Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)

5.5K 55 16
By Kazami_Yui

Ohakonbachiwa~! (Or yahallo~!)
Where should I start first...?
Hmm...sorry for the late I guess ?
I'm finally on vacation but it lasts only one week and I'm kinda feeling down recently. Just some social problems...I feel kinda alone in the real world...

Okay, let's stop this depressing part by saying I finished Fire Emblem Awakening and I really enjoy it ! I don't know why but I want to write some characters like with Robin for example or anyone else in Fire Emblem franchise.

Back to the story, so this one was requested by @AnalynAlcantara ! Thanks for your request !
I'm not sure if Akagi is going yandere because of her sister, Kaga...I think no by looking at her quest's script.
Well, even though Akagi is a yandere, there won't be any blood or anything violent. There's only her obsessive love for the commander~ and sunscreen scene...

I think I need to be used to write again and reenable the so-called Imaginary Around so the story quality may be bad.

- 3rd POV -

Since your childhood, you have admired your mother. She was one of the commander who can handle the operations very well. Each actions she took were always effective against the enemies.

Now, she retired because she wants to take care of you. When her comrades learnt she was pregnant, they were shocked and your mother told them she won't be able to work anymore from this moment. They tried their best to convince her to come back to work after she gave birth to you but she denied it. It's because she doesn't want to let you feel alone.

Meanwhile, your father got attributed to an another HQ in an another country. He tried to refuse it because he wants to spend his time with you too but he got convinced for the sake of the world and so the world where you will live.

You don't hate him since he didn't come back since then. In fact, you still love him because he often sends you a gift from the country he lives which means he still cares about you and your mother. There's only your mother who took care of you. She taught you everything about the outside world and the sea and sometimes, she taught you about strategies.

Now, you became a commander to replace your mother's position. The reason why she didn't come back even though you became a grown-up is because she thinks it's time to let the next generation to take the control of this era.

To reward you for your debut, she gave you two of her loyal ship girls :
One of them is a red-oak long haired and red eyed fox girl who's really elegant. Her name is Akagi, an aircraft carrier.
The other one is a white short haired and blue eyed fox girl who's really calm. Her name is Kaga, an another aircraft carrier who used to be a battleship.

They are both sisters and they are always together. Your mother told you they are very skillful and they are the best of the japanese aircraft carrier. You were quite nervous because you got two ship girls who are already used to be in battlefields but you hope you can be as best as your mother.

- In your office -

Today is a stressful day.
You're trying to find a strategy for a mission. The mission you have is to transport some important ressources but they are many enemies ships around the gathering zone.

You planned to do the usual thing which is sending two fleets to the area but the battle will be fierce and the ressources can be damaged.

You sigh as you lay your head on the table.

"Why do I have to get this mission...?" You complained aloud.

The only missions you got so far is fight the enemies or defend a specific area. You don't understand why you suddenly get a transport mission.

"Commander !" You can hear someone calling you and the door opened.

You see it's Akagi and Kaga who got back from an expedition.

"Nee-san, we're in the commander's office so restrain yourself." Kaga said but Akagi didn't listen and came to hug me.
"Did you miss me commander ?" Akagi asked you. You can't help but looking away since she's too close to you.
"W-We just met a few hours ago..." You told her.

You know somehow that Akagi has fallen in love with you but you think it's not good to love back. In fact, it's forbidden to love the ship girls back but you can't help but to have a little crush on her. The reason is because it will ruin both the ship girl's and your performance in battle. You think it's kinda stupid because the commanders can marry to anybody but the ship girls.

"I see you're in the middle of strategy..." Kaga said as she laid her eyes to your plans and maps on your table.
"Ah yeah, sorry about the mess." You said and she shook her head.
"It's fine as long as you find enemies for me..." Kaga said

For Kaga, you admire her will to fight stronger enemies. Thanks to her and the others, you have managed to win against the dangerous ones and after, she often comes and asks you if there's any battles for her. You kinda like her sense of duty but you don't want her to overdoing because you care about her and everyone so you kindly told her to get a rest and she accepted it.

"Actually, I have a mission where there's a lot of enemies." You told her and she became interested.
"How many ?" She asked you curiously.
"Something like 15 of enemies fleets." You answered her question. Akagi heard that and she pouted and she suddenly clung to you and made you blush.
"That's too many. Why don't you let the others take care of them and spend our time together ?" She said.

The truth is Akagi wants to know you more deeply after your first meeting. She always try to spend her time more with you than the battlefield. Hopefully, her combat skills are pretty good like your mother said.

"S-Sorry but we can't let it pass. It's the order from the superiors." You told her and you can see she's frowning.
"I see..." She said and let your arm go. "I guess we have to do it..." She sighed.

You remember a moment when she got furious after seeing you with an another girl. Kaga told you she can be jealous for any little reasons like you don't look at her and cetera. What you noticed is when you talk to Kaga, Akagi doesn't mind it.

Kaga also told you she wasn't like that before, she was always willing to fulfill her duty as an aircraft carrier and finish the war but hopefully, she prioritizes her duty than her love.

"I wonder if there's any possibility to success this mission..." You muttered but you still didn't get any idea for now.

You didn't notice Akagi who's staring at you and admiring your serious behavior and Kaga examining the mission's detail and the map.

"Maybe I have an idea." Kaga suddenly spoke up.
"R-Really ?!" You said while your eyes widened. You didn't expect Kaga to know strategies too.
"Yes, maybe you can send the Royal Navy girls to gather the resources and order them to deploy the smokescreen." Kaga told her strategy. It can be a good idea but the enemies won't be idiots and they will try to shoot them through the smokescreen and so damage the merchandises.
"But—"
"I didn't finish it." Kaga interrupted you. "We, aircraft carrier, are going to shoot and bombard the enemies with our planes while they are distracted. We will make sure to not attack the transports." She continued where she left.

You are amazed by her deduction and you can't help but feeling a little jealous of her.

"By the way, your mother already used this strategy before." Kaga added up and you got surprised. Your mother didn't teach you this not once in your life. How could she do that to her daughter who were in trouble ?

"S-Seriously...?" Is all you said.

After the strategy meeting, Akagi and Kaga leave your room to get some rest. During their walk, Kaga notices her sister is sad.

"What's wrong nee-san ?" Kaga asked her.
"...Nothing." Akagi responded but she still let her sad glimpse. Kaga understood why she said that and she sighed as she continued to walk on.
"Let's get to our dormitory room and you will tell me." Kaga said and so they are on their way to their room.

- Akagi's POV -

The commander didn't show any sign of love to me recently. I wonder if I did something wrong. Thinking about it make me feel left out.

The moment I laid my eye on her on our first meeting, I knew we have something between us, like it's the fate who leads us. Seeing her cute and serious sides is sufficient for me to love her but I know there's some girls who love her too. I sometimes see them giving gifts to the commander and so I feel like I want to kill them but Kaga keeps me to do that. She said if I tried to kill one of them, the commander won't like me anymore. But she didn't tell me about taking care of them.

"Nee-san, we're here." I heard Kaga talking and I see we're in front of our dormitory room.

We enter and I sit down on my bed. I see Kaga coming in front of me with a chair and she sits down in front of me on the chair. She's staring at me, like she's examining a specie.

"So, can you tell me why were you sad ?" Kaga asked me straightly.

- Kaga's POV -

I can see she's looking away. It's not her usual self.
She's always happy when she talks about the commander. Hearing it everyday made me to understand why she loves her. It's because she's kind and caring. I remember this day when I asked her if there's more enemies for me. She smiled and she told me to get a rest even though there's still enemies. I didn't understand back then but with the time forwarding, I understand why she told me this.

"It's about the commander..." She said. "Whenever I try to be with her, it feels like she keeps her distance from me." She continued.

I don't quite understand why is she sad. The commander takes care of us and she sometimes eats with everyone.

"Maybe you were a little pushy." I told her and her eyes widened.
"Y-You're wrong ! All I wanted is to get her attention !" She said and I can guess what she's going to say or rather muttered. "That's right..." Like I thought, she muttered and started to laugh like crazy as usual.
"Snap it off nee-san." I told her and she did it. "Listen, why don't we try..."

- The next morning -
- On the beach -
- Your POV -

"So why am I here ?"

I'm actually on the beach of our base with Akagi and Kaga. They are both wearing their swimsuit and they look pretty meanwhile I'm still wearing my commander's outfit.
They asked me there's a trouble and without me asking them where, I followed them instinctively and so here we are.

"We want you to take a break." Kaga told me. It's not usual for her to care about me.
"That's right ! I want to have a fine day with the commander !" Akagi said before she hugged my arm once again.
"But there's still—"
"No but ! The enemies are an another case." Akagi interrupted me. "But if they try to ruin pur long-waited day..." She continued and she laughed which make me shivered.

- Akagi's POV -

Finally ! I have my date with the commander~!
I don't know where should we start first. Maybe—

"Nee-san, don't forget I'm here too."

Oops, I nearly forgot about Kaga and the today's plan.

- Flashback : Yesterday -
- At the Akagi's dormitory -

"Why don't we to go to the beach one day ?" Kaga told me and I got excited by her idea.
"A date ?! Of course it will work ! But what about our duties and the enemies ?" I asked her.
"We will let the others girls taking care of them. I will talk to them about it." Kaga said.

I'm happy to have her as my sister. Normally, we would focus to our duty first and then to our desires but she really cares about me. If she loves the commander, I won't mind to share her. Maybe it's the good moment to talk about it.

"Thanks Kaga, I will make sure to share the commander with you if you want." I told her and she blushed.
"N-Nee-san... W-What are you talking about...?" Kaga said while looking away. I guess I'm right.
"You love her right ?" I asked her.

There's a moment of silence and I'm staring at her. She sometimes glanced at me but she sighed and looked at me.

"O-Okay, I admit it, I love her..." Kaga admitted and I giggled.
"I won't be mad at you because we're sisters. In fact, I want to share the commander with you since the beginning." I told her everything.
"B-But still, you took care of some of the girls who took the commander's attention..." Kaga said.
"It's alright." I said and I hug her warmly. "You're the only one I can trust and share when it's about the commander's love..." I kindly told her. I can guess she's smiling.
"Thanks nee-san..." She said and an idea suddenly popped up in my mind.
"Hey, why don't we go..."

- Back to the present -

'I hope the commander likes both of us...' I thought while I'm watching the beach.
The beach is cleared, clean and there's a few girls from our base which means we must stay away from them. I notice the commander is not wearing any swimsuits.

"Hey commander, how come you're not wearing a swimsuit ?" I asked her and she blushed as she looked away.
"W-Well, I thought that if something occurred, I have to be ready..." She answered and laughed nervously.
"It's not good commander..." I pouted and something came up in my mind. I go to the bag I brought with me. "But hopefully, I brought your swimsuit with me~!" I said as I pulled out and show the commander her (F/C) swimsuit.
"A-Akagi ?!" The commander got surprised by seeing her swimsuit and I see she's starting to run away.
"Don't get away commander~!" I sung while I ran after her through the beach to a big rock and leaving Kaga behind.

- Kaga's POV -

I giggle secretly while watching this scene. I don't see Akagi having fun very often. She really looked forward this date.

I can't hear them running anymore but instead, I heard the commander complaining and embarrassed from afar behind the big rock.

After a moment, there's silence and I see Akagi satisfied while bringing the commander's outfit and next to her is the commander in her swimsuit embarrassed. My thought on her is :

'S-She's pretty...'

I can't help but being astonished by her. If I continue to look at her, I won't be able to confess...

- Your POV -

"Ugh...."

Akagi forced me to put this swimsuit and she was the one who stripped me. Now, I'm too embarrassed to face to her...

"You are so beautiful commander !" Akagi complimented me while checking every part of my body.
"R-Really...?" I stuttered.

I can't help but blushing since I'm not used to wear a swimsuit. I can see Kaga glancing at me and blushing.

"Now..." Akagi started to say. I can see her approaching me with a scary and perverted face and she has a bottle of something. "Let me put some sunscreen on you~" She continued while she poured the cream on her hand. I got frightened and I started to back up again but the moment I set my feet, I suddenly feel tackled by—Kaga ?!

"K-K-Kaga ?! What are you doing ?!" I asked her and she looked at me while blushing.
"L-Let nee-san and I put the suncream on you." Kaga answered. "We won't do a-anything weird..." She said and looked down. I notice a little blush on her which keeps me to refuse but at the same time, I don't want to be touch by them or I might end up falling for then.
"A-Alright..." I admitted my defeat and I can see both of them getting happier. Let's hope they won't do anything lewd tp my body.

- Time skip because nobody asked it -

They finished to pour the sunscreen on me and they asked me to do it back. After every touch from them, I can't bear it anymore and I ran away but...

- Akagi's POV -

Those sensations when I touch the commander's body...I think I won't wash my hands any—

"Nee-san, maybe we should run after her." Kaga said and broke my reminiscence. "B-Because she forgot to put it on back..." She continued embarrassed and showed me—her top swimsuit ?!

I regain my calmness and I said :

"Let's go bring it back to the commander." I got up and she did too and we started to go where the commander run.

- 3rd POV -

You're hiding in a cave while hiding your exposed breast. While you were running, you noticed a few looks from the girls and some of them who're blushing and it was at this moment where you found out you were topless.

You can't believe you were so careless. Now, you can't face to them anymore.

"Maybe I should stay away for a while...?" You started to say loudly your negatives thoughts before you heard footsteps and a voice.
"Commander ! Are you here ?" This voice belongs to Akagi and you heard her footsteps getting closer. You felt relieved for a second until you remembered everything she and Kaga did to you. "Ah ! You're here !" Her voice got closer and you see her with Kaga and she has your top swimsuit.
"Y-You're here..." You said but you're getting flustered by seeing your missing swimsuit part and...you are so relieved you start to cry.
"We're here now, commander..." Akagi said and embraced you. Kaga hesitated to join but Akagi nodded to her and Kaga decided to join you and her sister.

After a while, you finally get calm and you're wearing the top swimsuit. You remember what you did to them.

"S-Sorry if I fled..." You said while not meeting their glance.
"It's alright commander. Maybe we were too forceful." Kaga said and looked at Akagi.
"Sorry if I didn't think about you..." Akagi said sadly but you shook her head.
"N-No, I think it's my fault. I-I love both of you but we can't have this sort of relationship..." You told them unconsciously and they got surprised. After a moment of thought, you finally noticed it and you felt embarrassed and idiot. "F-F-Forget what I told you !" You tried to make them forget it but they shook their head.
"We love you too and here's our proof..." They said at the same time and they brought up something in their tails, a blue box from Kaga and a red box from Akagi.
"We asked Akashi about our crush on you and she recommended those..." Akagi said and they opened their box and you find a ring in each box.

The one who's in the red box has a pretty ruby while the one in the blue box has a saphir.

"And she said we can secretly marry." Kaga continued. You don't know how to express your feelings. Maybe you feel happy to finally get a way to be with them or because of their confessions.

"So commander..."

"Would you like to stay with us forever ?"

________________________________

*Yawn* Too tired...maybe because spring is getting closer or it's actually 02:06 am ?
I hope you like it !
The next one will be...something with male reader x Hikawa Hina. The title is too long to write lol.
After that, I don't know what to write. Normally I have two requests after the one above but I don't know the two franchises and I don't think I could make it because my brain got fried up recently.
So sorry in advance to the one who requested those two requests if I couldn't make it.

...I think that's all. I hope you're good and better than me and...

We have finally reached the 5K views ! Thanks for that ! I hope you enjoyed my work so far ! ('^^). Maaaaybe I will make a 5K special.

Anyway, see you next time !

(3510 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
77.9K 1.5K 35
This is my first story, so dont bash me too hard. You and your best friend Vanica Zogratis living together as powerful Vigilantes, trying to live a n...
32 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
2.9K 151 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...