~Completed~ Adopted By Creepy...

Door TimTheTrashLord

Jinx was put up for adoption at age 4. She barely remembers her family or any of her past. One day, a strange... Meer

Adopted By CreepyPastas (CreepyPasta Fanfic)
Intro (Must Read!)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OMZ! A Poll!
Play-Doh Factory
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cards Against Equestria!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
OH MY ZALGO GUYS
Sequel Update!
kill me
hey fuCKERS
Authors Note

Chapter 15

17.3K 669 201
Door TimTheTrashLord

"It's okay," I whispered as I hugged him back. "W-What happened?" I asked, looking at the horrible features of his face and body.

"I... I got mad... since I thought that I... killed you... and did this..." He stopped in between every few words to take a breath. I felt his heart beat against my chest. It was beating so fast, I didn't even know that it was possible.

"But, you didn't have to do... this..." I looked at him once more. It was horrifying. And that was saying a lot, considering all that I've been through and seen the past few days.

"Yes, I did. I'm sure a lot of people would hurt themselves over someone that they loved..." A couple people went "aww" and some just sat there, emotionless. Haven't they ever been loved?

BEN walked out of the room, immediately followed by another boy with a mask around only his face. They both seemed to be... crying? I didn't know the boy with the mask, but... BEN? Why was he crying?

I decided to just shake it off. I didn't want to think about anyone or anything besides Jeff right now.

"Do you want to go clean yourself up?" I laughed.

"I'd rather just stay here with you," he whispered. He pulled me in for yet another hug. And even though we'd been hugging for at least 5 minutes, I never wanted to let go...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

160K 4.4K 24
Slender can not have children of his own. Now yes, he has the pasta's and he loves them all dearly, but he's always wanted a baby of his own. Jeff i...
72.1K 1.6K 26
you're the grim reaper, who is adopted by Slender. will you slowly fall for EJ or will it end badly? what lead for you to be where you are? and how w...
10.3K 165 43
Being the daughter of a Grim Reaper and a powerful Goddess isn't actually the kind of dream Lizzie had. Although she is, she was appointed to TRAIN t...
13.8K 393 38
Sixteen year old Dusk Song has lived at the orphanage since she was two. When she hears she is to be adopted, she is overflowing with joy. But would...