Family Problems (Fairy Tail x...

נכתב על ידי alphafox270

With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Special (1K Followers)

Chapter 13

1.4K 39 7
נכתב על ידי alphafox270

(3rd Person)

(Y/N): Beautiful, go ahead and deal us the cards...

Erza nodded slowly, gulping down any nervousness she could've felt at that moment before swiping the cards to them until they both reached a maximum of five cards each, Remy grinned, sliding the cards into her hand and then staring at them still with a grin on her face.

Remy: You know... I would personally like to keep the Prince of Fiore in my collection, however, the King rules over all and thus his orders are absolute, I need to take you back as soon as I've won here.

(Y/N): And who says you'll win?

Remy: Tut tut, now's not the time to be your usual self Princey, unlike the others... you can't win against me. Now... pick up your cards and let's see what we're betting... I'll put in Lucy's soul first...

(Y/N): Heh... always knew you had a thing or Athena, ok... then Erza's soul will be put forward first.

Erza: What?

Remy: Hmmm... I would've prefered yours first...

(Y/N): No way, I can't trust that once you get a chip that you'll steal my life before the game finishes.

Remy: Oh... I'm hurt Princey... I would never be so petty...

(Y/N): Even if you say that... I can't trust you.

Erza: 'He's so serious... and I don't blame him, not even (Y/N) could stay cocky in the face of such a powerful ability. If she wanted, she could reach over and steal his life right now... we can count ourselves lucky that she's allowing us a chance through this card game'.

Remy: Oh Erza, Beautiful, would you mind dealing me three cards? I would love to discard these three...

Erza nodded, keeping her eyes away from Remy's own purple ones since she now knew the effect it would have on her. She dealt the three cards and then took Remy's discarded ones. She then turns to (Y/N) who is staring at his cards with no cocky grin anywhere to be found on his face... then he takes two cards from his hand, handing them to Erza who exchanges them for two more.

Remy: So... want to raise the stakes? Are you confident enough to go all in?

(Y/N): Maybe I am... maybe I just want to psych you out...

Remy: Revealing your plan so easily? Have you already admitted defeat?

(Y/N): Not by a long shot...

Remy: Well, in that case...

Suddenly, Remy flips her cards over, a massive grin on her face.

Remy: Showdown!

Remy's cards had... the two of diamonds, three kings, a queen of clubs and a 5 of spades. She chuckled, reaching out for the chips... until (Y/N) huffed, throwing his cards down... to show he had three aces, two queens and a 6 of hearts.

Erza: That's... three of a kind from Remy... however... with three aces and two queens, that means he managed to get a full house and is, therefore, the winner of this round!

(Y/N): Heh... guess even my luck is awesome, huh?

Remy chuckled as she pushed the chips over to (Y/N), what unnerved Erza was even though Remy only had one chip left now, she still had a massive grin on her face.

Remy: Beginner's luck? Or perhaps I was being generous? Cause after all... the cards I just got rid of, added with the two kings I got... would've made four kings... four of a kind, a rank higher than a full house...

Erza shivered at that, taking a glance at the cards Remy handed her... only to see she was telling the truth as one king rested in her hand. (Y/N) noticed her expression, and decided to do something about it as he gained his signature smirk which was directed at Remy.

(Y/N): Come on now... you're scaring Beautiful over there... at least take me seriously if you're gonna be doing something like that, ok?

Remy: Aww... I think she's rather cute when looking unnerved, what're you gonna do? Make sure I don't do it again? Remember who has your friends in their hands, Princey...

Erza went wide-eyed at that, looking over at (Y/N), pleading with her eyes to no longer provoke her. But, (Y/N) huffed, looking away with what seemed to be his cocky grin.

(Y/N): Yeah, but not for long... I'm easily gonna get Athena now, don't you worry.

Remy frowned, annoyed that he was somehow able to keep his cockiness on display despite the dangerous situation... but, Erza could see it better. She saw how (Y/N)'s face had turned from a cocky smirk to a contemplating look, a look that almost showed how he was feeling fear from this woman.

Erza: 'Even though he's afraid of her... he still carries on, showing a brave and cocky face even when he knows how risky this game is, he really is a mage of Fairy Tail after all: fighting for his friends even if he knows he might never see them again if he loses.'

Remy: Either way... time for the next round, Beautiful Erza, please shuffle the deck before giving us the cards... I don't want the same cards as last time if it's possible.

(Y/N): They'll be at the bottom, dummy.

Remy: I don't care... shuffle the cards, Erza, please.

Erza looked towards (Y/N) for confirmation, he sighed with a chuckle afterwards, nonchalantly waving her concern off and giving the sign to go ahead. Erza nods, shuffling the cards in her hands quickly so that the game could be over and done with.

Both received their five cards and (Y/N) quickly looked over his cards, trying to ignore the massive smile that came from Remy as she picked up her only remaining chip.

Remy: Oh dear... seems like I'm gonna have to go all in...

(Y/N): Alright, I'll just win this and be on my way with all my friends.

Remy: Oh trust me... it's not your day...

He ignored that, asking for two cards from Erza in exchange of the two he just disposed of, (Y/N) shuffled the cards in his hands slightly whereas Remy kept the massive smirk on her face, not even bothering to get rid of any cards.

Remy: We ready for a showdown? Or... are you going to all in as well?

(Y/N): Even if I wanted to, I can't, you don't exactly have the chips necessary to keep up with an all in from me.

Remy: Hmph, got me there... still, it would be so exciting if you suddenly did it, you know? Using all your chips on this one bet, how confident are you? How willing are you to throw your life away for these 'friends'? Hmm?

(Y/N): Man, and here I thought I was the only one who talked a lot when confident, you must have a really good hand to be basically begging me to go all in. I'm not playing your game, Remy, I'm playing fair like I always do.

Remy: Your magic ability says otherwise...

(Y/N): Not my fault I was blessed with an awesome power, I mean, no one else could've inherited it considering no one's as awesome as yours truly!

Remy: Whatever... let's throwdown!

(Y/N): With pleasure! I got this one, easy!

They simultaneously threw down their hands, revealing their high ranks to each other, Erza went wide-eyed whereas (Y/N)'s face turned from smile to a confused frown... his hand held four kings... however, Remy had four aces making her the automatic winner of this round.

With a massive smirk, Remy scooped up the two chips, now leaving (Y/N) with his original two and Remy with her own originals returned to her as well.

Remy: It looks like you were wrong: I was the winner, now... all I need to do is go all in and I've won... but where's the fun in that? Remember what I said earlier? I could easily raise the stakes if I wanted, and... oh my~, just look at the beauty on this one.

Both (Y/N) and Erza are confused, until they both went wide-eyed at seeing a new card pulled out of Remy's sleeve, it was the joker card... only... it had a very familiar face on it.

Erza: Cana!

She went to reach for the card, but Remy quickly pulled it away, wagging her finger while clicking her tongue in disapproval.

Remy: No, no, no... that's not how the game works, Beautiful... see, because I've decided to raise the stakes...

She reached into her other sleeve, quickly pulling out a spare chip that she had been planning to use, a massive smile on her face as she placed it down next to the two chips... before shoving all three into the centre with her smirk widening even more.

Remy: It doesn't matter what the next hand is... I'll win, and I'm showing you just how confident I am... oh, but... it seems you don't have three chips, oh what a shame~.

(Y/N): I can still use my two chips... going all in just like you did.

Remy: It's all in for you, yep... or, is it? Cause after all, what kind of man makes excuses about not having enough? Either way, you're losing this final round, might as well go out with everything you can offer, right?

Erza: What are you proposing?

Remy: A simple offer... one that can easily make up for the lack of chips you own... you can offer up one more life, one more girl to me... and not only will you get Lucy, Cana and Athena, I'll even tell you exactly how to beat the last Elite Four member, our leader: Elanor White!

Erza: Y-y-you're that confident that you'll... w-w-win?

Remy: Oh dear... there's no need to be afraid, Erza... you'll be right at home when you come into my collection~.

Erza couldn't help but take a step back, fear filling her as she realised the heavy and harsh situation should (Y/N) lose this final hand, she slowly turned her head towards (Y/N)... only to see his eyes covered by a shadow as he looked down, she went wide-eyed, seeing that (Y/N) wasn't even attempting to fake his usual confident smirk anymore.

Remy: Oh? Has the Prince lost his confidence? I don't blame you, even if you refused my generous offer, I'll still go all in and take both yours and Beautiful's lives... some would say, game over... but, it's not over since Erza here will be a lovely girl for me, and you'll become the lovely King that everyone back home wants.

(Y/N): Beautiful...

The scarlet-haired girl jumped, his voice was shallow, almost deprived... she gulped slightly since she knew her life was literally in his hands, then, to everyone's surprise... (Y/N) started to chuckle, his face growing cocky... his smirk worming its way onto his face before it became a wide grin with his teeth showing.

(Y/N): Why don't you deal us in?

Both Remy and Erza gasped in surprise at that, Erza could easily tell this was no act, no facade to hide his true thoughts, (Y/N) was being his own self genuinely and it instantly lit a flame of hope inside Erza as she placed her hands on the cards.

Erza: Of course...

Remy: Hold it a minute! You still haven't given me an answer!

(Y/N): Go ahead... whoever it is, I know I'll win anyway, cause I know exactly what's going to happen next.

Remy: You're just putting on an act, I know it! Fine... I wish for you to gamble Miss Mirajane's life... won't you do it~?

(With Mirajane)

The white-haired beauty suddenly shivered, turning towards the entrance doors to Fairy Tail with a look of confusion.

Mirajane: I don't know why... but, for some reason I can feel like someone's putting my life on the line right now.

(With (Y/N))

Remy didn't expect (Y/N)'s massive grin to stay on his face as he shrugged his shoulders.

(Y/N): Sure... go ahead, I'm winning this either way.

Remy: You're just putting her life on the line like that!? Who the hell do you think you are betting someone else's life so casually!?

With a chuckle, (Y/N) crossed his arms, planting his legs on the table before he crossed his legs as well, slamming his right foot on the table which caused his two chips to fly into the air, he caught them in between his fingers and looked at Remy with a large smirk.

(Y/N): The name's (Y/N) E. Fiore... Prince of the Kingdom of Fiore, strongest member of Fairy Tail, and the one who'll always be known as the one man no one can defeat!

Remy growled, her frowning growing as she had tick marks appearing on her head from how irritated she was becoming since she was failing in getting (Y/N) to either submit to her, or get rid of his cocky attitude.

Before she could say anything, Remy found five cards in her hand making her growl even more as she grabbed the cards, going wide-eyed at what she saw before smirking in confidence once more.

(Y/N): Looks like you picked up good cards... hmm... and so did I... oh, by the way... that information you were willing to put forward... I don't want it. Instead, I want something else when I win this round.

Remy: Tch, whatever... you're losing either way so I don't care... what do you want?

(Y/N): I...

Suddenly, Remy was under the glare of (Y/N) as his face darkened, a glare that could make even Zeref crap himself from seeing it, (Y/N) glared directly at her with what appeared to be unrivalled fury in his eyes...

(Y/N): When I win this hand... I want to know who it really is that hired you... and why they want me dead... and how they were able to influence the Elite Four over my father, the King...

At that, Remy's eyes almost bulged out her skull, Erza too was shocked to hear this before turning to Remy.

Erza: Wait... so that means... the king wasn't the one who sent you four!?

To be continued...

(A/N): Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. There we are, an apology for every day I missed out on updating this story... I was originally ready to update on Friday, but I caught a nasty stomach bug making me throw up a lot. Of course, I'm fine now! Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for your patience and the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
869 30 13
((I decided to bring my story from Quotev over to Wattpad as well to see if I can get some more reads on it. There may be some inaccuracies to the sh...
4K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
135K 1.6K 14
VERY SLOW UPDATES!!! It is the year X791, you are a 18 year old LIGHTNING DRAGON GOD SLAYER wondering the country side, looking for jobs with your fa...