⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... More

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader

2.6K 51 20
By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: evEN beTTER~!!

inspired by a meme and a dream

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

It was a beautiful weekend for the couple, (Y/N) and (C/N).

Both have nothing to do but play videogames together, feeding on snacks, and drink coke. Just wasting their lives away for the whole weekend.

"I just remembered..."

(C/N) hummed in response, focusing on playing (V/N).

"(B/F/N) invited us to party with her/him and the dudes.. should we go?"

(C/N) pondered, both are lazy to do or go anywhere but at home.

"Nah--"

Before (C/N) could answer, he was cut off with their front door slamming open to reveal (B/F/N).

"Alrighty bitches and gentlemen!"

"Le fook ye.."

(Y/N) groaned in annoyance, (C/N) on the other hand, just continued playing.

"Y'all promised me that you two will go to my place to PARTEEEEEHHH!"

"We didn't promise anything."

The couple said in unison, turning down the party crazed girl/boy.

"Just oooooooonce! It's not like I invited you guys nonstop..."

Pouted (B/F/N), earning a glare from the two.

"You invited us every weekend.."

"And you always cry on our feet to join you.."

Answered them both, making (B/F/N) sigh.. but then a lightbulb lit up on her/his head, having an idea.

"Alright... How about this, join me tonight, and after that.. I will STOP inviting you two nonstop. How about it?"

Convinced (B/F/N), waiting for a response.

The two stared at each other, thinking the deal through.. sighing with their decision.

"Fine.."

"We'll go."

Hearing this made the party junky jump in joy.

"YES! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! See you two tonight!"

Slamming the door shut, (Y/N) and (C/N) sighed.. somehow feeling drained after talking to their friend.

"Do we really have toooooooo...?"

(Y/N) tiredly groans as (C/N) just patted her back.

"For the sake of him/her stopping from inviting us..."

Both not really fond of parties and clubs, they just have to deal the pain of going to one tonight.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

As night slowly rises, (Y/N) and (C/N) prepared for tonight's party on (B/F/N)'s place. With (Y/N) dressed with a red skirt and a black tank top, followed with a denim jacket. While (C/N) went with black pants and tucked in sweater, matching his attire with a pair of white vans.

(B/F/N) intruding once more, bringing his/her car to take the couple to the said place.

"You gorgeouses ready?"

(C/N) stretching his hand out to (Y/N), asking for her hand to hold his. (Y/N) gladly held his hand to hers as they were lead to the car.

"Better buckle up you two! Tonight's ragin'!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Arriving at the party, the three entered with (B/F/N) slamming the door making the crowd roar as the loudness increases with it's music blasting to the max.

"Enjoy yourselves y'all!!"

(Y/N) and (C/N) carefully walked their way through the crowd, trying to get their way to the counter for a sit and drink.

"What a great reminder on why I don't want to be here..."

Sighed (Y/N), twirling her glass of strawberry sunrise in her hands while leaning on the counter top. (C/N) chuckling in agreement, taking a sip of his martini drink which is shaken, not stirred.

"I understand you darling~"

(Y/N) giggled, punching his arm lightly.

"Don't start speaking party junky on me."

"Hahaha, alright alright.."

As time flies with the couple wanting to go home, (B/F/N) approached the two.

"How's the party going for you two eh~?!"

"It's greeaaaaat, really great."

Sarcastically answered the lady with (C/N) backing her up.

"She meant that the party is just fine."

"Well be my guest! Keep enjoying you two!"

There disappeared (B/F/N), (C/N) receiving a 'really?' face from his girl.

"Really?"

"Don't wanna hurt the bud's feelings.."

(C/N) raising his hands on the length of his shoulders, signaling surrender.

Just then, a man approached the couple-- more like (Y/N).. sitting beside her really close. The man ordered his drink as he focused his gaze in her again.

"the names Robert Small. What's your name doll?"

"The names 'none of your business'.."

(Y/N) answered annoyingly but that didn't faze the stranger named Robert.

"Aren't you a feisty one~.."

(C/N) glared at the man hitting on (Y/N).

"How's the party going for you doll~?"

"Not worth to stay at.."

"Maybe I can show you a worthy reason for you to stay~"

This made (C/N) lose his marbles, that innuendo is the last straw for him. Standing in his seat, he approached the man, standing in front of him with a small smile of pure anger.

"I believe this lady had enough of your bullshit. You may approach a different lady to hit on now~.."

Calmly said (C/N), but Robert didn't bulge.

"Why should I? I'm enjoying my time hitting on such beautiful lady like her, you can buzz off instead. You're disturbing our bond."

(C/N) couldn't take it anymore.

"Listen here cunt, I have no time left to waste with people like you."

"Then why waste it by disturbing us?"

"I am simply telling you to fuck off for I'm sure this lady right here doesn't want to deal with your shit anymore."

The argument stopped there, both men glaring at each other before Robert smirked.

"Seeing as both of us aren't fazed with each other, how about a challenge everyone would love to go crazy bet on?"

"And what do you propose?"

"A drinking competition. First one to get knocked out will win the girl, how bout' it?"

Before (C/N) could decline, the crowd somehow heard the competition as they are now surrounded by the roaring and cheering crowd that shouts 'Chug! Chug! Chug!' and it seems that (C/N) can't turn the challenge down.

"You're on."

(Y/N) stared at (C/N) shockingly, mostly he rejects such challenge.

"LET THE DRINKING COMPETITION BEGIN!"

Robert and (C/N) quickly swallowed every shot on the table, starting with the lightest drink to the heaviest. The crowd cheers crazy loud with the two men's speed of taking shots by shots. Both seem to hold on perfectly. Both now showing tipsiness after taking their 28th shot, the crowd is now completely loud with (Y/N) just staring at the men but mostly (C/N).. she has never seen (C/N) drink so much and still keep his cool.

Now getting on their 37th shot, Robert couldn't take the shot but still pushes himself to take the 38th shot. Meanwhile, (C/N) continued on, making this his 42nd shot. Robert reaching his limit, he fell down his table, knocking some shots down as he is out of conscious.

(C/N) slamming his last shot, he screeched in victory as the crowd started trading money with the losers giving their bet to the winners. (B/F/N) clapped and laughed in amusement.

(C/N) stares at (Y/N) and pointed at her.

"THaT gIRL!! ISH MAHY GIRLFEND!!"

(B/F/N) laughed even harder, recording the drunk (C/N).

"That's your wife drunk head!"

"Muuhh.. muh waife?! Mah Wahfe?!"

He hugged (Y/N), nuzzling her messily.

"EVUHN BETTAH!! MUH WAHF!!"

"Alright hun, it's time for us to go home."

(B/F/N) helped (Y/N) carry (C/N) to their friend's car as (B/F/N) gladly took them home.

"Thanks (B/F/N)."

"Rest well you two!"

Driving away, (Y/N) led the drunk boy to their bed. Tired as heck as (C/N) just shouts and mumbled his nonstop gibberish happiness.

"I cahnt belib yur muh wahfe.. waife..woaife.."

"Just sleep for now you drunk dork."

"Whaaaaaaife..."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

End~!

Hello fellow readers! Thank y'all for reading!

And for the readers who were requesting, I would gladly take them! But please be aware that I won't be able to publish then right away especially with school work,but rest assured I'd still do them!

See y'all next oneshot!

Published: 7/2/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
27.7K 231 6
Random haikyuu smut stories DON'T EVER LISTEN TO A SCHEDULE I PUT ON HERE I'M LYING
3.5K 89 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
32.5K 114 7
Yea its a smut book,And its ✨sPiCy~✨ WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? vote for the book and comment (I love reading them and occasionally reply) - Mainly X rea...