A team

By thirlwallsbows_

Perrie Edwards sees something, well, someone that she can't get out of her mind on her way home from work. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hi again

Chapter 16

2.9K 110 7
By thirlwallsbows_

JADES POV

I had decided to get up earlier than the girls and make breakfast for them. They've done so much for me that words can't describe how much I love them all. Jesy and Leigh are like the older sisters I never had, and Perrie? I'm sure that I'm in love with her. She makes me feel special, like I'm the only girl in the world. If I'm not with her, I'm in a bad mood because she makes me happy and loved.

I managed to wiggle out of Perrie's grip, the cold air hitting my hair legs. She whimpered and felt around the bed, looking for my body. She gave up because she obviously realized I had moved. She nuzzled her face into my pillow and cuddled into the covers. I smiled and closed the door behind me, quietly walk into the kitchen. I managed to reach the frying pan and pull it down. I got some eggs and bacon out the fridge and put them in the pan. Once they're cooked I put them on three plates. I walked through to Jesy and Leigh's room, popping my head around the door to check they were decent. I smiled as I saw Leigh cuddled into her girlfriends body. Her head leaning against Leigh's Afro. I walked in and over to the bed. I poked Leigh in the arm and she just buried her face in Jesy's neck. I poked Jesy's arm instead and she groaned, rubbing her eyes. When she opened them she jumped a little and smiled.

"Hey jadey, you okay?" She asked yawning.

"Yeah, sorry for walking you. I just wanted to tell you I've made breakfast" I smiled, gaining a sleepy smile in response.

"Aw thanks hon. I'll get this'un up and we'll be out in a second"

"Okie doke" I walked back out into the kitchen. I decided to make some French toast to go with it. When I made like the fifth slice, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. A nose nuzzled into my neck.

"Morning baby" I smiled putting my hand atop of hers.

"I missed you, your warm and my teddy bear and your cuddly" she pecked my shoulder making me smile.

"Nuhuh" I pouted "lips" she laughed slightly and briefly kissed my lips.

"So whatsa cookin' good lookin'" she asked going back to her previous position behind me.

"Eggs and bacon are on the table and now I'm making French toast because I know you love it"

"Your the best girlfriend ever" I felt her lips curve into a smile.

"Urgh you two are adorable" Leigh smiled/groaned because she was tired.

"And have great legs" Jesy added I laughed as I heard her whine. I didn't even have to turn around to know that Leigh would have thumped her. I took the plate of the toast to the table gaining a thanks from them. I went in the fridge and got the orange juice out to pour us a drink. I gave them theirs and sat at the table, tucking into my two pieces of French toast.

"Oh babe before I forget, there's a surprise for you later" Perrie smiled at me.

"Really? What is it? Will I like it?" I asked trying to get any type of hint.

"Mmhmm and I'm not saying but you'll love it!" She nodded quickly leaving me completely confused.

-

"So what are we doing today?" I asked. The coffee shop's closed till the end of he week because Lauren's visiting family and wanted to give us all a break too.

"We can all stay in and have a movie day?" She suggests.

"Yeah!" We cheered.

-

It was around 2 PM when we started to get bored of whatever movie was on. I had been concentrating on the blonde who made me lie on top of her so she could cuddle me like her teddy bear. I nuzzled my head under her chin. She smiled and played with my hands.

"Hey let's go get some food" I smiled at her.

"Like what?"

"Pizza? You know from the little takeaway at the end of the street" she nodded and we quickly threw leggins and hoodies on and left. I cuddled into Perrie the whole way there but before we got into the shop I heard a shout. I looked around and saw no one there, so I just thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Perrie walked into the shop and I followed her. She ordered the two pizzas and sat on the little bench. I sat next to her and she wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me into her. I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

Once they were ready, Perrie refused to let me carry a box. So I walked next to her with my arm linked with hers. I froze when I heard someone shout again.

"OI THIRLWALL" I slowly turned around. As soon as I saw their face I ran to him.

"KARL" he opened his arms and I ran straight into them. I burst out crying in his arms and he held me closer. I pulled back a little to see his face "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Surprise" I jumped when I felt Perrie whisper in my ear.

"You...you did this?" I asked and she nodded. I ran into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Perrie, this is amazing I..I can't believe you did this" I cried happy tears.

"Hey, why don't you come back to ours in like 10 minutes?" She asked him. He smiled knowingly and nodded.

"See you then" he kissed my head and left again.

"C'mon" she tugged on my hand slightly. I laughed at something she said as we walked in to the flat. She put the boxes down on the table.

"You two may wanna put some pants on" Perrie said to the two.

"Why?"

"Jades surprise is due any minute so" they slowly got up and came back with jeans on. The bell rang and before I could run to get it Perrie stopped me and went.

"What is it? Leigh asked and I just smiled.

"Poopey!" He cheered as I ran and hugged him again.

"Karly" I laughed knowing that he hated being called that when he was younger.

"I'm guessing we've missed something?" Jesy asked confused.

"Jesy, Leigh this is my brother Karl. Karl this is Jesy and Leigh" they smiled at him. Then realized something and smiled brighter.

"Oh Jade there's more to your surprise" he added and I looked at him confused. I felt Perrie's hands cover my eyes and I got more confused. When she moved I gasped.

"Jade, meet Shireen, Leoni and little Karl" I looked at him, eyes filling up at him.

"I..I'm an auntie?" He nodded and smiled. "Oh my god" I whispered in shock.

"Aren't you going to say hi to your auntie jade?" Shireen smiled.

"Hi auntie jade!" Leoni waved at me. I smiled and she came over and hugged my legs. I laughed a little and bent down so I could have a proper hug from my niece. She moved away and I wiped my eyes. Little Karl waved slightly and moved his little shark plush for me to look at. I moved to hug him, which ended up in him almost tackling me in to a big hug.

"How old are they?" I asked rubbing Karl's back.

"Leoni's five and Karl's two" I smiled as he moved away and let me hold his little shark plush.

"Cawwy" he put his arms out to me. I looked up and my brother and he smiled and nodded. I gently picked him up and held him on my hip.

"I'm guessing you want him back" I giggled as he held his hand for his shark.

"Shawky" he started making him look like he was swimming.

"Karl they're beautiful, you did good bro" I smiled wiping my eyes again.

"I know" he looked at Shireen.

"Hey, I served you the other day right? The little coffee shop?" She nodded. I looked at Leoni "and when we were bowling she came up to me and told me I was pretty. Oh my god" I gasped. "I met my niece and possible sister-in-law before I knew"

"Almost, we're engaged but now the wedding can go on" she smiled. I looked at them.

"Wait what'd you mean?"

"We didn't want to get married until we found you. My sister has to come to my wedding" I smiled brightly and hugged them both.

"Wow I can't believe you'd do that!" He nodded.

"C'mon, sit sit" I gestured towards the sofas. Little Karl pointed at Perrie. "That's auntie Perrie" she wiped her eyes and smiled at him

"Auntie pewwie?" She jokingly shook his hand that was pointing at her.

"That's ma name" I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Gah I'm crying" Leigh laughed from the sofa and wiped her eyes.

"All four of us are" Jesy joined in. I looked up at Perrie and realised something, that had to be done and now was the perfect time because at that point I was completely clear.

"Karl could you take Karl for a second?" He nodded and took him from my arms. I looked up and my girlfriend and wiped the one tear she had missed.

"Perrie?" I looked at her.

"Yeah baba?" She brushed some hair out the way of my eyes.

"I f-ing love you" she beamed and leaned down and briefly kissed me knowing my brother and lesy were watching.

"Well your in look because I f-ing love you too" she smiled making me giggle.

I have everything I've wanted for a while

****

Okay I cried writing this because of the cuteness🙊😭

First day back and I had to spend it in isolation for my bloody school pants for being 'too tight' about 8 or 10 of us for the same reason and 4 of them had their hair dyed a unnatural colour😦 we were arguing with both of the teachers, which are my head of year and the head of upper school. Then my mam was fuming so she was shouting down the phone at him, go mammy👏 we weren't even aloud a break or lunch, I was supposed to be going out for my lunch but I wasn't aloud so I had to waste money on the vile canteen food, the pasta ended up in the bin because it was disgusting😁 to top it off, I had a detention after school because of unfinished course work which is complete bukllshit because I finished it before the summer 😠

At least my Maths teacher liked her present from my friend and I for helping us pass☺️

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
31.7K 655 25
Perrie Edwards normal girl who goes to work everyday ,same old thing day in day out until some one walks in ,little does perrie know that some one w...
30.9K 1.1K 24
Perrie Edwards is living with the weight of guilt on her shoulders. She blames herself for her family dying and because of that guilt she's given up...
23.1K 584 14
~~~~~~ Loving her meant leaving her, and leaving her meant losing her forever. ~~~~~~