There's A Thug In My Life

De flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... Mai multe

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

FOURTEEN

5.3K 245 128
De flawsomek

SOOOO SORRY😬😬ITS A LONG STORY ABOUT WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. BUT ENJOY💛

"Start your marks and get ready
'Cause I'm down if you let me
You know I don't wanna waste time"

~TORY LANEZ

"Aaliyah Richardson is just eighteen years old and her modeling career has skyrocketed," Sydney Rae, a talk show host said. "I mean, Aaliyah, how does a teen mom from a small town immediately does photo shoots in Germany, Jamaica, Barbados, Paris....the list goes on!"

Aaliyah let out a shy smile and shrug. "I guess following my dreams and staying consistent to it."

"Well there's a message to the youth," she laughed. "So I hear you've been dating a celebrityyyy."

The crowd starts to ooo and ahh

"Uh who?" Aaliyah asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah who?" Bahari mumbled to himself as he watched his ex on his flatscreen television. Braylin was face to face to the television, yelling ma-ma.

"You know...." Sydney Rae trailed off. "The famous boxer, Justus Rocket."

Aaliyah blushed and shook her head. "He's just a friend, you know. And he's a bachelor so nope."

Bahari scoffed and changed the channel and seen Aaliyah again, yet this time she was a special guest on a sitcom. He curled his lips and folded his arms over his chest. He couldn't stop seeing, thinking, even dreaming about Aaliyah.

He was bitter about her moving on. It had been months, almost a year, after their breakup, but they were still in love yet Aaliyah's wasn't as strong as Bahari. He had put on a front like he didn't want her, but he was stubborn and was upset at the fact that she dumped him. Now, he's afraid it's too late.

The only time he sees her is on FaceTime, and that's only to see Braylin, or when she comes home to see him.

Aaliyah Whitfield💔 wants to FaceTime...

He answered the phone on the third ring, and looked at her as she rested on her side. Her hair was straight and she wore a silk robe. She was halfway sleep but she still wanted to see Braylin.

"Where's my snukems at?" She said in croaky voice.

"It's ten o'clock, where you think he at?" Bahari remarked. "Where you think I'm at?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she yawned. "Times different in Australia."

He seen that it was very bright where she was at. He only licked his lips and watched her watch him. They did that for awhile until, until she went on and said....

"I miss you and Braylin," Aaliyah said above a whisper. "Y'all miss me?"

"No," he lied with a shrug. "Why you gotta include me? You mean you miss Braylin?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I know what I meant. This traveling and not being home just makes me sad. I don't like being alone."

"Welp, ain't nobody choose this life but you," he said bluntly.

"Bahari, why are you so mean to me?" Aaliyah asked. "What did I do to you to make treat me so bad?"

"We ain't together so how else would I treat you?"

"Treat me the way you treated me when I first met you," she smiled.

"I had you already, so what am I begging for?" he quizzed.

The smile wiped off her face and she sucked her teeth. The old Aaliyah would have cried but she was way too occupied with fashion shows, conferences, photo shoots, interviews, making time for Braylin, and spending time with her secret guy friend.

"Aaliyah!" Someone called out which startled her. "Come on, I made reservations for lunch."

"I'll be ready in ten!" She yelled at the door. She looked back at Bahari who was in his car with no light shown.

"He don't sound Australian," he frowned.

Aaliyah laughed while hopping out the bed propping her phone up. She bend down and smiled, "And he's not Australian. Just a friend since you don't give me the time of day no more."

"Well, you dumped me," he shot back. "And that was about a year ago but you still wanna remain relevant."

"Shouldn't I always? I'm the mother of you first child," she said squeezing inside a mermaid graphic dress.

He squinted at her and observed how care free she acted. Usually his words got to her, but she was pissing him off.

"Aaliyah," Justus said coming in as she put on her earrings. "Why you ain't been ready?"

"I'm almost my ready," she said in a high pitched voice. "I'll call you later Bahari."

She ended the call and Bahari forced himself not to get heated, jealous, or hurt about it. He just did his daily deals until it was time to get Braylin.

"You was giving baby daddy a show wasn't it?" Justus asked as he ate his Sea urchin, caviar and bunya bunya.

She looked up at him and cocked her head to the side as she stopped in mid chew. "No, I was just tryna see my son but he wasn't with him so he was just talking mess to me."

He scoffed and took a sip of wine. She intertwined her fingers and rested her chin on them while watching him. He was such a pretty boy. He was light skin with waved and tattoos covered his whole body and a couple on his face. He had more jewelry than Mr. T and was quite jealous and thuggish that's why Aaliyah was so attracted.

He was a bougie nigga with hood tendencies and so was her. "You don't believe me?"

"Nerp," he said looking at her.

"What can I do to change that?" She asked not meaning to come off so seductive.

He licked his lips and examined her face then her body. "Spend the night in my suite."

She lifted an eyebrow and looked around before looking at him. "I don't like sex after I eat."

"Who said we was having sex?" He smirked. "So you insisting that we have sex?"

"Wait, what?" She asked confusingly. "Why you always switching my words around like that?"

He laughed at her and put his paper towel on the plate while sitting back in his chair. "Baby daddy know you came to Australia only for a getaway with me?"

"No," she mumbled with an attitude while texting her sister. She thought it was weird that he kept bringing him up.

"Why not?" He asked. "Awl I'm just a close friend? You don't entertain bachelors."

"Would you leave me alone?" She retorted with an eye roll. "I'm bout to walk out this bitch, real talk."

"You so damn ghetto," he chuckled with his pinky out as he sipped from his wine. "We are at Vue De Monde."

"Nigga I don't care if we was at Chick-fil-A, you doing too much," she said raising her voice. "Just shut up."

"Walking out is what's best, because you about to cause a scene," he said waving her off. "I should've never got caught up with a chick from Memphis who got a baby daddy at eighteen."

She cocked her head back with a frown. "Justus you got one more remark. Because you pissing the fuck off and I'm bout smack the fuck out of yo stupid ass if you bring my baby daddy up again! You wanna suck his dick or something?!"

"Excuse me ma'am but I will have to ask you to leave if you don't bring down your tone," the waitress said.

Aaliyah sized her up and got up to leave. She needed a break from the fame. She was homesick and people didn't take her serious due to her strong southern accent and how she acted.

"Mom, I'm coming home," Aaliyah sniffed as she sat in her chair while staring at her vanity mirror. "I can't do it anymore. I rather just live a normal life and just raise Braylin. I'm not happy ma! Nobody gets me."

"Hush with all that," Andrea said. "If you give up now there is so much that you will miss out but you wanna take the easy way out? What do you think your father would say?"

She wiped her tears with Kleenex. "I know but I do need a break I feel like I might go insane if I don't see my son."

"There's nothing wrong with a break," she said. "Just get your mind right and be ready to go hard again."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she sniffed.

Her mother started to cough contagiously. "Come home, Nelly. You can stay with me and we could do all the fun things we usually do Also you need to work it with Bahari. Braylin needs both of his parents."

Aaliyah smiled and furrowed her eyebrows. She had never heard her mother so cheerful. "Well I'll call you when I touch down in Memphis."

"Alright," she said. "Oh and Nelly?"

"Ma'am?"

"I love you."

"Uh....I love you too?" She said confusingly and disconnected the call.

•••

Aaliyah's limo pulled into Bahari's driveway. When she stepped out, she smiled and took her Prada sunglasses off. She wore a Fendi blazer and Fendi mini skirt with a mustard turtleneck top. A Chanel purse and six inch heel finished the look off. Her long Indian hair blew on the wind.

"Hey," Safiya said forcing a smile while letting her in. It vanished and was replaced with an eye roll when she closed the door behind her.

"Tinkle!" Aaliyah cooed as Braylin ran to her. She picked him up and hugged him tight, showering him with kisses. "So beautiful!"

"Teetee!" Rogue cheesed while waddling over to her while hugging her leg. She put Braylin on one hip, then Rogue on the other.

"Aaliyah! Is that you smelling and looking expensive?!" Sparkle smiled will getting a hug in.

She put the toddlers down and sat beside Sparkle on the couch. Sparkle was plump now and she had recently cut her hair and had fingerwaves.

"So how was Sydney, Australia with Justus?" She whispered.

"Don't bring him up," Aaliyah cringed. "It went left quickly with his bougie ass."

"Did y'all..."

"Once," she smirked. "It was okay."

"Gurllll! You know it was good cuz you lying," she laughed.

Aaliyah laughed and put her hand over Sparkle's mouth. "Would you shut up!"

"You better explain this to the T, then!"

"Well.." she trailed off. "We was in his private jet and...we had a couple drinks...deep talks while he had a hold of my thigh...well you know how that goes."

"Was it better than Bahari?" Sparkle smirked playfully. "Be honest."

Soon as she was about to answer, Bahari walked in. He was growing a beard that made him sexier than before. He had just came home from a good workout with Samyr.

"Wussup Model," Samyr smiled. "Let me take a shower before you tell me about all about the world."

She chuckled and looked at Bahari who acted as if she didn't exist. She sighed looked somewhere else.

"When is Lovelie coming over?" Safiya asked with a smile.

"In a little while," Bahari said as he passed Aaliyah.

Aaliyah followed him up to his room and locked the door behind her. "What's up?"

Bahari took off his sweatshirt which revealed his ripped torso. He wasn't bothered with her seeing him naked so he hopped in the shower.

"Hello?" She asked. "You just gone ignore me?"

He just went on and bathed with Men Dove. She didn't know what else to say so she blurted out...

"Me and Braylin are moving out of this state!"

His movement ceased and his jaw started to flicker, indicating that he was getting upset with her. "The fuck you say?"

"You heard me. Pack his stuff," she said shifting a little. "My momma ain't tell you?"

"My son ain't going no fucking where!" He said with authority.

"As I recall, you didn't even want him. Wasn't you the same person who told me to get an abortion with no hesitation?"

He bit his bottom lip hard and got out the shower. She watched as he put on his clothes.

"We're leaving Sunday," she continued to lie as she played with her coffin shaped nails.

Before she knew it Bahari had a hold around her neck. She started to grasp for air as his grip grew tighter. "Don't you ever threaten to take my child away, you hear me."

"I...can't..........breath!" Aaliyah groaned.

Bahari let go when he examined Aaliyah. He was feeling bad about his outrage. He usually had patience with Aaliyah, but her sleeping with or even dating another man, killed him inside. Aaliyah was rare and he wanted her to stay celibate and wait for him.

He needed to come to understanding that he couldn't keep a girl waiting and Aaliyah was going to do whatever she wanted.

Aaliyah coughed as she held onto her neck. Bahari bent down to her level and tried to console her. She hit him as she cried, "What did I ever do to make you be so mean! You treat me like you treated Remy and Keyshuna! I can't do this with you anymore. I'm fucking tired of you!"

She got up and unlocked the door, ready to walk out but wasn't able to. Bahari had grabbed her and brought him into her embrace. He placed a warm kiss on her neck. She had tried to fight it but gave in. "Ian mean that, for real."

He allowed her tears to soak in his t shirt. "Have you lost your love for me?"

"No....you the mother of my child," he shrugged. "My love ain't never lost. I'm just—I don't know...confused with yo ass. I don't want you moving on and that shit irritating. It's like you don't care about the shit I say anymore."

"I do," she argued. "I already made that clear."

"Aaliyah Ian no nigga you could just fuck with, when you get ready!"

"Stop yelling at me!" She exclaimed.

He took a deep breath and began to pace the floor. "What you wanna do? Where we taking this relationship or is this even a relationship?"

"I wanna be back to the basics," she said hugging around his waist. "I wanna raise Braylin with you and do all the stuff we used to do."

She got a kiss in and he kissed her back with a little hesitation.

"Did I miss something?" Lovelie asked with sorrow in her eyes.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.5K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...
615K 18.4K 42
This story about a girl name Aaliyah she plus size, thick and doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about her she's confident. ATL most feared B...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
Fire and Ice De HeelzandCocaine

Ficțiune adolescenți

6.9K 239 17
Karma is just a regular 18 year old teenager living in the hood. There's violence and drama all over the place. What happens when she meets Davon, o...