Forever Yours

By simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note🖤
Chapter 53

Chapter 40

692 28 20
By simplyhamilton

Daniel's POV
"Phillip." It was a sunny, 66° day in New York and Phillip and I were at the wharf.

"Yeah?" He turned his attention from the water to me.

"You know how I'm in ROTC?" I took a breath and held his hand. "I've been talking to some recruiters. I think I'm gonna join the Navy after high school."

Phillip hugged me tightly. He clenched my shirt and didn't pull away. "You still wanna be with me in the future?"

"Yes, god yes!" I pulled him off me and held his face. "Phillip, think about it. You and me and our children, traveling the world."

"But, my sister." He frowned. "Danny, I can't leave leave her."

"I know. Which is why I'd stay here in New York. I'm not going the Army so I won't be going off to Afghanistan." I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "Would you still be with me if I joined the military?"

"Yes. I never wanna leave you." Phillip smiled. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he leaned his head on my shoulder. "You wouldn't be fighting on battlefields right?"

"No, baby." I rubbed his arm. "I'd make sure I'm safe from gunfire so I can come home and see your beautiful face everyday. Besides, there are jobs in the Navy that don't require me to work on a ship a lot. And there's a Naval base here in New York."

"Never leave me." Phillip mumbled.

"I won't, baby. I'm here, always."

"Live my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses. Be my lover and I'll cover you." Phillip started to sing.

"Open your door, I'll be your tenant. Don't got much baggage to lay at your feet. But sweet kisses I've got to spare. I'll be there and I'll cover you." I continued.

"I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it, a new lease, you are my love."  We sang together. I pulled him up and spun him around. He giggled and smiled.

"On life, be my life." I grinned. "Just slip me on, I'll be your blanket. Wherever, whatever, I'll be your coat." Our voices together were perfect.

"You'll be my king and I'll be your castle." He said.

"No, you'll be my queen and I'll be your moat." I replied.

"I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it, a new lease, you are my life. On life, be my life."

"I've longed to discover, something as true at this is. So with a thousand sweet kisses."

"If you're cold and you're lonely." He sang.

"I'll cover you."

"You've got one nickel only."

"I'll cover you."

"With a thousand sweet kisses." Phillip kissed my cheek and smiled.

"When you're worn out and tired." I sang happily.

"I'll cover you." He jumped off the park bench into my arms.

"When your heart has expired." I spun around.

"I'll cover you."

"Oh, lover. I'll cover you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, lover, I'll cover you." We finished singing and I kissed  him deeply.

"That was so much better than Rent live." I held his face and put his feet on the ground.

"You have a beautiful voice." Phillip complimented. "Such a shame you're a jock." He fake pouted. I laughed.

"Come on. Let's go get coffee." I picked up his hand and swung it as we walked.

"I love you so much, Daniel." Phillip smiled brightly at me.

"I know. I love you too." We arrived at the Starbucks near the Richard Rogers and Phillip asked if we could go see his Tio.

Of course I said yes so 5 minutes later here we are, coffee in our hands and wandering through the theater.

"Phillip!" A girl with straight black hair ran towards him.

"Hi Tia 'Nessa." Phillip smiled and hugged her. I awkwardly stood to the side and watched. "Oh 'Navi is gonna be so happy, he misses you guys. How is Angie?"

"She's good. Pregnancy is taking it's toll though on her."

"I was like that when I had Laura but it's worth it and your gonna be an uncle." The girl ruffled his hair. "So who's the hottie?" She teased.

Phillip’s POV
"Tia, this is my boyfriend, Daniel. Daniel, this is my Tia Vanessa." I introduced.

"Ooooo! He's a nice one." Daniel wrapped his arm around you waist.

"Well, Phillip deserves the best." I blushed and Tia 'Nessa laughed.

"Benny and Nina brought Gabi in today." My eyes lit up. "Come on, I'll take you to them."

She lead us down to Tio Benny's dressing room where he was playing with his newborn daughter on the floor. "Someone decided to pay us a visit."

"Phillip. What's up?" Tio Benny asked.

"Not much. We were over this way and I wanted to say hi. Can I see her?" He nodded and I walked over.

I sat on the couch and he placed her in my arms. "Oh my god. She's so cute." She yawned and reached for my nose.

"Wow, you're good with kids." Daniel sat beside me, his arm still around my waist. "Look at her eyes." He smiled.

"Can you watch her while we have rehearsal?" Tia Niña asked as she walked in the room.

"Of course." I responded.

"Thank you so much. Diaper bag is on the couch and there are bottles in the mini fridge. If she gets fussy she might need a nap. She naps a lot. Also play with her. We gotta go, bye!" Tia Niña said.

I rocked Gabi. "Hi cutie." I smiled. I got up and bounced her in my arms a little. 

"Could you imagine us in some years? Standing in a nursery, holding our newborn child." Daniel looked at me and Gabi. "You'd be such a good dad."

Daniel is the only person I want to have a future with. George and I never got this serious and I'm glad. "I love you so much."

Daniel smiled. "I love you too, baby. Can I hold her?" I nodded and placed her in his arms. "Oh god. She's gorgeous." Gabi giggled.

"She likes you." Daniel kissed her nose.

"I like her too. I'm gonna steal your nephew when he's born." Daniel chuckled.

"No." I growled. "He's mine."

"Actually he'll be Angie's." Daniel stuck his tongue out at me. I smirked and bit it. "Ow! You jerk! You're gonna get it when we get to your house." He growled seductively.

God did that turn me on.

"She likes you so much she fell asleep." I pointed to the sleeping baby.

Daniel put her in the pack-in-play and kissed her forehead. "If your Tia needs a babysitter, tell her to call me. She's such an angel."

"Got it." I smiled and kissed him softly.

Time skip

A few hours passed. Daniel and I played with Gabi, fed her, and changed her. Tia Niña came and smiled seeing us playing with Gabi.

"How was she?" Tia asked.

"She was perfect." Daniel answered. "Can I keep her?"

Tia Niña laughed. "No, but you could babysit." Daniel grinned widely.

"Yes!" He said happily. I smiled and gave my aunt her child back. "It was nice to meet you. But I gotta get Phillip back home."

"Oh you're such a sweetheart. Bye boys."

We said goodbye and left. Daniel pushed me in the backseat of his car. We had parked in the back of theater where no one else did.

He furiously kissed me, running his hands up and down under my shirt.

"Mhmmm~ Daniel. Can we wait till we get home?" I moaned as he sucked on my neck. "Car sex wouldn't be very comfortab-oh my god!" I screamed when he bit down on my sweet spot.

"Are you sure you don't want this now?" He palmed me with pressure as he spoke.

"Let's just go home." I bit my lip. "Please."

"Okay." We both got in the front and he started to head towards my house.

God I could not wait to get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiiii. How is everyone? Thank you guys for being such supportive readers, it really means a lot to me! So I'm working on finding a face claim for Daniel so stay tuned for that. I'm trying to move as quick as possible cause I'm really excited for Angie's birth and all. Until next time, au revoir my beautiful turtles!❤🐢

*unedited 2/10/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 63
Alexander Hamilton is a 16 year old bisexual, who's recently been adopted from the Caribbean. John Laurens is a 17 year old openly gay teen but who...
31.1K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
467K 7.9K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...
6.7K 370 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...