TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

由 TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... 更多

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5

3.1K 63 30
由 TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: years have passed since you were kicked out of the school. You still remember your old self... all happy as can be- with the man who treated you right.
Sure there were alot of arguments and fights in the school, but it was always fixed in the end.
After you were set free from there, you wandered for quite awhile..
The Delta is where you eventually landed upon.

• "I need more recruits!" Lily yelled.
Making a few people flinch and nod.
"Where are we going to get them?" Someone asked timidly. Lily thought for awhile.. her frown soon turning into a sadistic smirk. "I know just the place." She announced.
• you jump up from your hiding spot so that Lily or anyone else didn't see your peeping eyes.
It was quite often you would spy on Lily... you simply didn't trust her. And curiosity always got the best of you...

• "What is this place you speak of?" A girl who had bright ginger hair asked. You think her name is.. Minnie??
• Lily turned around to flash a devious grin, "You would know it." She spat.
The girl visibly tensed and her face lost most of it's colour. She thought a bit as if she was choosing her words carefully,
"T-the school?" She stuttered in disbelief and nervousness.
• Lily gave a little laugh- "why of course! There's plenty of recruits with promising potential there"
The ginger haired girl looked like she wanted to say something but decided against it. She gripped onto her weapon tighter than before and looked downwards.

The school... no.. surely she's talking about a different one. There's no way she found out about Ericsson's boarding school.. right?

You always knew how Lily got her "soldiers". She stole them. Took them from their refuge and forced them to become killers and minions for her liking.
You made sure to talk to the new arrivals as they were petrified. But you had to do this secretly, because if you had gotten caught.. you'd have a punishment for sure.
It's breaking the rules to communicate with the newest editions of The Delta.
Talking only calmed them for a little bit until Lily returned to train them into monsters.

• "we leave at dusk!" Lily suddenly announced loudly, almost making you lose balance form the abruptness.
"And Minnie?"
Minnie... so that is her name. She looked a bit scared as she gulped, "yes ma'am?"
• Lily smirked and leaned closer so that their noses were near touching, "don't screw up." She hissed, prodding a finger towards her.
"Yea ma'am." Minnie repeated nervously.
You could practically hear her racing heartbeat.
• Lily seems to approve of this as she nods and stands upright.

"Ready your weapons everyone! I recall that those kids put up a fight" Lily started ordering the other people whilst walking out of the room.
Everyone immediately scurried around and obeyed instructions.
Minnie who was still in the same room as you still stood there dumbfounded, a sigh escaping her lips and she fiddled with her crossbow.
Now is when you decide to sneak away, ever so carefully watching your step as you backed up from the stack of shelves you were using as the only source of invisibility.
However, you miscalculated your surroundings and accidentally bumped into one of the barrels from behind.

• of course they were empty so it didn't take much for them to come tumbling down. The old metal banging against the floor causing you to wince and cover your ears.
You swerved out of the way before one of the barrels could land on you. But after the barrels had fallen and finally settled in place, you ah totally forgotten about Minnie being in the same room.
• "Who's there!?" She ordered. You could already tell that she had her weapon drawers and ready to shoot. One thing you learnt about soldiers here was that they have one hell of a sharp eye.

You however didn't.. so that's why Lily discarded you from most tasks. Basically you were labeled as completely useless..

"Come out now!!" Minnie demanded, her voice more stern this time.
You tremble a little and reluctantly show yourself to the eyes of a well trained soldier.
"Tsk, it's you" She suddenly hissed, lowering her crossbow only by a little.
"You really don't have anything better to do but spy on others, huh?"
Your widen your eyes, feeing embarrassed and ashamed that you were caught out.
"Well?"

You sigh and stop fiddling with the hem of your shirt, "I was only curious.. that's all.." you mumble.
Minnie scoffs at this, "So that gives you the right to stick your nose where it doesn't belong?"
You immediately shake your head at her words.
"N-no.."

Minnie let out a sarcastic laugh, "god! You're so pathetic! No wonder why you're on the list to be handed out as Walker food" she quickly covers her mouth with a gasp.
"Shit.. you weren't supposed to know that.." she muttered under her breath.
Your whole mind was blank. So you really are useless after all..

"Stop looking at me like that! It was bound to happen. You don't give us any help" Minnie's words cut through you like a storm. The look she was giving you was horrendous!
"I-I'm sorry.." you stutter, running past Minnie and out of the room.
Tears brimming to spill and sadness washing over you as you ran to your room.
But Minnie's right.. I deserve to be handed out as food for the walkers..
I'm only bringing everyone down with my lack of skill and intellect.

•••
•••

Knock

Knock

Knock

You groan as you roll around in bed. The bright sunlight barely peaking through your curtains, Teasing your eyes.
The round of knocks came again on the door but this time more urgent and heavier.
You mentally scream when you forced yourself to get up. Soon answering the door with an annoyed 'what!?'

It's Minnie..

"You're coming with us to the school." She stoically said.
Your jaw practically dropped at this, "WH- i- huh!!?" You stutter over your words idiotically.
"Lily's orders. Now get ready" Minnie finished it at that and trudged off down the corridor, where she disappeared around the corner.
You stare questioningly where she was just standing. She looked really pissed at the whole situation of you coming along on the "journey". You think of it more as a heist or a killing spree than a journey however, but Lily always reminds everyone otherwise.

You gather clothes appropriate for travelling and fixed your messy hair so that you looked somewhat decent.
After you were ready, you took a deep breath in before opening your bedroom door.
You jump with a gasp...
Minnie was standing there, a hand in midair in a fist.
"Get moving." She hissed. Covering up her shocked state.

You wanted to say something so bad! But you thought it was the best you didn't. After all, you were running on thin ice since she caught you spying on a secret meeting.
Well... what more worse could Lily do to you? She was already planning on feeding you to walkers because of the reason of uselessness.
If you have no value here, then why won't they let you leave!!

Since the first day of accidentally stumbling upon this place, you had been captured and tortured. You still remover how emotional you were back then, you were still freshly grieving for that one guy who showed you love and passion back at the school. Lily attempted to train you but you didn't have the 'requirements' of being a soldier in her eyes. She would call you terrible names...
Somehow you could never do anything right!
So Lily gave up on you completely and let you be a slave instead.
You were ordered to do chores such as cleaning and cooking!
It was surely a horrible lifestyle.. but at least you weren't being brainwashed to become an emotionless killing machine.

But little did you know, you were placed on a list to be a feast for the walkers.
You can only thank Minnie for telling you this information.

"Hurry up!" A voice yelled impatiently. You scowl and hurry up your pace down the corridor, your mind was now fully out of your thoughts and you had one objective... and that was to prove that you weren't useless.
No, you weren't going to prove yourself by killing anyone- but you were going to act like you are one of the soldiers.
Once Lily is fooled, you'll play out your plan.
You can't let Lily kill or capture anyone from the school that still is a place in your heart.

So the only way to win is to... play her game.

•••

"This direction!" Lily ordered. Directing the horses that towed the metal cages to capture "recruits".
Abel purposely shoved you with his gun when changing his footing, "Don't complain, if you weren't in the way then that wouldn't have happened." He snapped, not even looking at you.

You mentally curse at this horrible man. After walking a fair bit, Your legs started to have a mind of their own and you curiously began to wander away from the group. For some reason the bushes on the side the track looked extremely interesting.
Minnie who was walking behind you poked your back slightly with her crossbow, forcing you to return back and follow the others.
"Can you not." You growl, turning around to see Minnie giving a hard glare.
"Careful, the wind might change and your face will be stuck like that forever." You let out a small snicker as her face increased its proximity of negative emotion.

"Shut up" she replied furiously. Purposely shoving you harshly with her weapon.
You sneer as you walk forwards, the pain in your back will surely leave a bruise...

You drop your gaze to your shoes, focusing on them as you walked step by step.
It was honestly entertaining while everything was quiet.
But that was short lived.
You suddenly bump into someone with a thump- "watch it!!" Yelled Abel.
You look to see him glaring at you.
"Oh for fucks sake! Give me a break.." you trail off at the end after throwing your arms in the air defeatedly.
Everyone ignored your profanity and focused up ahead.

"We're here." Lily announces quietly.
I try to look over Abel's shoulder but no such luck. Move old man. You thought angrily.
Funny.. that's something AJ would say..
You crack a smile at the memory of that little boy who was kind but also deadly. He could put up a fight that's for sure!
And Lily would absolutely love to get her hands on him for that exact reason.
No, I won't let her!

AJ was only 8 last time you saw him and that was two years ago..
so he'd either be 9 turning 10 or already 10.
You wonder how he's been..
you wonder about everyone and well-being form the school! Would.. would Louis still remember you?
You hope not.

"Hey! Wake up, stop daydreaming. Were about to enter the school" Minnie shook you roughly with a light slap on the face.
"Ugh what the hell!" You groan, pushing her away to which she scoffed at.
"SHH! Quiet already!" Lily approached by crouching.
"You can't mess this up! I need those recruits"

Minnie righted her posture immediately with a scared expression, "Yes ma'am!"
Lily then looked at you, an emotion of disgust immediately painted her face. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips,
"And you. I only need you here on this mission so you can lure the recruits to me"
She pointed a finger at you which made you slightly lean back.
"Got it?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow.
You take a quick glance at Minnie who was smirking at you, but that smirk soon disappeared into a monotone expression as Lily stared back at her.

"Uhm.. yes! Er- Yes ma'am!!" You stumble over your words which made you want to facepalm from the stupidity.
Lily's eye twitched a bit but she nodded nonetheless and stood upright.
"Good." She seemingly approved as she wistfully steered away.

"Hah, you're such a joke" Minnie hissed with a laugh. Before walking away and crouching down like the others.
You decide to crouch down too, moving forwards on the forest floor. You all reached the hunting grounds of the school. Rocks and logs tied up securely by rope hung not far up; if you made one wrong move by tripping over one of the ropes- you could accidentally trigger one of the traps..

But soonly enough, after staying crouched for a few minutes, your legs and feet became tired and screamed for mercy.
You wince as you try and adjust your limbs but nothing would ease the uncomfortable feeling.
You glance at the others nervously as you approached a tree to lean on for support.
But little did you know.. there was a hidden knit of rope right near the bush that covered most of the tree. And of course when you went near the bush, the branches of it pressed against the knot which caused the knot to release.

A rock came plummeting down with an extremely loud thud. Leaving a huge set of cracks in the earth around it- But there was a twist to it... a bomb was attached to it.
You scurry over to try and deactivate it as the sparks that alighted neared the fuse at a fast rate.
Mitch had taught you a thing or two on how to deactivate a bomb.. but it wasn't working.
That's when you notice the bomb had a name, 'Mitch's masterpiece'

Oh well this is just great!

They've really stepped up their game to getting rid of walkers! But it just wasn't a good idea if the bomb was about explode and most likely kill everyone in the perimeter of it right now.
You finally realise that there's no point in stopping the bomb so you quickly run the opposite direction.
The pain in your legs and feet were instantly relieved from immense pressure and overuse but the problem was that you had gotten up too fast. Causing you to sprain your ankle oh so painfully.

You heard people yelling your name but you couldn't be bothered or hear what they were saying. You kept limping away.
You almost scream at the pounding of your ankles injury- "hey! Get back here!!"
Minnie not now...

You slowly look up to see her aiming her crossbow directly at your forehead.
"I've wanted to do this for so long!" She said manically.
"Minnie NO!" You reach up to her but she only steps her boot right onto your hand to keep it out of her way. You swear you could hear a bone snap,
"Urghh!" You let out.

Your breathing was sharp in between your teeth as you glared darkly up at Minnie who still had her weapon drawn to your head.
"Do it then!" You yell, tears unnoticeably started to build up.

Minnie hesitated. Her face suddenly turning to scared and paler than her already pale skin at the beeping of the bomb signalled that it was about to set off.
"You!-

She began to say as she lifted up her crossbow about to shoot when all you saw was white behind Minnie and her body being pushed forwards as a high speed. The explosion took control and absolutely ravished the forest.
You instinctively cover your face and curl up to avoid begging hit by anything.
The explosion was so loud that you could barley focus on anything, your ears were ringing profusely and your eyes kept changing in and out of focus.

The sounds of horses screeching was vague in the distance and gunshots speared everywhere.
You groan as you finally sit up to see nothing but chaos.
Smoke and dust was everywhere in the atmosphere...
You start to crawl with squinted eyes but your hand lands on something from beside you, a crossbow?

You hold it close to you and realise that it isn't just any crossbow.. but Minnie's crossbow.
Where was she!?
You surprisingly become worried for her.
What if she died!? Oh no... you've done it again! You've killed yet another person!!
First that New girl from years ago and now Minnie!?
Jeezus you're a monster!!
You never wanted to become a killer.. but here you were doing just the opposite!

You didn't kill walkers often because James had once told you in the past that they have something still within them that makes them human.. that makes them the same person as they were before becoming a walker.
You believe his theories 100%.
But killing a live human is much worse...
it's all your fault for being so careless and setting off that bomb! It was even your fault for forgetting and unknowing how to defuse the damn this in the first place.

Your hands shake as they hold onto the weapon that once belonged to Minnie.
Sure.. she was a horrible and heartless person, but she sure as hell didn't deserve to die. And definitely not perish in an explosion!

Maybe Minnie is still alive after all? But that would be scientifically impossible seeing she went flying after the explosion erupted.
Tears were now streaming down your dirt and smoke covered cheeks.
A familiar voice shouted out abruptly, "Walker!"

You quickly scurry away behind a nearby bush. Making sure its was safe that there was no rope knots in sight.
You sit down rather crouch this time and spy through the eves of the bush.
The dust and smoke around everywhere was starting to die down and you could see way clearly. You cough a little to clear your throat as you peer closer through to the other side.
Nothing...

There was alot of blood though... A LOT.
You clutch your hands only to recall dropping the crossbow when you hurried off into the bush. You curse under your breath as you search by scanning the area with your watery eyes.
It was nowhere!

"Looking for this?" A foreign voice called out behind you. They had a serious tone laced with a cold texture. The sound of a click signalled that you were expected to turn around. A gun was obviously being held at you... Your shoulders hunch as you swerve around to meet a fiery gaze.
The person was holding the crossbow tightly within their grasp...

"L-look, I don't want any t-trouble.." you stutter nervously, putting both your hands up in surrender.
You notice that the person was a little shorter than you expected from the voice they had.
They were a male for sure.
"Then what are you doing here, hmm?" The guy scoffed.
"It's a long s-story.." you admit.
"I've got all day." He replied almost instantaneously.

You heard sounds of twigs snapping on the other side of the bush. You wanted to look behind you so badly but the gun being held in front of you was enough to stop you from even breathing!
"Willy? Willy!" A person kept calling. Funny.. I know that voice from somewhere.

"Yea! I'm here" the guy holding the gun at you yelled out loudly. You freeze...
Wait.. THAT'S Willy!?
Your mind was blown.
Now that you looked at him properly, you could actually see a resemblance. Jeez he's changed so much over the years!!
"Dude, I was so worried-
The person cut off their sentence once they rounded the bush.

Staring at you with a shocked gaze. Your breath hitched after realising who it had been calling out Willy. The ironic piece of wood with nails pledged into it, named 'Chairles' was in view, this has to be a dream..
The urge to run was so strong now...
You look up to meet the familiar face of your former best friend and lover. You know that face from anywhere. How could you forget it!?
And those gorgeous entrancing hazel eyes that only belong to,

Louis.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Because I got requests to continue this, here you go!
Comment here if you would like a PT. 6
:)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

284 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...
129K 2.1K 32
Hello! I am going to be making imagines for The Walking Dead Game characters! I will try and make them as gender neutral as possible, but as my reade...
21.6K 511 25
Normally everyone hopes for safety and to make it out alive, but not Louis.. Louis hopes for you to be safe, for you to make it through this and most...
15.7K 828 8
A book of one-shots, what-ifs, and other short stories containing the characters of any of my books. This book will not be updated consistently. I'l...