๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘ โ™› แด›สœแด‡...

By IamMHR

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šƒ๐š… ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘
โ”โ” ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
โ”โ” ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 40
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 41
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 42
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 43
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 44
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 45
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 46
โ”โ” ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข๐ข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 47
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 48
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 49
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 50
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 51
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 52
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 53
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 54

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10

24.9K 933 99
By IamMHR

"HEY, THAT WAS CHEATING?" exclaimed Jeremy for the nth time that day. Poor sod!

"No, Jeremy. You are just a sour loser," I responded, ruffling his hair.

"I am not a loser," Jeremy said, swatting my hand, which caused me to pout. "I should've said no to use your vampire reflexes," he continued, cursing himself.

Just then, we heard the doorbell ring.

"I thought you said Jenna went for a dinner party at Damon's," questioned Jeremy, confused. His eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"I did. That would be Bonnie and Caroline," I said, hearing them talk outside the door, thanks to my Vampire hearing.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, getting up to answered the door while I just stayed put. Now I should deal with a chatty vampire and a judgy witch, I sighed to myself.

"Hey guys," I heard Jeremy greet the girls.

"Who is the girl in your room?" asked Caroline, getting straight to the point. "I am sure I heard someone."

"That would be me," I replied, speeding towards the stairs, waving at them, and only Caroline returned the greeting, just as I expected.

"Why is she here?" asked Bonnie, eyeing my posture from the end of the stairs.

"We were playing road rash," answered Jeremy, not trying to anger his crush. "I invited her." To that, Bonnie nodded, still not entirely satisfied with the idea.

"There is so much sexual tension here," Caroline said out loud, looking at Jeremy and Bonnie.

I snickered. "Totally," I said, agreeing with the blonde and the said teenagers looked away from each other. Jeremy began to cough to get rid of the awkwardness.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Jeremy asked loudly. "Not that you should not come here or anything," he was quick to correct himself. "It's just that you won't normally come if Elena is not here—" Jeremy started saying, but I decided to help him out before the kid could make a fool of himself in front of Bonnie. I intervened, whispering next to his ear, "Jeremy, you are babbling," and he shut his mouth almost instantly.

I sighed, shaking my head. "I will get us drinks," he announced aloud, walking into the kitchen.

"He is going to ask you out real soon," I couldn't help but inform Bonnie, and Caroline nodded her head in agreement.

"What?" Bonnie stuttered.

"Did I stutter?" I asked, deadpan.

"You are delusional," she scoffed, denying almost immediately.

"Really? How about a bet then. If he asks you to be his girlfriend, you will owe me one," I said, and before she could reply to me, my phone rang. I excused myself, raising my index finger as I said, "—one minute."

"Isobel," I replied, answering the call. "Anything new?"

"Katherine, John is in Mystic falls," she answered in a grim tone.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I demanded angrily.

"He is planning on taking out Elijah with the help of Salvatore brothers. He gave them the dagger," She said hurriedly, "—and according to what he said, they plan to kill the original is tonight."

"You gotta be kidding me," I grumbled. My mind raced as I thought of my next plan to end the scheme —and their utter stupidity while I am at it. I sighed into the phone, "Thanks for the info. I will call you later."

I didn't give her time to reply as I hung up the call. I turned around to see Bonnie, Caroline, and Jeremy looking at me worriedly. Obviously heard the conversation or at least parts of it.

"They are going to kill him?" questioned Caroline, hesitantly.

"Kill who?" demanded Jeremy and Bonnie.

"I have to go before someone gets killed," I said, not answering anyone. I turned around just on my way out before advising, "Don't leave the house." I paused. "Actually, leave the house. If Elijah gets out alive, he is going to kill every one of us. Go someplace safe -somewhere he is not invited," I said, looking at Caroline, and only when everyone nodded did I leave.

Why didn't Damon tell me anything about this? In the original storyline, he did mention the matter even when he knew Katherine was a bitch. John also wanted to get rid of Damon by asking him to use it. What if he did that again? They don't know the rules, and if by chance Elijah gets out tonight, what if he comes straight for my head thinking I betrayed him before he goes for Elena.

Urgh!... John sucks. Damon sucks. Elijah sucks. This whole tv show sucks.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

I made my way to the Salvatore Boarding house. I heard Jenna working in the kitchen. I didn't make any sound, careful not to disturb her. I then listened and searched for the remaining people. Voices and heartbeats came from the study room.

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how do you intend on killing Klaus?" I heard John's voice before I even saw the idiot.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house, living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you, and you'll never see her again." I heard Elijah say in a serious tone.

Once confident everyone was in there, I quickly made my way to the study. Before I knew it, I opened the door of study noisily, and everyone turned to look at me only to see my anxious expression. Seeing it as the right moment, Alaric plunged a dagger into Elijah, who was facing me, while I cried a "No" in protest as he screamed due to the dagger effect. Elijah turned grey and fell on the floor with a dagger in his chest.

"What the hell did you do?" I bellowed at everyone in the room.

"I will explain," said Damon, calmly raising his hands in surrender. "Just —just let me handle the body before Jenna gets here, okay?" he requested quietly, and he then made me sit on the sofa while he took Elijah's body and left for the basement without removing the dagger.

And I just sat there shocked, trying to comprehend the new turn of events. What should I do now? And they didn't even remove the dagger -something must have changed.

With Elijah in the basement, there is zero hope of convincing Martin about the plan to desiccate Klaus. I mean, Bonnie is a novice witch who gets a nose bleed if she performs a locator spell, let alone the power to desiccate Klaus. And even if I were to tell her about the hundred dead witches' power, the incantation to siphon the magic is in Martin's possession.

And there is no way the Martins would handover the spell unless I take it by force —which honestly means killing them. And if I do kill them, then there is a high chance of losing my allies. I looked around the room to find John standing nervously at a corner. My whole plan went to shit because of him.

I caught John's throat in anger and pushed his head against the wall before I even knew what I was doing. "What the hell were you trying to do by coming here?"

"Katherine," he said, choking on his breath. Trying to breathe desperately.

"Katerina, leave him," Rose said, coming behind, but I was not in the mood for this. My anger now has no bounds credits to my vampire nature. It's intensified, and all I wanted to do now is kill John by ripping his head off.

"Oh God," I heard Damon's voice from behind me "Hey, kitty Kat, you are going to kill him," and just like that, I was pulled off as Damon dragged me by my waist away from John and he fell on the floor and started coughing his guts out. It was pathetic.

"What's going on here?" asked a very confused and worried Jenna when she saw Damon holding me by the waist, John on the floor, and a worried Rose and Alaric on either side of me.

"Jenna, it's nothing," Alaric stuttered, trying to cover up.

"It doesn't look like nothing," snapped Jenna.

"I just got to know that John is my biological father. No biggie," I bit out harshly. Since John didn't come to Mystic falls after he was discharged as per the storyline, Jenna doesn't know about this matter. So I decided to reveal it at the moment.

"What?" she asked, startled at the announcement.

"I need some fresh air," I gave John one last glare and left the place.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

I reached Mrs. Flowers's house and started pacing in my bedroom, attempting to figure out what to do next. Klaus is going to kidnap me, and he is going to torture me. Sure, he may not kill me for his own sadistic pleasure. But it can also go wrong if he gets pissed off somehow and just rips my heart out. Who is to say that dying in this fictional world can get me a safe passage back to my own world? What if dying here means disappearing for real?

"Katherine," I heard Damon's voice behind me.

"You? How could you do something so reckless? Elijah was the only hope in getting rid of Klaus, and what did you do?" I growled and threw the first thing I could find, which would be my hairbrush that's on the top of the dressing table.

"You're understandably upset right now, and I get why," he said, dodging the brush quickly and coming a bit forward. "But —I also want you to know why I did it"

"—I know why you did it." I interrupted him, scoffing. "—That's because you are suicidal, and you have zero sense of rationality," I said, throwing my straightener at the vampire, which he dodged again.

"On the contrary, I made a perfect plan with which I took out an Original Vampire," He said, now standing right in front of me and stared at me with those blue eyes.

"Elijah is—" I didn't get to complete my sentence as he suddenly took my face in his hands, and his lips brushed mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding. I tried to pull away before I lose myself, but I can't seem to —In that minty moment, my senses have been seduced, and I could no longer think straight as I stood still.

"Stop talking about him," he whispered harshly against my lips as his forehead touched with mine, and then he kissed me again with the same passion, and this time, I responded. Letting my cooped up anger out. His hand grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him as the other went under my top, caressing the skin. Before the moment could get any more heated, I pulled out and distanced myself.

"I am sorry," Damon said, disappointed when he noticed me taking a step back. "I know —wrong time, my bad."

"It's not entirely your fault. I got carried away too. Even after knowing you and Rose are a thing," I said, shifting on my feet and trying to calm myself. Breathe through the nose, out through the mouth.

"Rose and I—" he started to say, but I cut him off, trying not to make the conversation more awkward.

"Why didn't you tell me anything when I questioned you this afternoon?" I asked, getting to the point.

"Because you will think I am suicidal," he said with a sigh.

"Well, I ain't wrong now, am I?" I snapped. "Did you know, if a Vampire uses the dagger, it can cause his death?"

"Well, John did hide that matter," Damon said, "-but Stefan informed me about that when he saw Johnathan Gilbert's journal, and he also said the dagger must not be removed."

"And Stefan agreed with this?" I said with a scoff.

"Alaric and Rose too," Damon added as if it is supposed to make it better.

"You are all trying to get yourselves killed for one pathetic human who doesn't value her life," I said, throwing my hands in the air.

"It's not just because of Elena. It for you as well," shouted Damon exasperated, and I was utterly shocked, but he continues after a pause saying, "It's for everyone. If you say Klaus and Elijah are brothers and Originals, it means both of them are a threat to us. Elijah won't be able to kill Klaus, and dealing with one Original at different times is better than dealing with both of them."

"And how do you plan on killing Klaus. Because I heard we only have one dagger which you used on your assumed threat. What of the real one?" I asked

"I will talk to the witch and try to set up a meeting with Martin's," said Damon nonchalantly.

"You want to make a deal with them using this temper of yours?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course not," Damon looked horrified at the mention of diplomacy. "Stefan will take care of that. They are coming tonight," he said offhandedly.

"And what if they don't agree to work with us?" I questioned.

"Don't be a pessimist," he sighed. "Look, just believe me on this, okay? I won't let you down."

"Fine. Do as you wish," I said, sitting on the bed, shrugging my shoulders. I laid down on my back, stared at the ceiling. "But I am going to prepare a plan B and maybe a plan c of my own. However, I am not going to tell you anything about it just like you did today."

I didn't give him time to reply. "Come find me if yours fails. Until then, bye," I said, covering myself with a blanket.

"Come on, Kitty kat. Don't be like that," he crooned. But sighed when he got no response from me, leaving after a few minutes.

"I am surrounded by idiots," I murmured to myself, getting up from the bed once the vampire is out of the earshot.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

Later that night, Mrs. Flowers came home confused, claiming there is something wrong with my fiancee. And I had to compel the poor woman to forget about that matter entirely. I also informed Isobel that Elijah has been daggered, and she said another bad news to me that words are flying around about a human doppelganger being alive. And there is a high chance that Klaus already knew about the matter and is definitely on the way to Mystic Falls.

Great. Just fucking great.

Stupid vampires and stupid show.

As I was racking my brains for some more ideas, I heard the doorbell ring, which I paid no mind to.

"Yes, may I help you?" I heard Mrs. Flowers ask sweetly.

"Is Kathy here?" I heard a male voice, who spoke hesitantly, clearing his throat. "Katherine, I mean." I frowned to myself and went outside to check for myself as the voice sounded familiar.

"Mason?" I said, absolutely shocked.

"Kathy," he said, enthusiastically entering the house and hugging me tightly in greeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 219 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
11.7K 444 12
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
13.9K 657 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
606K 14.2K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...