All You Need Is Love

By swiftxcriminal

Nicole Westwood has anxiety. So bad, that it's hindered her social life for her entire life. At 18, she's nev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter: Michael's Letter to Nicole
Bonus Chapter: Nicole's Letter to Michael

Thank You.

1.9K 67 23
By swiftxcriminal

Thank you for all of your love and support for this book. I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it! For everyone who has been here since the beginning thank you so much! And for those who are just now coming in, thank you too! I started this book when I began college and I just graduated last semester! It's crazy to think how long this piece was in the works and how much love I got from posting a story just for fun; one that I never believed in a million years would gain popularity like it did! Thank you so much <3 The next two chapters aren't updates but rather, "bonus chapters" if you will. They are the letters that Michael and Nicole wrote to each other for Christmas. I don't know what I will be writing next ( I have an idea for a MJ Bad Era fic) let me know if you would read it! That being said, thank you and see you soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 334 33
Her beauty ravishing but her spirit broken at each turn but that never stop Zenia from moving forward in life and living each day as a new day... Sa...
4.3K 143 30
Everyone knew not to mess with the past, but what if we could have another shot at life? To make the choices we weren't able to in our first? ~ Micha...
4.9K 287 53
Going into a megastar's life and falling I love isn't for the weak making you probably feel the pressure to constantly be successful there will be...
9K 493 19
This is the second book to The New Guy [Michael Jackson]. It's 10 years later. Rylee and Jedell are now 27 and Christian and Hope are now 13 years o...