Crush, No, Crushed

Od monkeybaby7

Love confessions change everything. But not with Ruth and her best friend, Les. When Ruth finally plucks up t... Více

Crush, No, Crushed
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6(part one)
chapter 6(part two)
chapter 7( rly short but i'll add more later)
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13(wow already? yay!)
chapter 14
Chapter 16 (part 1)
chapter 16 (part 2)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
teaser :p
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28 (part 1)
Chapter 28 (part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(part 1)
Chapter 31 (part 2)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
Chapter 36 part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 part 1
Chapter 40 part 2
Chapter 40 part 3
Epilogue
Alternate Ending part 1
Alternate Ending part 2

chapter 15

91.3K 506 80
Od monkeybaby7

hey this is going to be a quick upload, I'm hanging with my friends tonight so I don't really have time to write a big chapter. Sorry :( Well thanks for reading. Comment

(This is one of her friends saying, "Keep on reading" :)

Nicole and I were in my living room eating popcorn and doing our math homework when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and went the door wondering if it was Les or Nate. I knew it would have been a matter of time before one of them came over to apologize again. I was going to stick by my promise that I made to myself to not talk to either of them until they apologized to each other. I knew I was being childish but so were they. I opened the door and was surprised to see that Nate and Les were both standing there. They were standing a good few inches apart and were looking at me with guilty expressions. I stifled a laugh as I stepped aside to let them in. They both were quiet as they walked to the living room. I followed behind them silently laughing. It was so funny to see guys beg for forgiveness. I glanced at Nicole and she was giving me a questioning look. I just shrugged and chuckled. I walked around the couch to sit back down. The guys both followed and stood in the middle of the living room facing us. Nicole and I watched them intently waiting to see what they would say. Their faces both looked like they were really sorry.

"Well?" Nicole asked them.

Nate sighed. "Look, we are both really sorry for acting like that towards each other. We both talked it out and apologized to each other. We know you are mad Ruth, but can you forgive us please?"

I looked at them trying to detect if they were lying. They both looked like they meant what they said. I decided they were telling the truth but that I would have a little fun with this. I looked over to Nicole and she nodded at me. I grinned, she knew that I was thinking.

"How does Ruth know that you guys aren't lying?" Nicole asked for me.

"We wouldn't lie." Les said.

I looked back at Nicole and she smirked, "Prove it."

They both gave us confused looks. I had to stop myself from bursting out in laughter by biting my tongue.

"H-how?" Nate asked warily.

"Give each other a bro-hug so I know that you two are on good terms." I smiled smugly at them.

Their eyes bulged in shock. They glanced at each other then turned back to me with digust on their faces. My smile widened at the sight of their expressions. They thought I was serious, how cute. I heard Nicole chuckle but she slyly turned it into a cough.

"Do we have to?" Nate complained.

"Yeah, isn't it enought that we promise not to fight again?" Les begged.

I shook my head and watched as they grimaced and slowly turned to each other. Then they leaned close to each other and quickly patted each other on the back. They moved away from each other quickly, their face turning an adorable shade of red. They looked so embarrassed! Nicole and I burst out laughing at them. I couldn't control it. My eyes teared as I fell to the ground in a laughing heap. I heard a thud next to me and turned to see Nicole's body shaking in laughter next to me. This was so hilarious, and just what I needed. I lifted my head up to look at the guys when I heard someone clear their throat. Nate and Les were both frowning at us. I gave out one last chuckle before I stood up and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Ahh. That was hilarious. You two should have seen your faces!" I grinned at them.

They frowned even more. "Does this mean you forgive us?" Les asked raising his eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Yeah. I forgave you when you told me you apologized and worked it out with each other. I was just kidding when I asked you to hug. I didn't think you would really do it!"

They both clenched their fists and glared at me. That did it. I burst out laughing again. I stopped after a few seconds to see that they were both looking a little more relaxed. Les came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you for forgiving us." He whispered.

I felt a chill run up my spine and back down. I turned my head down to hide the blush that was creeping over my face. He let go of me and chuckled. I kept looking down at the ground. Suddenly I was in someone's arms. I looked up to see Nate smiling at me. If my face wasn't already red I would have blushed again. He held onto me tightly then said, "I'm glad you're not angry."

I nodded my head and he pulled back. He gave me a peck on my cheek and I looked back at him in shock. He smirked at my reaction and walked over to Nicole. What was that? Did he just kiss me? Where did that come from? Why am I embarrased about it? What is going on? I shook my head, trying to get rid of the confusing thoughts. I timidly looked up and saw Les with his jaw set and his fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. I quickly looked away feeling guilty. My hands started to turn sweaty and I desperatly was trying to find a way out of this situation.

"Hey, does anyone want some....popcorn?" I asked trying to get the tension out of the room.

Nate shook his head, "Naw. Nicole and I should be getting home anyway."

Nicole looked disappointed but nodded. "Yeah. Its almost time for dinner and our mom is very strict about punctuality."

"Oh, alright." I said leading them to the door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then."

Nicole left to go to the car but Nate stopped at the door. "Ruth. Would you like a ride to school tomorrow?"

"No, its okay. My sister is bringing me. Sorry, I just like spending as much time as I can with her. I don't see her very often. Thank you though." I declined as I tried to keep a blush off of my face.

What is up with all the blushing around Nate all of a sudden? I smiled at Nate but saw that he looked a little disappointed and my lips curled down.

"Alright. But if you ever need a ride just ask." He smiled slightly and left.

I watched him for a few seconds as he walked to his car. Then I slowly shut the door. I felt a little bad for turning down his offer to drive me home, but what I said was true. Renee and I don't get to spend enough time with each other and I miss her. I went back into the living room to see Les on the couch watching T.V and shoveling popcorn in his mouth. I smiled at how cute he was and couldn't but to watch him. Eventually he noticed I was behind him and he turned around. I felt a little awkward so I started up a conversation.

"So you're staying?" I asked.

He raised his eybrow at me and asked, "You offered popcorn didn't you? I'll leave if you want."

"No! yea...I mean yes! I offered popcorn and no I don't want you to leave." I said quickly.

Les gave me this weird look the shrugged and turned back to the T.V. I sat down next to him to watch America's Got Talent. I reached over to grab some popcorn but Les moved it out of my grasp.

"Hey!" I protested.

He smirked and said, "You offered me the popcorn. Its mine now."

I frowned and said, "No, I offered you some of MY popcorn. That doesn't make it yours."

"Yes it does." Les smiled as he shoved more popcorn in his mouth.

I sighed and leaned back, pretending I was giving up. Les smiled smugly at me and continued to watch the show and eat. When a commercial came on I took my chance. I jumped up and tried to grab the popcorn away from Les. It was like he knew that I was planning because he moved the popcorn away just in time. I scowled at him as I struggled to reach for it behind him. He was holding it back away from him and laughing. I was climbing on top of him to get to it. As soon as I was close enough to reach it he moved it to the other side of him. In attempt to move to get it, my foot slipped on the floor and I fell into his lap. My whole body heated up in embarrassment and I swiftly got up and tried to get the popcorn again but I couldn't see it. I looked to Les to ask him where it was when I saw that he was looking at me with blank face. My heart stopped at the sight of his expression. He looked so serious all of a sudden. He stared at me and I stared back. He was starting to lean closer and I was dumbfounded. My eyes widened in shock and I stood there frozen. Then he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my down on the couch. I layed there looking at him wondering what he was doing. He hovered over me just staring at me. I felt myself get lost in his eyes as my heart beat quickened. In this moment I felt so comfortable and safe. Les pulled up his hand and swept it across my face to move my hair out of the way. His hand lingered on my cheek before he reached down to......

Sorry! Leaving you at a cliff hanger. I had to do it! lol :) thank you for reading. Now off to do my english homework, I get to read The Catcher and the Rye! Yay :| (note the sarcasm...carspasm? lmao haha)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
6.5K 348 8
A heavy drama Kaisoo Fan fiction
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
173K 4K 49
Carl Grimes's life was great. He had both parents, a ton of friends, and a great role model. His dad was a sheriff at the King's County Police Depart...