Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 66

22 7 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

As soon as we arrived at the Jones house my mom went straight to the kitchen to make her famous lasagna . Zion and Tyler wanted to help but their mom literally threw a wet cloth at their faces and told them to get out so right now we're in their game room playing a few games .

I realize that I haven't talked to Sarah in a while so I send her a message .

Me @18:45
Hey .

Sarah @18:46
Child where are you ? I haven't seen you since I was at the hospital . I'm angry *rolling eyes*

Me @18:47
Oh we're at at Zions parents house , why don't you , Justin and Saffron come ? It would be great and I really miss my niece .

Sarah @18:47
Even though I'm really angry at you , I need a home cooked meal so send me the address and we'll be there in twenty minutes .

Me @18:48
Okay .

Sarah @18:48
Don't okay me . Just send me the damn address .

I quickly send her the address and I laugh at her motherly instincts that have already kicked out .

"What's so funny ?" Tyler asks .

"Well Sarah is a complete mother , she's already shouting like a mother ." I laugh showing him the chats .

"Does she know ?"

"No she doesn't , I don't want to ruin her happiness Tyler . She literally just had her baby ." I tell him selfishly .

"Where is Zion ?" I ask Tyler as he makes his way out of the room .

"He's outside ." He points towards the sliding door and I open it to see him hunched over the balcony .

"What's wrong ?" I put my arms around his waist from behind .

"Uhm nothing ." He replies .

"Well let's try that again , what's wrong ?" I ask him pulling him up so that he's facing me .

I see tears on his cheeks so I wipe them slowly looking into his eyes . I already knew what was wrong but I was hoping it wasn't that reason .

"Amelia , the love of my life is dying ." He sobs again and I comfort him while I cry too .

I always thought about it . How it would feel having to lose Zion but I broke down because of it . It wasn't fair that the universe put us together just for it to take me away from him .

"It's not fair ." He cries .

"I'm sorry ." My voice breaks and he pulls away from me wiping my tears .

"I want these two months with you to be magical . I want to do anything and everything with you ." He says wiping the last tears then kissing my cheeks .

"Hey guys , dinner is ready ." Justin says and we pull apart .

"I love you okay ?" He asks me and I nod my head .

"I love you Zion ." I smile giving him a quick peck on the lips .

We hold each others hands and we walk down to the dining room where everyone has taken a seat except for three seats next to each other . Zion , Justin and I take a seat . I quickly greet Sarah and Saffron who is in her hands not really do anything .

"Let's say grace ?" Tyler's mom says making us hold hands .

"Thank you God for this day that you have given us , we thank you for blessing us with the people in our lives and we thank you for the hands who have prepared this food . We thank you again . God is great , God is good , Let is thank him for our food amen ." She finishes off and we smile at her .

"Let's dig in ?" She asks and we laugh .

"So Amelia , I hear that you're going to Paris ?" Mrs Jones say .

"Mhhh sorry . Yes , I'll be going with my mom for a few days just to visit my grandparents . It's been a long time since I helped out in the store ." I smile at her taking a bite of the lasagna .

"Well I really do hope you enjoy it ." She gives me a sad smile and I smile back at her .

"Welllllllll ." Tyler says .

"Yes ?" His mom looks up to look at him .

"I was also thinking of going since school is practically over . Well it is over , I'm just waiting for my results ." Tyler shrugs .

"Tyler you still have to write your finals , meaning that you have to study . I mean I don't mind you going to Paris but I suggest you take some time to study ." His dad says .

"Mom what do you say ?" He asks .

"I don't mind either but promise to study okay ? Emma is going to keep me updated . If you don't listen you're coming straight here and I won't be the happiest either ." She points her knife at him and we all laugh .

Dinner goes on for about a few more hours and we all help out in the kitchen . As soon as we're done we all pile up in the lounge to watch a movie .

"I'm going to put Saffron down , any room that's safe enough for her ?" Sarah asks .

"Come with me dear ." Tyler's mom says .

They both walk up to the bedroom while we look for a movie .

"Do you plan on telling her ?" Zion asks me .

"I really don't know , she just had her baby but she's losing her sister ." I whisper to him as I lay my head down on his chest .

"You're eventually going to have to tell her ." He sighs holding me close .

"Yeah I will . Where are Zoe and Jasper ?" I ask .

"They are sleeping ." He smiles .

"Okay ." I kiss his cheek .

Mrs Jones and Sarah come down stairs laughing and we all look at them weirdly .

"What happened ?" My mom asks .

"Saffron didn't want to let go . She literally put my top into her fists ." Sarah laughs .

"It was the cutest thing ever ." Mrs Jones says .

"So what movie are we watching ?"

"Well we're watching frozen ." Troy says and you can see the happiness in Sarah's eyes .

We all get comfortable on the couch and we end up watching the movie .

By the end of our movie marathon almost everyone except for my mom and I are sleeping because we actually wanted to watch the movie Avengers Infinity War . Everyone has complained about how they've watched it and we fought until we won .

"No way !" I hear my mom say .

"Oh my goodness ." I mutter underneath my breath .

"Let's just wake everyone up ." She smiles and I smile waking up Zion and Tyler .

They wake up instantly and they both yawn which makes me laugh .

"I think I'm going to spend the night here ." Zion says and I yawn too .

"Your parents wouldn't mind right ?" My mom asks questioning for herself and dad .

"No , there's enough rooms for everyone ." Zions mom says scaring us .

"I don't think it's safe enough for Justin and Sarah to drive out in the dark , plus we have extra baby food so they can sleep over too ." Their dad says .

"Goodnight ." I say to everyone and we all move to the bedrooms .

I walk over to Tyler's bedroom and I knock lightly on the door .

"Come in ." I hear him say and I walk in .

"Hey , I just wanted my pjs ." I smile at him already walking to his closet .

"Yeah sure ." He smiles back going back onto his phone .

I quickly grab my pjs and I walk over to him sitting on the bed .

"How is Cas ?"

"She's keeping me on my feet , another reason why I love her ." He laughs .

"I'm glad that you're happy ." I give him a sad smile .

"Hey , let's make the best out of what we have okay ?" He hold my hand to squeeze it .

"Thank you so much Tyler ." I give him a bone crushing hug waiting for him to give me a hug back .

He eventually gives me a hug and we pull back with small smiles .

"Well I better get going . Goodnight Tyler ." I say walking out of the door .

"Goodnight Amelia ." I hear him say before I close the door .

I walk to Zions room slowly and when i finally reach the room I walk in to find Zion already in bed looking at his emails .

"You never rest do you ?" I ask him walking to the en-suite bathroom where I get changed into my pjs .

"To answer your previous question , I do . I was just waiting for you ." He tells me and I smile walking over to him and straddling his waist .

"I love you so much Amelia , and I do hope you know that ." He kisses my forehead while I lay my chest .

"I know that Zion , I guess I've just been thinking about a lot ."

"There's no need for that , let's live in the now ." He runs his hand through my hair .

"Baby you're going to get my hair all tangled ." I hit his hand .

"Abuse !" He laughs making me laugh .

"Zion what's that look in your eye for ?" I get off his lap but he holds me tight .

"You shouldn't have done that baby ." He smirks and next thing I know I'm laughing .

"You oink oink ?" He laughs .

"Zion I cant breathe ." I tell him while laughing .

"Okay Sunshine ." He picks me up with a smile on his face .

"We should get to sleep , i want us to go somewhere tomorrow ." Zion speaks up .

"Ooo , are you taking me on a date to Italy ?" I smile getting into the bed .

"Well we could do that ." He takes his clothes off only leaving his boxers on .

"Nope , lets be cool about this ." I laugh pulling the covers closer to me .

"Okay Sunshine ." He switches off the lights and get into the bed with me .

"Sleep tight Sunshine ." He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to him .

"Goodnight my Prince Charming ." I say with a chuckle .

• • •

-Fifiloe

The last time I wrote was a long time ago but I'm back .

07/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...
480 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
50.1K 1.2K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...