The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 50-

4.1K 108 16
By KenzieKate_Books

We all stand there looking at each other waiting for someone to say something.

"Where's Ultron hiding" Bruce asks looking to Tony as the team genius.

"Sokovia" Vision and Tony say at the same time.

"Where we busted Strucker" Clint  adds.

Thor nods.

"Suit up" Steve says.

"Yes indeed" Vision agrees holding up mjolnir to Thor.

We all stop and stare, in complete shock.

"Right. Let's go" Thor says with a hint of uncertainty spinning mjolnir once in his hand.

We exchange confused looks before going to suit up.

"When we get there I get first crack at the big guy. I mean Iron man is the one he's waiting for" Tony shrugs.

"That's true he hates you the most" Vision says walking past us.

"He's got that Jarvis wit" I say attaching my arm braces.

"I'll say" Steve nods.

I'm leaning on the side of the jet when I hear someone walk up behind me. Wanda.

"Yes"? I ask crossing my arms without turning around.

"I have upset you"? She asks.

I close my eyes contemplating my words and what I could say to her. I know it was Stark Industries weapons that ultimately forced her and Pietro to seek Hydra out.

"No you haven't. I am upset with this situation" I correct tilting my head side to side.

"You think we shouldn't have wanted revenge? That attacking you was the wrong choice" She counters.

This time I turn, studying the look on her face. There is conflict in it.

"Look Ultron is the enemy here. I get why you did what you did, but that's my brother I can't let you hurt him" I tell her before moving to the front of the jet.

"Hey, I found Nat" Bruce announces pointing to his tablet.

Thank God for that.

"Do you think you can get her if we distract Ultron"? Steve asks Bruce.

"Yeah I can get her out" He says with a quick nod.

I put my hand on Clint's shoulder, I feel a bit of the tension ease.

"I told you we'd find her" I say.

His hand floats up and settles over mine.

"That was almost an I told you so, sweetie you are losing your touch" He grins.

I roll my eyes dramatically at him before moving back to my seat.

"If I picture Nat, do you think you could teleport me there" Bruce asks from next to me.

"Uh I don't know if it works like that Bruce" I say wondering if it could work.

It would save him searching for God knows how long.

"If it doesn't you can bring him right back"? Pietro asks.

"I can" I say.

Once we get close to the signal Nat sent I lead Bruce the middle of the jet.

"Now you have to imagine it perfectly or you could end up in a wall or something ok? I will never hear the end of it" I tell him firmly.

He nods nervously.

"Brace yourself" I shake my head.

I close my eyes and concentrate there's a poof and Bruce is gone. Dear God I hope that worked.

"My scanners have him in a stable structure with Natasha" Vision says.

We all breathe a sigh of relief I didn't get him stuck in a wall or dropped off a cliff.

"Knew you could do it" Steve says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks" I smile at him.

We touch down in a torn up part of the town, Steve gives his motivation speech I liked the part about if we get killed walk it off. It was a very Steve Rogers thing to say, Wanda and Pietro are handling evacuations of the Sokavian people while the rest of us are waiting for Ultron to make a a move.

"I've got legionnaires incoming" Tony calls out on coms.

I hear Steve's shield bouncing off something metal and a disgruntled huff.

"Incoming already came in" Steve mutters.

"Keep moving" I yell over the laser fire.

"Solar Flare" The Ultron bots growl at the same time.

"Ok that's just creepy" I say dropping into a defense stance since villagers are still escaping behind me.

I stop one of them by melting its feet to ground then, using the other one I melt the two of them into a ball of molten metal.

"South end clear" I say tossing an energy wall over the building the civilians are hiding in.

"Move the center of the town the legionnaires are protecting it" Thor says over the sounds of mjolnir smashing robots.

"Copy" I reply opting to run instead of teleport wouldn't want any stray Ultron bots to get to the people.

I take out as many robots as I can while I make my way to the town center.

I duck when I see what they have been protecting, it's Chitatari detonator.

"Guys? We have a big problem" I whisper peeking over the rubble.

"What do we have"? Clint asks.

"A Chitatari detonator meshed with a Vibrainum core" Tony cuts in before I can say it.

There's a tense silence as the weight of that settles.

"Uh new problem. You know all the Vibrainum Ultron was hoarding"? Tony continues.

"Yes"? Steve asks.

"The whole town is rigged to launch out of the ground" Tony explains.

I scan the ground and Tony is right there are a bunch of scary anti-grav engines.

We're doomed.

Tony point of view

"Friday? What are we looking at here"? I ask on the internal mic system.

"The Vibrainum core has a magnetic field that's keeping it together" She adds.

"Sokovia is going for a ride" She whispers.

"Can we stop it"? I ask trying think of something that won't get us all killed.

"I've scanned the thrusters, if we mess with them mid flight they are programmed to go full reverse. It won't come down slow" She reports.

"Damnit" I curse.

"Vision? You copy"? I ask feeling silly when my mind wants to say Jarvis.

"Yes"? He asks.

"Go find Ultron keep him busy" I say already running calculations on speed and gravity.

I get no reply but I'm pretty sure he's going to find the body he was supposed to be a part of.

"Listen up team. None of the legionnaires can get to that core if they do it's game over for everyone" I say switching back to the main com channel.

"I am on my way there. They will not get past Solar Flare and I" Thor states.

"Good" I agree.

"Ok the rest of us on defense. Stark focus on disabling the core" Steve orders in his Cap voice.

Thor point of view

I drop down letting mjolnir connect with the ground shocking all of legionnaires.

"Save some for me" Mia huffs out while dodging an attack from more robots.

I smile and shrug my shoulders.

"North end clear" Clint reports.

Mia point of view

The ground rumbles I turn as Ultron crashes through the church ceiling.

"Thor!! You are getting in my way" Ultron seethes he flies forward grabbing Thor and blasting back through the ceiling.

"I need back up" I shout over another dangerously close laser blast.

Clint point of view

My heart picks up when I hear Mia call for back up.

"Coming to you" I say nodding to Wanda.

A blue blur rushes past me.

"Keep up old man" Pietro taunts.

"Nobody would know, nobody" I say lowering my bow.

"Last time I saw him an Ultron was sitting on him. He'll be missed, I miss him already quick little bastard" I  grumble jogging after them.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.3K 62
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...
12K 237 22
A girl has always been difference since she was seven her parents had been killed by a machine which exploded with so much energy she survived and wa...
2.1K 104 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
130 0 7
Peter Parkers sister get a call from tomy Stark one day saying her brothers been injured. She freaks out and then find out that not only is her broth...