Opposite's Attract || Jikook

By itsmehyunnieee

Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most... More

Disclaimer(s)
Prolouge
[1] Spilt Coffee
[2] Lab Partners
[3] Closer
[4] Only Exception
[5] Thoughts
[6] Falling
[7] For You
[8] A lil' bit of Vodka and You
[9] Jungmin
[10] Beside You
[11] End
[12] Clinic
[13] Feelings
[14] Family
[15] Official
[16] Together
[18] Only You
[19] Ruckus
[20] Always
[21] Fathom
[22] Events
[23] Apologies
[24] Help
[25] Timeless
[26] Tension
[27] Almost
[28] Temporary
[29] Mine
[30] Promises
[31] Plans
[32] Ready
[33] Gift
[34] Promise Rings
[35] Vacation
[36] Bets
[37] Future?
[38] D-Day
[39] Start
[40] Frustration
[41] Fine
[42] Time
[43] Secretary
[44] Relax
[45] You
[46] Cheesy thoughts
[47] Practice
[48] Will you marry me?
[49] Forever
Epilogue
BOOK PHASE B

[17] Unforgettable

6.5K 314 119
By itsmehyunnieee

Jungkook was sleeping well. He was, It's probably the most comfortable sleep he's had since he was 13.

Though he doesnt know who's poking his goddamn nose.

Jungkook groans, Scrunching his face. He swats the hand poking him by reflex.

He hears a soft giggle, And more poking ensues. He groans, Finally waking up. His eyes adjust to the light while he blinks them open. It was still to dark to be morning though the light in his room was open. He squints a little and Jimin's smily face comes to view.

Jungkook admits, That it was the best way he's been woken up in his entire youth.

"Kookieeee~"

Jimin singsongs. Jungkook smiles hand coming up to cup at Jimin's cheek. He yawns.

"Babe what time is it?"

Jimin hums, Pecking Jungkook on his lips.

"2 in the morning~"

Jungkook groans, But somehow Jimin found it cute. So the elder just giggles at him.

"And you woke me up on this ungodly hour becauseee....?"

"Lets go to Mcdonalds? Please please pleaaaase?"

"Why now? We can buy later."

Jungkook mumbles, Eyes dropping.

"Please babyyyy? Pleaaaaseeee?"

"Hyung, Go back to sleep."

Jimin whines slapping Jungkook's right cheek lightly to wake him uo.

"Jungkoook! I'll do anythinngggg~ Can we go pleaaseee? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

Jungkook's right eye pops open, A smirk settling on his features.

"Anything?"

Jimin sighs.

"Fine okay, Anything. Can we please just go?"

"I want a french kiss."

Jungkook says, Eyes closed with a smile.

"French kiss me then we'll go---mmph."

It was so sudden that Jungkook was too shell shocked to react. He gains back his consciousness after a moment and responds to the kiss. Jungkook wasnt ready when Jimin suddenly slips his tounge inside his mouth, Jungkook doubts he never will be ready.

When Jimin pulls away, Jungkook had this completely stunned look and hazy eyes. He was panting and he couldnt focus in anything.

"Can we go now?"

Seemingly STILL in a daze, Jungkook just kinda nods his head, Head not really wrapping up in their current situation.

"Good, I'll wait for you downstairs baby."

With one last peck on Jungkook's lip, Jimin slips away from the bed and starts walking to his destination while humming a nonesensical tune.

Jungkook is just staring at the ceiling, Jaw slack and a hand on his lips.

Hell, He's never gonna get used to this.

>>>

"Cant believe were in Mcdonalds 2:49 in the fucking morning."

Jimin just snorts, stuffing more fries in his mouth.

"Remind me again why i took you here?"

Jungkook murmurs through his cup of coffee, No creamer just sugar. Jimin kept judging him because of his choice of coffee, But Jungkook cant even seem to give a fuck.

"Cuz you love me and your the best boyfriend ever."

Jimin takes a bite of his chicken sandwhich and winks at Jungkook. Jungkook rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Park Jimin."

"Oh it will."

Jimin wiggles his eyebrows knowingly and Jungkook just throws a fry in his face as an answer.

>>>

"You two look like shit."

Is the first thing that comes out of Hoseok's mouth when the couple gets to Jimin's apartment so the older boy can shower and grab clothes before they can go to school.

"Jimin-hyung woke me up 2 o'clock in the morning and dragged me to Mcdonalds, I doubt we'd even look the least presentable hyung."

Jungkook grumbles with a yawn, Jimin however, Was still jumpy and alive as ever.

"Hoseok-hyung~ I'll be staying at Jungkook's for awhile cuz he's alone. You can invite your girlfriend if you wanna, Just dont get cum on my sheets."

Jimin says bluntly. Hoseok doesnt get to reply because Jimin was already walking towards his room to dress up and pack his clothes for his stay.

"How are you gonna fix yourself before you guys go to school kookie?"

Jungkook yawns again, Thanking Hoseok when he gives him a cup of coffee. Jungkook needs all the caffeine he can get.

"Were gonna go to my place first hyung, Then we'll go to school."

"You can just skip school you know, Its just a welcome party."

Jungkook shakes his head.

"I cant risk Jiminie getting a red mark on his attendance, He needs to attend and atleast let his advisor mark him present."

Hoseok smiles.

"Im surprised you know this."

"You'll be surprised about more things in the future hyung."

Hoseok laughs.

"I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing."

"Definitely a good thing."

>>>

"Jiminie, I think you should take Jungkook home."

Taehyung says, Nudging Jimin from where he was sitting at. They were in a library, Jimin searching on the computer for something in his Literature class.

Jungkook's gang followed them just because they had apparently 'nothing' to do.

Jimin looks up from his computer to look at his boyfriend. Jungkook had his head on his elbow and was what looked like a deep sleep. He looked tired, But he was trying so hard for Jimin.

Jimin felt guilty.

"Why does he look like he hasnt slept in days?"

Jimin shuts the computer off and closes his books and notebooks, Stuffing some in his bag and leaving the books on the table. Literature can fucking wait.

"We went to Mcdonald's 2 o'clock inthe morning. He couldnt get enough sleep. He tries so hard."

Jimin says, pushing his chair back. He stands up and rounds the table, with Jungkook's friends watching him intently.

"I think you're right Tae, We need to go home."

Jimin whispers, He runs his hand through his boyfriends hair deliberately and sighs. He shouldnt have bugged Jungkook and let the younger boy sleep.

"What...."

Jimin sighs, Looking up at the eyes thaf were on him.

"What cheers him up?"

Taehyung is unresponsive for a moment, He looks at the others for help. The others blink, Nothing really cheers Jungkook up. Except Jungmin but he isnt an option because he's not in Busan right now.

"You."

Jackson blurts out casually. Jimin frowns.

"Huh?"

"You, Jimin. You cheer him up."

Namjoon says, With alittle more confidence in his tone.

Jimin looks back at Jungkook, He looked so peaceful like that. Lips slightly parted and bangs disheveled.

"Do something special for him, Jiminie. Trust me, He'd be the happiest man on earth."

Jimin nods his head, Determined. He'll do something for Jungkook, The latter deserves this just as much. He's been working so hard for Jimin, So he should atleast make an effort and do the same.

"Goodluck on waking him up though, He's a heavy sleeper."

Jimin glances at his friends and smiles. He surprises the other's when he presses his lips against Jungkook's, and not a second later a hand comes up to wrap at Jimin's neck and Jungkook's eyes flutter.

"Rise and shine, Baby."

Jungkook snaps out of his daze after a few minutes and glances at his friends, Who had their mouths agape. He scowls at them.

"The fuck are you guys looking at?"

Jimin giggles, and pulls Jungkook up.

"You see, Jungkook IS a heavy sleeper."

Jimin explains.

"But he wakes up fairly fast when he's with me."

They all blink and watch as the couple walk out of the library with linked hands.

Silence.

Yoongi was the first break it.

"I call bullshit."

>>>

"Where we going?"

Jungkook mumbles sleepily, The caffeine wasnt really enough for him. He needs another cup of coffee, Just Black this time.

"Home."

Jimin smiles up at him and snatches Jungkook's keys away from him.

"Im driving."

"Dont crash my car."

Jungkook whispers, Though he's already getting lulled into sleep in the comforts of the car's passenger seat. Jimin looks at the boy fondly before pushing himself up so he could put a seatbelt on the napping Jungkook. Once he's done, He pecks the younger's lips quickly and ignites the engine.

He just hopes Jungkook isnt mad at him for shit.

Because if he is, Jimin would think he's the worst boyfriend ever.

That is...

"If i wasnt already."

Jimin whispers dejectedly.

>>>

Jimin, Has his fair share of insecurities. I mean, Who doesnt right? He doesnt like making mistakes, And doesnt like dealing with its aftermath either. He kinda just wants everything to be perfect.

Jungkook always told him, He was beautiful. And would word out every possible compliment for Jimin to hear. The bigger part of Jimin believed all his compliments and was thrilled and happy that someone thought he was comparable to an actual angel. Jimin was flattered. Never had he gotten praised for what he was doing. He was often judged because of his sexuality, Nothing new about that, Because most people have closed minds and only want to feed their own beliefs and opinions to other people. They would force you to understand why and what they like a certain thing better than this and that and sucessfully bribe you to do what they do. People need to respect other people, Jimin just doesnt understand why they're like that.

Jimin always felt loved and welcomed when he was with Jungkook. And though he was shit at expressing it, He really does love the younger boy back. If not, Just as much, Or maybe even more. Jungkook was the first person to understand him adn boost up his confidence and showed him how to break out of his shell. He's not as expressive as you thought him to be, He cant freely do what Jungkook does. He cant randomly shout some cheesy pick up line without the fear of Jungkook not liking it, He cant just suddenly kiss Jungkook in public worried that the other doesnt appreciate PDA, He just thinks of alot before he does it. You cant blame him, He's insecure. He needs some sort of confirmation before he does it because he's scared he might ruin everything and Everything right, Turns wrong.

Ofcourse, Jungkook deserved to know. He's Jimin's boyfriend after all. But Jimin, Being Jimin, He's fucking scared. Scared that Jungkook might leave him, Scared that Jungkook would get mad at him because of things this trivial. Jimin still doesnt understand, That Jungkook loves him. And that's not gonna change. Jimin's still looking for reassurance, He's still not over his stages of depression overtime. And somehow, Someway, A part of him wanted Jungkook to find out about his insecurities on his own without having Jimin to explain it to him.

Its funny how just one single mistake, Can make Jimin feel much remorse and want to drown himself in self-hatred.

>>>

The first thing Jungkook registers is that he's in the living room, his head was being nestled on someone's thigh and the sound of familiar humming.

The only thing he remembers is getting knocked out in his car, With Jimin driving. He doesnt know what happened after that.

He stifles a yawn through his palm and blinks his eyes open. The first thing he sees is Jimin's face, Well from his position on Jimin's lap he only saw the bottom view of his boyfriends face. Then, Jungkook feels the soft threading of Jimin's hands through his uncombed hair and the ear opposite to his boyfriends face was being rubbed.

"Hyung...?"

Jungkook's voice came out husky because he just woke up. Jimin jumps in shock but quickly regains his composure.

"Im sorry did i wake you?"

Jimin mumbles apologetically. Jungkook smiles contently and shakes his head.

"No, I woke up by myself. How'd i get here?"

"I had to carry you, But its fine. Atleast you slept comfortably. Im sorry i woke you up to buy Mcdonalds, I was being stubborn. I shouldve just let you sleep."

Jimin says with a sigh, He felt bad. Somehow, Jungkook could sense that.

"Its okay, Hyung. I'd do anything for you. Dont think it's your fault. Besides, Later on i might wake you up at midnight to buy snacks at a convinience store."

Jimin sighs, But nonetheless forces a smile unto his face.

"I dont know what i did to deserve you."

Jimin whispers, Now cupping Jungkook's cheeks and rubbing his thumb on his cheekbone.

"No hyung, I dont know what i did to deserve you."

Jungkook corrects, Tone insistent. The younger boy threads their fingers together and Jimin lets out a wet laugh. Unable to stop his tears from falling, Because shit. He's so damn inlove with Jungkook, He cant help it.

Jungkook saw it. He saw that flash of insecurity in Jimin's eye, He makes a mental note to talk about it with Jimin later. But for now they can just enjoy their time together. Jungkook sits up and pulls Jimin to sit in his lap, Once he's settled he pushes their lips together and pours every ounce of affection into it. A few more salty tears drip from Jimin's eyes all by which, Jungkook catches with his thumb. (Jimin is so happy because, Double shit. Jungkook feels the same way he does.)

Maybe they didnt need to wonder why they deserved each other. Because they simply just do.

They were a match made by destiny, Jungkook think's that wont change anytime sooner.

Because as selfish as it sounds, Jimin's his. Forever.

Notes:

Yo lovelieeesss! Its me again! HAHAHA! Drop your comment down there, Becasue they make my day! As always, Lovelots!

~Hyunnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 19.3K 27
Completed! ā Get in loser, we're going shopping āž ā You've watched Mean Girls? āž ā Of course they have, ...
941K 38.4K 49
Jungkook, the college bad boy, isn't in the mood for love. He seems like a player, but the truth is, he's never dated anyone before, and is quite a s...
61.4K 4.2K 30
We walked out of school together for the first time. Or in our case right now, ran. You were pointed as the class representative by majority votes of...
24.3K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...