Tobirama Uchiha?!

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if Tobirama Senju was reborn as an Uchiha. And ironically he was named after the man who he hates with e... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 6

32.5K 1K 434
By Luna_Uchiha1

Next Day...

Hokage's Office

"So what did you want to talk about Saru?" said Tobirama.

"You remember Danzo correct?" said Hiruzen.

"Hai, he was one of my students. Why?"

Hiruzen frowned and sighed.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong Saru?"

"Danzo is planning on massacring the Uchiha clan."

"WHAT?!" Tobirama shouted.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Madara shouted in Tobirama's mind.

"Be quiet Madara."

"Tch."

"Even though I hated the Uchiha, I would never want to massacre the whole clan including the children!" said Tobirama.

"I know which is why I need your help." said Hiruzen.

"What do you need my help with?"

"Considering that you were the second best at sealing compared to Mito-sama is there any way that you can save the clan?"

Tobirama rubbed his chin in thought. "There is one way."

"What is it?"

"It's a seal I created long ago, considering how powerful it was I did not teach  it to anyone since in the wrong hands it is very dangerous."

"And that seal can help the Uchiha?"

"Hai. Tell me Saru what happened to Uzushiogakure?"

Sarutobi sweated bullets. "W-Well they were wiped out by the three alliance."

"And why did Konoha not help the Uzumaki considering Mito was one of them?"

"My hands were tied." said Hiruzen nervously.

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched. "We will talk about this later on. Let's focus on the bigger issue here."

Hiruzen nodded.

"Have you been to Uzu recently?"

"No."

"Well here's what I think it's best to do. I will send some clones there and make a few homes. It should be done in a week. I will then seal the Uchiha clan members in a scroll with the seal that I created, and we'll take them to Uzu. Until Danzo is dealt with."

"Hm that's a good idea but how do we know that the Uchiha clan won't betray Konoha?"

"They won't. Trust me."

Hiruzen sighed. "Alright, I trust you sensei."

"Hn. Tell me who is going to kill the Uchiha clan?"

"Itachi and Shisui Uchiha."

Tobirama nodded. "I see. Saru I will give you the scroll tomorrow. Give it to them without telling I was the one who created it. I will accompany them during the massacre along with someone else. Don't ask who."

Hiruzen nodded. "Alright. But is that person trustworthy?"

"Hai. I will seal the others with this person while Itachi and Shisui do the same with the others while creating clones in place of the real people."

"I see alright."

"Make sure no one gets wind of this."

"Hai sensei."

"I will be leaving. I have seals to make."

"Thank you sensei."

"Hn."

Hiruzen sweatdropped at the response.

.

.

.

.

Tobirama's Mindscape

Tobirama crossed his arms on his chest and looked at the former Uchiha Clan head. "Madara as much as I hate to say this but I need your help."

Madara smirked slightly. "Hn."

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched at the sight of that annoying smirk. "Will you help me save your clan from my corrupted student or not?"

"Hn. Tell me something Senju."

"What is it?"

"You hate the Uchiha clan so why do you want to save them? I imagined you'd be happy with them gone."

Tobirama sighed. "You are correct I hated them, but I do not anymore."

"Oh?"

"As much as it pains me to say this but I consider them family as I did once with the Senju clan."

Madara nodded. "Alright, I'll help you Senju. However, You should know something."

"What is it?"

"When I was alive, I took an Uchiha boy as my student..."

"You were alive this whole time?!"

"That's not the point Senju! The point is that I taught him to bring world peace by using the tailed beasts."

Tobirama raised an eyebrow. "World peace?"

"Hai but it seems that I was wrong."

Tobirama snorted. "The Great Madara Uchiha was wrong?!"

Madara's eyebrows twitched. "Shut up Senju!"

Tobirama smirked. "Hn."

"You remember when the sage said Black Zetsu correct?"

Tobirama's eyes widened. "Wait don't tell me..."

"Hai, he was with me when I was alive."

Tobirama's eyes widened. "How?!"

Madara scowled. "I did not know that I was being manipulated at the time. I thought that he was my will. Anyway, that boy is going with that plan. He goes by my name now. He might be coming at the night of the massacre. So be careful if you see someone strange."

"How strange?"

"You'll know when you see him."

"Alright. What was his real name?"

"Obito Uchiha."

"Obito...wait I heard that name before. That's right! He was Shisui's older brother."

"Hn."

"Anyway, I will make the seals tonight and leave for Uzu tomorrow."

"Hn."

Tobirama's eyes twitched. "For once in your life talk!"

"I am talking." Madara smirked mockingly.

Tobirama's eyes twitched. "Annoying hedgehog!"

Madara's eyes twitched. "What did you say Senju?!"

"Hn. I said annoying hedgehog. Or do you prefer porcupine head?"

"Damn you I'll kill you!"

"Hn."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMAKE

Sasuke looked at Tobirama who was reading a book while surrounded by several scrolls and papers. "What are you doing nii-san?"

"I'm looking for new insults."

"Insults for who?"

"For the black hedgehog."

"I see you have finally gone insane nii-san." said Sasuke sympathetically as he patted his brother's back.

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched. "What did you say brat?!"

"Hn."

"Itachi I need your help." said Sasuke.

"Sasuke what's wrong?" said Itachi.

"I need you to call Inoichi-san."

Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Madara-niisan has lost his mind."

Itachi frowned. "What do you mean?"

"He said he's looking for insults for the black hedgehog."

Itachi nodded. "I see I'll get him right now."

"Damn you I am not insane!" Tobirama shouted in annoyance.

"Hai hai whatever lets you sleep at night nii-san."

Madara laughed at their misery. "That's classic Senju! Hahahaa...now they think you're insane! Hahahhaha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
162K 4.5K 23
Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his broth...
430K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...