She Doesn't Like Flowers

By Devanna19

His father's disability puts Kim Taehyung at the forefront of the family's company at a young age. His succ... More

Contemplating Pruney Rain
The Party
Save Me
The Deal's Off
She Doesn't Like Flowers
Grovel
Back On
Let's Throw A Party
Contract Reading
Leaning In the Convenience Store Lights
Coffee
Hoseok's Party
Be My Date
Right to Privacy
Byung-ho
Jimin Comes Too
Help Me Change
Taehyung Can't Handle Feelings
Kissing Her
Where? (18 +)
Go For It (18 +)
Moment of Crisis
Don't Run
Dad's Advice
Coffee...Again
Dinner (18+)
The Function
Epilogue
If You Liked This Story...

Intro (What You Need To Know)

4.3K 75 0
By Devanna19

Hello, everyone!

So as you all know The Contract turned out to be a loooooot longer than I expected.  Currently, I still have a bit to write and have published just over half of the current chapters.  It's kind of a big investment, especially if you're looking for a nice afternoon/evening read.

I have other stories I've been meaning to write, including this one, so maybe I can actually have a complete work on my profile at last!

Anyway, as always there are mature topics discussed.  If you just want fluff and something sweet to read, there's nothing wrong with that, but I use writing to get things off my chest and think things through so some of this stuff can get pretty deep!

I'll be trying to have a different update schedule for this one, that way something of mine is getting updated for most of the week.  This one will update Sundays and Mondays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.3K 45
Min y/n Profession - a police officer Nature- cold rude strict when she was in uniform but normally she is chill caring charming and shy type girl...
48.4K 2.9K 27
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
406K 13.5K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
3.1K 156 17
In the sleek, towering skyscrapers of the corporate world, she reigned as a formidable CEO, her aura as icy as the glass walls surrounding her. Known...