Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 13: Freedom

11.3K 92 134
By PokemonIsLife319

Rias - Huh? What did you say?

Y/n - Do I need to tell you twice?! You yelled angrily as you summons his yellow ki blade from his right hand. (And just like Goku Black did in the anime) You made your ki blade transforms to a yellow scythe with your left hand.

Rias - I-I-I'm sorry! She with tears in her eyes.

Y/n - People like you don't deserves forgiveness, Now die! You yelled as you slash Rias's body with your scythe leaving a large slash from her body and her blood spurts everywhere.

Rias then fell on the floor, her body is not moving and her eyes went dull and lifeless, in other words she died due to too much blood loss.

You then unsummoned you Ki Scythe and look at Rias's dead body seriously.

Soon the four hooded figures removed their hood and it reveal Xenovia, Koneko, Irina and Issei. They approached Y/n and Koneko said,

Koneko - Wow. You really did kill her. She said amazed.

Issei - By the way, how are you going to forgive her if she is dead?

Y/n didn't speak.

Xenovia then tapped your shoulder gently and she said with concern on her voice,

Xenovia - Y/n, are you okay?

Once again, Y/n didn't answer instead he went to Rias's dead body and fired a green sphere of life energy and when the green sphere hits the lifeless body, Rias suddenly gain consciousness and the huge slash mark on her body disappeared as well as the blood that is scattered on the floor.

Y/n then crouched and hold Rias's chin and he said with a cold tone on his voice.

Y/n - I only revived you only for you to suffer more and the reason why I did this is because I am now defying my rule in life. Do you understand?

Rias didn't speak and held her serious face. This made Y/n irritated and slap her face with a huge amount of power that cause a hand print on her right cheek.

Y/n - Answer me! Do you understand?! He yelled as he went to his Super Saiyan form.

Rias then cried in so much pain and she said,

Rias - I-I-I u-u-understand.

Y/n - You'd better be. Since I'm kind, I'm going to end your torture.... for now. But once I caught you harming my friends and other people without any reason, I will once again torture you more but this time, it will be slow and very painful. Are we clear on that?

Rias - Y-Y-Yes.

Y/n - Good. You then removed the seal on the chains and gestured Issei and Irina to remove the chains from Rias's body.

Rias then smiled and she said,

Rias - I'm free. She said happily.

Y/n - Yes for now you are free to do whatever the hell you want. He said still with anger on his voice.

In all of a sudden, Rias tackled Y/n for a hug. This made Y/n yell angrily.

Y/n - Hey! What did you do that for?!

Rias - I just wanted to say thank you for giving me a second chance to live. She said while smiling genuinely and hugging Y/n tightly.

Y/n then pushed back Rias and said,

Y/n - I know. I know. Now get the hell out of my place.

Rias - Okay. But how will I get out of here if I don't know where is the way out?

Y/n - Issei?

Issei then approached Y/n and said,

Issei - Yes Y/n?

Y/n - Escort Rias to the exit.

Issei - Understood.

Rias then stood up and Issei escorted Rias towards the exit of the torture chamber.

With Issei and Rias as they arrived at the main door of Y/n's house.

Rias - Thanks, Issei. I'm sorry for what I have done to you earlier.

Issei - Nah. Don't mention it. You are now forgiven. Now go and leave this place immediately.

Rias - Right.

Issei then closed the door as Rias glances the house.

Rias's mind - 'One day, Y/n will forgive me. I just know it and I will do anything in my power just to forgive me or maybe even love him.' She then thought happily.

After glancing, Rias them made a red magic circle that teleports her to the ORC Room.

Rias then saw Akeno, Asia and Kiba sleeping on the couch.

Rias - Good night guys, She whispered.

Then she went to her desk to sleep there.

With Y/n and co.

Irina - What was the reason you revived her, Y/n?

Y/n - Oh that. I only just did that because I am defying my rule in life.

Xenovia - And what is this rule of life of yours?

Y/n - My rule in life is "Don't kill a person without any reasons at all." If I fail that rule, I'm going to kill myself.

Xenovia and Irina suddenly went wide eyed as Xenovia quickly covers Y/n's mouth.

Xenovia - Don't you dare say that. What will happen to me? To us if you die? She said sadly and her eyes are tearing up.

Irina - Yeah. We can't live without you. She said sadly.

Y/n then removed Xenovia's hand and said,

Y/n - Why?

Xenovia - Be-Be-Because.... you are very special to us.

Xenovia's mind - 'Damnit! Why I didn't say I love him?!' She thought angrily.

Y/n then embraced Xenovia tightly and he said,

Y/n - Don't worry Xenovia, that will never happen.

Xenovia then looked at Y/n's eyes and she said,

Xenovia - Really? *sniff*

Y/n - Yes. Now stop crying. A beautiful and adorable girl like you shouldn't cry.

You then wiped the tear from her right eye. After a while, you and Xenovia's faces are approaching to each other, attempting to kiss.

In all of a sudden, Koneko spoke.

Koneko - Hate to break your beautiful moment but can we please go back to the living room? It's getting hot in here. She said while raising her hand.

Issei - Yeah. Wearing this cloak makes me sweat.

Y/n - I'm sorry Xenovia. I shouldn't said that.

Xenovia - Don't worry, you're forgiven.

Y/n - Okay guys, since it's 8:00 p.m., I'll cook our dinner.

Irina - Alright! Let's go guys! She said excitedly.

And so Y/n and co. went upstairs. After arriving at the living room, Y/n then went to kitchen, grabbed his apron and headband above the fridge, grabbed the ingredients and began to cook.

While Y/n is cooking, Xenovia, Irina, Koneko and Issei all sat down on the couch, facing to each other.

Irina then nudges her shoulder and she said teasingly,

Irina - So, did you confess to him?

Xenovia - Confess? What are you talking about?

Irina - You know what I am talking about. Irina then pointed Y/n.

Xenovia - Oh, that. I'm sorry but I failed.

Irina - I see. You better good luck on fighting Y/n's heart because you are not the only one who likes or loves him. She said while winking at her.

Xenovia then smiled and she said,

Xenovia - Thanks for the tip, Irina. I appreciate that.

Irina - Your welcome.

Y/n - Issei!

Issei - Yes Y/n?

Y/n - Mind giving me a hand?

Issei - Sure.

Issei then went to the kitchen to help Y/n leaving the three girls behind.

Irina - So Koneko?

Koneko - What? She said while nibbling a chocolate bar.

Irina - Do you like Issei?

Koneko then spurt the chocolate that she is eating as she stands up and she yelled while blushing.

Koneko - What?!

Y/n and Issei then heard Koneko is yelling.

Issei - Koneko-chan, is everything alright there?

When Koneko looked at Issei, she blushed madly and she yelled back,

Koneko - Y-Y-Yeah! Everything is alright in here!

Koneko then sat down and she said,

Koneko - Geez, Irina why did you suddenly asked that kind of question?

Irina - Because I heard that words when Issei said something about his dream.

Koneko suddenly remembered what she said yesterday and she blushed madly.

Irina - Issei be like, "My dream is to become a harem king in not a perverted way." She said as she imitates Issei.

Xenovia - And Koneko be like, "And that makes me happy." She said as she imitates Koneko.

Koneko - N-N-N-No! I-I-It's not like I like Issei-senpai or anything. She said while blushing madly.

Xenovia then nudges Koneko's shoulder and she said,

Xenovia - Oh really? Your face says otherwise. She said teasingly.

Koneko - Oh great. Just great.

Irina - Admit it already. Ever since Issei said that he will not be a pervert anymore, you started to like him.

Koneko - Fine. She pouted as her cheeks puffed.

Y/n - Dinner is ready everyone. He said as he and Issei served the food.

Koneko - ANYWAY, enough with the chit-chat. Let's eat. She said while changing the topic.

With that, everyone in the house went to the dining table as they started to eat.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Everyone eating the dinner.

When they are done eating, Issei volunteered to wash the dishes and Y/n let him to do so. As Issei was washing the dishes. Koneko suddenly tugged his t-shirt.

Issei - Yes, Koneko-chan?

Koneko - May I help you?

Issei - Are you sure?

Koneko - Yes and don't worry about that. After saying that, Koneko then grabbed a chair and placed it besides Issei. She then stand on the chair and surprisingly, Koneko reached the sink.

Issei - If you wanted to help me then you may.

Koneko - Thanks, Issei-senpai.

With that, Issei and Koneko washed the dishes.

After they washed the dishes, They saw that Y/n, Xenovia and Irina went to their respective bedrooms.

Issei then rubbed his hands on the clean rag as well as Koneko.

Issei - I just remembered.

Koneko - What did you remember?

Issei - Y/n just told me that there are only four bedrooms. Which means..... We will sleep together in one bedroom.

Koneko then blushed furiously as she began to imagine, she and her crush sleeping in one bedroom.

Issei noticed Koneko's face is in deep red and he said,

Issei - Are you alright Koneko? Your face is color red. Do you have a fever or something?

Koneko - Huh? Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it.

Issei - Are you sure?

Koneko - Yeah. 100%.

Issei - If you say so, then let's go to our bedroom.

Koneko - Ri-Right.

And so Issei and Koneko went to his bedroom and they began to sleep there.

While everyone is sleeping, Issei is fast asleep while Koneko is still wide awake. Her heart is beating at a fast rate and her face is in deep red.

Koneko's mind - 'Issei-senpai is sleeping with me! I'm so freaking happy!'

When Issei shifted from his position, he is now currently hugging Koneko.

Koneko - Wha?! *as Issei is hugging her tightly* What is the meaning of this?! Why is he hugging me?! She yelled softly.

Issei (fast asleep) - Oh my, This feels warm. I think I'm going to stay with this.

Koneko then gasped in shocked but at the same time she was very happy.

Koneko - Wow! He is so warm. I think I'm going to stay with this position as well.

Soon Koneko then drifted to sleep as she was hugging Issei tightly as well.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
62.8K 849 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
56.7K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
1M 13.3K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...