.C.U.P.I.D. || Kylian Mbappe...

By 299kylian

18 year old footballer is in love with her idol Kylian Mbappe. Her life takes a big turn when she is selected... More

1. Really?
2. PSG
3. Hoping he doesn't know.
4. First meeting
5. Not a date?
6. Careful
7. Belle
8. She liked her
9. That happened.
10. Mine in my head.
11. First official.
12. A Shy Gesture
13. First fight.
14. The rains in Paris
15. Get ready.
16. Surprise
17. So Close.
18. Unsaid
19. Dance Floor
20. Her
21. Drunk on you.
Note
22. I stayed.
23. Unexpected visit.
24. Hidden feelings
25. Wish that was true.
26. Moonlight
27. No you don't.
28. The carnival.
NOTE
29. The Gaming Zone
30. Costume planning
31. A Surprise
32. Knew it
33. Backstage
34. Questions
35. Oh no
36. The job
37. Problem
38. Let's do it
40. The reunion.
update
41. A guest

39. Long goodbye

3.8K 62 19
By 299kylian

*Author's POV*

"Kylian!" She screamed as he continued pounding her against the kitchen wall.

It had been more than an hour since they had started their sexual act and Kylian was finally deciding to have his first release after she had her 3rd.

She was a moaning mess against him, he was a groaning monster on her. Making sweet love to her mind and fucking the hell out of her body.

"Ohhh fuck!" He said as he put her on the kitchen counter and as soon her back hit the cold marble, her back arched, automatically letting him in deeper. Even though this was an extremely hard pullout position for him, he did pull out and ejaculated on her stomach, groaning like a raging beast.

"Ohhh god. I love you so much." He said, not intentionally. Sort of just said it in the high of his orgasm. He put both his elbows on either side of her on the counter and kissed her shoulders.

"I love you too." She said barely able to get it out because of how breathless she was under him.

"Wait what?" Kylian stood up straight hearing her say it back.

"What?" She straight her back, still sitting on the counter.

"You said you loved me." He said in total surprise.
"Well, you said you loved me first." She said in surprise as well.

"Yeah but you said you loved me too."

"Yeah but you said you loved me first."

Both of them looked at each other's sweaty faces for a few moments.

"Does that mean....?" Y/N said.

He came in close to her and pulled her in for a kiss, "It does."

"Wow." She said panting.

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" Kylian said as soon as he realised that they had just had sex.

"No. Not at all." She said kissing him.

"Then what is this?" He kissed a single drop of tear that had rolled down her eye.
"It was just too much pleasure for me." She said.

He backed up and got both of them a water bottle.
They didn't want to ruin his bed by all their liquids, so they decided to take a shower.

Kylian helped Y/N jump off of the counter but as soon as her feet made contact with the ground, she found that she couldn't stand up straight without getting weak on her knees.
Her legs were too exhausted from the super exhausting sex session.

As soon as Kylian realised that, he picked her up in his arms and lead her to his bathroom.

He placed her in the bathtub, and got behind her so her back was resting on his chest.

The warm water relaxed both of their bodies.
Before they knew it Kylian was massaging the shampoo in her hair while she relaxed in his loving and protective arms.

"You know, for someone who doesn't have much hair, you're very good at that." She laughed.

"We're having a moment here, don't ruin it." He said.

"Sorry." She said laughing.

Getting out of the bath, they definitely were more relaxed and Y/N could walk now. But was still sore.

They laid on the bed after getting into fresh cloths and cuddled closer to each other.

"Can I tell you something?" Y/N said.
"Sure." Kylian said kissing her forehead.

"I hate your stamina. So. Much." She said and Kylian started laughing.

"Wanna go for round 2?" Kylian joked.
"No. I'm already half asleep." She said as she buried her face in his chest.

Kylian laughed and said, "Good Night. I love you."

"Good night. I love you too." She said and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~

*Kylian's POV*

It was the best night of my life! God damn it. It was so amazing. I've never felt euphoria. Just knowing that she trusted me, getting intimate, connecting with her. It was so good.

I've never been with someone who lasted that long on top of me than she did. Finally someone to complete with my stamina. But it was her first time so obviously, it was much harder for her.
I was about to cum when I was only half way in her. She is just so fucking tight. For obvious reasons.

I didn't know I was so much into dirty talking until we started talking dirty to each other. She also signaled that she likes it rough by putting my hand on her neck. Oh man. Oh man.
I've been with 3 people including her and she was the only one participating as much as I was. Other two were just doing it cause they thought it made me happy and it was my natural need but no. Wtf? I want you to want this too.

And Y/N moved like she wanted me. And there's nothing sexier than someone who wants you just as much as you want them. And who knew I loved her. But now I have assurance. I do love her.

*Y/N's POV*

Last night was magical. I never thought that after all the stories I've heard about losing virginity, it would be so pleasant.

But it was. He was so gentle. It took us around 45min to just get started.
And then another 45 mins.

He understood a lot of what I wanted to say even without having said it. As soon as he realized that I was completely adjusted to his size, I put his hand on his neck and he understood that he could go harder now. So he flipped me around and held my neck and pulled me back to him.

Even when he knew he was being rough and I liked it, he didn't fail to show his compassion. He actually let go and kissed the scar on my back, pulling me back up and whispering in my ears how beautiful that scar makes me.

I have never seen myself as someone who's very pretty. Because guess what? I'm not. Beautiful isn't even on at the bottom of things that I consider myself to be. And he appreciated something everyone has said to get rid of cause it ruins the way I look.

~~~

*Author's POV*

"Are you okay?" Kylian asked.
"For the 875th time. Yes I'm fine. And yes, I will be able to train today." Y/N said as they drove off to her training.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself." Kylian said keeping his hand on her thighs.
"I'm not gonna lie to you. I am sore. But not so sore that I will miss training." Y/N said assuring him one more time that she was okay.

They reached her training and they kissed one last time before Y/N went into the lockers to change. She came back out again and joined her teammates.
They were discussing some strategies for the upcoming match.

She quietly joined them, listening to everything they had to say.
"Now, we don't know the pitch of Sevilla, so we're gonna have to extra cautious since it's not our home ground."

"Wait? Sevilla?" Y/N said.
"Yes. Pack you bags we're leaving for Sevilla tomorrow." The coach said.

"For how long?" She asked.
"4 days."

After the training, Y/N walked back out only to see Kylian waiting for her in the parking lot.

"Hey." She said as she got in and he kissed her.
"Hey. I have something I want to say." He said.

She nodded.
"I have to be.. I will be... I have country matches, so I'm gonna be in Claire Fontaine for a couple of weeks." He said hoping she wasn't thinking that he was some guy who was just here for sex.

"Okay." She said and nodded slowly.
"Listen. I have something to tell you too."
He nodded.
"I have a match in Sevilla." She said.

"When are you leaving?" He said.
"Tomorrow." She said.

"How long will you be gone?" He asked.
"Just 4 days." She said.
He sighed listening to that.

"I'm leaving for Claire Fontaine in 4days." He said.

"Ohhh." She looking down.

"I don't know how I'm gonna be without seeing your stupid smug face everyday." Kylian said.
"You've lived 19 years of your life without seeing my face. I think you'll be fine. It's me you should be worried about." She said.

"And please don't think that I'm just some guy who made love to you and is now leaving you cause he's done." He said.

"Kylian, I know you're not that type of guy cause you literally said 'made love'." She grinned.

~~~

After finally accepting the fact that they are gonna be away from each other for more than 2 weeks, they decided to celebrate the moment, while they were still together. By having sex in his car in the parking lot. Then going to a restaurant, and having sex in the their bathroom, and now they were here, standing on the airport thinking that this was really risky if they got caught here.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said.
"Yeah you are." He said.

She stared at him for a few more seconds before saying, "I'm waiting for you to say it back."

"Nah. I'm not gonna miss you at all." He joked.
"Yeah. Because every other girl is ready to have sex with you in the car or in the restaurant." She said.

"Ohhh come on. Don't turn me on and leave like this. Missing you is probably the only thing that I'm gonna be doing." He said and pulled her in closer.

"Yo. Love birds." Y/N's coach shouted.
"Kylian. Leave Y/N alone." He shouted again.

"Bye." He hugged her tight. And she hugged him back.

"Bye." She said.

As soon as Y/N turned around, she looked down and Whispered, "I love him."

Kylian saw Y/N walking away and whispered to himself the same thing that Y/N did, "I love her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 956 39
Sometimes good things are meant to fall apart so better things can fall together. -------------------- When Emma gets a job at Psg as a marketing as...
65.2K 956 44
a love story where the younger sister of neymar jr. falls for her brothers enemy....kylian mbappe.
41.5K 501 23
This is a love story between Kylian Mbappe the famous footballer and Charlie, a girl that works for psg and also Neymar's best friend. They don't li...
7.5K 139 36
Rose Jenner and Kylian Mbappé. Just two best friends who fell in love with each other by mistake.. or was it really by mistake..? What really happene...