TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

By TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... More

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 27: Bitten,

4.7K 74 41
By TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: you were set out to go hunting. Since Marlon believed you were lazy, he gave you the job to retrieve food.
And of course, you love a challenge and want nothing but to prove him wrong.
You weren't lazy. and he had to find out.

• you finish your breakfast with a sigh.
Today was going to be horrible...
Marlon and Brody has decided that you had to go hunting today with Aasim. Not a good combination really...
You two fought like cats and dogs!
Why did anyone think it would be a good idea to pair you with each other!!
• You reluctantly glance at the gates to see Aasim already standing there, crossed arms and tapping his foot impatiently.
You internally groan at this as you slowly stand up from the bench table, stretching your arms in the process to take more time up.

You really weren't looking forward to this...

• After placing your bowl in the kitchen, you quickly grab the necessary weapons to hunt.
You could only imagine how mad Aasim was at this point. After all, you had purposely kept him waiting..
Your feet hurry down the stairs and jog over to the infuriated male- "What took you so long." He snarled as he ripped your weapon— which was a bow and arrows— out of your hand and trashed it to the ground, "h-hey! What was that for!!" You yell timidly, cursing under your breath since he was taller than you- if he had been the same height as you or even shorter then you would have gave him a good slap across the face.
• "You're wasting my time." Aasim said matter of factly.

• You puff your cheeks out in rage,
"You-
"Sorry to interrupt, but Aasim, how about you pick up her bow and hand it back to her" a hand rested on your shoulder, you relax slightly once realising whose it belonged to.
"Ugh, fuck off Louis." Aasim growled, once again folding his arms together.
• Louis chuckles and pulls you into a back hug, immediately flushing your cheeks to a red hue.
"Louis!-

"Not until you apologise like a gentle man, or else.." Louis once again cut you off, You didn't  mind however. But what you did mind was the hug he was giving you in front of so many eyes.
You couldn't move, though, as his hold on you was stubbornly strong.
Aasim smirked shaking his head, "or else what?" He scoffed.
• You could practically feel the grin radiating off Louis, "or else.. I'll tell Ruby you have a big crush on her!"

Aasim's face immediately drops at this, his body visibly tensing. "You wouldn't.. don't you dare!" He inhaled sharply as worry flooded through him.
Of course, Louis was loving the desperation of Aasim- "apologise and then I won't tell her. Easily done"
• Aasim glared back as he withdrew another breath; he muttered a 'fine' and you knew Louis would have heard it but he kept on pushing it. "Oh? What was that?" He teased, holding a hand to his ear leaning slightly forward. Only adding more weight onto you-

Dammit Louis.. let go of me you big lump of lard. You thought frustratedly.
"I said.. FINE!" Aasim yelled, birds possibly flying out of trees after this. "Tch.. I'm sorry." He spat out forcefully. "There I did the stupid apology! Now don't tell Ruby anything."
• "Ah that's better. See? It wasn't that hard" Louis continues to pester. "Oh and you have my word. I won't say a word to her" he winks.
Aasim just shakes his head but surprisingly doesn't say another word, storming off out the gates not once waiting for you to catch up.

You sigh and squirm around in Louis' arms.
"Okay, you can let go now.." you mumble hastily. But all Louis does is nuzzle his head into the nape of your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
"Louis stop.. you know Marlon will get angry if I don't go hunting today, and if Brody also found out... you know what would happen then"
You reluctantly pull away from him successfully.

Louis frowns and immediately crossed his arms, why does everyone do that?

"I don't trust Aasim to take care of you.." he muttered, adverting his gaze.
You sigh and shake your head, "you don't need to worry, I can take care of myself easily" you assure, though, he still had doubt.
"I... I just don't want you getting hurt" he looked back at you with a light blush.
"And I won't." You say with confidence, unraveling his arms and wrapping them around yourself as you pull him into a secure bear hug.
He returned the embrace after hesitating, holding tightly as if he was afraid he'd lose you.

You two stayed wrapped around each other for a few more moments,
"O-okay.. I best be off" you stutter, trying to pull away.
"No." Louis bluntly said. "I'll go instead." He offers desperately.

"Louis.. come on. I'll be fine.." you stroke his back as he held tighter onto your small frame. "also, you hear what Marlon says about me- always calling me lazy and whatnot. I want to prove him wrong this time"
Louis tensed before he spoke,
"You don't need to prove anything to him.. look, I can talk to him.. I-

"Louis, I need to do this whether I'm ordered to do so or not" you pull back enough to smile up at him, "trust me. I'll be safe out there.. I know what I'm doing" I sure know what I'm doing, but Aasim doesn't..

"Darling... I don't want to lose you.." he was on the verge of tears at this point.
Anyone else would think this was pathetic, but it shattered your heart.
"You won't." You reach up to hold his face, to which he leaned into your palms gratefully. You could see Louis thinking-
"I'll come with you, Aasim will just have to deal with it-

"Louis! Stop this nonsense.. I already told you that I'll be okay" you raise your voice slightly to get his attention, he stops his rambling and gives you a saddened and worried expression.
"I promise I'll return back soon enough" you finally snuck away from his grasp and headed towards the gates, soon bravely walking past it.
You look back briefly to see Louis standing there defeated, "I'll watch out for you" He yelled after.
He flashed a weak smile at you, even though he was immensely stressed.

You wave and continue on your way.
Now where did Aasim go?

•••••

Big mistake....

Your screams flooded the atmosphere as you barely fought off a walker that had snuck up on you.
Where was Aasim? He was here just a second ago...
Then you realise...

He fled.

"Aasim!!" You scream out in fear, running out of arrows as you kept missing the walker.
"HELP!!" Your voice desperate.

He wasn't coming back...

Tears pricked your eyes as you quickly dodged a flailing rotten arm.
Right now you were far too lost to make it back to the school- it was Aasim's idea to exit the safe zone. You refused but he had grabbed your arm, dragging you with him.
You both argued as you hunted and you kept telling him to turn back.

He wouldn't listen.

It was only until now that you were focusing on aiming at a rabbit. When a walker was sneaking up on you.. it wasn't even making a noise!
So of course you didn't hear it and defend yourself.
Aasim however could have shot it as he was on the other side of where you were crouched.
But he didn't...

You recall now that he only stood up and stared at you with pure hatred. You even swore you saw a rising smirk form on his face.

He walked away.

And he disappeared. He was probably going back to the school!
You had NO weapons to defend yourself. The rabbit that you had planned on shooting was now gone and safe, however, you were in big trouble.
"Help somebody!!" You scream fearfully.
Your feet stop moving backwards as you had pinned yourself against an old tree. The walker approached menacingly.

You couldn't see anything you could hit it with..

Aasim.. why?

He left you to die...

••••

The walker leaped on top of you and you were frozen in fear. You push it away with all you might but the pile of rotten flesh didn't budge.

You scream one last time before the sound of a gun pierced through the air making your ears ring painfully. The walker attacking you slumped to the floor and laid motionless..
Your eyes widening and looking around, soon landing on,

Louis...

He looked so stressed! He was shakily holding the gun and also glaring.
His eyes locked with yours and he instantly dropped the gun and hurries over to you.
You couldn't believe he was here! You had thought for sure that you were soon to be dead.
"What were you thinking!?" He snaps, holding each side of your face with his shivering hands. Tears were glassing over his warm hazel eyes.

"I-I... Aasim ran off!" You admit, trembling.
"I needed help.. b-but! He left me.."

You felt like a snitch right now.. but it was the truth you were telling.
"WHAT!?" Louis screamed, his voice cracking just the slightest.
He breathes in and out to calm a little- "where are your weapons?" He suddenly asked, catching you off guard.
"I ran out of arrows.. the bow is over there" you point to it's direction with a whimper.

He took note of it. Soon picking it up and quickly returning back to your side.
"Let's get you back to the school.." he says rather calmly. It's as if nothing happened!
He lifts you up, holding onto you tightly.
You swing your arms around his neck for support as he trudged on.

•••••••••

Hell broke loose.

Louis was screaming at Aasim who was standing there dumbly.
We had returned back to the school and everyone was waiting by the gates worriedly.
"I heard the gunshot! Is everything okay?" Ruby fretted as she examined you for any wounds.
She was about to lift your loose arm sleeve but you rejected her- there was a really bad, pounding pain near your wrist. And it hurt way too much if you moved your arm.
Dizziness swirled around your head.

It was probably just a scratch from a branch or something. Then.. realisation hit you- Your thoughts skimmed over the possibility of you being bit.. but there was no way! You were being careful.. even when you were trapped against that tree.

Ruby looked at you a bit suspiciously but shrugged it off and let it be.
You quickly glance at it and notice some blood on the fabric of the sleeve.
Your heart quickening just the slightest.
No... I'm not bit. I'm just not.

Back to the present.
Louis was fighting with Aasim.
Aasim who was standing with a bowl of food in his hands.
He took a spoonful of his stew, unamused by Louis' yelling and threats.

Louis growled once Aasim went quiet to eat his stupid food. He then did something no one expected a joker like him to do... start a fist fight.
He laid a punch right on Aasim's cheek, the other male recoiling but still somehow holding onto his feast.

Aasim of course retaliated and smacked Louis almost to the ground with a loud slap.
"Louis!" You call out with worry. He stood back up properly and wiped his nose.
Blood evident on his fist.
This isn't going too good...

"Why the fuck would you leave her out there to die!!" Louis yelled in fury. Aasim only shrugged and took another spoonful of food.
"The school would be better off without her, just being honest" he muffled as he chewed.

This infuriated Louis extremely. You were shocked to see him this angry!

Louis was about to fire back, but the sound of a ceramic bowl being smashed suddenly sounded.
We all look at Aasim, his bowl of food on the ground. And... AJ standing not too far away,

"Starve." The boy hissed.
He was more intimidating now that he's older than the last time you saw him.
Aasim's eyes widen, he was about to lay a hand on AJ before Louis pushes in front.
"Hitting kids is fucked up. But you what else is fucked up? Well. The fact you would off handly put someone's life at risk"

Aasim scoffed and went to pick up his broken bowl. But a foot stomped onto his hand once he kneeled down, he gasped and yelled, before a knee was brought right up into his face. He reered back in immense pain and laid on his back- now out cold.

"AJ! Why did you do that!" Clementine ran over and tried to pull him away from the scene.
"I wanted to." He said lowly. Shocking everyone.

Louis caught his breath, "Dude, thank you. But I wanted to share a few more words with him" Louis said bitter sweetly. "You ain't be doing any of that. What happened out those gates was a mistake" Marlon cut in.
Your eyes alight with complete and utter hatred at the mullet wearing asshole.
"I'm sorry, but I think you missed the detail where Aasim forced her out of the safe zone" Louis fought back.
"He was doing what was right for the school!" Marlon raised his voice in annoyance.

"By almost killing her!!?"

"It was her fault as to why she was put in danger. She should've been more mindful" Marlon said with a shrug.

You sat there speechless as drowsiness started to take a toll on you out of nowhere.
You started to have trouble keeping your eyes open as you focussed on the blurry figures in front of you. But soon, your eyelids fluttered shut... but didn't reopen.

•••••••••••••

You gasp and shoot up into a sitting position. Noting that you were now in a bed with the comfort of your room.
It was just a dream...a nightmare. you thought shakily.
There was no hunting, no betrayal of Aasim, no bite and no fights.
You were covered in your sweat and trembling like mad.

What happened..?

That nightmare has really messed you up!
You notice movement in the corner of your eye, your attention immediately drawn to the said thing.
"Darling.... why didn't you tell any of us? How come you didn't tell me?" The person croaked.

They were standing in front of the window.

"Why did you have to go fucking hunting" they hissed.
Wait... so it wasn't dream... it was real.
Your eyes fought to recognise who the person speaking was... but your vision wasn't clearing in the slightest.
That's odd..

A pounding headache washed over you, making you wince. You hurt everywhere- your arm was the most painful however... though, you couldn't understand why.
Your vision only seemed to be getting worse and so did the clatter of nausea, hitting you with each second.

"Why... just why?? Why do you have to leave me!" You think the person turned around since the voice was more clear and their shadow had shifted.
Your ears vaguely heard what they said next.
"Why did that stupid walker have to take my darling away..."

You frowned, sitting more upwards.

"I can't lose you... but.. I already have" they mumbled.
"L-Louis??" You were surprised at your ability to speak since you were currently dealing with alot of pain and dizziness. But it didn't last long..
Your instincts told you that the blur in front of you, was Louis. You just know it is. You could sense it.
"There's only a matter of time.." he continued his rant.

What was he on about?

"Huh?" You force through your lips as a huge pain radiated across your whole body. Mainly at your head and arm though.
"You knew you were bit... you knew.. but you didn't say anything" he sounded to be on the verge of tears.
Your eye widening soon after to taking his words in... bit!?

You rip the bed covers off you and look for your painful throbbing arm. Your eyes kept getting worse with its vision- but you could manage to render the red, purple and blue with hints of green gash on your limb.
It was burning like fire! Getting to the point where you were crying.

Your fingers quickly trace over the mark. The sensors on your fingertips felt around the horrible wound. You traced the shape of what teeth would make...
teeth that were once belonged to humans.
You wanted to cry so badly. But the sudden numbness of your arm was enough to stop yourself.

Louis sighed, "I understand you can't answer me... but please.. please show me that smile so I know you hear me"
You wanted to smile to badly, but the muscles in your face tightened and wouldn't move- you tried to speak instead, but it only came out as gargles and hisses. Your vision now impossible to use and your hearing on the verge of disappearing too.

Holy crap.. I'm bit... I'M BIT!!! I'm gonna turn..

Your thoughts scream with pure fear.
You didn't want to die!

When you were pushing that walker to away to defend yourself.. you must've accidentally gave it access to your arm. Resulting in receiving a deadly and fatal bite...
This is my end...
You think to yourself sadly.

Your body shivered as it remained still,
"My darling... I love you" the blur in front of you, to which you recognised as Louis neared and briefly held your hands.
"You didn't deserve this way out... I'm sorry" he says barely above a whisper. "God I'll miss you.." Louis' voice trembled constantly.
What? No! I can't die now!! I don't want to..

After minutes past and the shock of realising you were bit, the sickness spread and you were getting closer to turning.
You could sense Louis was still with you.. but it felt far away. You felt as if you were drifting far from earth...

One last squeeze enveloped your still, cold hands. Before you could no longer feel anything in them.
"Goodbye... you were amazing"
You could feel arms wrap around you but only to let go just as fast as they held onto you.
You tried and tried to speak with all your might, but your closing and dry throat simply wouldn't allow that.
The only words that fought to slip past your lips... the words that would grace out into the atmosphere, for one last time.
Tears finally escaping and slipping down your sickly paled cheeks,

"Ei... luh.... yu"

Your whole world darkened after struggling to utter those three words to the love of your life. The feeling of being held by Louis broke away into nothing. And the sounds of a barren void, replaced everything that made sense.
You were gone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: This was a request! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 10 4
Getting tired of me yet? No? Good...good... Take some bi/lesbian oneshots to keep yourselves entertained while I work on A Whole Family :) Might be m...
7.9K 431 33
Amidst the unforgiving world of the undead, seeking refuge at Ericson's Boarding School introduces you to Louis, a compassionate and talented musicia...
24.2K 432 51
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...
291K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -