Blue Satin

By Little_Peanut_

"π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦π˜³ 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡, 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘯 𝘴𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭... More

The Spark
Shades of Cool
Isn't It a Little Late...
Little Girl
On My Mind
On Canvas
Dirty Girl
Obedience
Sentenced to Spanking
Classic Cars, Classic Men
Carrie
His Little Doll
Live My Life
Sad Girl
The Other Woman
Puppy Love
Damn You
You Can Be The Boss
Be My Daddy
Delicious
Wrapped In Satin
Gatsby
Summer Wine
Bondage goods
In My Feelings
Weekend Getaway
Chaos
Abandoned
Nostalgia
Author's Note

How to Disappear

32K 817 207
By Little_Peanut_

My mother knocked and came in. Luckily Sage was sitting on my desk chair. I should have thought about that earlier, she could have come in before and see us laying on the bed together. Not that we did anything but it showed some sort of closeness which wasn't something I was really supposed to have with him.

She walked up to me and stroked my hair asking if I was okay. I nodded, calmed. Then she asked Sage if she could speak to him outside so they left while I remained in my bedroom. Being alone made me think about everything that happened. I couldn't believe that Stefan would make up such a lie without a reason. He seemed all roses and rainbows but it was more than obvious that he was wicked and cunning. The fact that I once dated him disgusted me to my core, and luckily I would finish school the following week. I knew I would need to see him during finals the two weeks following that last week of lessons, but there was no way in the world that I would go to lessons again. I was a senior anyway so my days in that school were running out. The only thing was that Stefan was my prom date, but at that point I wasn't sure if I would even go to prom after the whole school made fun of me. I felt like crying even more but nothing came out of my eyes. My head was pulsing with pain so I took a pill in order for my headache to pass, and then I went to nap.

I woke up two hours later with my eyes swollen as though I was attacked by bees. I heard clothes hangers banging against one another and I turned to see where the noise was coming from. Next to my wardrobe, my mother was removing my clothes and folding them into a small luggage.

"What is going on?" I asked in a husky voice due to have just woken up.

"You're going out of town for a few days." She replied smilingly.

"Wait, what?" I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Mr Devereaux, I mean Sage..." She corrected herself. "...suggested that you go out of town for a few days, till Friday to be precise. And he happens to be going to his lake house till Sunday. You will go with him." I almost choked on my own spit when she said it.

"What?! You don't even let me stay at my friend's house for a sleepover and now you are sending me out of town with a stranger!" I raised my tone in shock but she kept on smiling.

"Sage is not a stranger, he's our friend and I trust him. He's a grown man and knows how to behave.He will take care of you." I doubted that last statement.

"He's going there to finish some accumulated work in peace and he suggested that you accompany him and stay studying while he works." I opened my mouth in disbelief. My mother never let me sleep elsewhere unless with family members, and now she was sending me there with a neighbour... I wasn't sure whether I was secretly excited or frightened. Perhaps both.

"When are we leaving? Do I even have to go?" I questioned.

"After dinner. Yes, it's what's best for you honey. I didn't know you were treated like this at school. I will speak with the principal tomorrow. Make sure you behave nicely with Sage." She came up to me and softly stroked my face. At that point I gave up arguing and didn't even bother explaining anything. I was treated that way at school only that day, but I don't know what Sage told her. I didn't even care. I just got up and went to take a shower.

At around 7pm it was already dark and we were preparing to leave. My mother said she would come for me on Friday as staying from Tuesday till Sunday would be too much and rude. At least I get to return before. I said bye to everyone except Lorenzo who remained in his bedroom. Sage put my small luggage in his booth but this time he was with his jeep. I sat in the car and the moment he shut the door and no one could hear us, I spoke.

"I can't believe you are using something that hurt me for your own perversions." I referred to the fact that he used this situation of my weakness to manipulate my mother that it's best for me if I go away with him.

"I'm not using anything. This is for your good." I smiled with sarcasm to his reply.

"Yeah sure, make yourself feel better". Sage didn't seem in mood for arguing and remained serious.

"If you think I'm lying and this isn't what's best for you right now, go on, leave this car and go to school tomorrow. I can't stop you." He offered me a choice to leave, but he was right. I considered it once more and felt bad about what I told him. I remained quiet and put on a seat belt. He started the engine and began driving. We needed about two hours to get to the place.

An update is here! Please vote, comment and share with your friends Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 182 16
Mature content
598K 14.5K 33
An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or switch and you live your life based on what...
30K 644 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...
6.2K 26 1
Story by https://www.wattpad.com/user/Violet-JC-Bloom