The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)

By scobidoo

Jade Thirlwall, captain of the school's football team and most popular girl in the entire school. She's got m... More

The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Information
Information numero 2

Chapter 14

9.1K 275 70
By scobidoo

Perrie´s POV

I walked to my locker, alone, the hall was filled with people. It was time to go home, so everyone was rushing out, dragging me with them, I somehow managed to get to my locker. I sighed in relief, I never really liked being in such huge masses of people. I mean if I´m with someone else it´s not that much of a deal, but when I´m alone I have this fear of being squashed by everyone and that feeling isn´t great.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, so I turned around to see who it was, big mistake. I felt someone crash their lips on mine, but it wasn´t Jade, these lips weren´t as soft as hers, they were roughly kissing mine, I didn´t kiss back, my eyes opened to see my ex girlfriend, being the one, who had forced me into a kiss. I tried to push her off with all my might, but didn´t succeed. I kicked her and that made her stop, she looked at me confused and I took that moment to push her off of me, my hand slapping her face hardly in the process, she was taken aback by my actions and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck do you think you´re doing?" I asked her, my tone harsh.

She gripped my wrist, or better said, tried to grip it, because I pulled it back just in time, "I´m sorry Perrie, I still love you, it was all just a stupid mistake. There isn´t a moment I´m not thinking about you, please take me back, it´ll be better, I promise" she walked closer to me, while saying that, but I backed away with every step she took towards me. She´s hurt me too many times already, I can´t have her touch me again. I´m too afraid that she might hurt me again, my eyes faced the floor.

"You´re right it was a mistake, dating you was a huge mistake. You think telling me after breaking my heart and being cheated on god knows how many times a simple it was a mistake I still love you is enough to get me back? Well guess what, it isn´t that easy, you broke my heart and I needed a long time to get over you and I don´t plan on getting back together with you ever again" I told her bitterly, my hate for her being more evident than ever.

She moved closer to me again, I couldn´t back down this time, because my back was touching the lockers already, she held my shoulders and got even closer, her body was pressing against mine, "But I do love you, I can change and I know that we can´t change what happened, but please could you give me another chance?" she whispered, her voice kind of sad, her eyes boring into mine, but I knew that I couldn´t look in them, because I´d give in again if I see her mesmerizing green eyes with a hint of grey in them, I´ve been too happy to look in them when I was dating her, it´ll bring up the good memories and I don´t need that now, I got Jade.

"No matter what you might say, I won´t get back with you, Stacey. It took me long enough to finally get over the heartbreak and I´m off limits, so not a chance"

She looked confused, her hands gripped my wrists tightly, so tight it hurt already. "What do you mean off limits?" she said through gritted teeth, she clearly was angry right now, no doubt.

"I have a girlfriend"

"You fucking whore, we only broke up a few months ago and you already have a new girl to shag with" she spat, her hands tightening their grip on my wrists, I winced in pain, but she didn´t seem to notice or care. Because her grip didn´t weaken one bit.

"You should know that she was the one, who helped me get over you and is picking up the pieces of my broken heart and is willing to put them together again no matter how long or what it takes, so don´t you dare say anything about her and think you can walk here and get me back just by lying to me again, because it isn´t working" and with that I balled my fists and with all my strength and somehow got my hands free, slapping her again, as hard as I could, she stumbled back a bit, holding her cheek. I could see my hand print on her cheek and smiled to myself, she deserved that one.

"Leave me the fuck alone" I told her, slamming my locker shut and walking out of school fast, I didn´t want her to follow me, but I guess she did, because I heard fast steps behind me and her voice calling my name, "What didn´t you get about leave me the fuck alone?" I asked her as I turned around.

She stood there, still angry but also kind of sorrowful? "I´m sorry Perrie, I really am I shouldn´t have treated you like that, I had no idea how lucky I was when I was with you, but I realized it now and I need you to be happy, so could you please dump that hoe and date me again?" she asked me, I dared to look in her once so gorgeous green eyes, but I couldn´t see the beautiful twinkle in them again, all I saw was regret, my regret to ever date her.

"Are you being serious?" I asked her and she nodded her head, how could she actually think I´d dump Jade, who is perfection in motion, she treats me better than anyone else in this world possibly could and she protects me whenever she can, but this time I´d have to protect myself, I can´t be that depending on Jade, I needed to solve this on my own, well at least try to.

"I just told you what she did for me and you really think I´d give that up for you? And don´t you ever dare say that about her again, she´s perfect, something you could never reach even if you worked for it really hard. I fucking hate you Stacey Isle and I regret dating you" I spat in her face and turned around again, but I felt someone harshly pull me back, throwing me against the lockers, I groaned in pain, "Listen here you fucking bitch, no one and I mean no one talks to me in that kind of way"

A punch in the gut followed, causing me to groan loudly and to fall down on the floor, she kicked me a few times until she stopped for some reason, I held my gut, trying to catch my breath and not hurting too much, but it was too hard. I was on my fours and crawled so that I could sit down and lean against the lockers. I saw Kat punching Stacey and Stacey seemed to be in a worse condition than me.

"Now leave my best friend alone for fucks sake" she yelled, kicking her in the gut one final time, I could see my ex nod her head slightly, groaning in pain, crouching in the corner, her lip bleeding and she´d probably be bruised up tomorrow, but I couldn´t care less, it´s her own fault.

Kat walked over to me, helping me up, once she heard me wince in pain, she worried her lip, a sign that she´s worrying right now. "Did she do much?" she asked me softly, while walking out of school with me, "It´s alright, I´ll be fi-ow" I said as her hand accidentally touched one of my bruises, she stopped walking and made sure I was OK, before we started walking again.

"You´ll have a lot of explaining to do" she told me, "I know and I´m not ready for it"

"You better get ready soon, because here is your other half" she told me, pointing in my girlfriend´s direction, Jade smiled, but soon frowned when she saw me not being able to walk properly, so she ran towards us, in the matter of seconds she was in front of us, "Hi Jadey" I said weakly, a small smile on my face.

"What happened to you Pez?" she asked me, her arms wrapping around me protectively but not too tight to hurt me, Kat let go of me and said, "Bye Pez, Nick´s picking me up, have a nice weekend" she kissed my cheek and hugged me, before going to her boyfriends car. She stepped in and the car drove off. I turned my full attention to Jade now, who was still really worried about me.

"Stacey happened, she wanted me to dump you and get back together with her, but I told her that I´d never ever do that and she somehow beat me a bit" Jade´s jaw and fists clenched, I could tell she was about to go inside and kill Stacey, but I stopped her before she could go on, "but don´t worry Kat already beat the shit out of her and she´s in a way worse condition than I am" I assured her, kissing her cheek softly, her fists and jaw relaxed and a weak smile appeared on her lips.

We just stood there, hugging, none of us said a word and that was alright, it´s what we both needed in this moment, a person, who we trust, hugging you and you know everything´s gonna be OK. I felt my girlfriend´s breath on my neck and it calmed me for some reason, it made me know that she´s right here with me and nothing bad´s gonna happen. My head was resting on her shoulder, my eyes closed, not worrying about time or something else, right now the only important thing was that I was with Jade and that we were hugging. Hugging is one of the best ways to just forget about everything and enjoy the moment in the arms of an important person to you and that´s exactly what I did in this moment.

After what felt like hours of hugging we let go and walked, with Jade´s arm protectively around my waist, so I wouldn´t fall or something, after some time she picked me up, carrying me bridal style until we got to her house. I argued with her a lot about letting me walk on my own, but she always pulled the I´m injured card and carried me. We got to her room and she laid me down on her bed.

She laid down beside me and looked straight in my eyes, a big smile formed on her face and I leaned in, soon our lips met and her soft ones made contact with my lips. I smiled into the kiss. It´s actually weird how one little kiss can bright up your day immediately, or just thinking about a special person, make you smile, that´s Jade for me, she´s the one, who´s able to bright up just by texting me a word or a smiley face. She´s my sun in my darkest hours.

We pulled away just smiling at each other, I cuddled up closer to her, kissing her cheek tenderly, getting even closer to her and flinching once one of the bruises was touched, causing Jade to frown and look at me with worry evident in her features. She rubbed my back carefully not to hurt me, "Can I see them?" she asked, I shot her a confused look, "Your bruises, can I see them?"

I was a bit hesitant, she´ll blame herself for not being there to protect me and I don´t want that, but if I don´t show her them she´ll think I don´t trust her and don´t want to show them to her because of that, which is not the case, I sighed and nodded slowly, allowing her to lift my t-shirt up.

Her hands tugged on the hem of my t-shirt lifting it slowly, you could see bruises form there already, my entire stomach covered in them, she turned me over carefully, so that I was laying on my side, she inspected my back, but didn´t find a lot of them, because she didn´t gasp, like she did when she looked at my stomach, she pulled my shirt back down and got out of bed, laying on my other side, so that I was facing her and she could pull me more into her.

She held me carefully so that she wasn´t hurting me in any way, that´s one thing I love about her, she always makes sure that I´m safe and not hurt or something in that kind of way, no one other than my family and Lauren or Kat has ever done something like that for me. I really think that she´s a keeper.

"You´re beautiful" she whispered in my ear and kissed my temple, letting her lips linger there, making a wide smile appear on my face, she thinks I´m beautiful, I´ve often heard people tell me otherwise, but Jade is determinate that I´m beautiful and she won´t change her mind any time soon. I´m actually really glad she thinks so her opinion is the most important to me if I´m thinking about it.

"When do we leave for your game?" I asked her, because today she had some important game and basically Laur asked me to come, because she isn´t that much of a football fan and you know we both are really supportive girlfriends. And maybe the fact of seeing our girlfriends all sweaty and hot helps a bit.

"At 5 why?"

"I was just curious" I told her smiling, she knows I´m not really a big football fan, so I bet she´s wondering why I´m so eager to find out when we´re going there. "Oook" she said, her eyes scanning my face for any signs why I´m that eager.

"Don´t try to figure out why I´m excited, I´ll see Laur and that´s great" I told her kissing her briefly, she smiled at me nodding, as if to accept my answer. "Can we just stay here and cuddle until we have to leave?" I asked her, I was really comfy right now and I love cuddling so why wouldn´t I stay here with Jade for as long as I can.

"Of course we can Pez" she told me smiling widely, "Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Listening to your heartbeat is enough for now, Jadey" I told her while listening to her steady and calming heartbeat, my head was resting on her chest, her hands in my hair stroking my hair. I felt really relaxed and her heartbeat was my lullaby, which lulled me to sleep. I felt her press a soft kiss on my forehead, causing me to smile and fall asleep, dreaming about chocolate brown eyes and the brown haired beauty, who these eyes belong to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So kinda filler sorry :/ but i still hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you so much for the support this story already has over 8K reads and over 600 votes thank you so much xx <3

To possibly make you laugh: my friend and I were texting and I was like Orsch (normally Arsch=ass), I text her that all the time so don´t worry and normally she´d be like yeah i do have one but instead this time she just responded with Titte, which is tit or boob and I was like WTF and she calls me that now jokingly, we´d be sitting in school and instead of saying my nickname she says Titte and I can´t stop laughing because she´s just too idiotic :') Anyways I think I´ve bored you enough now :')

See you on the next update :) xx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 39 101
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
90.9K 2.4K 77
*ੈ✩‧ Teil 1 der 𝙔𝙤𝙪-𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙝𝙚‧ೃ༄ "Wie heisst du eigentlich?" "Mein Name ist Ava. Freut mich dich kennenzulernen...ähm...." "Du hast ein T-Shirt...
5.5K 88 33
Ich bin mit meiner Besten Freundin Aleyna im Urlaub, da ihre zwei Brüder Emre und Bzet einen Rap Contest machen. Ich und Emre haben uns nie sonderlic...
5.5K 353 41
"Kannst du nicht für einen kleinen Moment dein Riesen-Ego abschalten und mir einfach mal zuhören?" - "Könnte ich schon, aber wo wäre denn der Spaß da...