A Fractured Light

By _xItsSarahx_

Alina Sykes lived a life full of love and light. Spreading her love and happiness around. Alina just wasn't y... More

〚1〛
〚2〛
〚3〛
〚4〛
〚5〛
〚6〛
〚7〛
〚8〛
〚9〛
〚10〛
〚11〛
〚12〛
〚13〛
〚14〛
〚15〛
〚16〛
〚17〛

〚18〛

276 14 5
By _xItsSarahx_

Clayton woke me up earlier. I laid there looking at the ceiling for a little while. I heard foot steps and sat up. 

"I have everything packed." He smiled. "We have a lot of planned today." 

"Oh really?" I looked at him. "It's..." I paused grabbing my phone looking at the time. "Only ten in the morning..." 

"I know, so get up and get ready." He walked out, that's when I noticed he was already ready. 

I got up, showered and dressed. I dressed in something casual because honestly, I didn't know what we were doing today. I walked into the living room towel drying my hair. 

"I'm almost ready." I said. 

"Hurry, by the time we leave you won't have to go out for breakfast." He grabbed the car keys and my stuff. 

I throw the towel on the couch and followed him out. The sunlight was so bright I thought I went blind for a second. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the sunlight. 

"Is it just me or does the sun seem brighter than usual?" I asked Clayton as I got into the car. 

"It does seem bright today, maybe you can tone it down some." He joked. 

"Ooh, I didn't think about that." I said taking what he said seriously. 

"I was joking, don't mess with mother nature." Clayton gave me a serious look. 

"Pfft. I am mother nature." I shook my head. "But I won't mess with the sun." 

The day went by fast. I yawned and stretched as I sat in the car. 

"What are we doing next? Please tell me it's sleeping." I looked at him smiling. 

"No." He said reaching over buckling me up. 

Our eyes met. For a split second I wanted to have my way with him in the backseat of this car. I cleared my throat pulling him from his thoughts. He smiled and kissed me quickly. My eyes widen with surprise. 

"Oh." I touched my lips. "Is that how we're doing things?" 

He chuckled buckling himself up. 

"Next stop..." He started the car. 

I looked at him wondering if he was going to finish his sentence. 

"Um, sweetie are you going to finish what you were saying?" I asked, putting on a 'are you serious' face.  

"Ha no." He shook his head. 

"So you're just messing with me." I crossed my arms. 

"Pretty much." He laughed. 

I nodded running my tongue across my top teeth. 

When we arrived at the beach I was confused. Why come to the beach when the sun is going down? Not much to see. I sat there thinking. 

"Are you just going to sit here or get out?" Clayton said. 

I looked at him. He was standing there with the passenger side door open and holding two bags. 

"Oh." I got out. 

We walked along the this pathway. I looked down seeing fake candles flicking. I held back my tears as we walked father. I stopped seeing what Clayton had set up for me. 

"How? When?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 

"Julia helped." He smiled taking my hand. 

I pulled out my phone snapping a picture of it. 

"What do you want to do first? Take a walk on the beach or sit here waiting for the sunset?" He asked putting our stuff down. 

"I wanna play in the water." I smiled. 

"Good thing I brought a change of clothes." Clayton said taking off his shoes. 

"Including my bra and underwear?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"In that case...race you then?" I said taking off everything but my bra and underwear. 

I took off running for the sea. I was so close when Clayton appeared in front of me. 

"Cheater!" I shouted with a laugh. 

"You never said we couldn't use our powers." He smirked. 

"Catch me." I said running into his arm. 

His eyes widened as I ran and jumped into his arms. Our lips met. He smiled pulling away. 

"I love you." He put me down. 

"Why so sudden?" I asked. 

"Huh?" He looked at me confused. 

"Nothing." I smiled. "I just wasn't expecting to hear those words." 

His eyes looked deeply into mine as he held my hand. I felt a deep connection with me. It was like two missing pieces of the puzzle finally found, finishing the puzzle. 

"I love you." I smiled as tears rolled down my face. "I don't think I could live without you Clayton." 

He pulled me into his arms. My head rested on his chest. I closed my eyes listening to his heart beat. As long as his heart is beating, I feel alive. Clayton is the dark to my light as I am the light to his dark. 

Clayton pulled me from my thought by picking me up. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

I looked seeing him heading towards the water. 

"Clayton. No. The water is cold." I clung into him. 

He laughed as he went deep into the water. The water was calm but cold. He let me go and went under. I looked around no seeing him come up. I felt his hand on my foot. I screamed as he pulled me under. I held my breath looking at me. 

This is cool. I can see under water. 

We had our fun the water then walked along the beach to dry off. I looked back to see how far we were from our spot. 

"Let's go back. I'm hungry." I said. 

Clayton nodded and teleported away without me. 

"Rude." I groaned teleporting to the spot. 

I showed up behind Clayton and popped him in the back of his head. 

"You could've teleported me with me." I sat down. 

He laughed tossing a towel to me. 

"Cover yourself up." He said. 

The tone in his voice was serious. 

I did but as I did I noticed a group of guys walking our way. I made an O shape with my mouth as I covered up quickly. As they walked paced us I could feel their eyes on me. 

"Unless you don't want me to snatch your eyes out of your eye socket I suggest you to stop staring at my girl." Clayton said loud and clear for them to hear. 

I gasped covering my mouth. 

"Clayton, you can't just say that you anyone." I whispered as the group of guy rushed along. 

He gave me a dead look. 

"Eat." He shoved a strawberry in my mouth. 

I smiled as I chewed. 

"Clayton." I looked at him. "Let us be happy no matter what." 

"I'm happy as long as you are happy." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "So stay happy." 

"Then keep me happy." I moved closer. 

I looked out to the ocean. It was beautiful at night. 

"Hey, wanna knock something off my bucket list?" I asked him. 

"What is it?" He replied. 

"Sex on the beach." I spoke with a straight face. 

He moved closer to me. Our lips inches apart. 

"Are you sure about that." He ran his hand up my thigh. 

I let out a soft moan nodding my head. 

"Naughty girl." He smirked pinning me to the picnic blanket. 

Our eyes met. I could see the love in his eyes. That's all I need. 

⊶❃❃❃⊷

The End.
Thanks for reading my book if you came this far. 

Don't let anyone take your happiness from you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 98 56
"Rain begins to pour from the sky, mixing with the bright red liquid pooling at the figure's feet. Her long black hair sticks to her pale face, her b...
275 23 11
Raven was a girl born to a father who was abusive and harsh. He believed everything needed to be done through pain and power. Raven had only her sist...
54.8K 1.5K 27
Not everything is as it seems. Meet Sam. He's your average, everyday jock. He likes to make crude jokes and be disruptive and loud. He's also a werew...
3.7M 81.1K 35
Alina Danes is moving to a new high school after her grandparents passed away and left her money to live. She was scared and hated school in the firs...