Broken Hearted Girl (Aaron ca...

By Carpenter_bae

Simone is a normal teenage girl, that goes to a High School in California. She is best friends with Brent Riv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER SORRY
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry
Chapter 30
OMFG
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not a chapter, I'm sorry!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
INFO
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW FAN FIC

Chapter 35

559 14 1
By Carpenter_bae

I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS SO I DIDN'T CORRECT IT AT ALL!!! I WILL DO IT TOMORROW WHEN I GET THE TIME. BECAUSE ITS LATE HERE

I look at myself in the mirror, and see a weak and sick girl looking at her awful reflection. Aaron helped me getting dressed for the dinner tonight. Everyone was going with us, All the boys, Mahogany, my family, Aaron's family, and Amalie. So we was going to be around 26 persons.. I had no idea how the restaurant could make room for such a big table. But Aaron's mom talked to the owner of the restaurant, and she said that they could fix a table for 26 persons.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a cute black dress, and some black vans. And then i have a black beanie on. I'm wearing a gold necklace, with a little heart charm on it. I got it from a fan, who gave it to me when she met me and Aaron in some meet and greet event.

Its been 2 years now, since i got the news that i had cancer.. The days went so slow, but they always went to fast.. It's weird knowing that you have to die, but not knowing when its gonna happen. It's like walking around with a bomb in your stomach. You can't take it out. And you have no idea when the timer is on 0. It's a terrible feeling. Especially because i know i won't be here to hold Aaron's hand when he is having a hard time..

"Simone, what is wrong?" Aaron say, taking me back to reality. I look myself in the mirror, and see that tears are flooding down my cheeks. I lift up my hand to wipe the few tears away, but Aaron is faster than me. He gently push my hand away, and then he looks into my green eyes. "What were you thinking about?" He ask, and wipe the tears away from my cheek with his thumb. I look into his eyes, and he smiles a little smile at me.

"Just the dinner" I say answering his question. He smiles, and look down at my lips. He slowly run his hands from my cheeks, to the back of my neck. I lean in, and so does he. And his soft lips crash into mine. I place my hand on his back, pressing his body against mine. Our lips is moving in sync, and shivers are running through my body.

"Aaron, we have to meet the others in less than 5 min" I say between the kiss. He ignore what i just said and press his lips against mine again. I place my hands on his chest, and try to push him away, but i'm to weak. He pulls away from the kiss, his forehead is against mine. He smiles down at me, chuckling. "Its cute, you know. How you try to stop me, but give up because you can't" He whisper with a raspy voice.

"That's not cute. It shows that I'm weak" I sigh, ruining the moment completely... "You're not weak, you're sick. There's a big difference babe." He say, trying to comfort me, and it someway does. He looks at me smiling, and then he fix the way my beanie is sitting. He slowly lean in and kiss my nose. "We should go meet the others, and walk down to that restaurant" He say, and i nod. He put his hand around my waist and i smile knowing that he is all mine.

We walk down to all the other 24 people waiting for just us. Me and Aaron walks over to the elevator, but someone else is using it. I look at Aaron, and i start walking towards the stairs without saying anything. "Hey hey, where are you going young lady" Aaron says, following me. "Im gonna take the stairs instead" I say, and i can hear Aaron sigh. "Babe, you can't" He say, and i know he is speaking the truth. I still have my crutches, and i have no idea how i will come down all the stairs.

"I don't want to wait for the elevator. And besides that, i want to do it." I say, and Aaron chuckle. "You're so god damn stubborn" He chuckle, putting his arm back around my waist. I smile, and we walk down towards the stairs together.

_____

After 16 minutes stairs walking we finally came down to the others. They all questioned why we was so late. Aaron explained about me being stubborn wanting to take the stairs. But he didn't give them the all the reasons why we were late, which i also appreciated. Because my mom don't have to know when me and Aaron make out, and when we don't.

We was currently outside in front of the restaurant. All the guys and girls was inside at the table, beside me and Becky. She was really nice to talk to, and i love to just have a regular conversation with her. I walked closer to her, and she smiled at me. "So how are you?" She asked, and i forced a smile. "Im good, thank you" I said, and she knew i wasn't speaking the truth. "Simone seriously how are you?" She ask again, and has a serious face on.

"My cancer..I heard the doctors talk to my mom about it, when they all thought i was asleep.. And they said that it wouldn't get any better. I can't be fixed Becky. But please don't tell this to Aaron, i dont want him to worry or anything." I say, and can feel the tears pressing on. She hold out her arms to hug me, and i let her. She rubs my back, and calms me down.

"Mom and babe we need to order food now" A voice behind us say, and by the gentle voice and the way he called me babe i know it's Aaron. I walk over to Aaron but before I'm over beside him, Becky poke my shoulder. "I wont tell" She mumble, so only i hear her. I smile at her, and keep walking towards Aaron. I take his hand, he holds out for me to take. Becky walks behind us, and after a bit we are sitting down at our seats, around the huge table. Everyone looks at me, Becky and Aaron when we come inside.

"Wow you guys looks like you have seen a alien or something. Calm yo tits, its only us" I say, and some of them burst into laughter, and other just smile. Aaron chuckle, and shake his head. "Why are you shaking your head loser?" I ask him, and he makes this beautiful laugh. "I just love you, and your weirdness" He smiles at me. "Awww you're a loser" I say and kiss his cheek.

I sit next to Aaron on my right side, and Matthew on my left. I look at Matthew and starts making ugly faces at him. When he notice what I'm doing, he is joining me. He takes up his phone, and open snapchat. "Come here babygirl" He say, and put his arm on my shoulder to pull me over to him. I stick my tongue out and lick Matthew's cheek, he makes the 'bish whet' face and takes the photo. We both laugh when we see the photo. And he caption the picture. "I know I'm hot, but dammn you have a bf" He put the picture on my story, and i sit back in my seat.

"Simone?" Jack G say to get my attention. I look at him, and smile a small smile. "Yeah?"

"Aaron is looking a bit lonely" Jack smirks, and i give him the middle finger. The Jacks just laugh, and i can feel my cheeks heating up. Aaron smile, and after some seconds i can feel his hand on my inner thigh. And i can feel my cheeks getting even more red. Jack notice my cheeks getting red, and he smirks rolling his eyebrows up and down.

"Gilinsky forget it" I stutter and he laughs. Aaron run his hand up under my dress, and place his hand on my bare skin on my thighs. "Aaron, not here" I mumble whispering in his ear. He start to make tiny circles on my skin with his thumb. I just let him, and take a sip of my cola.

We all order our food, and my and Matt's is some of the food coming first because we just ordered something as simple and delicious as PIZZA!

I start to eat, and not after much longer me and Matt had our pizzas, everyone else got their food.

______

"Do anyone want dessert?" My mom and Becky ask. And me and Aaron yell yes. "Aaron what do you want?" Becky asks him, and he smile. "Some brownie please" He say, and then she ask me. "I would like some waffles" I say, and Aaron's eyes wide. "Wait can you get waffles here?" He ask, and looks exited. I laugh at him, and Becky answer him with a "Yes" We both end up ordering waffles with ice cream.

A lot of people have went home already. They only people back is my family, Aaron's family, Hayes, Nash, Jack and Jack, Shawn and Amalie.Everyone else went home.

The waffles come after some time, i end up only eating half of it because I'm full. So Aaron happily eat the rest without any troubles.

"I'm tired" I yawn, and Aaron grabs my hand under the table.

Aaron's P.O.V

The evening had been so lovely so far, Simone had been smiling and laughing the whole time, and i couldn't be more happy for seeing her laugh again. I was so cute when she blushed when Gilinsky teased her about me. And when i laid my hand on her inner thigh she got even more red in her head. If it was possible tho..

"I'm tired" Simone yawn, and looks incredibly cute. I grab her hand under the table, and can't help it but smile.

"Mom i will drive Simone back to the hospital, and sleep there with her" I say, and grab the car keys. My mom just smiles and nods. I say goodbye to all the other that is still here, and Simone does the same.

We drive to the hospital, not saying anything just listening to some calm music. Simone falls asleep to the song 'Story of my life' and she just lay peacefully up against the window sleeping. When we arrive to the hospital, i walk out from the car, and walk over to Simone. I open her door slowly, without waking her up. I slowly take her out, and carry her in my arms. I turn around and close the door with my leg. I lock the car, and stars walking towards the hospital entrance.

The door open automatically, and then i walk towards the elevator and up to her room. When im finally in her room, i place her carefully down in her bed. She wears some jewelry which i take off her, so she doesn't have to sleep with that on.

I walk away from her bed, and walk over to the extra bed in her hospital room, where i always sleep. I begin to take off my jeans and shirt. I lay down under the covers and blankets. I just lay there and look at her, not in a creepy way or anything. Some nurses come into the room, and connect a bunch of wires and tubes to her. I watch them do their job, and Simone wakes up. She mumble some few words, and then she fall back to sleep.

The nurses leave the room, and i look at Simone connected to all the machines again. I had never imagined this.. I would never have imagined her getting cancer..

Some time went by where i don't sleep because of the sounds from her machines..

"Aaron" She mumble, and i look over at her. Her eyes is closed, and she is squeezing her pillow. "No, don't" "Don't leave" She mumble, and i smile.. She is dreaming. I sit up in my bed, and she mumble something again with my name in it. I take my pillow and walk over to her bed. I cuddle up next to her, and wrap my arms around her. "Shh baby I'm here now, I'm not leaving" I whisper. And she mumble my name.

A/N Finally a new chapter.. I hope you all like it! AND OMFG ALMOST 20 K READS!! THAT'S INSANE! THANKS!

Okay so i never done this before.. But if this chapter get 3+ comments, and 6+ votes i will post one more chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
100K 1.5K 42
The magcon boys go to high school and meet the perfect girl. But who's perfect girl..?
444 15 15
Three best friends are about to graduate high school and head to Los Angeles to start their life in college and a big city with the love of their lif...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...