itsmehyunnieee

"Mommy? Where's daddy?"

Jungmin mumbles, Rubbing his left eye with his fist. Jimin turns off the stove and turns around. He smiles at the sight of the half asleep 7 year old.

"He went to the office early, Baby bun. You want cereal or pancakes?"

Jungmin yawns as Jimin reaches down to fix the boys uniform and the lone stubborn hair sticking out of Jungmin's head.

"I want mommy's pancakes."

Jungmin declairs sleepily, Jimin giggles and lifts Jungmin up to put him on a chair. He gives Jungmin his food and walks up to his and Jungkook's room. He fixes his sweater and runs back down to eat with Jungmin.

"Honey, You forgot your ID."

Jimin says, Placing the boys id on him and settling down on his chair.

A year after they had graduated, Hoseok had got a job to teach in Seoul. Which was actually better for everyone, Ofcourse Yoongi and Taehyung were torn, But eventually they found a spot in Seoul too, Yoongi was now working as a producer in a music company along with Namjoon who was working as a lyricist. Taehyung was now working for his parent's company. Jin was studying at the same college Jimin was in, But he was pursuing a culinary course and learning drama. As for Jimin, He also took up performing arts. He wanted to become a dance instructor, Since dance was what he truly wanted and it was what made him happy.

He had a scholarship in the school because Hoseok didnt have enough money to afford his tuition. Eventually, Jungkook's parents paid for his college after Jimin had finished half of the semester, It took alot of convinving ofcourse, But Jiyong and HyeoIn didnt really mind. Plus, Jungkook also wanted them to pay for it because Jimin had to work extra hard in his studies to maintain his scholarship, It took alot of time away from their relationship. They fought about it at first, but hey. No relationship is perfect. They were bound to fight sooner or later. And fight they did, But it got resolved fairly quickly.

When they got at Seoul, Jungkook's parents had already bought them a house in a street near Jimin's school and a cab away from the Jeon Corp. Building. Jimin really didnt want to accept it, the reason being that people would think he's a gold digger of some sort. And again, Jungkook had convinced him other wise, Saying something with the lines 'what's mine is yours' and 'Were gonna get married and you'll become a Jeon anyways'. Jimin, The kind and loving Jimin, Had agreed with his boyfriend with much hesitancy. But it's not like he can ever say no to Jungkook, Just like Jungkook can never say no to him.

Jungmin didnt really live in their house but he would occasionally be there to stay the night and sometimes maybe staying a week. He was also no longer in the care of Jungkook's aunt because Jiyong and HyeoIn cut their time off work to focus on Jungmin first. As i had said, They were all changing for the better.

"Mommy!!! I said we should go! I'll be late!"

Jungmin screams petulantly, Waving his hands infront of Jimin's face. Jimin jumps in shock and regains his composture.

"Right okay, Lets go baby boy!"

>>>

Jungkook scratches his head and sighs. He's done for today.

He sends one last email and calls his dad to tell him he's done what he should have. Jungkook was still learning about everything in the company and it was hard. Ofcourse it was, Jungkook kind of already expected that.

Jungkook went to the company every other day. He learns various stuff and Jiyong assigns him small tasks which get bigger as time goes on and as Jungkook's know-how's widen.

Once he gets his father's approval, Jungkook packs up, Closes His laptop and grabs his wallet and phone. He walks out of the company while loosening his tie, Taking it off and unbuttoning the first two buttons of his button down. With a yawn he dials Jimin's number.

(Helloooooo~)

"You sure sound happy, love."

Jungkook says, A smile finally finding his face as he jumps into his car.

(Is there any reason i shouldnt, Baby?)

"Huh. Guess not."

Jungkook holds his phone over his ear as he stirs the cars wheel out of the parking lot.

(Why'd you call?)

"Your class ends in 10 right?"

(Its actually done now, Kooks. I just finished. Im going to give Jin-hyung something so Im gonna go to drama for awhile, What's up?)

"Be there in 5."

(Really?!)

"Im hanging up, Baby."

He hears Jimin squeel on the other line. Jungkook ends the call with a chuckle.

>>>

"Thanks for this, Jiminie. I owe you lots!"

Jimin just shrugs.

"Its really nothing hyungie, You've helped me so much!"

"You're practically my son now, Though."

Jimin laughs at that statement. One of his classmates from dance class greets him and Jimin greets back.

"OH MY GOOOOOD! JIMIIIIIIIN!"

Jimin looks up with wide eyes, His smile widens.

"TAEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jimin accepts the hug thrown his way and waves at Yoongi who was beside Namjoon. Hoseok was right behind Tae.

"I havent seen you guys in SO LONG! How are you?!"

Yoongi grins at Jimin.

"We're doing so well! How are you and Jungkook?"

Taehyung seperates from the hug and starts bombarding Jimin with questions about him and Jungkook.

"Whoa whoa slow down!"

Jimin says, Giggling as Taehyung shakes the life out of him. Jin whistles behind them, Now in the arms of Namjoon.

"Oh look who showed up."

"If you could stop harassing my boyfriend i would be happy. And why wasnt I invited in this reunion?"

Jungkook teases, Walking towards the group with a small smile.

"JUNGKOOKIE!"

Jimin screeches, Running towards his boyfriend and jumping on his back.

"Easy tiger."

"You act like you havent seen each other for years, you live with each other for pete's sake!"

Jimin sticks his tounge out at Taehyung.

"Stop being jealous!"

"Im not!"

"Jungkookieeeee!"

Jimin whines out. Taehyung screams when Jungkook cracks his knuckles. Yoongi scowls at him and steps infront of Tae to protect his boyfriend.

After they graduated, They didnt have time to handle their gang anymore. They didnt actually stop being gangsters. They still were, But they barely got to fight much because everyone was busy planning and trying to fulfill their future. But sometimes when they were all free, they'd meet up for that purpose.

"Its just been a year, I still got it."

Jungkook warns.

"Alright everybody calm down! Jiminie we have places to be~"

Jin says, Tugging at Namjoon's hand. Jimin nods.

"You go ahead, Jinnie hyung~ Have fun! Let's schedule a date when we could all meet up!"

"Sounds good too me, Look lil' bro, Me and Yoongi and Tae will pick up something from Tae's company. So we need to go too."

"Oh sure, Hyung! Me and Jungkook would probably go somewhere too! Take care!! See you!"

"Byeee~"

Jungkook smiles when he feels Jimin nose at his neck.

"You got off early."

Jimin notes, Jungkook chuckles. Tightening his grip on Jimin's thigh and bolting towards the direction of his car. Jimin squeels and hugs Jungkook tighter.

"Am i heavy?"

"Are you kidding baby? You're literally light as a feather."

"That's cuz your a muscle pig!"

"What? You dont like my muscles?"

Jimin giggles, Slapping Jungkook's shoulder. They were already in the car and Jungkook was flexing his arms with a teasing smile.

"No! I love them!"

"You know what else you love?"

"What? You?"

"No my di--"

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JUST DRIVE!"

The blush on Jimin's face made Jungkook's joke worth it.

Even with the punch on his shoulder.

It was totally worth it.

Jimin was worth it.

Notes:

know that this chapter is sooo overdue and pretty short, But its just that i had a MAJOR writer's block. It was pretty bad tbh but im okay now!

Also i would like to apologize for my late updates! School just started today and im afraid my updates will become more limited because school will be cutting off my time (this is the con of being 15) anyways, Because of that reason, I am adding 10 more chapters to this fic! So i hope you guys wait for my updates! I will try my best and end this fic so it would be satisfactory for you guys.

So that's all! Im ending this fic with 50 chapters plus the epilouge and (a probable sequel if i actually have time and if im inspired and if theres more to tell in Jimin and kookie's story)

Once again, Pls drop your comments! They make my day! Lovelots to everyone and stay healthy! Muah!

~Hyunnie

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

796K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
631K 29.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
187K 5.6K 33
What happens when the schools nerd has to be partners with the schools baddest boy? Will contain a lot of fluff Mild angst Not really strong language...
82.6K 3.9K 32
A boy who is known as bad boy in his university,who beats the shit out of you if you mess with him or his friends, doesn't believe in love and a new...