Perfect In Every Way (SoRiku)...

By Rena_Blanc

He knew damn well he was attractive. He noticed all the stares he got. He purposely did things that caught ot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N-Thank you!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Quick Question
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra Chapter (w/ AkuRoku & HaruKei)
Please Read
Update on sequel
hello from the future
Hello, again (announcement: Rewrite)

Chapter 51

710 33 15
By Rena_Blanc

A/N: Yeah, another one. Expect more lol it's what I listened to while writing this. You don't have to play it

The rest of the day, they just spent it there. Sora asked Kairi and Selphie for their phone numbers, and for the other two as well. Selphie and Wakka showed up out of nowhere too, but Sora had a feeling Kairi called them. As soon as Selphie saw Tidus, she turned into a blushing and stuttering mess. (H: Guys, I don't ship either with anyone lol just adding it just because) Tidus smiled nervously, and glanced at Sora, who only shrugged. Tidus didn't have a crush on Sora anymore to leave Riku and Sora have their relationship. It was hard, but he understood.

That passed, he didn't feel anything for anyone, and he didn't know how to tell that to Selphie, who's had a crush on him since sophomore year. He had rejected her as nicely as possible, but it seemed she still liked him, and he didn't know what to do. He shook his head, and let it go. Hopefully, if Tidus didn't ever feel the same, she would find a nice guy that liked her back.

"I think I should go now," Sora told them, letting go of Riku, and standing up. "My parents are probably wondering where I am."

"Yeah, same."

"I don't have an exact time I need to get back, but," Riku said, also standing up and stretching, "Roxas will freak out if he doesn't see me soon."

"Is Roxas like your parent?" Tidus laughed, making Riku roll his eyes, and pushed him away, making him backwards.

"Nope."

Tidus stuck his tongue out as Riku helped him up, apologizing about making him fall. The blond waved it off, and grinned.

"It's good to see you again," Tidus said, then turned away, clearing his throat. "Anyway, I'm leaving now. See ya!"

He waved as he ran off, Kairi quickly saying a goodbye too before following as she came with him to the park. Selphie watched him, and sighed. She turned to them, and also said goodbye before dragging Wakka behind her. He only let out a few words before running with Selphie. That only left Sora and Riku again.

"Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow," Riku said awkwardly, and Sora shrugged.

"Stop being so awkward," Sora told him, and picked up his stuff then turned to Riku with a grin. "Want me to pick the next place to meet? Or you wanna choose?"

"I have no preference," Riku told him, then smirked while leaning towards Sora, who leaned backwards as much as he could without falling back, "but maybe my house, my room, would be nice."

"You're such a pervert," Sora mumbled, pushing him back. "No way. We're not even boyfriends yet."

Riku shrugged and backed up, then looked at the sky. "I just said my room, you're the pervert. I could've meant to play games."

"You're a stinkin' liar." Sora glared, but the pout he had on his face defeated the original purpose of that. "You and I know very well what you meant. Stupid."

"Aw. Is my cute Sora embarrassed now?" Riku teased, turning to him and immideatly pinched his cheeks. "I know you're attracted to me, but calm down."

Sora swatted his hands away, and crossed his arms, almost dropping his bags. Riku just laughed, and walked towards him to give him a quick surprise kiss on his cheek. Sora blushed, and rolled his eyes, shifiting his bags in his hands.

"I have to go. Are you going back alone?" Sora asked, and started to walk, while Riku hastily got his own stuff.

"Y-yeah," Riku told him, shifting everything so it would be comfortable to hold, even if there wasn't many bags. "I can walk with you back to your house, and I'll ask Axel to come pick me up. I can't believe you moved back to the same exact house." (H: uh oh, plot hole alert! lol maybe please ignore if there is)

"Yeah, well, my dad owns it," Sora explained, and Riku nodded, making sense. "It had really just been empty, and my dad refused to sell it."

"Why?"

"Well...because my uncle said he loved it, and loved living here," Sora mumbled the explanation, looking up at the sky. "That is, until my...aunt caused my uncle to do stuff that got him in trouble. During that, he got in an accident, a bad one. He survived, but decided to leave. He left it to my dad, but we rarely see him."

"Oh, sorry," Riku whispered, realizing it was a sensitive family topic.

Sora gave him his usual grin, but it seemed a bit forced and painful. "It's alright. I know he doesn't hate us, but it sorta feels...bad for him to not even say a, "hey, how are you?" you know? After all, I used to love being with him when I was little."

"Sora," Riku mumbled, but Sora shrugged it off.

"I'm fine. What about you? Anything new I should know?" Sora changed the topic, looking at the darkening sky. "I'll listen to whatever nonsense you've done."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding!" Sora laughed, turning to look up at him. "How's it going with your dad? I never saw him."

Riku grinned. "Way better. We've been talking a lot more, and he's spent time with me."

Sora smiled brightly, and patted his shoulder softly.

"That's great. Anyway, I know there's stupid stuff you've done," Sora teased.

A smiling Sora was the best Sora, Riku thought. There was no way Sora should ever feel sad or worried or scared. The best expression on him was a smiling laughing one.

"Well..."

"Wait. You actually have stupid stuff you've done?" Sora asked, genuine surprise. "Tell me!"

"Uh..."

"Riku!"

"I..."

"You got drunk?"

Riku bit his lip, and looked away. He saw Sora's house near, and debated on whether he should tell him about the stupid dare he was forced to do. He had just gotten him to smile, but what Roxas said before was still echoing in his mind. In Riku's mind, he needed to know. But how would he say it? Sora waited for a response, bright blue eyes blinking.

Riku sighed. Yeah, he needed to know. It was a dare, he didn't want to but there was no way he would strip and run around the halls in only his underwear. He shruddered at the thought. He never did any dare or played any game again.

They stopped in front of his house, but Sora didn't walk in, seeing that Riku wanted to say something.

"Something wrong?" Sora asked, tilting his head, worried about him. "Is it that bad?"

Riku ran his fingers through his hair, feeling very scared of loosing Sora when he just got him back.

"I don't know how to say this, but..."

"But what?"

"I love you, don't forget that, but it was a dare. And it only lasted a week. Five days!" (H: I changed it from a month to five days.)

"W-what?"

"I don't know how you will feel about this, but..."

"Talk, Riku!" Sora yelled, feeling very nervous all of a sudden. "What's going on?"

"I-I kinda sorta went out with someone while you were gone as a dare," Riku let out in a rush, bowing his head, ready for yelling from Sora's part, "but like I said, it was a dare! I love you, and always have!"

"I-I see," Sora mumbled, and opened his door to go inside, looking back with a betrayed look. "I thought...maybe we would wait for each other..."

"I did! After that, I never participated in anything like that again because I didn't want a dare like that again!" Riku explained, pulling Sora back, and the brunet didn't put up a fight. "Believe me!"

"I need to think this over."

"No! You won't! There's no need!" Riku pulled him into his arms, and Sora sighed into his chest, slowly bringing his arms up to hug him a bit. "You need to understand that I love you, and need you by my side."

"Riku..."

"Please!" Riku hugged him tighter, feeling his eyes start to water. "Don't leave me..."

"I...I won't," Sora mumbled, pulling back with difficult. "I believe you."

"Really?"

"Trust is important in a relationship," Sora said, smiling a bit. "And I guess we have that. You came to tell me, when you could've kept quiet forever."

"I felt bad," Riku mumbled, rubbing his arm with his other hand. "Sorry."

"It's fine. You're not one to betray or cheat," Sora told him, shrugging. "I'm hurt, but I can tell you're being truthful."

"So does this means that I still have a chance?" Riku asked nervously, still scared.

"Yeah," Sora answered, smiling brightly as always. "You always did."

Riku grinned, and hugged him again. Sora laughed softly, and returned it. After a while, they pulled back, smiling at each other before Riku leaned down to give him a kiss. It was quick, and Riku gave him one last hug.

"I love you, Sora," Riku whispered, pulling back.

"Me too." Sora laughed, then walked inside. "Bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

Riku nodded, and turned away when the door closed to call Axel.

"Hey, idiot. Come pick me up from Sora's house."

"What a way to call. I'll be right over. You're buying me food right now, by the way. I'm hungry."

Riku rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm hungry too. Just ate a bit with the others."

"Okay cool. You pay. Bye."

"Wait!"

But the call ended. Riku let out a frustrated sigh, and sat on Sora's porch to wait for Axel.

"Fine. I'll pay. Idiot. Only because you're one of my best friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 2.7K 126
••• REQUESTS CLOSED••• I do not own Kingdom hearts, Square Enix or any of the characters in the game. Nor do I own you. Only yours and the characters...
3.2K 225 9
#. twst + kh x reader! → whenever visiting a new world, you're never supposed to mention the ones that came before it. they must never know of one a...
21.5K 810 23
*insert lenny here* Soriku, what else can I say? Proper description: Imagine the life Sora, Riku, and Kairi would have if they had a "normal" life...
1.7K 28 7
This is a Sora&Roxas fanfic I have never written a fanfic about them before but I hope you like it its about where cloud and zack get married Roxas b...