Eddsworld Oneshots, Fluff, Le...

Od -Eddiction-

what the title says :3 ~ (HIGHEST RANKINGS) #1 in Tordedd #1 in hehe (idk why I put that lol) #34 in Eddsworl... Více

Requests!
TomTord- Hot Chocolate Surprise
Tom x Reader- Humane
Jonuardo- Love Hurts
Mattord- Three Steps
Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part One)
A/N
Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part Two)
Norski -TordEdd Smut (SEXUAL WARNING)
A/N Shit Again
A/N again holy shit
Star Sailor- Singer!Tom x Fanboy!Edd
Howe 2 b a gud awther n generle
Ukulele Song- Jon x Reader (LEMON)
12 fucking pineapples
Eddsworld Stereotypes + A/N
Update...
More Updates + Happy Birthday Tomska
just a dream
URGENT RIGHT NOW PLEASE READ
Please Come Home for Christmas + Cover Contest!!
Nonfriction- Edd x Reader
Author Q+A?
(WILL BE DELETED IN 1 WEEK) MAJOR Update!

Drunk Jealousy- Tom x Reader (Q+A)(New Book)

5.2K 66 103
Od -Eddiction-

Have your Valentine's Day oneshot :)

I wrote this in about 3 hours, which is pretty impressive for me tbh (I'll be busy for a whole week after today so that's why I wrote it all today lol)

The Q+A is at the bottom, but I've published a new book! If you're tired of waiting for me to publish new one-shots, then you can read all the rejects in my newest book! My new book is where I'll put all of my unfinished and discontinued EW oneshot ideas that I have no motivation in completing :')

You can continue them or use the idea, but please credit me if you do so! Thanks! :) Now onto the story~

~

It hurt, seeing him with her.

It was a bittersweet feeling; one that pierced your soul and kept you up on Saturday nights, thinking what could have been if you had just made the first move. You wanted to tell him you loved him, but you were trapped in a shell of self-doubt and 'what ifs.' 

If only.

~

"What are you doing for Valentine's Day?"

"Hm?" The trance between your and your phone was broken as your eyes darted up at him. 

"What are you doing for Valentine's Day?" He repeated, taking a sip of coffee from his mug. His five o' clock shadow was prominent, making you blush a bit.

"Oh, um... nothing much, really." You answered, putting your phone on the coffee table. "Probably hang out with Edd and stuff. I don't have any plans." 

Tom nodded. "Maybe I could set you up with some of my pub mates if you'd like?" he offered. "Unless you're fine with what you're already doing, I s'pose." He set his cup down next to your phone and sat next to you on the sofa.

You leaned on his shoulder and played with your fingers anxiously. "Sure," you replied. "I guess I could go out for a date. Maybe we could make it a double date?" You looked up at him, waiting for an answer. Tom shrugged. "I'm down with it," he said. 

"If you want to, we could just spend time here with you, Matt, Edd and I?" You asked. "I do like the date idea, but it's been a while since we've hung out as friends and all." 

Tom rubbed the back of his neck. "I would love to, but I promised my girl that I would go on a date with her already," he responded. "Maybe the day after?" That was his usual response to any offer of hanging out, and often he never did.

"Okay," you said in a quiet voice, and got up to go to your room. Ever since he started dating, he was always distant and never had time to hang out with you like he used to. Even if you could never date him, you found comfort in being his friend. You pushed your head into your pillow and tried to fight back tears as you remembered the friendship you used to have. One you would probably never have again.

~

"Wake up buttercup!" A familiar voice sang as the covers were yanked out from underneath you. Startled, you fell onto the floor in shock. You looked up and saw Matt with a cheesy heart antennae headband, and broke out in a fit of giggles.

"That looks utterly ridiculous," you snorted, getting up from the floor. "Don't you have anything that's less humiliating?"

Matt crossed his arms. "Looks like someone isn't in the spirit of Valentine's," he huffed. You shrugged. "I don't ever do anything on Valentine's," you said. Then, you remembered the double date that you promised Tom.

"Except for today~" Matt sang, grinning. Your eyes widened. "How did you know about that?!" you cried. "I only told... he told you, didn't he?"

"Who, Tom?" Matt said mischievously. "Of course not. Let's just say I have my ways." And with that, Matt walked out of your room, humming a cheesy love song. You put your face into your hands and moaned. Today was not going to be a good day.

You changed into a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants and walked downstairs, where Edd and Matt were watching infomercials. Edd turned around and smiled as he saw you. "Looks like someone's got a date tonight," he teased. "And we're gonna make you the prettiest gal in town!"

"You guys are NOT going to doll me up," you protested. "I'm going to look like a potato."

"A cute potato at that," Edd smiled. "You can trust us. Listen, if things don't go right for you tonight, then we'll treat you tonight to 'The Return of the Insane Zombie Space Pirates from Hell V.'"

You beamed at their support. "Thanks guys," you said. "I couldn't ask for better friends."

"Of course you can't," Matt joked. "We're the best around!"

~

Time flew by insanely fast and before you knew it, Matt and Edd were doing your makeup. You had to admit, they were doing pretty good with little to no experience. You nervously chuckled as Matt looked up a tutorial on how to do braids. "Are you sure you guys know what you're doing?" You asked. "I can do it myself if you need me to."

"Don't be silly," Matt said, slowly braiding your hair. "We know what we're doing, I think." Edd put the final touches on your lipstick, and gave you a mirror. "How did I do?" he questioned. You looked a bit like a burnt chicken nugget, but you loved it either way. "It's great," you said, tearing up a bit. "I love it. I love you guys too."

You got up to hug them, when the doorbell rang. You walked downstairs and saw Tom in a blue flannel, light brown khakis, and crisp white Vans. "You ready?" he said. You nodded, and you walked down to his car. The day couldn't get any better...

And it didn't. You opened the door to the passenger seat, and saw his girlfriend sitting there. "Oh, hi," you said, nervously waving at her. "I'll just... jump in the backseat I guess." You closed the door and sat in the back. You pulled your phone out to see that Edd had texted you.

How's the date going?  He asked.

we havent even arrived at the pub yet :(, you responded.

Text me when you get there! :D

will do mom

You put your phone in your purse and looked out the window at the city lights. Everything just seemed to be prettier at night for some reason. Tiny orange blurs illuminates a lake you drove over, making you admire how beautiful it was.

You arrived at the pub shortly after the drive and followed behind the couple, not making eye contact with anyone else. You just wanted to be in and out as quick as possible, so you could hang out with Matt and Edd later. You watched as Tom greeted one of his friends, and the four of you sat down at a table. 

"This is (Y/N)," Tom said, introducing yourself to his friend. The man reached out to shake your hand, and you hesitantly shook his back. "My, you're quite tidy," he said, smiling. You glanced down at your hands, not wanting to talk. Tom got up to order drinks for everyone, leaving you with two people you barely knew (and didn't want to know).

"What do you do?" The friend asked. You looked up at him and flashed him a brief smile. "I take calls for customer service," you answered. "Nothing much, really." Before you could ask him anything, he began chatting away like time was running out. You nodded a bit before you looked back down at your phone.

How's your date going so far?

havent gotten very far into it, but hes very talkative tho

Tom came back with 4 pints of ale and gave you each one. "Drinks are on me tonight, so drink as much as you want," Tom said. Everyone cheered and clinked their glasses together. 

The night was going by pretty smoothly, but you had to admit that you had one too many drinks that you could handle. Tom's girlfriend was talking about how rich her father was when you felt like throwing up. You abruptly got up from the table and stumbled towards the ladies room. After a few minutes of tangoing with the toilet, you felt much better. You started to text Edd again after you started to feel better.

hey edd

Yeah?

ive been maening to tell you smthin

What is it?

ok its a secret tho so you cant tell anyone

I won't... as long as it's not illegal.

ok

so

i really likr tom a lot

and im just gonna go all out

(Y/N), that's a bad idea. Maybe you should wait until you guys get home?

you cant tell me what to do MOM

You shut your phone down and hastily shoved it into your purse as you walked back to the table. No one noticed your return, so you decided to make it apparent. "How's everyone this fine evening?" You blurted out. 

"I'm doing great, thanks," Tom's friend said. Tom tightened his tie in embarrassment. "Would you like me to take you home, (Y/N)?" Tom offered. You shook your head. "I'm doing just great." You said, slinking back down into your seat. "Just peachy-keen, that's what."

"I think you should take her home," Tom's girlfriend whispered to him.  You overheard her and growled. "I think you shouldn't speak on my behalf!" You cried. "I'm fine, I'm great!"

"You shouldn't speak to her like that," Tom said to you, sounding irritated. "Get your stuff (Y/N), we're going home. You've had too much to drink."

"I'm not going home!" You cried, startling the people at your table. "You know what, Tom? I didn't want to go on this date in the first place. No offense, Tom's friend."

"None taken," he responded.

"I just wanted to spend time with you, Edd, and Matt. It's been months  since we just chilled together like we used to! What happened to the friendship we used to have? What happened to the Tom that would hold my hair back as I threw up? What happened to the Tom that would play video games with us until he rage quit? Ever since you got a girlfriend, you've started spending more and more time with her, and I understand that. But you can't just treat us like this! I've torn myself up and beat myself down over this immense crush I've had on you for years, but I'm ready to move on. And I hope we can just be friends like we used to."

You put your coat on and sat in Tom's car until the date was over. An awkward silence hung over the three of you until Tom dropped his girlfriend off at her house.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Tom said in a timid voice. You didn't respond.

"Yeah, I know. You have every right to be angry at me. I would like to say that I'm sorry for ditching you and the others. To be honest, I... kinda liked you back."

You perked up at those words, and looked up at Tom.

"I just believed that you didn't like me the way I liked you, and I started to date other girls to try and move on. But I never really moved on, and I never really noticed how distant we got. I want to make this work between us, but if you don't then that's fine too."

When you got out of the car, you ran over to Tom and yanked him towards you with a yearning kiss. It was warm, like the fire burning bright in your heart as you pulled him closer to you, never wanting the moment to end.

You pulled away, and smiled at his awestruck gaze. "Let's go inside," you said, pulling him towards the door. "It's getting cold out."

Edd and Matt were playing Mario Kart when the two of you walked inside. "How did the date go?" Edd asked, pausing the game. You smiled. "Absolutely fantastic," you said, gripping Tom's hand. "Got room for two more?"

Here are all the questions for the Q+A :)

From Oreo_Kitten:
•What inspired you to start writing?

-Well, I'm gonna get a bit private with this question...
It all started when my dad left my mom and I when I was 10. I was so angry because I didn't understand why he would abandon us (will not say why) and my little kid mind couldn't take it. My bottled up emotions consumed me and I started to hurt myself because I couldn't manage my emotions. Eventually I found another medium to vent my feelings onto: writing. Whenever I was angry or sad I would write a poem to unleash my feelings. Over time I developed a love for writing because I was able to express myself in ways speaking couldn't. I love writing because it allows me to be myself and relate to others.

From xxiunicorn:

•If spaghetti turns soft when boiled and an egg turns solid when boiled, what does boiling do?

-Neat question XD

Well, boiled water reacts with these substances and their molecules in different ways...
With the combination of heat and water, these two substances' molecules can be changed to alter their physical state.
Boiled water is absorbed by the pasta considering it's a grain (like bread), making it become limp and soft. Pasta can become soft in hot and cold water, though not as quick I'm cold water because the molecules don't move as fast.
With eggs, water turns the inside of the egg from an amorphous mass to a solid one. To do this, the heat from the heat source cooks and condenses the proteins inside the egg, solidifying them. I hope that helped a bit XD

From Tammie-ridgebell:
•Who is your favorite character from Eddsworld?

-This question stumps me a lot XP
I like all the characters a lot because they're so quirky and amazing! But if you were to force me to choose a character, then it would be...

*drumroll*

Edd!

I have a few reasons why I like Edd the most in the show. First, he's the most relatable. He's shown as a chill guy who loves to hang out with his bros and do dumb shit like bros. He's friendly and likable and overall a great character. He has a cute cat (I have a cute cat :D) and he loves to be himself.

From Goldwither:
•Do you watch Jacksepticeye or Markiplier?
•Is Minecraft still cool? (btw it is)

-1. Yes, I do watch them both! They are some of my favorite Youtubers and I love their videos :D Though I do like Sean's videos a bit more (sorry Mark)

2. Heck yeah! I know some people may say Minecraft is lame or it's for kids, but to be honest I really like playing it. It's super fun, especially some of the servers me and my friends play on :)

From Galexy_Pastel_Edd:
•Who is cuter: Tom Ridgewell or Edd Gould?

-Oh boi ^^;;

Uhh, I really don't know where to start with this one. Let's consider this question as if both are alive and single at the moment.

I don't know a lot about them to make a fair judgement. They both seem like neato dudes, but my little gay heart is leaning towards Tom :) Edd would probably be my bestie tho tbh

From 0PrimaryRose0

•What's your favorite color?

-I'm very specific with this lol
I'd have to say it's like a light pastel blue color (somewhat similar to this)

Something of this nature, it's very pretty :) I've always been a fan of pastel colors, they're so easy to mix and match and look good

From Cola-Queen:

•Do you have Amino?

Yeah, everyone has them

(insert crowd booing)

Jkjk, enough science jokes. Assuming you meant the Amino app, then no I do not. I did at one point have it but I no longer use it. I spend most of my time reading stories on Wattpad or watching and editing YouTube videos :P

From Yo_Bitch_Berry:

•Who is hotter (cartoon version): Tord or Tom?

Hmm... again that's a pretty hard decision, lol. I would say Tord before he left in "25 Feet Under the Seat". He's pretty relatable and just a chill guy tbh.

If you're talking about after "The End," then I would say Tom's hotter (its all about personality for me lmao). He's pretty smart and doesn't give a shit, though he can be a bit egotistical sometimes... but can you HONESTLY ignore those muscles in "The End"... like WOW am I right

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...