An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

By JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
Thank you so much
Announcement

T H I R T Y S E V E N

2.8K 91 56
By JiminLemonade

One year later

"Hyerin! I can't breathe." I said, clutching at my chest full of anxiety. 

"It's okay, we're all here. Don't panic, everything will be fine! Nothing will go wrong, I'll make sure of it." She says reassuringly. 

"I've never been more nervous in my life... Oh my God." I say between heavy breaths, starting to feel the full effect of my nerves, panic taking over me. 

"Deep breaths, in and out." She says, guiding me to breathe. I mimic her actions as I start to feel myself calm down slightly. 

"There we go... God, you're so dramatic." She laughs. 

"Are you ready?" She asks me, her tone now more serious. 

I close my eyes and inhale deeply, letting out a breath. "Yes." 

"Alright. Barbara and I are gonna go take our places. I'll go get Dad. Remember, best day of your life! You'll be fine." She says, rubbing my arm lovingly. "Fighting!" She yells before she scurries out of the dressing room. I start to pace back and forth in the room, trying my best not to trip over the dress. 

"Honey? Are you ready?" I hear my Dad's warm voice as he pokes his head round the door. 

"Omo..." He gasps, his jaw dropping open. 

"What Appa? Is there something wrong with the dress?" I ask worriedly as I try to look at the back of my dress, going in circles as I do, drawing a laugh from him as he watches me go round and round in a loop like a puppy chasing its tail.

"No! The dress is absolutely perfect, sweetheart." He says, giving me a warm hug. 

I decided to go for a pure white, lace bodice with an exposed back and an overflowing, elegant train. Complete with lace sleeves and collar with a bouquet of white.

I take another deep breath, grabbing my bouquet of flowers, hugging them to my chest before opening my mouth to speak.

"I'm ready."

As I'm stood in front of two large, brown, oak wood doors, I feel my Dad move his arm, gesturing for me to link my arm with his, smiling at me with nothing but adoration, love and pride in his eyes.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He whispers, placing a kiss on my head. 

"Thank you, Appa." I say, smiling widely at him as I blink back my tears. I feel my heart pound against my chest, my stomach doing somersaults as the time draws nearer and nearer. 

Just then, I hear the sound of the organ begin, causing my heart to accelerate more. I can now hear my heart beating rapidly in my ears over the loud instrument. The doors slowly creak open, revealing the room to me. The ceiling as high as the sky, the stained glass windows trickling in beautifully coloured light, the white and pink roses along every row of pews. I hear the creak of everyone turning in their seats to look behind them, looking for me. 

My Dad gently pats my hand that's gripped tightly on his forearm as he slowly walks me down the long aisle. My other hand gripped just as tightly to my bouquet, practically snapping the flower stems in half. 

Jangmi... Don't pull a Namjoon. I think to myself as I realise I'm destroying the flowers. I loosen my grip, inhaling and exhaling slowly and deeply as we reach my destination ever so slowly. 

I look up, my eyes instantly locking onto the man who's been waiting for me. His eyes never leave mine as he watches me make my way to him. His expression is soft, his eyes are loving as he looks at me, standing in his 3 piece black tuxedo, his arms placed in front of him. As I step closer and closer, I notice his eyes are glassy, holding back his own tears. 

I very briefly look behind him, noticing 6 other men lined up in the same suits, holding the same stance. I notice one of them place his hand over his mouth, holding back his muffled, high pitched sobs that echo through the building. 

I quickly look down and hide my face as I try to stifle a laugh. Now's not the time to laugh! I mentally scold myself. 

Yoongi couldn't pick between the boys to be his best man, so he, being Yoongi, decided to go against the rules and pick all 6 as his best men instead. Of course as you can imagine, they were all ecstatic and over the moon that they can all experience the first BTS wedding together like this. I think this is how it would be for when all of them eventually get married. They all love each other so much, they can't leave anybody out. And it's too hard to choose between them all.

As I walk with my Dad to reach the altar, I look to my left and notice my Mother wiping a tear, her smile as wide as can be and an adorning look of absolute bliss on her face as she watches me move. 'I love you.' I catch her mouth to me as I pass her. I subtly place my hand to my heart as I look at her, before turning my head back to focus in front of me, again laying my eyes on the man I love more than anything in this world. 

After what felt like an eternity, we reach the altar, and the music stops. My dad unlinks my arm from his, gently leading me to my place in front of him. He again taps my hand as he smiles at me, before letting go and turning to face Yoongi. 

"She's all yours." He whispers, before turning around and taking his seat next to my Mother, trying her hardest to hold back loud sobs.

I turn my head to look at my two bridesmaids, my amazingly beautiful, strong and supportive sister, Hyerin. And my crazy, stunning and perfect best friend for over a decade, Barbara. Both of them wearing a strapless baby pink gown with diamond embroidery on the bust, holding a small bouquet of of cream coloured roses. I smile at them both as they smile at me, before turning my head back to face Yoongi. 

I fail to hide my smile as I stand before him, my eyes travelling all over his body as I take in his flawless suit, the way his now black hair is styled, how his eyes are like crescent moons whilst he shows his gummy smile... As he looks back at me. 

"You look so beautiful" I catch him barely whisper to me. 

"So do you." I mouth back, smirking subtly. 

A/N: How he looks now. (Not to ruin the moment but that line/crease on his bottom lip has me screaming)

The minister does his introductions and begins with his speech about marriage. I listen and hang on to every word he says, all whilst my eyes never leave Yoongi's, as his never leave mine. 

The minister then turns to Yoongi. "Mr. Min, I believe you wrote your own vows?" He asks, as Yoongi's gaze leaves mine for the first time to look at him. "Yes." He responds, before clearing his throat and reaching his hands out to gently grab mine, intertwining our fingers together. 

"Jangmi, the love you've shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up. It's heartwarming, genuine and fierce... Sometimes all at once. At the same time, your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within my own self." He pauses, blinking a few times and clearing his throat again. I notice his voice starting to crack as he holds back his tears, as I too start to feel a lump form in my throat listening to his words. 

"I vow to stay by your side for the rest of our lives, to hold you and have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they're not. To live in the warmth of your heart, and always call it home. I love you. Forever and always." 

I feel my tears stream down my face as I let go of one of his hands to cover my mouth. "Oh my God." I mutter into my palm, completely shocked and take aback by his mind. His words were enough to throw me to the ground. 

He chuckles slightly, cupping my cheeks with both of his hands, gently wiping my tears with his thumbs. "How am I supposed to beat that?" I chuckle as I sniff, loud enough for everyone to hear, gaining laughs from the guests. 

I hear a few sniffles from the guests after Yoongi's vows. This man has a serious way with words...

"Miss Rhee, your vows?" The minister gestures to me. 

I stand up straight, holding Yoongi's hands again as I sniff back my tears and look him dead in the eye, taking a deep breath.

"Yoongi, because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. I knew you before you knew me, and I loved you before you loved me. But I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I believe we are only fated to do the things we choose, and I'd always choose you. In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality... I'd find you, and I'd choose you. You are, and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my person." 

I exhale deeply, shaking with nerves as I finish my vows. I gently pat my cheek dry as I feel more tears fall, giggling in the process as I notice wetness stain Yoongi's skin also. I reach forward and gently wipe away his single tear in the corner of his mouth. 

"That was beautiful, both of you." The minister says, giving us both a smile. 

I suddenly hear a very loud, muffled, high pitched cry come from behind Yoongi. I tilt my head and notice two of the guys trying to comfort one of them. As I focus more, I notice Jin practically breaking down as Hobi and Jimin try to comfort him and pull him together. Jungkook looks around the room in embarrassment as his older brother cries, the sounds heightened and louder than usual due to the echo bouncing off the walls. 

I laugh hard but silently as I look at Yoongi, noticing him trying to stifle his own laughter due to the commotion in the background. 

"I'm okay, I'm okay." I hear Jin say with a sigh, clearing his throat and taking his place back in the line. "God, this is so beautiful." I hear him whisper. I shake my head jokingly, smiling to myself, before the minister continues. 

Kim SeokJin, always centre of attention. I'm not even mad. 

"May we have the rings?" He says.

"Oh!" I hear Jungkook say, before hurrying over to us with the rings on a purple satin pillow. 

"Min Yoongi, do you take Rhee Jangmi, as your lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?" 

"I do." 

He gently places the ring onto my finger, grazing his thumb over my knuckle softly, before looking back into my eyes, a smile forming on his face.

My smile grows wider as I hear the words I have longed to hear for the past 8 years, ever since I first saw him. My heart fills with warmth and love, and at this point, it feels as if my smile will never disappear. 

"Rhee Jangmi, do you take Min Yoongi, as your lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

"I do." 

I place the ring on his finger, tracing my thumb over it as it fits perfectly. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He says joyfully with a smile. 

I look back up at Yoongi, who's quickly approaching me. He cups both of my cheeks, pulling me closer to him, before placing his lips gently over mine, kissing me long and ever so slowly. 

"I love you so much." He whispers as he pulls away, before leaning in again to place on more soft kiss on my lips. 

The guests all clap and applaud, causing Yoongi and I to pull away from each other and turn our attention to the guests. For a moment, I completely forget there was anybody else here apart from him and I.

Yoongi moves and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as he leads me back up the ailse towards the doors, with the bridesmaids and best men following suit, and then eventually the guests trailing behind.

As we reach outside of the Church, there are cameras and paparazzi everywhere, taking pictures in the far back just to catch a glimpse of our wedding. But I don't mind. Thankfully the boys spent extra on security, so they're too far to get in our personal space. 

Yoongi stops at the top of the small stone steps, causing me to stop in my tracks also. He leans in close to my ear. "Let's give them something for the front page." He whispers, before swiftly placing his arms around my waist, placing his lips on mine. His kiss is warm, brushing his lips gently with mine in a sensual, yet loving way. The guests outside throw white paper confetti over us as we kiss, marking the start of the rest of our life. 

I never once thought that my dreams could turn to reality. I remember sitting in my room with my BTS merch plastered in every corner of my room. My posters cluttering the walls, my plushies and pillows covering my bed with Yoongi's face. 

They were just dreams, just a wish in the wind.

It was an unexpected love. 

The boys made it, they became superstars, legends... Yoongi's and the rest of the boys; their dream came true. 

And so did mine. 

♥ End ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 48
Turning an arranged marriage into something beautiful... A Min Yoongi fan fiction... Editing the already written chapters rn... Some fluff+🔞...
129K 3.5K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
20.9K 555 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
4.2K 442 25
Will you ever take him seriously ?....... But he is always a joke to you........... Y/N and Yoongi are best friends from childhood. She seems only a...