The Love Nest In The City Of...

By DarkAngel_708

Katarina Marina is a 28 year old with a 3 year old she is pretty alone with just her and Danny( her 3 year ol... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOTICE! NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 19
SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1

488 14 1
By DarkAngel_708

***AUTHORS NOTE*** (updated 3/31/21)

Hey Everyone!! I finally have a laptop and i can edit my stories again. Let me know if you have any suggestions on anything!!! Give me feedback it's really important!

{Katarina's P.O.V}

I wake up looking at my clock, i sigh as i see it's 4:30am. Why must you scream at 4:30 Danny. I walk into my 3 year old daughters room and pick her up "shh baby it's okay mommy is here." She holds onto to me tightly and slowly begins to calm down i say" listen baby girl mama is sleepy so you are gonna come sleep with me tonight,okay?." I grab her teddy bear and blanket before i walk back to my room. I lay her down with her teddy bear and blanky.

She lays facing me sucking her thumb while playing with my hair. I find myself just looking at her ... Gah, she is so beautiful I love her so much. She rolls over onto her back I tear up I wish I could give her a little more in life.No I'm not poor, I just wish I could give her more she is my baby I raise her on my own her father is a douche bag that left me when he found out I was pregnant being a single mother isn't easy but I do my best. After a while of laying there i finally fall asleep, only to be jolted awake and hour later by my alarm clock going off. I groan as I cut it off ,when I look over Danny is sitting there just looking at me. I say"Yes baby? she says"I'm hungry mommy" I get up and quickly change her diaper. I sit her off the bed handing her,her blanket and teddy bear she then runs into the living room. I grab the remote and turn on Sponge-bob she sits there holding her teddy bear and blanket with her wild bed head.

I walk into the kitchen make a cup of coffee,followed by some eggs, strawberries and a couple slice of toast for me .I pour some juice into her cup.Sitting the food down i say" Danny baby come here let's eat " she runs in and climbs into her chair I give her,her baby fork and she starts eating. As we are finishing up i say" you ready to go to Uncle Jackson's?" she giggles and nods excitedly. Once we both get done eating I give her a bath and sit her in her crib with her tablet. I quickly get a shower. Once I get out I pull on some skinny jeans,a white t-shirt,my leather jacket,and Doc Martens.I straighten my hair and do my makeup then I walk into Danny's room she is asleep with Scooby Doo playing on her tablet. I quietly start to pack her weekend bag for my brothers house. When i turn back around she is sitting up in her bed looking at me like im crazy.

I smile and say" what baby girl?" She puts her arms out and i get her out of her crib. She walks over to her dresser and pulls a white t-shirt and some jeans out handing them to me. She says" I am going to wear these now."I softly laugh wow she pulled out clothes that look just like mine.I say" okay baby" I put on the white t-shirt and her jeans then grab her little boots and leather jacket. She giggles and claps and says" yay! I look like you  mommy!And you so pretty" I feel tears welling up in my eyes and i hug her close to me I softly say" i love you baby girl" She hugs me back as tight as she can as she says"i love you too mommy" I then finish packing her bag. I walk into the kitchen and grab her sippy cup handing it to her. I check the time on my phone 1:30 it's time to go.

I put our bags in the seat next her and get in buckling myself in. We head to my brothers house. About a mile down the road Danny says"radio?" I smile and turn on the radio it's on a rock station. I reach to change the station and she screams" NOOOO! I like this." I laughs "okay baby" I look back in the rear view mirror and she is head banging to the song which I've never heard I jam to it as well hoping they'll say the name or name of the band after the song goes off.As we are pulling up at my big brothers house the song goes off( yeah I don't live but like 5 mins from my brothers). Once we get inside his house Danny runs off and plays with Maddie and Trevor her cousins. I sit down and talk to my brother Jackson and his wife Amber. Jackson leans back in his recliner as he says" so how has everything been lately" I sigh and look at my brother " It hasn't been easy,but I can't even complain. You two are a lifesaver because I need a break. I haven't been anywhere in 3 years .. i just wanna know who i am again.. if that makes any sense and doesn't make me sound like a terrible mother. Thanks again for getting her for the weekend so I can go into town with Kaylee."

They both smile and then Amber says" oh lord Katarina anytime she is a doll, and believe me i understand. Jackson and myself have an agreement. I have Tuesday's, Saturday's and every other couple of weekends to myself or with my girls." I smile and say" she is isn't she, i couldn't ask for a better kid." My brother smiles and says" she is just like you sis.She is beautiful and uhh she is dressed like you today what's that about?" I laugh " oh that.. well when I was packing her bag she pulls those clothes out and is like' I am wear these now" we all laugh and then talk for awhile longer.I check my phone and say" well I guess I'll get going. Kaylee said she is ready to go" I smile and hug everyone bye. Danny runs up to me ,I pick her up and say" I love you baby girl ,mommy will be back Monday morning to get you i'm gonna miss you. Have fun with uncle Jackson okay?" She nods and gives me a kiss as she says" I love you too mommy" she wiggles around which is a sign to tell me to put her down so she can go play.I put her down and she runs off. I hug my brother again and say" I'll call to tell her good night around 7 I love y'all" I walk out to my car and head over to Kaylee's.I feel a small pain in my chest like i always do when im anxious. I know Danny is in good hands she loves her Uncle, Aunt, and cousins. I'm just not used to being gone from her over night let a long a whole weekend, but i truly need this time. I want to feel like myself again.

Once I get to Kaylee's it's about 4:30 she runs out to me squealing "oh my god you're here finally babe !!!okay let's go." See Kaylee is my best friend she is a little ... umm out there. I say" yes Kay I'm here..now get your stuff I'm ready to go" she puts her bags in the trunk ,and gets in the front seat quickly buckles up. She throws her arms up and says " woooo let's goooo!" I laugh as i pull out of the drive way heading to the hotel in the city it's about an hour drive. I roll down the window and blast my music we rock out to some old Evanescence (call me when you're sober). Once we finally get to the hotel and check in we take our bags to to our high up room. As we go into the room I super-man jump on my bed.When I get up and walk into Kaylee's room. I plop on her bed "nice job on our rooms and we got separate ones that's just amazing!" she sits up on her elbows" you ready to partyyyyy!!!" I smile and say" oh hell yeah!!!"

We take our showers quickly getting ready .I wear a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knee with a cop top that says Fuck You , and a pair of black Doc martians

I look in the mirror and think damn you look sexy! I walk out of my bathroom and into the living room area Kaylee is sitting on the couch. I say" Kaylee" she stands up and looks me up and down then says" we'll look at you.. dayummm sexy mama" she winks I laugh and say" well you look pretty sexxxayyyyy your self!"( she has on a short black dress with some big ass stilettos, her hair is in big curls, and she has some dramatic Smokey eye done)

She says"I'm ready to partayyyyy!!!" We grab our bags( cash and phone) then go walk around in the casino I walk into the bar and sit down at the bar. I order a Heineken I sit there sipping my beer and I look over and see the most beautiful man I have ever seen he has black almost shoulder length hair,brown eyes and he is wearing a fedora.

Oh fuck! he is walking over here I look off the other way and sip my beer . I go to turn back around and he is standing right next to me I jump slightly and say" oh shit!" he laughs, I blush and he says"so blue eyes I saw you staring at me. my name is Brian"

I blush even redder he smiles again oh my goddd his smile. he says" okay then blue eyes. hey bartender can I get 4 shots of Jack please" the bartender pours up 4 shots of jack and hands them to the sexy Brian guy and Brian slides 2 of them over to me and says" to meeting beautiful blue eyed strangers" we down all of our shots.

I say "thanks Brian and by the way my name is..." a short guy with a Mohawk yells" yo Brian dude we gotta go" Brian winks at me and says"bye blue eyes maybe I'll see you again" I just smile as he walks off then about 10 minutes later Kaylee walks in the bar and says" girllllllll we gotta go there is one of my favorite bands playing at a club down the street."

I pay the bartender then go with Kaylee we walk down the street to the club and I tell her all about this mysterious Brian guy. She just smiles and giggles" ooo girl you better hit that!" I just look at her with a 'really?'expression on my face.

We finally get to the club and quickly get inside . The club is extremelypacked. As soon as we get in Kaylee runs off and starts dancing I just go to the bar and get a Jack and Coke I sip my drink until I look up at the stage (owner)" hey I'm the owner of this amazing club and we have a very special surprise for all you fuckers!" Everyone cheers I sit there slightly confused but excited.

The owner says" come on and get loud because we have the most amazing band known to man AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!" Everyone screams and jumps up and down I kinda just sit there hmm I've heard that name before. 5 guys run out on stage my jaw drops when I see Brian up on stage. WHAT! I get up and push my way through people until I'm almost at the front of the stage.

I see the short guy with the Mohawk standing there with a bass guitar and I look over and Brian is standing there beer in one hand and other hand on the neck of his guitar. Brian sits down his beer and music begins playing Brian starts playing the guitar. My mind is blown.

I just stare at him in 'aww' it's amazing how good he is. The singer starts singing and I realize that I've heard this song I sing along. Once the song is over I walk over to the bar and get 2 shots of jack, down them both quickly . I look at the time on my phone and it says 7:15 I frown and walk off towards the bathrooms to call my brother.

I say"hey big bro what's up?" He says" nothing much really. having fun sis?" Danny in the back ground she says" is that my mommy?" I tear up a little and say" bro hand her the phone please" Jackson hands her then phone and she says" MOMMMMY!!!" i say" hey baby girl you having fun? mommy misses you I love you" she says" yes mommy I love you too miss you I have to go now" I feel a tear slide down my face and then jackson says" she is fine Katarina. I love you now have fun! You deserve this!" I smile and another tear slides down my face and i say" I love you too bubs I'll call tomorrow."

He hangs up and I let out a long sigh. I mentally tell myself you deserve this Katarina. I wipe the tears off my face and turn around ,but when I turn around I bump into someone "WHAT THE FUCK BIT..." I look up and Brian says" oh shit! blue eyes" I smile shyly " I'm so sorry I bumped into you." he says" don't apologize it's okay. I knew i'd see you again blue eyes" he smirks which causes me to blush " I was hoping to see you again as well Mr. Brian" he says" oh pshh just call me Brian." I say" nice music by the way I heard that song on the radio today, but I didn't know the name of the song or the name of the band." He looks at me with a slightly shocked expression " you've never heard of me or my band? oh and the name of that song is A Little Piece Of Heaven" I smile and say " Well now I do the name of the band is Avenged Sevenfold, but no I haven't heard of you."  He just laughs  this beautiful deep laugh and says " so blue eyes do you want to hang out with me after the show is over?" I smile " sure why not!"

He uses the restroom and as he walks back out he stops at the bar and says" Hey Larry any drinks this beautiful women here orders please  put them on my tab. " I look at him shocked and before I even have the chance to say anything he is called back to the stage. "GATES!!! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE. LEAVE THE BEAUTIFUL FOX ALONE!!!" The spot light turns to us and I feel an automatic need to run. I freeze just looking at him. He shakes his head and mouths I'm sorry and winks at me before he grabs another beer and heads to the stage. The lead singer screams out" hey fuckers! who wants this fox here to come on stage while we sing for you?" I shake my head and Kaylee runs over. " bitch goooooooooooooooooooooooo now thats M. shadows! go now! is that the mother fucking Brian you were talking about... Thats Synyster Gates you dip shit. Gooooo or I will." I see Brian tell something to the the lead singer who I now know to be M.Shadows. The man shakes his head before he says" she doesn't know who we are? Get up here! I swear we don't bite. Well Gates does. I don't" the crowd gasp and he winks at me. Brian hits him in the back of the head. The Shadows man waves me up. I sigh as I quickly walk up. He smiles as he moves the mic away and says" Hey my name is Matt nice to meet you, beautiful." He flashes this devilish grin before turning back to the crowd.

I look over at Brian and say" what happened to hanging out after the show." He chuckles "i m sorry. I didn't expect him to do that I was kind of talking about the girl with the blue eyes on our way here." I feel my cheeks flush " you were talking about me??" He nods and says" yes I sure was. Now this is going to be loud do you need ear buds?" I laugh" who needs those it's not a good concert if you aren't deaf after. " Another one of his beautiful smiles spreads across his face and they all begin to play.  Once the show is over we head over to the bar. When we get there  Kaylee runs up and says" oh my fucking fuck! Katarina how are you hanging out with SYNYSTER FUCKING GATES!!!???!!! THIS IS FUCKING WILD" I look at her then at him and say" uhh, this is in fact the Brian the guy I told you about" Brian looks at me and smirks" ahhh you told her about me ,huh." I nudge his arm in a playful way. She says" this, this is Brian!? girl this is Synyster Gates LEAD guitarist of AVENGED SEVENFOLD! ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE MAN??" I laugh" yes you psycho it is. It's not my fault im not man crazy." She rolls her eyes" you're just regular crazy! Im going to head over there." she points towards the area where the band is just chilling . "Is it all right if i go talk to the band? I swear i won't embarrass you I swear." I look at Brian and he chuckles" you're a grown women. They're grown men. They'll love you." Kaylee bounces off and we both sit down at the bar. He says" so again blue eyes you told her about me what did you tell her? How perfect ,sexy, and charming I am?" he smirks ,I roll my eyes and say" sure of your self much Gates?" He just chuckles and smirks again before he raises his hand to get the bartenders attention" Very! hey bartender 2 Heineken."

He hands me one and i say "umm you don't have to buy me this.." He says" why not blue eyes?" "you can call me Kat by the way and because i have my own money. I just met you." He nods and says" yeah but i was raised better than that." We sit there and talk, drink, talk, drink some more, finally I say in a very slurred voice" I'm done I'm done no more drinks for me I'm way past shit faced I haven't drank like this in years...." we both laugh and Brian puts money down on the bar. We are both pretty drunk at this point. At least I know I am because the room is slightly spinning. He looks at me and says" blue eyes ... I mean Kat...please come with me back to my room please your so sexy I just wanna...." he leans over and whispers something in my ear. I lean back as the chills that rushed through my body a second ago have a minute to calm down I look at him and everything in me just says lets go have fun right now let me have this fun with a rock star. I some how manage to work up the courage  to say " we'll lets go then." We make our way back to the hotel and into the elevator. We are both silent. There is this crazy amount of tension between the two of us. As we go up i find myself getting stuck on his lips I look at him and his lips oh god his lips I just wanna kiss them. I haven't been kissed in such a long time... what if I can't anymore... as I'm starting to panic a-little he walks over and kisses me hard as if he had read my mind.

I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers up in his hair tugging on it a little the elevator stops and we get off. We stop kissing ,he opens the door to his room then pulls me inside and locks the door. He pushes me against the door and begins to kiss me again. He leaves a trail of kisses down to my neck and mumbles into my neck" oh my god your so fucking beautiful." I bite my lip as he cups his hands under my butt and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he makes his way to the bedroom. He lays me down and climbs on top of me. He sits back up on his knees, pulls off his shirt and I run my hands up and down his chest. I run my fingers across this tattoo he has at the top of his chest it says FOREVER. I smile" that's beautiful what's it for?" he looks down and clears his throat" it's for my friend Jimmy "The Rev" he was our drummer he died a few years back and because his name was The Rev I got the tattoo for-REV-er."

I frown " oh..Brian I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked.." He softly says" it's okay" a smirk forms on his face and he softly leans down to kiss me it was such a sweet kiss he lays next to me. " can your shirt come off now too?" I blush but stand up and take my shirt off. His eye brow raises as his eyes trail down my body. He quickly is up and I'm now backed into the wall. His hands are on the button of my pants. I just look at him with my big doe eyes. He lets his hands come up to cup my face his thumb is slowly brushing my cheek and he says" just lay with me Katarina. We don't have to have sex... I don't wanna disrespect you like that.... you seem like a good women and I would like to get to know you."

A smile spreads across my face" I thought all rockers were one night stand type of men." He chuckles as he reaches for my pants and unbuttons them. As he pulls them down he says in the process of leaving kisses down my thigh " I won't lie and say ive never been that kind of man.. I was for a long time, but that changed after i got my heart broke 2 years ago..It changed so much for me. I lost a piece of myself. "Kissing his way back up i can't focus my body is raging for him. I try to cool myself, but then his pants fall to the floor also and all my brain seems to want to do is think about what he looks like naked, what's he packing, what am i even saying. I shake my head" i know what heart break feels like ... it takes everything out of you. You become empty." My mind automatically switches lanes... i think about Danny and how her dad broke my heart. We move over to the bed climbing in the bed and under the blankets. He pulls me close" You seem special.. I don't know what it is about you, but you do...I knew it from the moment i seen you at the bar. Something just told me to look over at you. Maybe its fate if you even believe in that. I probably sound crazy right now." I laugh" you don't . It's actually really romantic. I really didn't see you as the romantic type."

He chuckles" do I look like an asshole or something." I shake my head" no its just you're a rocker...i guess i shouldn't judge a book its not like i even know any rock stars." He starts playing with my hair as he says" Well now you know me and the whole band." He yawns which causes me to yawn too he in a very sleepy voice says" Goodnight Katarina." Closing my eyes i say "Goodnight Gates."

A/N

Hello!! I have practically rewrote this whole chapter. I hope anyone who has read it and may re read it likes it . I'm pretty proud of this little story i have here. Let me know what you think.

DarkAngel_708

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 89 20
Two friends, are invited to a rock star style party. They have no idea who invited them, but it's one wild night that turns into a life time. Find ou...
302 17 17
Matt sanders younger sister by 1 year, Angel, ends up falling for his best friend,Brian all because of a guitar lesson. How will things work out when...
1.2K 10 44
Delilah Ross, your typical 20 year old. Totally typical 20 year old who has a bad past. When things go every single direction but right, she finds he...
610 8 18
In an alternative world where one is stereotyped by their taste in music, there's two groups that don't always get along: the rockers (rock music) an...