I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

נכתב על ידי Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... עוד

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York

Friendly Endings

3.7K 66 35
נכתב על ידי Tori_K_P

Love, it can change someone's view on something so little into something big. It also works the other way around, making big things seem little. It affects all different types of peoples lives in different ways. The bad can become good, the good can become mysterious, it is different for everyone.

I discover over the duration of this bus tour just how much the effect of Jonah's love changes my mindset. It may not just be Jonah but the baby as well but I've noticed how much my guard has come down as well as how I treat and act around others.

Remembering back to how secretive and closed off I was from everyone when I first arrived at the guy's house to how far I've come. Yes there has been a lot of ups and downs but now we are more connected than ever.

Upon finishing the tour, I arrived at the guy's house with everyone's family there, presents all around them for the new house and Baby Girl. It was so exciting seeing everyone again and seeing our new house for the first time.

*flashback*

We arrived at this beautiful house, exactly how I pictured it. In front of it stood Joey, Mr Kate and Mr Baby, along with all their camera crew and what not. (Love me some Mr Kate and Joey decorating)

"Oh no. What has he done now?" I joke, getting out of the car and walking over to hug them.

"What do you mean what has he done now?" Kate announces, half hugging me. Well she has Mr baby in her arm and I'm pregnant so it's a bit hard to hug properly.

"Well, you three are here which means Jonah has planned something yet again without me knowing," I state, turning to find Jonah now next to me and the guy's car pulling up. Yes, they come too as they did help buy the house for us.

"Oh yes, he did tell us about the whole surprise thing." Joey chuckles. "Also congratulations to the both of you on the baby."

"Thank you, we really just hope we are going to be ready for when she comes," Jonah answers, looking behind us at the guys who try creeping up on us. "You guys realise you aren't going to scare anyone."

"Damn it." Zach and Jack say in unison. Daniel comes to my other side, Corbyn beside him with Jack and Zach behind us.

"Well hello to you all as well." Kate jokes, noting to their sudden appearance. "We've never done a reveal to this many people."

"Wait, you decorated one of the rooms?" I ask, running my hand over my belly, semi hidden under my dress.

"More like decorated the whole house for you guys." Joey corrects me causing my jaw to drop. I turn around, slapping every single one of the guys who cry out 'ow' in unison.

"How much did they all pay you? They already paid for the house let along for you to decorate it." I ask, turning to face the three again.

"How about we just get onto the house." Joey dodges the question, taking Mr Baby from Kate so she can direct me around the house. "Close your eyes so we don't spoil anything."

"umm, how are we not supposed to trip, especially my clumsy state?" I point out my belly and how I can't trip on anything.

"Joey that was a stupid idea. She's pregnant for crying out loud." Kate scolds him, slapping his arm, causing Mr baby to laugh.

We eventually worked it out. Jack and I were up the stairs, Jonah behind me, then Daniel, Zach and Corbyn following to form a conga line. I put my hands on Jacks shoulders, the other boys doing the same to the person in front of them except Jonah out his hands on my hips. We got directed around all the rooms and the back yard. (I'm way to lazy to put in a heap of links so use your imagination please.) I got to hold Mr Baby before they left as well.

*Present*

It's been ages since then. I'm in the last trimester, 8 and a half months. This means little missy can come any minute now. Jonah and I have thought about names and have a few in mind but I really just want to see her before any decisions are made.

Jonah and I have stayed home for the past two weeks because the last check up I went to the doctor said she could come any time. So me being the over prepared person I am already have a bag packed for when I go into labor and have to go to hospital. The boys have brought us food along with the girls who are all at their house for when the baby is born. As soon as I told them all what the doctor said, they come down so they can see her right after she is born. 

At the moment, I am sitting on the lounge, drinking a smoothie Jonah made me. We are watching god knows what on the Tv but I told Jo I was feeling a bit uneasy so he made me a smoothie and give me a foot massage. He has been such a big help throughout everything and I am so thankful I have him here by my side. James and the twins are supposed to be coming over soon so I can catch up with them before I go into baby fever and not leave her side. I just had a shirt over my underwear because this is what I went to bed in and I woke up with the uneasy feeling. It felt like she wasn't sitting in the right spot.

"I'll get the door." Jonah says, snapping me out of my train of thought, not realising it had rung. He kisses my check as I smile and thank him.

"Sister, I've got a surprise for you." James yells out, running into the Living room with a bag in his arm.

"Oh no, what have you done?" I ask, moving my legs up so they cross. James slides down in front of me, the bag hidden behind him. The twins enter the room, followed by Jonah. Jonah sits next to me, Ethan next to him and Grayson beside James.

"We can't hug you because James won't let us." Ethan says, bringing me out of part of the confusion I'm in. I point to the camera Grayson is holding, looking at them still confused. "Oh James wants to film it for his channel."

"Right, now I'm very concerned and confused." I announce, leaning back into Jonah. "I also have a very limited amount of clothes on."

"It's fine now," James states, swinging the bag in front of him. "I got you guys some gifts as well as little missy in there."

"James we talked about this." I scold him.

"I don't care if you said not too. You are one of my best friends and I will spoil you if I want to. Let's start with bag 1." James smiles wide, opening the first bag.

"James-"

"Ba ba ba, no. First, this one." He pulls out a wrapped present.

This went on for ages. Ethan has to leave at one point to go get two more bags. We soon discovered one bag was dedicated to each person, including little missy.

We were on the final bag, little misses. James pulled out the first thing and I instantly knew what it was.

"James-" I start, tearing the paper off it.

"I am her god sister, I'm going to help teach her make up and get the boys." He claps his hands as I hold up his palete.

"How? You can't even get any boys" Grayson chuckles.

"True." James says as we all laugh. Jonah puts the palette with the rest of our stuff. "Next."

Jonah unwraps this one, finding the matching brush set to his palette.

I look at him with a really face.

"What, she needs brushes to go with her palette." He puts his hands up, shrugging. I just chuckle, continuing to unwrap presents.

We ended up unwrapping a heap of James Merch made smaller for the baby, a heap of toys for both genders because James doesn't like stereotyping genders. After we finished opening everything, Jonah started taking stuff up to the rooms. I thank him as he does so and he kisses the top of my head before doing so. Ethan moves over to give me a hug finally.

"Isn't he the sweetest?" James asks, watching Jonah go upstairs.

"I know. He's just been so caring and careful lately with how close I am to going into labor. I woke up this morning and told him I wasn't feeling the best so he made me a smoothie for when I got out of bed. He's been the best boyfriend ever during everything." I smile wide, looking towards James as I finish. I find him tearing up, using a tissue from the coffee table to pat his under eyes dry.

"He needs to hurry up and propose so you can get married." Ethan states, leaning back from our hug. I slap him, hard. "Ow." He hold his arm where I slapped him.

"I love Jonah and I don't care if we are engaged, married or not. The only thing that will change is my surname, it doesn't matter. All we care about at the moment is making sure missy comes into this world, happy and healthy. She is our number 1 priority." I tell them, rubbing my belly to feel her put her hand to mine when I stop rubbing. I can tell the difference between when it's her hand and her foot.

"Stop making me cry, I don't cry." James demands, fanning his face. I look at him confused on how I made him cry. "You two just have the cutest relationship it makes me happy for you but sad I'm not in a relationship."

"Right-" I stop myself, feeling pain shoot through my abdomen. I stick my legs out, holding my tummy in pain. It soon stops and I realise what it was.

"Why now of all times? Jonah get the bag." I yell out, starting to get up which Ethan and Grayson jump up to help me.

"Now?! It's happening now?" He asks, distressed as he appears at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, Jonah. Now." I tell him, starting to walk towards the kitchen.

"Oh god, your not going into labor are you?!" Ethan asks, startled.

"Yes. Sorry for the short visit you guys had but I gotta get changed." I put my smoothie cup in the sink and start to make my way upstairs.

"No, we will come and help. Plus I'm the God Sister, I need to be there." James demands.

"Fine but I gotta get changed."

I got changed and we all went to the hospital. Jonah and I went in our car while the others went in James car. I called Christina on the way, telling her my water broke. She screamed and instantly hung up. I'm guessing she told everyone after that because soon after I got situated a room and changed they all showed up.

I messaged the mum chat as well on the way, telling them and they all showed up at different times. Christina brought food on top of what I brought so I had a lot to eat. I'm so thankful for having her here. She is going to be the Godmother, Corbyn probably being Godfather.

Everyone had been taken out of the room besides Jonah, Mum and Dad. They were the only people allowed in while I give birth, the others will come back in after. The boys kept telling Jonah that he practice for this as they left, their girlfriends would hit them and drag them out.

Florence Dove Frantzich, that is what we named her. After seeing her I just knew that's what we should name her. We were thinking about the same for a while now but I just knew it would fit her perfectly.

Everyone had come back in, taking turns to hold Florence. I know it's formal and I hate formal names but I just love that one. I don't know why okay. James hands her to Jonah after having a small chat to her. Jonah then comes over to me. I let everyone hold her before me, well the nurse handed her to me to feed her but my mother first got to hold her and it went from there. James gets up from the chair next to me, letting Jonah sit in it.

I watch Jonah for a while as he sits there with Flo in his arms. Yes, I already have a nickname for her. She starts to cry lightly and someone suggests feeding her. Jonah gets up as everyone turns around. He hands Flo to me and sits back down. Soon after she is placed in my arms, she stops crying. I look down at her, smiling. She sticks her hand out and wraps it around my finger. I start to tear up again, everyone turning to see what is happening.

"Our beautiful, Flo." I croak, leaving to lightly kiss her head.

"My two princesses." Jonah says, wrapping his arm around me and kissing Flo's head.

A few days later, we were able to bring her home. Though 90% of the time at the moment we (Flo and I) are in our bedroom

we first took her into her room which she gravitated her sight to one of the stuffed animals.

*Over a year later*

"Is Mumma beautiful like you?" I turn and find Christina asking Flo as she holds her for me.

"es, mumma is." Flo replies, holding her arms out for me to hold her. I lean over to grab her but Christina stops me.

"we don't want to ruin mummas dress now do we?" Christina asks her in which she shakes her head, making me giggle. Mum charges in the door, Dad and Amanda behind her.

"Why isn't your hair done and your vail on yet? We have ten minutes till we have to leave!" Mum demands, crossing her arms.

"because you wanted to do it?" I question.

"oh right."She realises, helping me sit in a chair as everyone laughs.

We pull up to the small venue, flowers surrounding the area.

You have to walk through a small archway before you get to the actual section the ceremony is in. I stand off to the side, behind a bush, watch as my two bridesmaids (Anna and Amanda) walk through first, followed by Daniel making sure Florence doesn't get sidetracked as she throws flower petals everywhere, he was also in charge of the rings.

"You ready?" Dad asks, putting his arm up for me to loop mine through. I look up at him, nodding lightly as I see him already behind to tear up.

"You can cry yet." I whisper as I put my arm through his, holding onto a bouquet of my favourite coloured carnations.

We step in front of the arch and I take a deep breathe. Everyone stands up as Dad and I begin walking down the isle. I look through the multiple heads and see the boys all trying to lean on each other as they cry. Jonah smiles wide but still lets some tears fall. Dad and I get to him and dad hands me over. I while under Jonah's eyes, trying to stop his crying which he just chuckles.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife-" the minister says before Flo runs over from mum and hugs into Jonah's leg. He picks her up. "And Florence." The minister chuckles, stepping back. Jonah and I both kiss Flos cheeks then each other as people clap.

*Many, Many years later*

"And that is the story of how your Dad and I fell in love" I smile, closing the book Jonah and I were reading to our children.

"Wow, I can't believe Uncle Daniel was so mean to you." Oliver, our youngest at the age of 14 states, crossing his arms.

"Well it is true, you can even ask Aunty Anna, she saw almost everything." Jonah yells him, placing the book to the side.

"Really?" He asks again, bewildered that Daniel use to be like that.

"Yeah, Uncle Corbyn and Aunt Christina know about it all too. Mum told them both everything." Florence adds, side hugging Oliver. She is now 25.

"Do you remember their wedding Flo?" Georgia asks, she is 18.

"Every bit of it. It was a lovely wedding." Flo smiles at her.

"And now Flo is going to get married in a few days and we will all be there to help and watch." Jonah adds, swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"We need to finish the table decorations." Oliver yells, charging upstairs. Georgia follows close behind with Flo walking behind them, chuckling.

"We did well Jo." I tell him, leaning into his hug.

"Yes we have. Hopefully Sam doesn't destroy how kind Flo is."

"He won't, or I'll be over there to pull his ear like I do Zach. He has seen how much it hurts his Dad." Jonah chuckles at that.

Our door suddenly opens with Christina, Corbyn and Charlie coming in. Charlie is almost 4.

"Just come right in." I sarcastically say.

"Where is everyone?" Corbyn asks, sitting next to Jonah.

"upstairs getting stuff ready for Flos wedding." Jonah tells him, followed by Charlie beginning to run upstairs.

"How do you do it? How do you raise a child let alone three of them?" Christina lets out a big breathe, collapsing on the lounge next to me.

"Have them spaced out so the others can help." Jonah yells her leaving me to hit him. "Ow."

"be patient." I tell Christina before Oliver comes downstairs.

"Charlie is trying to eat everything again." He tells us, followed by Flo carrying Charlie downstairs with a carrot in her other hand which he nibbles off of. I smile as she comes over, handing him to me as well as the carrot.

"I'm sorry Christina but Flo is doing better than you are." Corbyn says, soon being hit with a flying shoe from Christina. We all laugh, including Charlie.

A/n this is the end my peoples. I know there is a lot of time jumps but I don't have the inspiration for this book anymore and am needing to end it so I can start a new one. I hope you liked the book and I will let you all know when the new book is up. Ps it's a Harry Potter one. Love you all and thank you so much for supporting the story and me.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

399K 7.2K 63
Andi rose marais. Her last name seems familiar right? Well of course it would! She's Jonah-freaking-marais' sister! She wanted to forget the one pers...
173K 2.5K 120
What would happen if the members of Why Don't We were all brothers and you were their little sister This story is about a 14 year old girl named Aly...
34.4K 724 69
[𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅] Three siblings had to survive their parents' death at a very young age. The girl one comforted herself on killing birds. What wi...
87.4K 1.9K 35
"he's never gonna notice me" "jasmine you cant give up hope, you never know what the future holds!" "yeah but he doesn't even know me" "you never kn...