Strength of Forever

Jessfairy88 tarafından

The change was here. Angel and Bella were taking the first steps to their new life. How will it turn when Ang... Daha Fazla

The Wait
A Newborn? Really?
Reunited and it feels so good!
Is that my daughter?
Us time *SMUT Warning*
You Did What!
Awe you poor baby!
The Council
Ireland Adventure!
Witnesses
Be Prepared! Master Plan!
New Arrival!
Holiday
Post Battle Bonfire!
They're Here!
War of World*Tissue Warning*
It's Over!
Welcome to the family!
Epilogue: Years Later

Leaving out

2.2K 51 4
Jessfairy88 tarafından

Angel P.O.V

It had been a few weeks since both Bella and I awoke and out little ones were getting big quick. Me and Emmett were back and forward with our homes we would sometimes be at our house and sometimes we would spend at the main house. But as the new day started I knew it was time to broach a certain subject with Emmett. So pulling him to the side I told him what I have been thinking about the last few days.

"Ireland?"

"They council would like to meet the little ones not to mention their prince. An being royalty we need to keep in mind that every once in a while we will need to make an appearance to let them know we still care about them."

Emmett sighed before getting up and wrapping his arms around me. "How long will we be gone?"

"A week maybe two a most."

"I could do that."

"Well love lets go get packed and get ready." We both got up and with vampire speed we got our suitcases out and got packed. Then I grabbed a small bag and grabbed everything for the kids. Sitting everything on the bed I turned to Emmett.

"Let's go to the main house an let the family know whats going on."

"Of course my love."

With that we turned and we ran toward the main house. As we entered Emmett started laughing for there on the ground was a Seth in wolf form with both a toddler Aurora and Kellan crawling over him like a jungle gym. I moved over picking up my little girl them grabbing my little boy.

"Hi my sweetems."

"Mommy!"

I looked down. "Seth you may want to change back and come in this discussion may effect you."

He went toward the woods as we walked inside. Esme and Carlisle came forward smiling before huggin us.

"How are you?"

"Good. There is something me and Emmett need to talk to everyone about."

"Okay."

Within five minutes everyone was gathered in the living room. I sat in Emmett's lap with Kellan in my arm as Seth held little Aurora. "First of my question for Jake. Is there a problem when an Imprint is away from in imprintee for about a week or two?"

"I think so. At least that is what Sam always said so. Why?"

I looked to Emmett who nodded. "He'll just have to come with us."

Leah stiffened. "Go where."

I sighed. "You know I am a Sekkari Princess right."

"Yeah."

Carlisle looked up. "What is going on?"

"There is a council meeting I must attend and being the princess I can't sit them all out. An now since me and Emmett are fully bonded he will also have to take up some of his responsibilities."

Carlisle's head tilted. "So what does this mean?"

"Me, Emmett and the kids need to go to Ireland for a week maybe two tops. With everything that was going on before I put off so much an now I want to introduce the new prince and princess to the clans."

"Royal?"I looked up to see Seth staring down at Aurora a little pale.

I chuckled. "Yeah Seth you fell for a princess to be. SO you will be a prince.. There is no king or Queen in the Sekkari. A Prince or Princess is mainly the head of the council."

Esme looked up. "When do you leave?"

"Today would be best. So we can handle everything there and get back home. Then we probably only have to do this only once a year. Though next year I plan on taking everyone with us." I turned to Leah. "Since Seth can't be away from Aurora that long he can come with us and since he is only 17 you can come to." I saw her bite her lip.

Ryder leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I can show you my place there and you can see the homestead there."

Leah blushed before looking at Jake. "Could both Seth and I be spared to leave for two weeks?"

Jake chuckled. "It's Ireland when are you going to get a chance to go somewhere like that. I saw go for it. Talk to your mom first though."

Leah jumped up. "Come on Seth lets get to the house and talk to mom." Seth moved over handing Aurora over to Jasper before they both left running out the door. I turned to Ryder.

"You better head back and get packed since I am going to take the clan jet."

"Got it boss." He got up and ran out. "I held out Kellan to Esme who was reaching for him. "

"We'll be back in a minutes." Me and Emmett ran back to our house and got out back before locking up and running back. We had everything sitting int the side room while we sat and visited with family before we left.

~Time Skip~

Two hours later we all arrived at the air strip and I felt my jaw dropped. There sitting on the strip was a plane I had never seen before. "Who's is that?"

We all go out and I was surprised to see Uncle Raphael standing there smiling. "Hi Angel."

"Hi Uncle Rafe. Who's Plane."

"It's yours and Emmett's. It is a gift from the clans."

Seth and Leah were awed. "Awesome."

"So what are you doing here Uncle Rafe?"

"Well Donovan and I are coming with. We are your pilots for the trip."

Carlisle looked over. "You know how to fly."

Rafe chuckled. "Nearly all the males in the clans know how to fly and many of the women do as well."

Ryder put his arm around Leah. "Perfect that mean's I can spend some time with Leah." Leah blushed.

Donovan rubbed his hands together. "Come on people lets get everyone on board."

Jasper, Drew and Emmett grabbed all the bags while Alice and Esme carried the kids as everyone walked to the plane and boarded.

I looked around with a mile. "Wow this is beautiful. I'll have to thank the clans.

Edward and Carlisle set up the special baby seats for the kids. It didn't take long to get everything stored into the storage before turning to the family and hugging them. They all got off an Rafe readied the plane before headed to the front with Donovan. I looked up and smirked as Ryder took Leah's hand and pulled her toward the back of the plan.

Seth looked up. "Ryder?"

Ryder smirked. "Seth it is gonna be a long 9 hour flight if you don't might very much I would love to have this time to spend with Leah."

Seth smiled. "Of course."

Ryder and Leah went into what I knew was the bedroom and Ryder closed and locked the door. Yeah we won't be seeing them still we get to Ireland.

I looked over at Emmett. "Ever been to Ireland?"

"Nope. I'm ready for this."

I watched Seth nearly bouncing in his seat waving out the window as we began to move. His attention didn't change till Aurora started to fuss.

"Of it's alright sweetie. Once we get in the air we can get up and move around and I'll even turn on a movie."Seth leaned over tickling her tummy till she chuckled.

Within minutes we were finally my and Rafe's voice came on over the intercom . "You cam now move around."

Unbuckling the little ones I moved them into the little playpen that had been set up for them.

As Seth watched over them playing I moved to put on Wall-e for them to watch. Movie to Emmett's side I pushed a button and another TV raised beside ou couch.

"How about some game Emmett? It's been a while?"

Emmett smirked grabbing a controller. "What shall we play?"

"How about Friday the 13th."

"Perfect?" I grabbed my controlled and leaned against his side.

~Time Skip~

Rafe walked back and smiled at me and Emmett who was still playing games. "Might want to get everyone settled we are about to land."

"Got it."

As Emmett turned off the game I moved to the play pen and smiled. Seth was inside the pen curled into a ball with Kellan and Aurora laid beside him all three asleep. Picking up the kids first I buckled them into their seat before moving back to Seth. I pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Seth!"

"Hum."

"You need to get up and buckle up we are about to land." He groggily got up and went to his chair and buckled up. Rafe went back to the front as I sat down and buckled up.

Once we landed Seth was a little more awake looking out the window. "Were here."

No soon that we came to a stop the bedroom door opened and Ryder and Leah came out. I smirked toward them but before I could say anything Leah gave me a smirking glare. "Hush."

"yes ma'am."

Gathering the little ones and the luggage we got off the plane and out to the two SUV's waiting. After loading everything and the kids Donovan and Rafe drove us out. But instead of going toward the Draakul's estate in which I would expect we went a different direction.

"Where are we going?"

"You didn't think you were always gonna be staying with others did you? We are taking you to the New Cullen / Wyatt Estate."

Emmett smirked."You got us a house?"

"No us." As we pulled up I smiled. it was beautiful.

"This is crazy."

Rafe laughed. "There are 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms so when everyone is here you all have somewhere safe to be. There 200 acres around it belongs to the house as well and most of it is forest with an abandons of animals for hunting."

"Perfect." I looked to the others. "Lets get everyone in and into bed so they can rest before we start the day. While they sleep we'll hunt."

Getting inside I lead them upstairs it took a few moments but I found the room set up for Aurora. Getting her changed I laid her back down and she was out like a light. Kellan was asleep in Emmett's arms by time we found his room. he didn't even move when we changed him.

Seth took the room next door to Aurora just in case anything happened. Next Ryder and Leah went off to find them there room and Emmett and I moved our things into the master sweet.

Emmett wrapped his arms around me. "Ready to go hunting my dear."

"Yep." With that we walked out t our balcony and jumped off speeding off into the woods.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

197K 3.8K 20
One night was all it took for Bella's life to change forever. After Edward had left Bella was completely vulnerable and looking for something to fill...
2.4K 56 8
Set during New Moon. The Cullens leave and Ginny eventually finds herself in need of help... again. She ends up with the vampires she least expected.
41.5K 596 5
When Carlisle was a human he was married to a young and beautiful lady. Together they had a son. After Carlisle was turned into a vampire his wife an...
63.9K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...