TodoDeku SMUT

By Tsuki_Noshi

Edit: INDECISIVE/NO PLANNED UPDATES MAH LIFE. IS SINNED. *Clap* WELP!! HERE YA GO!! WARNING: This is really b... More

Villain Todoroki AU
VILLAIN TODODEKU AU (Villain Class 1-A AU)
A Different Side
OMG. WTF?
Sorry. This is sad fluff.
I dont have a title. lol
Vampire Lust
THE SMUTTIEST SMUT EVER
Assassination FAIL
...
Domination
Domination Part 2
Shibari Is Knot a Mission Accomplished!
I don't think our definition of 'breakfast' is the same...
✧- I'm B A C K ~ *:・゚✧
NOTICE:
3 Drafts in 1

Omegaverse AU!! (Yes, I did.)

36.9K 460 585
By Tsuki_Noshi

<>--Todoroki's POV--<><3

I type on my laptop with documents and reports for the latest villain encounter. I suddenly get a message from Uravity.

"Huh?" I ask. I click on it. The message reads:

TODOROKI!!! You will NOT BELIEVE what this rumor about Deku is!! I think it'll work to your liking~

I stop reading as I sweat drop. Seriously? I think to myself. I continue to read:

Anyway, apparently, there's a rumor going around, about the 'Number 1 Hero: Deku' being an OMEGA!!

What? How?! I think in my head.

There's this image of someone taking a picture of Deku's exposed upper back during a fight, and there was a green smudge on his back! After taking careful inspection, I learned, that Deku was covering something up, and the stuff was smudged off a bit!!

... I stay silent as I take a look at the picture she attached. I blink. This. Is interesting. I suddenly hear the doorknob turning, filling my ears. I quickly close the message, in fear of being caught, and I go back to typing on my laptop as I hear the door creaking open.

"I'm home, Sho!" I hear the sweet and familiar voice of my husband call. I look up to see Izuku hanging his coat onto the brown coat hanger, hanging it close to my own coat, and below his hat.

"Hello, hun," I respond as I smile warmly, happy that he has returned. He fumbles over in his white socks and black sweat pants and wraps his warm arms around my neck, lightly and gently.

"I'm tired.." He complains as he pecks my cheek with his soft, delicate lips. I giggle. "In any case, I'm going to take a shower." He explains as he walks away towards our bathroom. I smirk to myself as I jump up as I hear the door shut quietly.  Not without me, you're not! I think in my head as I hear the shower start, the light and muffled sound of water falling echoing through my ears and throughout my head. I slightly turn the doorknob. It's unlocked. I observe, sorta surprised. Thought I'd have to use my hairpin to pick it. I jokingly think to myself as I enter quietly, making sure not to alert him. I quickly and quietly get undressed, folding my clothes neatly on the floor near his clothes, and grabbing some extra clothes from the hamper by the sink, setting them down beside Izuku's warm clothes, that had just gotten out of the washer, and I enter through the curtains behind him, watching as he rubs his face. I wrap my arms gently around his smaller, soft figure, feeling him flinch in surprise underneath me as I lean forward, feeling his warmth with the warm water spraying from the shower head.

"Sh-Sho?!" He exclaims in surprise as his soft skin presses a bit to my bare chest in surprise, trying to peer at me.

"Did you really think that you could take a shower without me~?" I ask in his ear, breathing hot hair on his ear lobe. I feel him flinch in surprise again and I hear him giggle his sweet and adorable chuckle as he turns around in my arms.

"No. Probably not!" He chuckles.

"Turn back around, I'll get your back," I say as I release him and I grab a sponge and I pour a bit of body wash into it, rubbing it in, making it soapy. For some reason, Izuku blushes and hesitantly turns around. He grabs another sponge and starts washing his front and his face. I firmly, but gently, start rubbing his back, soaping it up. I purposely rub harder on the spot on his upper back from the pic.

"Sho?" Izuku asks as I continue to scratch the spot, sorta guilty for being rough with him since I love him so much.

"Sorry, you have a patch of dirt here, and it's hard to get out." I lie. He hums as he starts shampooing his fluffy hair. I smirk as makeup starts to wash off his bare back. He flinches as he looks down, seeing the foundation running down the drain with the soap and water. I start washing his shoulders as the makeup completely washes off, revealing a beautiful green flower, indicating that he is indeed, an omega. I chuckle as I wrap my arms firmly around him.

"Izu~ How come you never told me~?" I ask him, pouting a bit.

"T-Tell you w-what?" He stutters, I puff out my right cheek in frustration as he shrinks into himself out of embarrassment in my arms. I lean in closer and I run my tongue lightly across the bottom of his earlobe.

"That... you are an omega~" I whisper back, quietly, so I'm not too loud. I move my arms around his torso, positioning them again, making it more comfortable.

<>--Izuku's POV--<>

I flinch of surprise as he whispers in my ear. The hot breath and soft lick of his tongue sent a warm shiver down my spine, leaving me a blushing mess. I fidget with my fingers as my emotions go wild. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. THAT WAS HOT. BUT LIKE... AHHHH!!! I WAS PLANNING TO TELL HIM TOMORROW!! SHIT! I panic in my thoughts as his arms move around my torso, the touch leaving me paralyzed with bliss.

<>--Todoroki's POV--(Pfft. THAT was short. Sorry, Deku~ It's Todoroki's time to shine!)--<><3

I lightly press my teeth onto his earlobe as I enclose my lips onto the soft flesh of his ear, sucking on it, taking in his sweet taste.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I say firmly, releasing his ear with a pop.

"W-well... um.." He hesitates cutely. I lightly brush my hand down, lightly touching his stomach, making him shift a bit. "Sh-Sho.. cut i-it o-o-out!" He whimpers. I frown as I tighten my hold on his adorable body. "Y-you're n-not letting me go.. are you?" He chuckles shyly as I rest my head on his shoulder, tightening my hold of him.

"Nope~" I whisper seductively as I reach my arms around his toned chest and I start playing with his exposed nipples. He yelps a quick moan in surprise. I smirk as I start licking his neck. His hands reach behind him and start touching me, trying to make me stop.

"Sho.. not now! I still.   have to make dinner!" He exclaims. I chuckle seductively.

"Izu.. you should know by now, YOU are MY dinner~" I state firmly, making him stop. I start sucking on his sweet spot, making him moan a bit. I move eyes up to his face, which is tomato red. I bite deeply into his sweet spot as I start messing with his dick. I feel him shift, digging deeper into my chest. Heh. There we go. I think as I release my mouth, gasping for air. He stops moving and looks at me. I don't notice the lust in his eyes. I straighten my back a bit, but I stop due to him swiftly and quickly turning around and pushing me against the shower wall, pinning me down. He licks my lips with his delicate and soft tongue as he lightly, but roughly, presses our lips together, catching me by surprise. I return the heated kiss. I grip his waist firmly as I knock him back, pinning him down onto the shower floor. He winces from the contact, but I immediately insert my tip into him, making him gasp and moan out loudly.

"Sh-Sho!? What i-is up wi-with you to-tonigh-ahh~" He moans out as I play with his entrance.

"Aww. Can't a husband play with his hubby~?" I ask him seductively. He gulps as his face turns into a kawaii pink.
"Dammit..." He curses under his breath. I lean down and I kiss him deeply as I replace my tip with my finger.

<>--Izuku's POV--<>

What's up with him BACKTRACKING? Wait. It hits me like a trainwreck. WE'RE FUCKING IN THE SHOWER. WITH NO FUCKING CONDOMS. SHIIIIITT! At least it'll be with him... I try hiding my smile and blush at my last thought.

<>--Shoto's POV--<>

I insert another finger, making him gasp. I feel his entrance shift and getting used to my fingers. I release our kiss as the shower makes us heat up even more. He pants again, his breath visible, and I can see clearly the lust in his eyes as he throws his arms around my neck and pulls me back into the kiss as I move my fingers in and out, making him moan his sweet moans in between our kiss. I melt our lips together once again, feeling true bliss. I use my other hand to play with his nipples as he moans loudly and repeatedly, breaking our kiss. I smirk as he closes his eyes due to the moans. I start sucking on his neck once again, making his moans even louder, making music to my ears. I pull my fingers out, making him whimper at the loss of contact. I instead insert my whole length in, making him gasp.

"S-SHO!~~" He moans out loudly. I smirk as I move my lips back to his, feeling his tongue trying to enter. I accept as I start lightly thrusting. He moans loudly. I thrust harder and harder, pounding him into the shower floor. I release a small moan as he tightens around my dick. His soft skin brushes against mine as I press my body closer to his, consuming his scent, making my nostrils fill with bliss at his sweet scent. I thrust harder, making him groan loudly as he pants heavily between our kiss. I break our tender makeout session for air. I pound into his prostate hard on, making him breathe/scream strings of moans. I grunt as he arched his back a bit, wanting more.  He shivers with pleasure. I kiss his chest as I play with his dick while I thrust in harder than before. His loud moans get muffled out by the shower water as he grips my back.
"I-I'm about...ah... t-to-ahh~!" I hear him moan. I smirk as I thrust harder and faster as I stroke his switching dick with wet fingers due to the water and I drag my tongue across his skin. I thrust in one more time, earning a scream as he cums all over my hand. Before the water washes his cum away, I seductively lick it off. He blushes a bit as I cum inside him. His breathing evens a bit. I sit him up on my lap, taking my length out.

"Did it.. feel good, hun?" I smirk.

"Y-yeah.. it was amazing.." He pants. I smile as he continues the shiver at any new touch.

I am SOOOOO sorry for not working on this in like, two months! (T^T) I was too embarrassed to even think about typing this, but I summed up the courage, and I finally was able to finish this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...