Love... What Bullshit!!!

Par Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Plus

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 39

9.7K 949 92
Par Navya_Mishra

Nandini: Manik Malhotra.... U r not making any sense at all! What is so important that u cancelled Mom's shopping plan?

Nandini snapped at Manik making him smile as he continued driving to his destination. 15 days had passed since they had announced the wedding to Aliya's parents and by now all the preparations were on full on speed.

Manik: Chill Nandini.... Its sunday tmrw, I already talked to Mom she'll take u then... These past few days hv been so busy, we hvn't had a single day in peace, just relax for now!

Nandini sighed at his words and nodded before leaning back on the seat,
Nandini: Yeah... Office has been too hectic these days!

Manik: Dad was appreciating ur work today! I must say he is too damn impressed from u....

Nandini: I don't know.... I might hv accepted it earlier but now he might be biased u know!

Manik: Nah, Dad is not that type. He has not even been biased for me yr... For him, what's good is good and what's not need to be thrown out.

Nandini chuckled at his words and asked,
Nandini: So where are u taking me then?

Manik: No where new.... Just the same old stuff which I know u can't resist!
Manik said back with a shrug making Nandini smile.

Nandini: The hill...

Manik: Our place!!

Nandini: Its been too long we went there!

Manik: And that is why we are going today.... A week more before the ceremonies start, so I thought why not spend some free time today....

Nandini: I guess I needed it!

Manik: I know u needed it...
Manik said shaking his head as he passed his car at their usual point. They got out of the car as Manik opened up the boot and pulled out a matress for them. Soon both of them walked into the trees following the trail until they reached the point overlooking the city.

Nandini: Hush... Feels like home!

Manik: Here... I got ur coffee as well.
Manik said passing her a to go cup of coffee.

Nandini: U know there are a lot of things u do that makes me want to push u from this hill.... But then u always come up with this little things that take my heart away!
Nandini said to him before taking a seat at the edge.

Manik: Firstly, I don't know how many times do I have to tell u to sit back and Secondly, I really don't know if u are praising me or cursing me.

Nandini laughed out at him shaking her head as she continued sitting at the same place while Manik stood back glaring at her.

Manik: Nandini.... I said Get Back! That's not safe...
He shouted making Nandini sigh as she moved back. She sat with him and turned towards him,

Nandini: Happy now?

Manik: Nandini... Why don't u listen to me? What if u slip someday....

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and turned back towards the blinking lights of the city.

Nandini: As if anyone would care if I did!

Manik: I Would....
Came on a reply which made her turn back towards him. She saw the serious expression on his face and guilt came onto her.

Nandini: I-

Manik: I Really Would Nandini....
He repeated again trying to make her believe him. Nandini saw his serious face as she held his hand,

Nandini: I will never repeat it again... I promise!

Manik gave her a small smile as he pressed her hand softly. Both of them sat there having their coffee as they discussed some random movie they watched recently.

Nandini: I m so happy for Aliya, she was ecstatic when Dhruv proposed her.

Manik: Dhruv is very romantic at heart. He was waiting for the Propose Day to express his feelings. As lame as it was, I m happy that they are finally together.
Manik said shaking his head at the cliche thought while Nandini laughed.

Nandini: Come on Manik... Give them a break.

Manik: By the way, Dhruv told me.... U talked to him!

Nandini: I knew he was unsure about Aliya's feelings. He was resistant as he didn't wanna loose her as a friend.

Manik: The same way as I didn't wanna loose you!
Nandini turned towards him smiling softly when Manik said seriously,

Manik: The sample invitation cards have arrived just like u wanted. We hv to give the confirmation by 12 noon tmrw, to get the cards by day after tmrw.

Nandini's smile faded away at his words making her nod.
Nandini: I guess it's time to finally let them know!

Manik stayed shut at her words and looked ahead letting the silence stretch between them. A minute later he turned back towards her as he heard her say on the phone,
Nandini: At what time will they be ready?

He saw her listening to the other end as she disconnected the call.
Nandini: Wanna get some drama before dinner?

Manik chuckled at her words as he got up and pulled her along.

Manik: Come on lets surprise the Kapoors!

Nandini laughed at his words shaking her head,
Nandini: Knowing them... Its gonna be a shock, not surprise.
------------------------

They reached the Kapoor Mansion about half an hour later. Manik parked the car when Nandini asked,
Nandini: Where are the invitations?

Manik: In the dashboard... Take them!

Nandini pulled out the cards and smiled at the cover,

"Manik weds Nandini!!!" printed in red dancing letters.
Nandini: This is beautiful!

Manik: Open it... Gets better Inside.

Nandini followed his words and opened it up only to smile broader in surprise.
Nandini: When was this pic clicked?

Manik: God knows.... Cabir clicked us. It was his idea to include our picture in the card.

Nandini: But this pic is so beautiful... I m gonna get it framed definitely!

Manik: There is another one on the next page, it's from the Pooja last week, which Mom had arranged.

Nandini turned the page further and saw it smiling further.

Nandini: Cabir was right... The pictures actually make the card look quite different.

Manik: Yeah... He is good at such stuff.
Manik replied shaking his head as he got down the car. Nandini too kept the cards in her purse and followed him as they moved in.

Manik: Mom was asking if u need any change in anything. The design or colour or anything else like that. She wants everything according to ur likes.

Nandini: She is gonna spoil me very soon....

Manik laughed out at it before wrapping his arm around her neck.
Manik: U deserve it all madam!

Nandini: Ouch Manik...
Nandini giggled at his hold on her as she hit his stomach.

Manik moved back by her attack and wrapped his arm around her waist picking her up in his arms as he started rushing into the house.
Nandini: Manik.... I'll fall down!

Manik: So what?
Manik teased her laughing still while Nandini wriggled in his arms.

Nandini: Manik Malhotra I m gonna kill u if u drop me down!

Manik: Then get ready to kill me now...
Manik said loosing his grip onto her while Nandini clinged onto his chest in fear.

Nandini: No no no no... Manikkkkkk!

Manik laughed at her fear, loosing his grip further as he continued moving inside.

"Uhm uhm!!" they heard someone clear their throat which startled Nandini making her grip loosen around him as she turned to look at the source of the voice. She was about to fall when Manik held her again, holding her tight close to himself.

Nandini: Put me down!
Nandini snapped at him making Manik smirk as he followed her command. Nandini straightened up and turned towards the voice to find Mr. and Mrs. K sitting on the dinning table having their dinner. Both of their expressions showed clear annoyance at the scene they just witnessed, while Rishab simply sat there having a cheeky smile on his face.

Nandini passed a glare at him and looked up to see two of the servants too standing there staring at her and Manik.

Nandini: Wow, enjoyed the view.... I guess the drama is over, get back to work!

Both the servants immediately looked down at her words before walking away.
Rishab: Hi Di!

Nandini: Good evening Everyone... Hi Rishu!

Manik: Hello Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor!

Mr. K passed a fake smile towards Manik with a slight nod while Nandini cleared up her throat and smiled broadly,
Nandini: Actually I wanted to have a little chat with all of u... But I see we are little late... Do u mind if we two join u for dinner?

Mrs. K: Of Course not... Manik, come na, have a seat!
Mrs. K said smiling at Manik, without even looking at Nandini.

Manik nodded at her as he held onto Nandini's hand and pulled her along. They joined everyone at the table while Nandini glared at Rishab's cheeky smile.

Nandini: Concentrate at ur food rishu!

Rishab: What? I didn't say anything....
Rishab said innocently making Manik smirk as he winked at Rishab.

Manik: Champ... I can't say anything about ur Di, but even if u say something, I won't mind u know...

Rishab bit his smile back while Nandini turned towards Manik with broad eyes. She turned his plate keeping it right, and pointed towards it.
Nandini: Shut up and eat now!

Manik bowed down at her words and picked up the dishes in front of him serving himself. He served for Nandini as well making her smile gratefully at him when Mrs. K spoke up.

Mrs. K: By the way its good u came today.... I wanted to talk to u after the anniversary party, it was really nice meeting ur parents that day. Though we had met before, but that was mostly professional this time it seemed more personal because of u.

Manik: Oh yes... They too loved meeting u!
Manik said back politely with a smile.

Mr. K: So, Manik.... I heard u got the new deal at the Pune highway of some complex.

Manik: Oh yes... Nandini is the heading the project. Dad seems really excited for it.

Mr. K: Really? Is it Nandini?? I didn't know u were that good.

Nandini smiled at his words as she swallowed down her food.
Nandini: Don't worry Mr. K... Its not ur fault. U know absolutely nothing about me, how would u know this...

Manik knew Nandini was just saying it casually and didn't wanted to taunt him but he saw Mr. K's jaw tightening.
Manik: Ohh yes... In fact u know what, I will tell u everything. U may even get ur team take advises from her, after all nothing is better than Family, right?

Mrs. K: Of Course.... Nandini might actually be able to help the company sometime, right Nandini?

Nandini: I would love if I can actually do that...

Manik saw Nandini's smile, her hope again glittering in her eyes. He knew Mr. And Mrs. K were just being good for his sake and he felt responsible for leading onto Nandini's vulnerable state.

He held Nandini's hand under the table pressing onto it softly. Nandini looked up at him as he shook his head at her.

Manik: Plz don't Nandini... It will hurt u eventually!
He whispered to her. The shine in her eyes faded at his words, breaking his heart. He saw her close her eyes for a second as she nodded at him. Manik entwined his fingers with hers and held her hand tight making her smile at him softly. He turned back towards the other to find Mr. K and rishab in some formal conversation about something happening at Rishab's college, both of them oblivious to his interaction with Nandini. But he knew his action didn't miss Mrs. K's gaze.

The rest of the dinner passed on well without any much drama as they all finished off. Mr. K was about to walk back in when Nandini spoke up politely,

Nandini: Umn... Can we plz talk?

The elderly couple looked at each other confused by her polite tone but still nodded. Nandini looked up at Manik again who nodded at her softly before holding onto her hand.

They settled down onto the sofa while Nandini kept on standing up. She pulled out a card from her hand back and kept it onto the table.

Mrs. K: What's this?

Nandini: Plz hv a look!
She said in a more softer tone this time. Mrs. K continued looking at her for a minute before picking up the card.

"Manik weds Nandini! "
She read at the front page making her look up immediately,

Mrs. K: What kind of a Fucking Joke is this??

Nandini flinched at her words. Her last ray of hope also crushing at that moment. She pressed onto Manik's hand tighter and looked at Mr K looking at the card.

Nandini: It's not a joke... I Love Manik and I m getting married to him.

Mr. K stood up at her words glaring at Manan.
Mr. K: U think marriage is a joke! I won't let this happen... Not at all.... U will get married with our permission or else not at all.

Nandini: We r not here asking for ur permission... We are here to inform u!

Mrs. K: Are u out of ur mind? Coming to us with this card and telling us.

She picked up the card again and opened it up looking at the date.
Mrs. K: That too just 15 days before the wedding... Wow Nandini wow!

Mr. K: 15 days?
Mr. K looked up shocked while Manik spoke up this time.

Manik: Yes... 25th of this month!

Mr. K turned back to look at Nandini as he stepped forward in front of her.
Mr. K: Listen to me loud and clear Nandini..... U can not get married like this! I won't let u step out of My House without my permission. Ur Fucking love doesn't concern me, all I know is that u can't marry like this.

Manik tightened his fists at his tone. He held Nandini's hand, pulling her backwards as he stood in front of Mr. K.

Manik: Think a million times before talking to her like that again and Don't u Dare disrespect our relationship with ur words. Let me also see how u stop us!

Nandini: Manik.. Calm down!  Let me handle this my way....

Manik turned to look at her pleading expression and moved back groaning in frustration while Nandini looked up straight at Mr. K.

Nandini: Ohk so as I said... I m here just to let u both know about my decision. If u are ohk with it, well and good. U r most welcomed at all the functions, do come coz I know pretending like an ideal family is nothing difficult for u both.... And if u r not okay with it then....

Mrs. K looked straight at her as she stepped forward glaring at Nandini,
Mrs. K: Then?

Nandini moved a back and pulled out the second card from her purse and handed it over to her.
Nandini: Then I would happily change the card to this one which will be the card distributed to the guests....

Mrs. K saw the exact same replica of the previous card and looked confused until she opened it up and saw the description of the bride and groom.

Manik Malhotra
(Son of Mr. Harsh Malhotra and Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra)

Weds

Nandini K. Moorthy
(Daughter of Late Mr. Nandkishor Moorthy)

She looked up stunned at Nandini. Her expressions more of surprise than of shock while Mr. K's face turned red.

Nandini: U r my father just on paper. Its not like anyone knows how ur daughter looks like, so I don't think anyone will get to know this relation. I will happily keep my Father's name for the rest of my life. After all, he seemed to be the only person who has actually ever Loved me all my life until now....

Nandini's voice broke at her father's mention making Manik step forward as he held her shoulders firmly.

Nandini took a deep breath controlling herself as she spoke again.
Nandini: I m an adult and I hv all rights to take my own decisions.... U guys hv only two options, and that is to select one of these cards. Either agree to this wedding happily or else I would move out of this place a little before my wedding and never return back. U didn't want me to be a Kapoor, well... This marriage would do it officially. We hv to tell our final decision by 12 noon tmrw, to get the cards printed. I would want both these cards back by that time, if u tell me ur choice well enough and if not then I would understand ur answer and take the second one as final.

Nandini turned around after finishing and walked away straight towards her room. All four of them saw her walking away when Manik turned towards Mrs. K,

Manik: Mrs. Kapoor..... Just for once.... Plz... Plz prove me wrong! Don't break that little hope in her, For Once be the mother she has craved for all her life..... I can't see her getting weak again, I can't!!!

With this he turned around as he walked towards Nandini's room. He entered the room without even knocking to find Nandini sitting on the bed. Her hands clutching something near her chest while her eyes teared in silent cry.

He moved closer to her and sat at her side making Nandini bang onto his chest as she cried harder. He took the frame from her hands and saw a childhood pic of hers hugging both her parents.

Nandini: I miss him Manik..... I miss him!

Manik: Shhh.... He is watching u from up there! Shhh....

Nandini tightened her grip around him crying while he simply whispered to her.
Manik: Shh.... Relax! I m here...

His words... Though some calmed her down making her stop crying and simply stay into his arms. Manik held her close providing her with the much needed warmth until he felt her breathing calm. He broke the hug softly, finding her asleep in his arms making a smile form on his lips.

Picking her up in his arms, he made her comfortable on the bed, wrapping a duvet over her. He wiped off the left over tears from her face, placing soft kisses onto her forehead before moving out of the room.

Moving outside, he found Rishab still in the living room doing something on his phone.
Manik: Still awake?

Rishab heard his voice and kept his phone aside before getting up,
Rishab: Just wanted to know if Di was fine! But u r leaving so I think she definitely would be fine by now...

Manik: Yeah... She will be. I just put her to sleep.

Rishab nodded at him with a smile when Manik spoke up again.
Manik: Just be with her tmrw mrng.... I'll be here to pick her up but do inform me immediately if something happens before that okay?

Rishab: Don't worry Jiju... She is very strong, but still I'll take care of her.....

Manik: That she is...
Manik said giving him a proud smile before he wished him a good night and walked out. He sat inside his car and looked at the main door again.

Manik: Mrs. Kapoor.... U better do something right tmrw mrng, u better do it!
----------------------------------

Done dona done.....

Here goes another update people!!!

Finally the kapoor's know it all.....
Come on share ur views, press the little star icon and comment.

A lots and lots for hugs and kisses🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘for each and every one of u, lets all celebrate these days of love together!

Love,
Navya😍

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
153K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...