Chapter 30

Simone's P.O.V

"We would like to do the sugery tonight" The doctor tells me. I sit in a room, with my mom and my doctor. The room is light. the walls are painted blue, you know this blue, the sky is when there isnt any clouds on it. The curtains is white with green dots on them. It looks kinda funny, cause the colors doesnt match at all. The green, is the color of grass. "Mrs" the doctor says, trying to get my attenion. But i keep looking out the window. The sun comes in through the window and makes the room warm.

"Simone" My mom says, i look at her and can feel my eyelids close. "Simone just stay focused 5 more mintues" My mom sighs. "Sorry" I say, shaking my head. I look up at the doctor and wait for him to continue talking.

"Well your knee doesnt look good. The last PET scanning we made, your knee was lighting up. So me and my colleagues, decided to give you a new knee" He says, while looking through some papers. Wait a new knee. I had heard about it before, people getting metal knees instead of their normal knees.. It always freaked me out. I remember one of my brothers friends getting one aswell. He thought it was cool, but i sure as hell didn't.

"Isnt there another way to fix it?" I ask, and the doctor nods. "Tell me." I command, and my mom looks at me and then the doctor. "We could remove your leg, from your knee and down" He say, and i get sick by the tought. "Okay i think i will pass, just give me the fake knee." i say with disgust.

I couldn't live with only one and a half leg.. My grandmother did that.. And that freaked me even more out..

"Okay, so we will do the paper work done, and then we will start the sugery tonight." He informs me, i just fake smile and nod. "But we have to hospitalize you now" He says. I look over at my mom, and see her shake. I look back at the doctor. "Okay" I say, and he gets up from his chair. "Follow me, and i will lead you to your room, where some nurses will help you change into hospital clothes, and give you some morfin, which will help with your pain." He say, i doesnt answer him, i just follow him down the halls.

I see small kids running around with teddybears in the halls. A little girl with a beanie, walks up to me, and starts walking next to me. If i had to guess about her age, i would say she was 8.

"What is wrong with you?" She ask. i look down at her, and realize she had cancer. i smile at her, and she smiles back. "The same as you" I say, and she nods. "Oh.. My mom always tell me that i will be okay.. Do you think i will be okay?" She ask, and i can hear the hope in her voice, and see it in her eyes. "Yeah, you will make it. You look strong" I say, and she giggle. "I hope you will getter better too" She says, before walking away.

"You're already making friends i see" My mom smiles at me.

"Yeah"

~

"Mom, can i pease have my phone?" I ask, and sits up in the hospital bed. I just changed clothes,and they put the morfin into my veins. Aaron still doesn's know that im getting the sugery, so i decided to tell him. "Yeah sure" She says, and hands the phone over to me. I smiles at the background of Brent and Jacob, where they're making the duckface. I find Aaron in my contacts and call him. I wait for him to pick up, and after some calls he do.

"Hey Aaron"

"Oh hey bae" He says, and i hear whistles in the background.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and play with the blanket there is laying over me.

"Me and the boys are sitting in your room, just talking"

"Oh.. Please don't look in my stuff" I say, and he chuckle.

"We won't, dont worry"

"Well i actually called you to say something else" I say, and my mom smiles at me.

"Im listening" He say, and i can hear the sound of a door closing thorugh the phone.

"You know me and my mom went to the doctor. He said that my knee ligthed up in the last PET scanning they did... So they wanted to make a sugery. They hospitized me, and the sugery is happening tonight" I say and take a deep breath.

"What kind of surgery?" He ask, and i can hear the concern in his voice.

"Me knee. Im having a new knee." I say, and i can hear him sigh.

"Im sorry" He whisper into the phone.

"Its okay, im okay. I just wanted to tell you"

"Can i come?" He ask, and i nod. But then i remember that he can't see me. "Yeah you can"

We talk for 4 minutes more, about random stuff. But i then hang on, and texted him which room i was in. I laid down in my bed, and drifted off to sleep.

Aaron's P.O.V

"Guys I'm leaving, Simone got hospitalized." I say, and grab my phone, my sweatshirt, and the car keys. "What?!" Brent stutter, i look at him. I grab his shoulder. "Don't worry. She is fine" I say comforting him. I can feel him relax again. The other boys doesn't say anything they just watch me leave the house.

~

"Hey babe" I say to her as she is asleep. I take her hand, with both of my hands. I run my finger over her knuckles, and make tiny circles. "When will the surgery happen?" I ask her mom, she looks down at her watch. "6 pm" She whisper, so she doesn't wake Simone. I nod and her mother walks out the room. I crawl up in the bed behind Simone. I lay on my side, and put my right arm around her. "Aaron" She mumble in her sleep. "I am here" I whisper, and squeeze her hand that im still holding. She moves a bit around, and turns around so im facing her face. I lean in and kiss her forehead. She open her eyes. "Isn't that called, being a tease?" She ask, and look at my lips.

I chuckle, and lean in again, but to kiss her lips. She pulls away. "How long did i sleep?" She ask.

"I dont know, i just came, but there is 2 hours until the operation" I informs her. She smiles, and put her hand on my chest. "Im nervous" She whisper. "Me too" i admit. Im nervous for her, nervous about how the surgery will go.. But im just gonna trust the doctors, they know what they're doing.

I hear the door open, and sit up to see who it is. 2 nurses come walking over to us. "Hey" I say, and Simone tries to sit up too, but when there isn't enough space, she gives up and sit down between my legs. "Simone, we will just fix some things with the medcine, you dont have to worry about that." They say, and starts messing with all the stuff behind her.

I just sit there staring at the nurses as they do their job.

A/n

Sorry for the bad chapter.. But as i said in my last note, I dont feel well.. So this is all you get.. I didn't correct this chapter, so sorry if there is mistakes..