Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

Von lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... Mehr

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever

2.1K 74 16
Von lovesickyuno

After their reconciliation at the rooftop that night, the both of them had spent an hour more at the rooftop, talking to each other about anything and everything. Jisoo has never felt more at home after 7 years. Jinyoung on the other hand was glad he finally had his baby back, she was finally home.

Later after that, the both of them were finally back at Jinyoung's place, their hearts full.

They walked into Jinyoung's house and the both of them felt this unusual tension between them, Jisoo swallowed at that.

"Jisoo?", Jinyoung called, his tone, different.

"Yes?", Jisoo said looking up at him, and she saw how dark his eyes were, they were full of love and lust. And that itself made chills run down her spine.

And Jinyoung walked towards her, leaning in, and kissing her. Jisoo kissed him back of course, parting her lips to give him more access. Her hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Their kiss was yearning and needy and naturally, his hand found home within her brown hair. And his other hand ran down her back as their lips moved together against each other's, and Jisoo's felt chills run down her spine.

They pulled away breathless, and Jinyoung looked at her, catching his breath.

"Just take me. Take me, Jinyoung.", Jisoo said softly, and Jinyoung wasn't a man that needed to be told twice, and that was when he took Jisoo into his arms, bridal style, hightailing it to his bedroom. Jinyoung placed her down and kissed her again, pushing her gently towards the bed.

Once they were finally on the bed, Jinyoung hovered over her, kissing down her jaw and to her neck, leaving a couple hickeys here and there and he smirked against Jisoo's skin when she let out a moan at his actions. And with every kiss he gave her, he told her how much he missed her.

And the moment Jinyoung started unbuttoning his dress shirt, Jisoo knew that they were going to be in for a long magical night.

It was magical alright, Jinyoung had let Jisoo see stars that night, even brighter than the ones she had seen during their night in Busan.

Jinyoung rolled over the next morning, he opened his eyes and saw Jisoo sound asleep right beside him. Jinyoung smiled a bit at the sight, to him she looked like an angel, sound asleep in his blue dress shirt, her messy hair falling perfectly, and she was glowing. She seemed tired too, but even in that state—she looked gorgeous.

Jinyoung then removed the strands of hair from her face. And that was when it hit Jinyoung how crazy it was the fact that some people just taste like forever.

Jisoo's eyes then fluttered open, smiling sleepily at Jinyoung.

"Tired?", Jinyoung asked softly, and Jisoo let out a small sleepy laugh.

"A little. But it was worth it.", Jisoo said as she stretched. Jisoo then sat up, Jinyoung following after her, "What time is it?", Jisoo said, Jinyoung glanced at the clock near his sidetable.

"8.00am.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo gasped.

"Aren't we late? You have a meeting at 10 Jinyoung!!", Jisoo exclaimed, getting up from the bed, and Jinyoung chuckled, getting up from the bed as well.

"I know, but that's in two hours, what's the rush?", Jinyoung asked as he pulled Jisoo by the sleeve of his dress shirt she was wearing, Jinyoung loved the sight of her in his dress shirt, it was oversized on her and stopped mid thigh. Jisoo scowled at him.

"Yeah, but we still have to get to work at 8:15am.", Jisoo said.

"But I'm the boss, I can go in anytime I want.", Jinyoung shrugged and Jisoo huffed.

"But I am not.", Jisoo pointed.

"Don't worry, I've got you covered.", Jinyoung smiled as he pulled Jisoo into a hug, swaying them back and forth.

"Let's get ready.", Jisoo said with a smile after they pulled away. Jisoo was about to leave the room to go get ready in her room but Jinyoung then pulled her back.

"Where do you think you're going?", Jinyoung asked.

"To go take a shower in my room.", Jisoo said, perplexed.

"Shower here. With me.", Jinyoung said sheepishly and Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully, but she still gave in anyway.

After their playful morning, they were finally at work, Jisoo was going through her emails, and arranging Jinyoung's schedule. She then leaned back and stretched, Jisoo sighed in relief.

Her mind then found it's way back to a memory of her and Jinyoung.

Jisoo was in front of Jinyoung's gate that one Saturday afternoon, Jinyoung had asked her to come over.

Jisoo waited for Jinyoung to come out, she frowned when she figured that there was no sign of Jinyoung coming out.

But her frown turned into a smile when she saw her boyfriend coming out in sweatpants and a muscle tanktop.

"Hey, why didn't you just come in?", Jinyoung asked pulling Jisoo inside the gate and Jisoo shrugged, "Come on, my parents are home so w-"

"Your parents?", Jisoo said, turning pale.

"Yeah, my parents.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Then I'll go home first..", Jisoo trailed, nervous, pulling away, and Jinyoung chuckled.

"Hey, come on. Don't worry. They'll love you, besides my mum really wants to meet you.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo huffed.

"You didn't even tell me, I look like a mess.", Jisoo said, frowning. She was wearing black leggings with an oversized sweater.

"You look fine babe.", Jinyoung said, pulling her in. They walked into Jinyoung's mansion, hand in hand. And Jisoo was so nervous, and she took a few deep breaths.

They walked into the living room and Jinyoung's mother was reading a book while having some tea. And Jisoo realised where Jinyoung had gotten the habit of reading.

"Mum..", Jinyoung called, and the beautiful woman looked up from her book when her son had called her.

"Oh hello..", his mother had said once she saw Jisoo.

"Mum, this is Jisoo.", Jinyoung introduced.

"Hi Mrs Park.", Jisoo smiled, bowing politely.

"Hello, oh, please aunt Jiyeon is fine...so you've been the one keeping my beloved son happy.", his mother teased and Jisoo laughed nervously, "Have a seat kids.", his mother said, and Jisoo already felt welcomed. Jinyoung's mother was elegant and soft-spoken, and not to mention beautiful too, and she had the same eye smile Jinyoung had. Explaining where Jinyoung had gotten his good genes from.

"So tell me Jisoo, are you in Jinyoung's class or?", his mother asked.

"No..", Jisoo said, "I'm actually a year younger.", Jisoo said with a smile.

"Oh I see, and you're really beautiful Jisoo, it's no wonder my son here is so all over you.", Jiyeon laughed, and Jisoo laughed too as she looked at Jinyoung, Jinyoung on the other hand was a bit flustered.

"Thank you aunt Jiyeon.", Jisoo smiled, and she smiled back warmly.

"What do your parents do?", Jiyeon asked, making conversation.

"Oh, well my mother owns a bakery, and my dad is the CEO of Kim's Group.", Jisoo explained.

"Kim's group?", Jiyeon said and she looked like she was thinking, "Wow, the world really is small, Jinyoung's father is the CEO of Park's Empire. And your father and his father had recently just made a deal.", Jiyeon said.

"Really mum?", Jinyoung said, surprised, Jisoo was just as surprised.

"Looks like there was a reason why you both met.", his mother smiled, and with that Jisoo knew she had already got his mum's approval.

Jisoo snapped out of the memory, Jisoo then sighed. Everyone around them were rooting for them, even their parents. Jisoo knew that if things hadn't went wrong between their familes, their companies would've worked with each other more, and deep down she knew that she and Jinyoung would've been arranged to get married to each other to strenghthen the ties between the companies, regardless of what they feel about each other, it had been in their parents planning.

It was a bonus for their parents that Jisoo and Jinyoung were in love. At that time at least. But now, it seems like no one around them agrees anymore.

Jisoo was then snapped out of her trance by Jinyoung.

"Huh? Yes? Did you need something?", Jisoo asked, blinking.

"No, but are you okay?", Jinyoung asked, and Jisoo nodded.

"Of course I am.", she said as she stood up and walked towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung took this chance to snake his arms around her waist, and Jisoo wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You wanna go for lunch?", Jinyoung asked, swaying them a bit, and Jisoo was about to answer until they heard someone clearing their throat, and Jisoo immediately pulled away, and they turned and saw that it was Jennie.

"What's going on here??? Are you..?? Are you both...?", she raised an eyebrow, and Jinyoung nodded as he glanced at Jisoo.

"FOR REAL?!! HOW LONG?", Jennie exclaimed.

"A-a day..?", Jisoo said. And Jennie hugged the both of them immediately, "Oh my god.", Jennie said, hugging them tightly, and it seemed to Jisoo that there was someone who agreed after all, "I hope you guys make it work this time, I'm so happy for you both.", Jennie said after they pulled away.

"I hope so too.", Jisoo smiled.

The day went on fine after that, Jisoo, Jinyoung and Jennie had went out together for lunch.

"I have a question.", Jennie said sheepishly to Jinyoung once Jisoo had excused herself to the restroom.

"What?", Jinyoung said as he narrowed his eyes at Jennie.

"Did anything happen with you both last night?", Jennie smirked.

"Why do you say that?", Jinyoung asked.

"Because Jisoo's glowing. Like literally.", Jennie pointed out and Jinyoung then smiled sheepishly.

"Well..", he shrugged.

"Oh my God!! So you did!!!", Jennie exclaimed.

"Oh shut up.", Jinyoung rolled his eyes playfully, "What about you Miss Jennie? Have you been getting any?", Jinyoung smirked and now it was Jennie's turn to narrow her eyes at her bestfriend.

"Stop!! I miss Jackson so much.", she sighed.

"Then go see him.", Jinyoung encouraged.

"What? Fly all the way to China?", Jennie said until she realised something, "Wait, I could do that.", Jennie said.

"Do what?", Jisoo said as she sat down beside Jinyoung.

"Surprise Jackson.", Jennie smiled, "What do you think?", Jennie smiled.

"I think he'll love that, he really misses you.", Jisoo said with a smile, and it got Jennie thinking the whole day.

That evening, Jennie dialed Jackson's manager and she was grateful when she picked up within a few rings.

"Hello?", Jackson's manager said over the phone.

"Hello, unnie..it's me Jennie. Jackson's girlfriend.", Jennie said.

"Oh..Right. Yes Jennie?", she had asked.

"Unnie, I was wondering if Jackson is free this weekend? Like is his schedule packed?", Jennie asked, hopeful.

"Hold on..", Jackson's manager trailed, "Oh, he doesn't have anything this weekend, surprisingly.", his manager said, obviously surprised because Jackson's schedule was always packed.

"Good!! Unnie, I'm planning to fly to China this weekend, I want to surprise him, so could you please make sure his schedule this weekend remains the way it is? Please?", Jennie said pleadingly, and Jackson's manager gave in right away.

"Fine, alright, Jackson really misses you anyway, and his mood hasn't been that great lately. Maybe he needs to see you.", his manager said.

"Thank you unnie.", Jennie smiled over the phone as she hung up. And that was when she started making arrangements.

-

Jisoo was in the living room that night, zoning out with a cup of coffee in her hands. Today had been such a good day, the best day she's had in months. Jinyoung and her finally being on good terms again eased her more than anything.

Jisoo put the cup of coffee down that on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch, letting out a sigh of relief. Jisoo smiled at the thought of Jinyoung. Jisoo's mind then found it's way back to a distant memory of her and Jinyoung.

Jisoo and Jinyoung were at the coffee shop one rainy evening. It was a Friday night, meaning they didn't have school the next day.

There was a band playing some songs in the cafe, with a lead vocalist singing with her soothing husky voice. She was singing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley at that time, and Jisoo's focus was only on her, she had the kind of voice that would draw her to you.

Jinyoung was enjoying it too, but his eyes was on Jisoo the whole time, and he saw the sparkle in her soft brown eyes, so drawn into the performance. Jisoo was completely oblivious to how he was staring at her.

"For I can't help...falling in love with you...", the lead vocalist sang the last line and as she sang the last line, Jisoo's eyes met with Jinyoung's. And Jinyoung smiled at her, and Jisoo smiled back, eyes sparkling.

After it had stopped raining, Jinyoung walked Jisoo home. The both of them were talking and laughing as they walked, with Jisoo stepping on the puddles that were there because of the rain earlier.

"You know what's crazy?", Jisoo asked as she stepped on another puddle, causing it to splash slightly.

"What?", Jinyoung said as he watched her.

"How some people just taste like Forever.", Jisoo said, looking up at Jinyoung, and she was glowing, "Don't you think?", Jisoo smiled.

"Yeah.", Jinyoung smiled.

Like you. Jinyoung thought.

"But you know what's sad about that?", Jisoo said, her expression suddenly turning sullen.

"What?", Jinyoung said.

"Sometimes they just taste like forever, but in reality they're not actually forever.", Jisoo said, and there was a hint of sadness in her voice when she said that. Jisoo shook her head after that, pursing her lips together.

"How can some people taste like forever but not be forever?", Jinyoung pointed out, confused.

"Because that's just how the world works Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, "That's one of my biggest fears honestly.", Jisoo said, "What if I meet someone, and we fall in love and they scream nothing but forever. But then the universe just decides, 'hey you know what, maybe they shouldn't be forever, let's change it up a bit.' , you know?", Jisoo said, and then she looked up at Jinyoung with sad tender eyes, "What if you're not forever?", Jisoo said softly, sadly.

"But I will be forever, I promise.", Jinyoung said, "Don't worry.", Jinyoung said with a small smile as he took Jisoo's hand and intertwined them with his. Jisoo then smiled a bit as she looked at him.

"You better be, because I'll forever be your girl.", Jisoo said nonchalantly as she stepped on another puddle.

Jisoo was then snapped out of her thoughts with Jinyoung calling her name.

"Yes?", Jisoo said, blinking and Jinyoung chuckled.

"You were zoning out again Jisoo, what are you thinking about?", Jinyoung asked.

"Nothing.", Jisoo said, followed by a yawn, "I'm tired, I'm gonna head up to my room, goodnight Jinyoung.", she smiled as she got up from the couch.

Jinyoung then pulled her hand.

"What?", Jisoo asked.

"Sleep with me, in my room.", Jinyoung said.

"Huh?", Jisoo said, confused.

"No I mean, why would you want to sleep seperately? Especially after last night?", Jinyoung said with a sheepish smile, "So just sleep with me, in my room.", Jinyoung smiled and Jisoo smiled back, heart fluttering.

Soon enough, they were already in bed, getting ready to sleep. They faced each other as they lied in bed. Jisoo was already getting super sleepy and Jinyoung traced her forehead lightly to make her fall asleep.

"Jinyoung, I hope you know you taste like forever.", Jisoo mumbled, clear enough for Jinyoung to understand her, and with that Jisoo drifted off to dreamland.

"You do too.", Jinyoung mumbled, falling asleep as well.

-

After arranging everything with Jackson's manager, Jennie was finally on a flight to China, to see the love of her life.

She had missed Jackson more than anything, and all she wanted to do was be with him, and cuddle all day long, just being with each other.

She looked out at the window, and saw the skies. Jennie then smiled and sighed in relief, counting down the hours until she gets to see her baby again.

-

Jisoo was walking out of Jinyoung's house that Saturday morning, getting the mail, she hummed as she went over to the mailbox.

Jisoo was busy going through the mails until a voice interrupted her, she turned around and saw Joonki who was smirking at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?", Jisoo spat.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!! As promised!! also Chapter 29 coming soon!! ( Sorry if this chapter is kinda bad ) But anyways more ( n more ) updates are coming this week, I really can't wait to show u guys, u guys really encourage me to write and i LOVE that sm:-( 🏹💖💖

QOTC : Jenson or Jinji? 🙊

Love A and Q 🌻🏹💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.4K 428 7
Jennie never thought of Jisoo as more than a friend, until one day she looked over at Jisoo's beautiful face and simply thought "...oh".
68.5K 4.1K 63
"W-wait! Taehyung, move!" Jisoo warned Taehyung but it was too late. Jisoo landed on her bully, Taehyung, their lips touching. They were stunned an...
88.2K 3.5K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...