The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

Valentines day special

2.4K 60 16
By Plushy_plue

{Y/n} POV-

The weekend was finally over!!! The host club was nice to hang around with, the twins and Karma didn't get along though. And I was able to have so many cakes since Honey shared some with me. But Ciel was rather interesting to hang out with; but that brat has something to say about EVERYTHING!! Anyway; we worked out a deal. Whenever Sebastian was free or not working with Ciel he would work on figuring out the reason for my family memory loss. They held my phone number and kept it like that.

Anyway like I said the weekend had passed and we were back in school. But might I say, these kids were really into Valentine's Day...

"Ne {y/n} wanna help me set up decorations?" Rio asked as she held heart shaped streamers.

"Uh no thank you. Ask Kurahashi" I say as I point to her, she seems to love decorating since her desk is filled with hearts and flowers

"Aww come on please!!! It'll help get in the spirit" Rio held the streamers closer to my face. Ugh this girl.

"Fine" She clapped her hand together as she led me to the halls to help hang them on the ceiling.

I hate Valentines day...Its stupid and annoying. Plus what's the fun if I cant spend it with the people who I want to the most.. Million of thoughts filled my head regarding my family and how we used to spend holidays together.

I was interrupted when Okano slapped my thigh.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I rubbed my thigh and glare at the girl.

"Well you weren't listening to me when I called your name. Plus your face practically screamed bummed" She placed her hand on her hip as she raised an eyebrow

"Aww is it that our little American is afraid that she wont get a valentine~" Muramatsu teased

"No you jackoff that isn't even close to a reason" I sticked out my tongue and rolled my eyes. Sigh this kids

By then a few people looked at me like I said the most craziest thing in the world. I mean for crying out loud we have a giant octopus that loves listening to our love life for entertainment!!

"Back at home I wasn't concerned with who would be my Valentine. Me and my friends will be each others and we were proud of it. But every year for as long as I can remember my father used to be the one to always bring us flowers and chocolate and we go out to a family dinner....but now this is the first year that Im not doing that...let alone being forgotten like I never existed." I gave a small sigh as I looked away sadly. My eyes stung as tears threaten to fall.

"That's your answer, happy?" I jumped down from the ladder and walked to the window. I can hear a few people calling Muramatsu a jerk and an idiot. Honestly it didn't bother that they asked its just that's the reality of it.

I reached the window and opened it so I can jump out and head to the woods to clear my head when I felt arms wrapped around my waist and held me against their chest. It took me a moment to realize who it was, looking up I see bright red hair. A blush formed on my face at the way he held me.

"Don't worry this Valentines day will be one you wont forget." Devil horns and tail can be seen from him; he grinned as he blew on my ear. I shiver slightly at the action.

"K-Karma?! Put me down you tomato!" He only chuckled and placed me on the edge of the window. A few kids cooed as others slightly blushed.

I was about to say something when I heard in the distance....running? Glancing up I gazed across the forest where the field and the trees met. Squinting as my eyes fell on a pair of crimson red eyes. Knowing who it was I jumped down and headed to the forest to meet with a demon himself.

Reaching the butler I scanned over his attire which was a army uniform. Which in fact made him look even hotter. Is the possible? Oh with Sebastian anything is possible. Clearing my head I finally noticed those papers in his hand.

"I assume you have some information for that couldn't be held during a phone call?" I crossed my arms

"Yes actually; I find it easier for you to see what I have gathered. And plus it'll help me who to keep m eyes on closer." Sebastian held a small smile as he handed me a folder.

Looking at the folder it held a few profiles, along with their picture and what their job is. So far the first one was the general; I glared at the picture. "I'll take that you don't like this male?" I nod as he marked it with a red check. I flipped through the other; so far I see the scientists that created Ritsu, the one who created the drug that I take, the captain and...
"Akira Takaoka!?" I said his name out loud with my eye wide. Sebastian looked confused.

"It seems that you know him personally m'lady." Sebastian says...
"Wow that's even hotter in person." Crap!? That just blurted out!
He gave a small chuckle as he motioned for me to say something about Takaoka
"Well soon after I've arrived here this guy was assigned to be our new gym teacher for training. But of course I know what his plans was from the start; so I confronted him and he lost." I placed my finger on my head trying to remember.
"I shouldn't be a target for him...? It was only Nagisa..." of course I was rambling on like I always do but it seems that Sebastian was paying attention to what I say.

"Wait?! That was time when it was just him in the picture and not me...Just like the time in Kyoto when the guys was supposed to come to the rescue and they never did. Could it actually be that be being here has affected how the stories goes?!"At this point my mind is filled with millions of thoughts whether or not this is true. Maybe it is?! But that's insane!!

"Oh god....Am I messing up the story line or something? Does me being here actually change how it goes?? UGH?!" I rubbed my hair like I was a crazy mad man.

"M'lady I would like to know what you are referring to. Maybe with that then it will help with this." He says as he takes the list back in his hand

"I wish I could Sebastian I really do but I don't know how you guys would react and or if it would change anything. Trust me I've been wanting to tell the class but it wouldn't end well...especially if you find out how I know about you and Ciel." I gave him a sad look as I ran my hand through my hair. "And plus if I do I'll have to just tell you both and not just you since I'm sure the one eye guard dog would have questions."

I heard a slight chuckle from the male as he nodded and gave a slight bow. "Well I am sure we will have that sooner than you think." Sebastian grins as he slowly backs away into the dark part of the forest, his red crimson eyes glowing brightly. "Wait what do you mean?!" I stepped forward to see if I can follow him but he soon disappeared. "Well fuck..."

I cursed under my breath and decided to head back. My mind filling with hundreds of thoughts; Could it really be that fat bastard? Should I let Karasuma know? But what if I'm wrong? That don't make sense since the event in Kyoto...? "Oh god this is hurting my brain so much.." I say as I walk into the classroom while Bitch-Sensei was teaching. She didn't bother saying anything to me which I assume that the class told her about what happened.

I made it to my seat when I noticed a paper that had a ribbon on it? Looking around to see if I can see the person who gave this to me. But atlas everyone was paying attention to what was being taught which was.....how to get a man to come to bed... Stupid!! Whatever. I open the paper to see it written in turquoise ink. 'Be ready by 5:30 and dress nice ;)' A small smile plastered on my face as stare at the note. "Thank you.." I whispered as I kind of knew who it was.

The day went as any other normal day with class. I was in and out of paying attention since well I already knew this. But when the bell for the last class rang I gave a sigh of relief that it was finally over, but again I couldn't focus since my mind went to my family back home then to the conversation me and Sebastian had. Giving a sigh I started to pack my stuff until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see Okuda?

"Hey Okuda? Whats up?" I asked the girl as I throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Um {y/n}-chan I was um wondering if you would um a-accept my gift." she bows her head slightly while holding a small box of chocolates. I reached up and took them.

"Wow thanks Okuda. But how come you're giving this to me?"

"Well I think you are a uh amazing assassin and you're great at this more than any of us. Plus I know that you told us that you used to do this back home...we aren't your home but I hope that you can think that." Okuda blushed slightly as she looked away nervously.

I smiled and hugged her, she tensed for a moment but gave me a hug anyway. "Thank you honestly."

She walked away after I thanked her, smiling I continued to get ready to head home. While walking home I held the note in my hands as I continued to stare at it. Once I reached home I went to my room and headed to my closet. Sighing I shook my head. "I have nothing to wear for this occasion"

"Nufuhuhu my my on the contrary child. I have out clothes in there for this very occasion." I turned around to see Koro-Sensei.

"Really? Well don't just stand there show me!!" I didn't realize how nervous I am for this.

Sensei went in my closet and started to pull out clothes, and may I add making a huge mess!! He was able to pull out a black dress, with a V neck and a open back with sliver studs lining. I nodded as I eyed the dress. "Now go wash up!" Sensei pushed me into the bathroom. I didn't have enough time to say something as I was already in the bathroom. I sighed and washed up.

After I washed up I got dressed, and of course the octopus chose a dress that would hug my body let alone show off my curves. "Octoperv..' I glared at him as he faked cried. shaking my head I sat down in front of my mirror and allowed him to do my makeup. "Im all yours" I say as I see a curling iron and makeup in his tentacles. I see his face had green stripes, closing my eyes I let him do what he loves best; which is weirdly grooming people.

It took about 10 minutes in order for him to be fully finished with my look. When I opened my eyes, they widen from shock. My hair was in a messy bun, a few strands loose with a slight curl to them, a red smokey eye that wasn't so bright, light blush and a matte red lipstick. I turned around and looked at sensei "Wow not bad octoperv." I say as I stand up to see how I look. Which was pretty hot if you tell me. "Nufuhuhu you should know my talent is such." he grabbed me a pair of black and silver 3 inch heals. Putting them on I checked the time to see if I had any time to spare...sadly I do not.

"Damn?! Its already 5:30?! How?" I scanned my room for a purse that I keep my weapons in, finding one behind the door I grab it and out my stuff inside for safe keeping. Sensei was about to say something when the door bell rang. "Crap" I whisper as I run down stairs to open the door, when I open it I saw Karma in a dress shirt and slacks. Which wasn't that bad may I add.

"Wow you look great." he says while eyeing me up and down."
"You aren't too bad your self Karma." I gave a small chuckle as I left the house.

"So where we going?" We walked to a car, we got in and he told the driver to drive.

"You'll see." Karma playfully winked as we just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. It wasn't awkward at all actually, it was very nice.

Timeskip-

Once we had arrived at restaurant? But it has a ferris wheel on top? I was taken from thought when he grabbed my hand and led me inside. The colors and lights made this place feel like a fairytale, almost a magical feeling. Scanning the place I see a room filled with our class mates? "Karma what is this?" I say while looking at him with a confused gaze.

"You'll see just relax and enjoy." He smiled at me and opened the door to the room.

Once open the class stood up and yelled "Happy Valentines Day!" while throwing streamers and confetti at us.

"Whats going on?" I led to a seat next to Karma

"We feel bad that you're spending valentines day without your family so we hope that this will make it up to you." They all smile as they look at me.

"Guys...I don't know what to say...Thank you all. This means so much to me." A tear fell down my face as they all cheered.

"Lets get the party started!!" Rio yelled as we all agreed.

Time has passed since we had the party, I sit next to Karma with a drink in my hand, just watching everyone. I was fine just sitting out, watching everyone have fun made me feel relaxed. I took a sip of my soda when Karma had tap my shoulder. Looking up he placed his finger on his lips as a 'shh' motion. Nodding I quietly sneaked away from the crowed and went after him.

"Karma where are you going?" I had to practically jog to keep up with him.

"Stop asking so many questions and just follow." He rolled his eyes playfully as I pouted.

After walking for some time he stopped in front of a small cart door. Opening it he allowed me to go in first as he followed behind. Once we closed the door the cart began to move in which I wasn't ready for so I stumbled onto his chest, landing with a small 'oof' sound. He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a devilish grin

"I told you you will start to fall for me." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please you wish." I couldn't help but smile.

He turned my head to face the window. I was going to protest until I saw the view!

"Oh wow! Its so pretty! The lights are gorgeous in the town." I couldn't believe I am actually seeing this in person.

"Happy Valentine Day {y/n}" Karma spoke behind me, taking me out of my trance from the lights.

He held put a small pink box? "What is this?" I slowly take it and start unwrapping.

When I open it I gave a small gasp, in the box was a silver rose necklace, the petals a glossy red and pink with a hint of purple.

"Karma...you really got me this" I pulled out the beautiful necklace as I looked at him, a small blush on his face.

"Yeah I told you this would be the day you wont forget." He cleared his throat as he took the necklace.

He signaled be to turn around which I did. he placed the chain around my neck and locked it. Reaching up to hold the rose in my hand once he was done, soon turning around to face him. He looked at me with a light blush on his face, which caused me to do the same. I never really see him blush!!

He slowly leaned in, placing his forehead on mind, our eyes closed. My heart pounding and im pretty sure he can hear it. His hands on my hips as I had one hand on his arm and the other on his chest. We stood like that as the wheel turned slowly, the city lights creating a light hue on his face.

I smile as I clenched his shirt. "This is definitely something that I wont forget"

I heard a small chuckle escaped his lips "That was the plan"

And that is how I spend my Valentines Day....I'll remember every moment of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 317 38
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
18K 727 31
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...
29.2K 563 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
12.8K 719 39
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...