BLACK ROSES [JJK × READER] [C...

Per JeonCeline02

"what if I just break the rule?" jungkook said "what do you mean?" jimin "I love her" jungkook "stay away fro... Més

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
NEWS!!
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one [ENDING]
NEWWSS!!
NEW FANFICTION!

seven

2.1K 61 7
Per JeonCeline02

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I hung up the call and smile. Why am i smilling for?argh. I look at the paper and start working.

Until someone came inside my office. "Jungkook?" I look up and it's taehyung Hyung. I look at my paper again. "What?".

"I came here sending you the file about the daughter of Seoul's president." I nod. "Did they say when they need her?" I look at Hyung.

"Probably after 3 month? The thing is about money jungkook." I furrowed my eyebrow. "Fine you may go. Thank you Hyung" he bow and go to exit.

Okey let see.

I open the smile. The first thing I was shock is that the president daughter is someone I know. "Y/n? You're the daughter of the Seoul's president?" I look at her picture clearly.

It is her. I look at everything about her. Interesting. I don't want to hurt her but- wait!? Why do I care actually??she will go back to her daddy again btw.

I close the file and think. How?

*Ding*

I look at my phone and look at the text. It's from her.

" Jungkook,the double date will be tonight. I hope I get to see you. Here is the address *** ****. Be there at 7. Wear something nice.💜 " - y/n

I smile at how cutely she send me this text. Then I just got a brain storm.

Can I just take her after the dinner and kidnap her tonight? I maybe will think about the plan now.

Y/N'S POV

I send a text to jungkook and sighed. Would he like the ideas? Aish! Out of many guy in Seoul y/n,why him you choose?

I growl and heard someone talking to me. "What is all the growling y/n?you seem stress. Here I bought food." Jennie said. I smile. "Nothing. Thanks for the food."

She smile. "I'll be outside okey." I nod and she walk off.

Of course I'm stress out. I just ask a handsome stranger to go on a double date with me. I face palm myself.

Skip that night~

I was wearing a dark blue dress with free hair curly freestyle. This date will not be look ugly hehe.

"So sis,where is your boyfriend?" I gulp and look at my brother. "He will be here. I'm sure" I look at the time. Where is he?

"Sorry I'm late baby" I slowly look beside me and I look at him. Wow. He look so handsome with black suit. He looks less stranger. Wait! Did he just call me baby?

I look at him leaning into me. He peck my forehead!?

"I'm sorry" he said. I smile. "It's okey,you're not that late" I smile and he went to sit next to me.

"Hm. Jungkook this is my brother Mark and his girlfriend also my best friend Rose. Guys this is my boyfriend Jungkook" I smile and look at him.

"Nice to meet you." He said and bow. I look at his smile and that smile really attractive. "Did your mother had told you before that it is rude to stare at people?" I shot up and look at jungkook smirk.

"Oh our mother did teach us that but I can seem like y/n had forgotten" I became red and death glare him. "What? It's not like your stare will bring me to death" Mark said.

I can hear someone chuckle and it's him. I look at him with my wtf is that face. "Don't be mad baby" he took my hand and kiss it. Damn this boii.

During dinner~

"So y/n n jungkook where did you guys first met?" Rose said to us. I look at Jungkook and he look at me.

"We met at the grocery" I said while jungkook said " we met at her flower shop" both of us had different answer. No. I look at Jungkook in disbelieve.

I look at Infront of us. "Our first met was at the flower shop exactly. I maybe forgot." I smile.

"Aw that is so cute. You guys should kiss" rose said and I was shock to her question. I'm not gonna kiss this handsome boii. Gosh!

I felt my chin get turn facing him and he lean into me. "We can let them waiting since you keep spacing out baby" then he give me a quick peck.

Wth!? What just happen? I touch my lips in shock and just become red.

"Did I just see my sister being red right now just because her boyfriend kiss her?" I look at my brother. He laugh. I seriously want to attack him but maybe later.

After dinner~

"Bye y/n,bye Jungkook" Rose said. "Take care of my sister" Mark said to Jungkook. "I would take a "good" care of her". He look at me and I look away.

After they drove off since Rose and Mark needs to go somewhere before getting home. I was in the car with jungkook since he wants to take me home.

Strange. He is not taking me home. "Jungkook? My home was that way" I look at him when he is driving. "We're not going back to your house. I'm taking you somewhere" I nod and just quiet.

Where?

-----------------------------------------------------------

IS THIS ACTUALLY JUNGKOOK PLAN?
WHAT HAPPEN NEXT TIME?

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL
STAN JUNGKOOK❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
21.1K 1.3K 44
Y/n × Jungkook . . . Y/n: Are you really his.... Jk: yes, I am...!! . . . Jk: Tell me who are you?? Y u lied to me?? What was ur intention behind it...
17.2K 1.9K 60
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
192K 8.1K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...