Her Arrogant Beast (US#3)

By GlamoursMe

(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my kno... More

||Cast & Prologue||
||Covers||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||27.||
||28.||
||29.||
||29.5.||
||30.||
||30.5.||
||Epilogue||
||Bonus Chapter||

||26.||

38.9K 1.5K 86
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch26: Freedom||•

(Make sure you read A/N in the end of this chapter🙏)

||Mirha POV||

It was almost a month since Ali left me. He didn't contact me in that whole month nor he tried. And the worst part was my exams were in that month and I didn't know how I was doing with my exams.

I lied to everyone in the family. I didn't tell anyone what happened between us and that he hadn't talked or contacted me. They thought every night we talked but in reality I didn't know where he was.

I tried to call on his number many times but it went straight to the voicemail. I tried to talk with Danial but he was also clueless about the location of Ali.

Every night I wept and slept with tears. It was like first days after our wedding where he ignored me or fought with me. I should had thought if everything was smooth with us then the chaos would be coming. Now look where I was standing. All alone.

I was such an idiot to be fall in love with him. When he all did was running away from the problems instead of fighting and fixing it.

I sighed for the hundredth time in a day. My shoulders were aching, so was my head. Today was my last exam and now I was finally free. I made so many plans before our fight that I and Ali would go to a tour. But now my plans were flopped.

I picked my bag from the car and climbed out. I walked to the door and opened it. I reached to the living hall and saw my parents were sitting together. They both were talking but stopped when they saw me.

Their lips pulled up in a smile which made me forgot my all problems. I felt relaxed and happy under their presence. I put my bag down and walked to them. I sat between them after greeting and pulled them in a hug.

"How was your exam?" Dad asked.

"Dad, don't ask such a question which has no answer," I whined and pulled my lips in a pout like a kid.

Dad ruffled my hairs and laughed. Mom kissed on my cheek.

"I know my daughter give her best. I am telling you Murat. She will have her name in the top 10 of her university," Mom said to dad and pulled me in a warm and comfortable hug.

"Then we will throw a big party after her graduation like we did for Zain," Dad said.

I sighed after putting my head on mom's shoulder. I didn't know what I would do without them. They both were my strength and weakness. I loved both of them.

After Ali's sudden departure I came to them and lived with them. I wanted to tell them truth but I was afraid of dad's anger. Truth to be told, I didn't want to leave Ali.

I had vowed to myself that whenever Ali came back, I would do anything to make our relationship strong like mom and dad, and Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi.

I moved my head and put it on mom's lap. I closed my eyes and felt heaven and peace. Mom ran her fingers in my hairs and sang lullaby for me.

My phone rang which made me quickly sat up. I picked up my phone and was expecting a call from Ali but it was from Danial.

.........

"Ma'am, I am taking your car to the mechanical shop. If you want to go out then I will be back till evening with your car," He informed me.

.........

"Why? What happened to it?" I asked with a frown.

.........

"Nothing, ma'am. Your car needs to change the oil."

.........

"OK!"

.........

I hanged up the call and put it aside. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Who was on the call?" Mom and dad asked together.

I looked at them with a smile and kissed on their cheeks.

"It was Danial. He was taking my car to change its oil," I informed them and stood up.

"I am tired so I am going to my room for my beauty sleep," I told them and on the same moment a yawn escaped from my mouth.

I went to my room and changed into my comfortable clothes. I just laid down when my phone beeped. I groaned and glared at the device in my hand. I unlocked it and read the message.

Javeria: A sudden and short notice.😚 A party for freedom at my house.✌ No excuse.😌 You have to come if you don't want me to drag you to my house.😎 So be at my house at 6:30 pm.😘

I pulled my lips in a pout. My sleeping plans were flopped by her cause I had to ready for the party. I knew I was having 4 and half hours. But first I had to decide what I had to wear cause I knew she was throwing a huge party. Everyone from university would be there.

Me: I hate you!😒😑👊

Javeria: Aww...😍 Lub dub you, too!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

We both started to have emoji fight for half an hour. And half an hour later, I gave up cause I knew she would win in one way or other way.

I opened my closet and went inside it. I looked around for any eye-catching dress. I went to the end of the closet and found a white colour floor length dress.

I pulled it out and walked out my closet. I put my dress on the bed and took a warm shower. After shower, I wiped the fog from the mirror and looked at my face. I sighed after seeing my dark circles and made my way of the washroom.

I again went in my closet and dried my hairs and straight them. I pulled my white color earrings and rings out of my jewelry box. I did my makeup and half an hour I was ready. I exited from the washroom and entered in my room.

I removed my robe and wore my dress. It was a bit heavy but I carried it with no worries and problem. I pulled my silver 3 and half inch heels out of the box and wore them. I picked my silver golden colour clutch.

I looked in the mirror at myself and smiled when I saw how effortlessly I hid my dark circles. I exited from my room and went down in the living hall where only mom was sitting.

When she heard me coming, she looked up at me. I twirled around in a circle and smiled at her. She stared at me from head to toe.

"OMA! How beautiful my daughter is look! Allah keeps you always protected from evil souls and spirits!" Mom said coming to me.

She kissed on my cheeks and pulled me in a hug. I wrapped my arms back around her.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeah! Javeria throw a party for freedom. You know she is if I don't go there," I whispered kissing her cheek and pulled away.

"OK! Be safe!" Mom said.

I smiled at her then looked at the clock. It was 6. I turned to mom with a frown.

"Mom, where is dad?" I asked her when I didn't see him around.

"I don't know. He just got a phone call and he without saying anything he left," Mom said pulled her lips in a pout.

"You will be home alone. Why don't you also come with me?" I asked her.

"No, sweetheart. It is not elders function. You go and enjoy with your friends," Mom pulled patting my back with a smile.

I kissed her cheek one last time and went out of the house with a bye. Danial was already outside. When he saw me, he opened the door.

I climbed inside carefully with my dress. He closed the door and also climbed inside. I told him to take me to Javeria's house.

"Um, Danial, did Ali contact you?" I asked him, nervously.

"No, ma'am. Did something happen?" He asked looking through rare mirror.

"No, nothing happened!" I mumbled, sadly.

In fifteen minutes, I was standing out of Javeria's house. Everyone was walking inside her house and you could listen the loud sound of songs from the fifth street that was coming from Javeria's house.

I entered inside her house and looked around. The whole house was decorated with fairy lights and different things. There was also an arranged of buffet in one side and on the one side there was seating arrangement. In the front and middle was a big dance floor.

I smiled and waved when I saw Saif. He grinned at me and came to me. He gave me one side hug and handed me coke.

"Finally. Freedom!" We both yelled together and busted out in a loud laughed.

"You look awesome and gorgeous tonight!" Saif complimented.

I smiled and twirled around. He laughed and we both raised our glass.

"For our freedom!"

We both took sip from the coke. Fatima and Qasim also joined us after five minutes but we hadn't found the one who threw this party. I turned to Fatima who also wore a floor length red colour dress.

"How many death bodies were thrown on your way?" I asked her with a smirk and wink.

"Don't ask how many boys I have to make run away from her," Qasim mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

I and Fatima giggled at Qasim who was glaring at someone behind us. We both turned around and saw one of our class fellow was checking Fatima out cause I knew since everyone knew I was taken and married, now no one tried to reach me.

Perks of being taken, engaged and married.

Qasim one glare made that boy looked and walked away from us. Qasim mumbled something under his breath but we couldn't form what it was cause of loud music.

I smiled when I saw Javeria coming to us. She quickly reached us and pulled all of us in a group hug. She screamed in our ears painfully loud.

"FREEDOM!!"

We all pulled from her put our hands on our ear. She giggled putting her hand on her mouth. She pulled all of us on the dance floor and yelled with full energy.

"Let's hit the floor!"

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter? It is supposed to be long but I am so tired to write more.😅

Consider it a sad note but the updates will be slow down cause of my board exams. I will not be able to update regularly.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 40.4K 52
~ currently being edited, the chapters are in the correct order even if the numbering maybe off. Dua Agha Khan used to be a loud and cheerful girl. H...
79.8K 5.8K 44
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
1.7M 113K 76
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...