After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Last Goodbye.

Epilogue.

133 3 0
By LadyAdmi

"I've been trying to find a single moment to set my life on its path." Taehyung starts speaking. "Maybe there's a version of my life where I never stalked Andrea, or fell in love with her.. A version where I die in my brother.. Namjoon's arms. Or another version where her and Taedae are still alive and we're all still a small happy family. There's probably even a version of my life where I'd never meet all of you guys." Taehyung says swinging his arm to everyone on the couches and on the floor as they all listened to him. It was night time but no one was adamant to leave his house.

Jin and Veronica cuddled up on the couch wrapped in the biggest purple blanket they had ever seen. Fiela sat on the same couch with Olivia and carried her new born Jungmi, in a thick soft white blanket in her arms. Olivia had a hot mug of green tea in her hand with her arm wrapped around Gemma as the young one was slowly dozing off but still listened to her uncle. Olivia still gets shocked when she realises that her uncle is the famous Director V, she couldn't believe that she could call him Uncle Taetae.

Aufilea was on the floor inbetween Olivia's legs with a blanket around her, watching with care as Taehyung spoke. Taehyung's eyes land on Aufilea and he smiles, turning his attention back on everyone.

She reminded him so much of Andrea and seeing her wrapped in a blanket made him happy that he was still a part of her life. "But I'm happy with this version of my life. I'm grateful for all of you amazing people, those that I know and the others who I don't know, but I'm super happy that I've met you all,"

On the tip of the lit living room table, Gem was kneeling close to it playing with her dolls. Whilst Jungkook sat on the single chair behind her gently stroking his son, Junglee's cheek. Next to Jungkook on the other single couch was Officer Baekhyun, but here together with his friends he was just Baekhyun. He sat comfortably on the single couch as if it were a king's seat.

And on the last sofa sat Yoongi and his brother Jimin, while Taehyung sat on the other side. In between him and Jimin was a young brown and gold hairy puppy, his new puppy Yeontan. His puppy makes a striking entrance by letting out a cute bark making Gem smile.

"Thank you all for coming today," he smiles clapping his hands.

"How much did he drink? Making random speeches like this," Jungkook asks causing Jimin, who's laying on Yoongi's thighs, to laugh.

"That was beautiful though," he chuckles. "But no one asked you to speak, we just wanted to cut the cake,"

Yoongi smiles. "Hey let the man of the hour have his moment,"

"Thank you Yoongi," Taehyung stretches out to hand him a high five. "It's my birthday,"

"You mean belated birthday," Jin speaks up finally getting up off the couch going over to the table and kneeling down next to Gem. "Do you wanna help grandpa put the candles on the table?"

Gem nods her head adjusting herself so that she can start putting the candles with her grandfather.

"Your speech was good man," Baekyun nods his head. "You're lucky to have a family like this,"

"Hey," Taehyung smiles. "You're part of us too, there is no stranger here,"

"Thank you," Baekyun gleams. "Happy belated birthday again,"

"Speaking of belated," Fiela starts speaking. "Where were you yesterday? We were here outside of your porch for a whole hour, we nearly froze to death,"

Taehyung smiles and gets up from the chair going over to Fiela. "Can I carry her?"

"Sure," she smiles and shifts the little baby's weight onto Taehyung's arms. She turns to Gemma who was sleeping on Olivia's arms, she picks her up to make her sleep on her instead. "To answer your question Fiela, I actually went to visit Andrea's grave,"

Veronica smiles on the other side. She knew it was his first time visiting her grave after the whole incident. "And what better way to spend your birthday, with the one you love?"

Taehyung nods his head smiling down at the little baby girl in his arm. "Yes,"

"Did you have a good time there?" Yoongi asks.

"Because we were freezing here," Jungkook speaks up.

Taehyung laughs. "It's not my fault your surprise plan backfired on you guys,"

"Surprises are nice–

"Okay dad you don't have to be a whiny little man," Aufilea chuckles from the floor turning.

Baekhyun smiles at what Aufilea says and nods his head. "I'm just glad that I don't have to spend new year all by myself,"

"Same here," Jimin says with a tired sigh.

"Oh I still forget that you guys aren't married," Taehyung laughs.

Yoongi rolls his eyes when Aufilea laughs. "You're also on the single train girl,"

"Well," Aufilea holds in her laugh, this time making everyone chuckle.

"Aufilea's not single Uncle Yoongs," Gemma says with a raspy voice peeling her eyes open as she tries to make herself comfortable on her mum's arms.

Aufilea frowns with confusion on her face. "Yes I am,"

"Then what about that guy that you and Olivia were talking about," Gem says next to her grandfather. Jin stops lighting the candles to start laughing.

"Which guy?" Fiela asks with wide eyes rapidly turning her head to Olivia. "Jeon Olivia, speak now."

"Hey don't drag me into this, I need to be alive when the countdown starts," Olivia avoids eye contact with her mum giggling silently. "But if you want answers, dad knows about it too,"

Jungkook looks up with guilty face trying to act natural. "What?"

"Oh so there is a guy?" Fiela speaks up looking to Jungkook. "I can't believe you know about this?"

Baekhyun interrupts with his hands to his chest almost in shock. "If this is what having kids feels like then I don't want any. Turning on each other like rebels,"

Aufilea on the floor tucks her hair behind her ear with a defeated look once her mum taps her shoulder. "You and me are gonna have a long talk when we get home,"

Veronica smiles. "Don't be like that sweety. I let you be a free with all the guys you wanted,"

"What?" Jungkook opens his mouth with a tiny smile playing on his lips.

"Mum," Fiela turns to her mum with fake tears. "I..."

Gem shakes her head complaining. "Look what you did Gem, look what your big mouth did,"

Yoongi chuckles at what the young kids were saying. Jimin turns his head to his brother. "What?"

"I remember how you and I were like that too," Yoongi cackles. "Roasting each other,"

Jimin hums out nodding out. "We still do,"

Gemma still has a fixed glare on her sister. "Your head is big,"

"Just like yours," Gem shoots back sharply with a smirk. "Twin,"

Olivia breaks into fits when her two younger sisters argue about each other's heads. "C'mon guys you need to set good examples for Junglee and Jungmi,"

Jungkook smiles at the mention of his new born babies names. The day at the hospital was almost magical and too good to be true. He remembers when Gem and Gemma were born and how ecstatic he was, it was also the same for Jungmi and Junglee. They were fraternal twins and came out very easily. It was even more joyful when his and Fiela's family along with friends came by. Everyone was so happy to see the beautiful young children as well as the youngest male boy in their family.

With all support from his brother and Fiela's parents as well as the blessings from Yoongi and also Jimin and Baekhyun, Jungkook felt that he was ready to parent his children. Also not forgetting the love and support from all his daughters.

"Fiela," Jungkook calls out her name stopping all other conversations that were being processed. She turns her head to him answering with her eyes. "I love you,"

Instantly all the girls begin to coo and touch their hearts while Fiela bites her lip laughing and shaking her head. "I love you too baby,"

"Can someone open the window," Taehyung speaks suddenly. "All this affection needs to go,"

Olivia laughs and claps her hands. "Jealousy be gone,"

"I'm not jealous," Taehyung smirks. "It's just that I can feel another baby coming in all this heat,"

"Oh come on Tae, what's wrong?" Jungkook jokingly calls. "You don't want us to have another baby, we can do it right here if you like. But this time it'll be me and you,"

This makes Baekhyun laugh and pat Jungkook on his back.

"I knew you always wanted me," Taehyung playfully sends a kiss to Jungkook and Jungkook catches it.

Fiela watches the interaction with mortified eyes. "Can you not steal my husband infront of me?"

"Huh!" Jin suddenly speaks. "A threesome–"

"Grandpa!"

"Honey!"

"Dad!"

Olivia, Aufilea, Fiela and Veronica all scream out in horror and shock that he had just said something as dirty as that.

Olivia chuckles a moment later leaning closer to Aufilea. "How old is grandpa?"

"Old enough to have forgotten those feelings," Aufilea replies.

"Look at these rotten tomatoes," Jin complains. "I was gonna say a threesome is not allowed and look where there minds went!"

"Rotten tomatoes," Jimin echo's with laughter.

"C'mon guys, 5 minutes left to midnight," Jin claps his hands. "Let's hurry up,"

Everyone begins to go to their spot all being busy. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi go out the front yard already setting up the different fireworks they had in store while also joking around. Veronica and Fiela were in one of the soundproof rooms laying the babies to sleep comfortably. Aufilea and her sisters were already on the roof porch getting ready to watch the moment. Taehyung and Baekhyun where in the living room sorting out different drinks and talking a little bit more to get to know each other. Meanwhile Yeontan followed Jin around the house as Jin went up and down.

"Hey guys, did you realise that tomorrow, next month and also in a few minutes it'll be the same thing, January?" Gem asks.

"Pretty cool right?" Gemma asks.

"I know,"

"I know bro,"

Aufilea turns to Olivia with a smile. "Any new year reservations?"

"Huh?" Olivia looks to Aufilea. "Uhm I don't know.."

"Come on, not even one?" Aufilea nags with a smile.

Olivia shrugs her shoulders. "I guess...my only wish or goal or whatever it is..is to be happy with my family,"

"Mine too," Aufilea says nodding her head bringing Olivia close to her. As soon as Jin and Taehyung arrive on the roof porch they set the snacks and drinks down on the table joining the girls. "Where's Uncle Baekhyun?"

"He's downstairs with the other guys," Jin answers just as Fiela and Veronica walk hand in hand together. Jin balances himself on the railing of the balcony looking down to the other men who were having a good time. "Are you guys ready?"

Jimin looks up to answer. "All set,"

Taehyung balances himself also on the railing looking up at the stars. This is something he's always anticipated. To be reunited again with all his close family.

"Any reservations uncle Tae?" Olivia asks making Taehyung turn his attention to the young girl with a bright smile.

"A new years reservation? Hmm let's see," Taehyung smiles and begins to think to himself. "My first one is for the new year to not suck like balls-"

"PG!" Veronica exclaims as she's helping the girls to put there juices.

"My second one is to...try and be happy," he says after much thought and begins to nod his head slowly. "It's what my wife would've wanted for me,"

"That's nice," Olivia agrees with him. "I'm sorry about what happened to your wife though,"

"No worries–"

"It's time!" Jimin and Jungkook yell out like little children. "Start the countdown!"

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

With rapid fire and flaming sparks the dark night sky with stars is lit up into the air as everyone explodes into joy and happiness all hugging each other.

"Happy new year fam!"

"Happy new year!"

Happy new year!"

"I love you guys!" Jungkook yells zealously from the ground, making everyone wish him back.

"Love you too dad!"

"Love you Jungkook!"

"Love you all!"

It's a moment of bliss as chants are sang, and voices are full of praise and love. Taehyung moves around giving everyone a hug but when he gets to Aufilea he sees she's on her phone. He peeks at the screen and sees that she's texting someone.

Sehyun
Happy new year baby boo ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Sending much love to you and your family
Hope we can get to know each other more this year

"So he's name is Sehyun?" Taehyung asks jolting Aufilea catching her off guard. She grins brightly and nods her head.

"I think you might now him," Aufilea says being guarded of him. She was afraid he might begin to judge her. But she really liked Sehun, even though Sehun was a doorman and host. "He's the guy from the art gallery, remember?"

"Oh our host! I remember him," Taehyung grins looking back at her. "He's sure got on eye for a beautiful work of art,"

"I'm flattered," Aufilea touches her heart with a sweet smile. "Thank you uncle Tae,"

"Happy new year,"

Sooner or later everyone else is downstairs shooting their crickets and rockets as well all having their turns and having fun. Jungkook notices that his wife wasn't downstairs. He quickly gets upstairs of the roof looking for Fiela. He finds her standing by herself on the railway admiring the pretty sky.

"Hey," he greets walking to her before standing behind her kissing her ear. "Why are you up here all alone?"

She shrugs her shoulders with a gleaming smile. "I was waiting for you,"

"Really?" Jungkook asks with shocked eyes but still holds a petit smile.

"Yeah," Fiela nods her head turning her body to face his. "To do this,"

Her lips and his meet half way as they gradually begin to make out under the skies. Jungkook bites her lip going deeper and deeper just as she pulls him closer and closer to her body. Jungkook's hands travel along the side of her body lifting her leg around him.

Downstairs Gem notices her parents and calls on her grandfather telling him to look up. Everyone looks up and joyfully cheer.

Taehyung grins. "I knew he was horny the moment he offered to take me,"

"We're gonna have another baby coming soon!" Gemma and Gem cheer causing Olivia to burst out laughing.

"Get a room!" Jin yells out. "We'll watch over the kids!"

"Stay out of my room! Use the guests room!" Taehyung fiercely exclaims.

All they can see is Jungkook stretching his arm forward to make an okay sign, before making Fiela to jump on him wrapping her legs around him as he moves back into a room- hopefully a guest room.

He plants Fiela on the bed getting on top of her. He takes his time to open her blouse even though he was in heat. "Are we really doing this?"

"Baby or no baby, I want you right now," Fiela pants out holding Jungkook's neck and dragging him closer to her face for another makeout.

____________________________
The End.
This could be the start of something new
it feels so right
that you've finished it, oh~
And now as the story's done
hope to see you again
In another book
Thank you

( ◜‿◝ )♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.4K 36
very first publication. Started: 29/1/18 Ended: 23/6/18
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
34.2K 721 8
In which Nate finds someone crazy like him maybe crazier.
2.2K 275 34
_________♡________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...