You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Coming Home, Captain

51.7K 1.5K 2.3K
By Erena_Yakamato

Let's go home guys!

To

our Levi

~~~~~

(F/n)'sPOV:

1 week later:

"(F/n)-Chan! Go pack up!" Hanji calls out me from her room.

"I know! I know!" I reply, as I get my suitcase out.

All I was thinking right now is that I get to see my little short sexy Corporal when I get home.

Oh, Levi. How I missed you so much! I throw all my things in my suitcase, not caring how disarrayed it was.

"Hmm...our 5 month anniversary, is coming up. We should go to Wall Sina and eat at that little bistro on the corner." I remind myself as I walk out of my room with my suitcase.

"Oi, your anniversary is in two days!" Hanji tells me as she walks out of her room with many pictures and notes on Eren and I.

"Yeah, I know.." I sigh, happily. "Can I plan it! Pleasssee!" Hanji begs me.

"Let me answer for Levi." I laugh. "No, Four- Eyes." I tell her in my best impression of Levi.

"Aww!! But why? I can do it really romantic!" Hanji whines. "Hanji, honestly I'd let you do it. But knowing Levi." I smile as we both walk down the hall together.

"Don't worry, I'll convince that Captain Shortcake!" Hanji promises. "Hehehe...shortcake..." I giggle to myself.

"Yeah, I've been trying to make up new nicknames, for the little guy." Hanji laughs.

We both go outside and throw our bags into the wagon cart.

"Team Leader, all equipment has been packed up!" A cadet tells Hanji.

"Good job, cadet. Alright! Let's get a move on! I have more research to do!" Hanji orders her cadets.

"More research?" I question Hanji, as I mount (h/n). "I have to input all my new studies." She simplifies her answer for me. "Ah, that seems reasonable." I smile as I get on (h/n).

"Hi, (boy/girl). Long time no see." I coo my horse as I stroke (his/her) beautiful (horse/color) mane. 

"Ready to go home, (f/n)?" Hanji asks. "Yes!" I smile as we ride down the dirt road, slowly.

Huh...finally going home. Who ever knew I'd actually miss my little cleaning fairy.

A sudden memory pops up in my mind.

Flashback:

Scout Training-

"Come on, please!" Petra begs me. "I'm not going.." I sigh.

"B..but..please!" Petra pleads as she goes on her knees and begs, along side with Hanji.

"Its just for one night!" Hanji reminds me. "Its only 4 hours!" Petra tells me. "Guys, I'm not going to the Scout Ball." I sigh, as I sit on my bed.

They both look at me, with golden and brown puppy dog eyes. Its only a few hours, (l/n). Let's just go..

"Fine.." I sigh. "Yes!" They both say in unison, high fiving each other. "See you tonight!" They call out as they left my room, closing the door.

I grab the beige envelope, with the dark green seal of the Scout Regiment.

We would like to welcome all cadets of the Scout Regiment.

To the annual 87th Scout Regiment Ball. The theme this year is 

Masquerade.

Dress attire is formalPlease wear mask to hide your identity.

The ball will be on

December 10 at 8:30 p.m

Thank you

Masquerade, eh? "I...I don't even have a dress..." I sigh.

Wait! Maybe Kyle can help me.

I rush out of my room and to Levi's study. Since he was Corporal, and the closest official next to me. Okay just ask him, quickly I only have 3 hours.

I knock on the door, faintly. "Name. Business." Levi calls out. "(f/n) (l/n). Sir, I would like to ask you something."

"Come in." He replies. I open the door to see, Levi in black pants and a white dress shirt, with his shirt half way open, showing his perfect abs, making me blush a little.

"Oi, brat. What do you need?" He asks, as he fixes the collar of his shirt. I snap back into my goal and sigh.

"May I go into Wall Sina?" I ask. Levi looks at him self in the long mirror in his room.

"Go ahead, do whatever you want." He sighs, as he looks at his gloomy self in the mirror. I'm sure Hanji forced him to go.

"Thank you, Corporal!" I smile as I race out of his study and to the stables.

an hour later:

"Onii-chan!" I call out as I run up to his house on Sina. "(F/n)!" Kyle cheers, happily as he opens his front door and pulls me in.

"Oh! Little sis! How've you been?" He asks, hugging me. "Oh, great! Hey can I ask you a favor?" I ask. "Is that even a question? What do you need sis?" He asks me as we walk to his living room.

"Umm, I'm going to the Scout Regiment Ball,  and I need a dress. Can Grace help me out?" I ask

"Is that even a question!?" I hear Grace cheer, happily.

Grace, my brother's new wife and my sister in law, and the owner of a dress shop in Sina.

Her long dark magenta hair bounced up and down as she raced downstairs, her beautiful green eyes filled with excitement. She wore a long beautiful baby blue dress and white gloves.

"Let's go to the shop and fix you up!" she cheers happily. She grabs my hand and we race out of the living room with my brother shouting  "Have a nice time girls!"

-At The Shop-

"Let's see....I have a (color) mermaid tail dress that has ruffles on the tail." she tells me as she pulls out the beautiful (color) frilled mermaid tail dress and hangs it on a mannequin.

"And, a (color) off-shoulder floor length ball gown with a white bow at the waistline." she tells me putting the gorgeous (c) ball gown on the mannequin.

She looks at me with her bright green eyes. "SO? Which one!?" she asks. I stand up and feel the dress's material.

"I want the (ball gown or mermaid tail) one!" I smile as I hold the beautiful dress. "Oh! I knew you'd love that one!" Grace cheers as she gets the dress and hands it to me.

"Okay, go get dressed." She tells me as she points to the dressing rooms.

After changing into the (ball gown/mermaid tail) dress, I come out of the dressing room.

Grace's eyes, widen. "You look amazing." She smiles, happily. Honestly the dress was beautiful. It fit me just right. The dress signified my curves and made my boobs, a little bigger, even though they were already at a good size before.

"Sit here, and I'll do you hair!" Grace commands me as she pulls out the chair to a vanity, and I sit down.

She begins by simply combing my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "You have any crushes at Scout Regiment? I would love to see Kyle's reaction when he hears and sees a boyfriend of yours." Grace tells asks me.

"Hahaha, I'd love to see his reaction, too. Honestly, I do like someone at Scout Regiment. I actually want to tell him tonight." I tell her. She looks at me in the mirror with such a beautiful smile.

"That's cute. Well! I guess I'll just have to doll you up, today! Its like playing dress up!" Grace cheers.

10 Minutes Late For Ball:

"Grace! I'm done!" I tell her as she puts a little bit of blush on my cheeks as we walk out of the dress shop.

"Okay! Do-" she starts to say, until we both look at the street.

A beautiful cream and pastel yellow carriage. Kyle stood outside and help open the door.

"K..k..Kyle.." I gasp, as I try to hold in a few tears.

"Oi! No, messing up my masterpiece!" Grace shouts, tickling me.

I began to laugh at her sudden action. "Here you go, Princess (F/N)." Kyle smiles as he opens the door.

"Oh, Kyle." I smile as I hug him. "Aww..brother sister bonding!" Grace laughs.

Kyle helps me into the carriage and closes the door. "The carriage will be out, when you want to go okay?" Kyle tells me.

"Okay! Thank you, Kyle!" I thank as I wave bye to him and Grace. "Have fun!" Grace cheers.

I sit back on the comfortable white cushioned seat.

Flashback Ends:

"(F/n)-Chan!!" Petra screams as I get off my horse. We made our way to HQ after a few hours, or so.

"You little! Why didn't you tell me you left!" Petra shouts as she hugs me. "Haha. I'm sorry Petra." I apologize as we pull away from each other.

Petra and I walk into the HQ foyer. "Food Sister!!" I hear Sasha exclaim. My eyes widen as I see the food loving girl rush towards me, with open wide arms.

She hugs me, tightly. "Report on new food! We just restocked on bre-" she starts to tells me, as she pulls me away.

"Sasha, I'm sure she doesn't want food right now." I hear Armin tell her. Armin, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, Krista and Eren stood at the bottom of the stair case.

"Guys!" I shout as I rush over to the group. They all pull me into a large group hug.

As we all pull away, I look around. "Oi, where's Mikasa?" I ask Eren.

"She left with Squad Levi for a little bit in Sina." Armin answers me. "Huh? Is Levi gone too?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but their coming back tomorrow!" Eren tells me. "Yes!" I cheer.

We all go into the dining room and talk about our month's worth of Hanji Torture 101.

10:00 P.M

Few Hours Later:

"So, how was the experiments, (f/n)?" Eren asks me as we walk to our rooms, together. "Oh, fine. She didn't kill me, thank god." I smile.

"Well that's at least good." Eren laughs, as we go to our hallway and to our rooms.

"So..tomorrow we get to see them!" I cheer. "I know, good night, (f/n)." Eren tells me as he hugs me, quickly.

I go into my room and I change into my (c) pajamas. I lie in my bed.

HQ Sweet HQ. I missed my comfortable bed. I love my bed. I look outside and I saw the beautiful crystal moon.

"Goodnight, Moon...Levi.." I yawn as I fall asleep.

The Next Day:

2:30 P.M

I heard that Levi, and the rest of the squad came back early this morning.

I told everyone not to say Eren or I was home. Because I wanted to surprise him.

"Oi, (f/n) are you okay?" Eren asks me as we make our way upstairs. "Y..yeah.." I reply, nervously.

"Nervous?" He asks. "I guess...I mean I haven't seen him for 5 weeks." I remind him. "(F/n), you got all dressed up, and you look beautiful, just for him. I think Levi's going to be happy." Eren cheers me up as we slowly walk down the hallway with Levi's study.

I was dressed in my (c) strapless, puffy lace dress and (c) flats.

Honestly, I was dresses pretty nice. I was even amazed, I even wanted to put on a dress.

Before I knew it, I stood in front of Levi's study door.

"Go on, (f/n)." Eren whispers to me as he walks away from the hallway. I dust off fake dust off my dress trying to buy myself some imaginary time.

I notice the door was a open a little. I peeked inside, with a stupid ass grin that Hanji would do if she saw a titan. Knowing that Levi would be doing his paperwork.

~~~~~~

Done!

Okay sorry guys for not updating in awhile.

I've been writing down the rest of the story plot and key events so. Yeah..

Anyway!

Until next time guys!

Levi will be expecting us!

Tell me what you think his reactions will be!

Bye Guys!

Stay Kawaii!

❤~Erena~❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.8K 14
I don't want to spoiler anything. The title says it all... It has mention of mpreg and lemon read at you own risks. For the others enjoy!! In this st...
39.6K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...
11.5K 402 10
You are a third year veteran in the Survey Corps with a long-time crush on Captain Levi. The night of your 18th birthday, you run into Levi at the ba...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...