Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 35

1.5K 52 39
By BasicallyanAuthor

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling in thought. Leo's face flashed through my mind. Did he remember? He had to right? If he didn't want me to kiss Eugene, then doesn't that mean he still feels something for me? And Eugene kissed me... don't get me wrong, I liked the kiss, but I never wanted it to go this far.

I felt my chest hurt, thinking about Leo's face again. I turned to my side, before sighing. Ugh, I couldn't bother with this anymore. I reached over towards my phone and I dialed Leo's number, waiting patiently. It took many rings until suddenly the line picked up.
I opened my mouth to say something.

"Hello?" I heard Amanda's voice on the other line. I froze. It's two in the morning, and she's at his house...that must mean...

"Hello?" She asked again, annoyed.

I hung up the phone quickly, letting my nerves get back to me. Maybe I'm wrong. This was dumb. Everything is so dumb.

I slowly laid back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling yet again.
-
{Leo's P.O.V}

"Why won't you sleep with me?!" Amanda's voice was loud and clear against my ear drums. I squinted my eyes. Honestly, I could never get how this girl could be so desperate.

"Seriously! I mean, am I ugly or something? Don't you like me? Isn't that why we're dating?" She looked at me sternly. I was sitting on the bed, my shirt half open from her persistence. I looked up at her, feeling a bit confused.

"Why are you pushing it?" I asked her a bit coldly. Sleeping with her weirdly didn't peak my appeal. she's my girlfriend. Aren't I supposed to have these type of feelings towards her? I tilted my head confusingly towards myself.

"Hey! Leo!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I looked over at her.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about Marlie are you?" She asked, an angry look. I rolled my eyes, tilting my head back in annoyance. It was true. I was thinking about Marlie. All the time. And it was annoying me. She was out there with some guy, and I was here with my girlfriend. How is that right? How is it right that I'm thinking about her?

"I'm sorry. Look," I motioned for her to get closer," I'm not thinking about Marlie. Okay?" I eyed her carefully, a lie escaping my lips so obviously. But she seemed to buy it. She wanted to believe it.

"Okay. Fine." She mumbled, she leaned down and kissed me.

She honestly wasn't the best kisser in my opinion. Something seemed off. I ignored that thought and I pulled her closer, trying to find a comfortable spot. Suddenly she ran her hand through my hair and I flinched, moving away from her as another image came into my mind.

Marlie used to run her hand through my hair all the time...

I gulped.

"What? What is it?" Amanda asked, sitting next to me on the bed. I looked over at her slowly before opening my mouth. I pulled the blanket over my pants.

"N-nothing. Sorry." I stuttered.

The phone rang abruptly, causing us both to look towards it.

"I'll get it." Amanda said, standing up and walking over. Before I could stop her, she answered the phone, saying a simple hello. After a couple of seconds of silence, she said hello again and then put the phone down with a pout.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Maybe one of your crazy fans got your number." She smiled, sitting down next to me again and leaning towards my face. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her.

"I'm sorry. I'm tired." I lied, before looking away from her.

"You should go home." I said simply.

Amanda hesitated, before sighing and standing up.

"Night Leo." She smiled, before walking out. I gave out a sigh of relief, before laying down on the bed and looking up at the ceiling. The image of Marlie still lingered fresh in my mind. I gave out a shaky sigh. What was I forgetting?
-
{Marlie's P.O.V}

"Why do you look more dead than usual?" Johnny asked me suddenly, looking over at me.
"Do you have a fever?" He asked, putting his hand on my forehead. I widened my eyes, before pushing his hand off.

"I couldn't sleep." I said simply, chewing on my straw. We were a coffee house near my campus. Today I didn't have school luckily, but Leo had asked me to meet him at the library so...

"Pfft." Johnny made a sound, before putting a finger on my forehead and pushing me backwards playfully. I blinked up at him.

"I swear, I think you're gonna fall over." Johnny laughed.

I rolled my eyes and growled," Whatever. It's not like I don't have a right to feel dead."

Johnnys face got serious," About Leo..." he hesitated," He still hasn't remembered?"

I shook my head slowly," Amanda has him wrapped around her little finger." I mumbled, trying to ignore my feelings.

"I don't get why you don't just tell him. Won't that make your life easier?" Johnny asked, clearly not getting it.

I thought for a second," I can't tell him. If I do, then that means Amanda wins. I don't want to cheat at her game. I'll get Leo fair and square." I took a deep sigh.

Johnny shook his head, turning away from me.

It sort of messes you up when one day the guy that you love tells you he can't live without you, and then the next he can't even remember your name. It really messed me up.

Johnny sighed," And you're dating Eugene."

I looked up at Johnny," I'm going to call it off today. I can't date him anymore."

"Why? Why not?" Johnnys eyes got wide. I shrugged. I didn't feel like playing pretend anymore. I wanted to real and upfront with my feelings. And I felt for Leo.

Johnny looked over to the side, before sitting up straighter," Now seems to be your chance."

I looked over at where he was looking and I saw Eugene standing in line for his coffee.

My stomach dropped. Here? Now?

"I'll tell him later." I mumbled, looking away.

I will. I'll tell him later.
-
I waited patiently outside of the library for Leo. He was supposed to be here an hour ago, but I didn't loose my faith yet. Surely he was going to appear. He had to.

"Hey Marlie." I heard someone behind me. I smiled, turning around before quickly freezing.

"Eugene. Hi." I smiled shyly. I remember the last time we met quite vividly.

"I didn't know you went to this library." He said, looking up at it. I smiled while nodding.

"It's for the project." I smiled.

"Oh? Then where's Leo?" Eugene asked curiously. I laughed nervously.

"He's not here yet." I mumbled.

"Oh..." Eugene smiled faintly. He reached for my hand and I pulled it away out of instinct.

"Can we talk?" I asked him suddenly. This was it. This was the time.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled. I nodded, pulling him to the back of the library where no one can hear us or see us.

"What's up?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

I gave out a big breath," I'm sorry. I can't date you anymore."

Eugene raised his eyebrows at me for a second, before running his hand through his hair and giving out a little huff of disbelief. He started laughing hysterically, almost scarily.

I looked at him confusingly. Was I funny or something?

"Why are you laughing?" I mumbled dumbly.

He looked down at me with a smirk I've never seen before.

"The only reason I went out with you was for charity work. You're just Leo's leftovers." He said. I blinked up at him, not really knowing what to say.

"What did you just say?..." I mumbled. He leaned towards my face and I leaned a bit back.

"You're the type of girl that guys get annoyed of easily. Leo hasn't said it, but clearly he already got sick of you. I was just doing you a favor." I looked at him angrily.

"Don't you know that Leo doesn't even mention you now? He pretends like you don't even exist. So stop being so desperate when there's nothing there anymore. You're unloveable." He said the last part threateningly.

I stood there dumbly, feeling surprised. I thought Eugene was a good guy. I genuinely did. But, why is this bothering me so much? Maybe it's because I didn't even care about him, yet he seemed to still leave me. How is it that both him and Leo complimented me and told me they liked me, and now they don't even care? How am I supposed to feel about that?

I blinked at the space in front of me, still processing what he said. He chuckled, before walking past me and starting to leave.

I clenched my fists and I turned towards his back.

"Hey!" I called out to towards him angrily. He continued walking, looking like he just won.
I can't let him win. I just can't. I ran up to him, jumping on his back.

"What the hell?" He turned around, trying to pull me off.

"Don't talk to me like that you jerk!" I said, clinging onto him. He turned around some more, trying to pull me off.
I pinched his cheek hard.
"Are you crazy?" He asked me, grabbing onto my arms to try and pull me off. I clinged tighter. People around started looking at us, but didn't seem to care.

"Get off of me crazy!" He said grabbing onto my arm.

"Not until you apologize!" I pinched his cheek harder.

"I would totally push you off if it wasn't for your stupid back!" He said, pulling my hand away from his cheek.

"My stupid what?" I asked threateningly,
"You're the one who's stu-"

Euegene and I froze once we noticed a dumbfounded Leo standing in front of us.

I hopped off Eugene's back," Leo..." I breathed.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything." Leo mumbled, a hint of annoyance behind his voice.

I looked towards Eugene who narrowed his eyes at me.

"Not at all. Let's go." I smiled cheerfully, grabbing Leo by his arm and pulling him along with me.

I walked away from Eugene and I held onto Leo's wrist, pulling him along with me towards the front of the library.

"I'm not really in the mood to study right now..." Leo mumbled, looking away from me once I stopped walking.

I sighed," First you're late and now you don't want to study." I shook my head.

"It's not that. My head just hurts. I've been thinking hard." He laughed lightly, putting his palm on his head.

I reached over and pushed my hand on his forehead, feeling the warmth on my hand.

"Leo, you have a fever." I said, feeling worried.

"I do?" Leo raised his eyebrows, putting his hand on his own head.

"C'mon." I pulled him along again.

"Where are we going?"
-
"I'm really okay, you know. You don't have to baby me like this." Leo said weakly, before coughing. I sort of think he's overreacting.

"It's fine." I sighed, putting a blanket over him and turning on my tv.

This place had to look familiar to Leo. It was my own apartment. He'd stayed here millions times before, basically living on this couch.

"Thank you." Leo smiled over at me. I smiled back faintly. I put on a movie I knew was his favorite and I laid down a pillow for him on the couch, getting him a water bottle and some tissues.

I didn't take him back to his own apartment because I knew Amanda was going to be there, and she gives him headaches. That's the last thing he needed. After Leo took a bit of medicine, I wet a towel and walked over towards him.

"Sit up." I motioned. He groaned, sitting up anyway. I sat down and motioned for him to lay down again, placing his head in my lap.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He mumbled, clearly out of it because of the medicine. It made him tired.

I shrugged," You remind me of someone."

"Who?" He yawned sleepily, closing his eyes.

I traced my thumb along the towel and I gave out a shaky sigh," My ex boyfriend."

Leo's eyes prettily opened and he quickly sat up, making the towel fall to the ground. I widened my eyes, surprised that he was even awake. He looked at me with messy hair and pink cheeks due to the heat.

"Don't freak out." He sat towards me," I just need to see something."

I nodded slowly," Okay..."

He slowly started leaning towards me, looking down at my lips. My heart was pumping out of my chest. His face was near my lips, so I could actually feel the warmth going across towards my skin.

He softly brushed his lips against mine, as if hesitant, before pushing our lips together. I instantly kissed back, feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through my body. Was this what he needed to remember? Did I finally win this terrible game against Amanda?

Leo's lips grew more greedily and he kissed me passionately, making me a little breathless. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He put his hand on my leg, pulling it up over his lap. I kissed him more fully, running my hands through his hair, tugging gently. His lips were so warm and so cautious. I smiled into the kiss, before Leo moved so that he laid me down, careful of my back, as he got top of me, intertwining our fingers. He pulled my shirt over my head with my help, breathless before connecting our lips again. We continued kissing again, our lips moving in sync perfectly together before I reached towards his shirt, undoing the buttons. He pulled away, rubbing his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, sitting up slightly at his facial expression.

"I'm sorry...I..." He mumbled, before gulping,
"I can't do this."

He hurriedly got up, buttoning his shirt.

"Leo, I-" I sat up fully, feeling scared. He can't leave. Not again.

"I'm sorry, Marlie. This really really isn't about you. I just..." He breathed," I can't."

He hurriedly ran towards the door, leaving me lost.

What did I do wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 234 30
He's the boy next door. She's the new girl. He's popular. She's not. He's annoying. She's ignoring him. He sneaks in her window, and she becomes conf...
7.9K 51 25
"Why? What is the problem dating Oliver? are you jealous?"
430 11 10
What if when a popular and sporty boy at your school turns out to be girlish?'I' know someone like that and he's from the sports department from my s...
3.2K 68 22
A group of troubled boys who go round NYC stirring up trouble cross paths will the schools goody too shoes. But one of these small minded boys fall f...